PDA

View Full Version : G-Mile is an Egomaniac

Kid Presentable
02-22-2006, 09:52 PM
I sure you're a nice guy and all, and I'm glad we started getting along, but I'm not going to contribute to ten pages of your ego-centric rub n tug.

In these long ass threads I have witnessed examples of G-mile:

Taking credit for the 'postability' of threads.

Acting holier-than-thou whilst perpetrating most of the 'gossip' involved.

Trying to be 'cool' with all and sundry (seriously contrived).

Cultivating his own Jesus complex.

Oh, and I feel odd posting one photo in sureshots, so I wonder why you bother subjecting us all to holiday snaps, and then proceed to behave as if there's no need for us to thank you for posting them.

You claim to not take this personally, when to me it's apparent that you're happy to lap up the praise of a fairly low common denominator (and you all know that I'm not reaching here), and willing to pick and choose exactly what it is you "feel".

I feel you should leave gmile, I don't even think you like the Beastie Boys do you?

DandyFop
02-22-2006, 10:08 PM
This should be interesting. But I don't know if there's much of a point. Did Q pay you to post this? He needs to start going to movies or something...

Bionic
02-22-2006, 10:08 PM
the beat in his song sounds like the kind of music i like to boink my old lady to (y)

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Kiss, kiss bitch. I am not going anywhere for a while so grab a damn Snickers. Wow, never done nothing to you and here comes more negativity.Oh well.

Kid Presentable
This should be interesting. But I don't know if there's much of a point. Did Q pay you to post this? He needs to start going to movies or something...

I think g-mile is probably a nice dude, but he's mad immature on here.

I'm a little bit fed up with it.

He can call me a hater all he wants, but I'm more interested in hearing how he plans to address my qualm.

g-mile7
the beat in his song sounds like the kind of music i like to boink my old lady to (y)

hahaha

Bionic
02-22-2006, 10:10 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrr

Kid Presentable
02-22-2006, 10:11 PM
Kiss, kiss bitch. I am not going anywhere for a while so grab a damn Snickers. Wow, never done nothing to you and here comes more negativity.Oh well.

But you can't tell me why you act like a fourteen year old, clogging this place up with your shit, when you honestly seem so self-unaware as to even entertain the notion of people not enjoying your presence.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 10:11 PM
I think g-mile is probably a nice dude, but he's mad immature on here.

I'm a little bit fed up with it.

He can call me a hater all he wants, but I'm more interested in hearing how he plans to address my qualm.

Immature is getting involved in something that does not involve you. Immature is saying "I bet he's a nice dude" and then bashing the person in the next turn. Maybe your a little bit Schizo, but to me I have been one way the whole time I have been on here and I been that way so long (in terms of being cool) that you have to grab at straws to try and find reasons to dislike me....oh my pictures make you upset?Take the board less seriously, it's not your as it's not mine so your comments about what I shoudl post are null and void'.

Bionic
02-22-2006, 10:13 PM
</ thread>

Bionic
02-22-2006, 10:15 PM
(no offense, kid)

Kid Presentable
02-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Immature is getting involved in something that does not involve you. Immature is saying "I bet he's a nice dude" and then bashing the person in the next turn. Maybe your a little bit Schizo, but to me I have been one way the whole time I have been on here and I been that way so long (in terms of being cool) that you have to grab at straws to try and find reasons to dislike me....oh my pictures make you upset?Take the board less seriously, it's not your as it's not mine so your comments about what I shoudl post are null and void'.

Take the board less seriously yourself, and fuck off.

You fish for compliments all the time, and here you are, pretending the words on here don't mean anything. You've got no perspective if you truly think that you should only listen to the positive things people have to say about you. Maybe you should learn to see yourself as others do.

I showed a degree of maturity in seperating your online persona from who you actually are, if you're unable to do the same, then all you've achieved is calling me a 'hata'. And then you'll be patiently waiting for the next compliment.

It's actually as if you're only nice to people on the board so they'll say nice things back.

Fucking tragic. (n)

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 10:16 PM
But you can't tell me why you act like a fourteen year old, clogging this place up with your shit, when you honestly seem so self-unaware as to even entertain the notion of people not enjoying your presence.

wow...slow down turbo how many thread have you seen me start on thsi shit??Count that shit up and tell me that I'm clogging shit up.

tracky
02-22-2006, 10:17 PM
take the board less seriously huh?

i think i'm gonna start bumping 6 month old threads just to get rid of all this crap

Kid Presentable
02-22-2006, 10:17 PM
wow...slow down turbo how many thread have you seen me start on thsi shit??Count that shit up and tell me that I'm clogging shit up.

Yet I see pages and pages of your 'Ethering' and 'Coackroaching' and 'For Realing' that I wonder what the world has come to. :confused:

ASsman
02-22-2006, 10:18 PM
New level of stupidity. Somewhere in the double digits.

Buh, yeah no reaction would have been the best reaction IMO. But alas, we are all different.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Take the board less seriously yourself, and fuck off.

You fish for compliments all the time, and here you are, pretending the words on here don't mean anything. You've got no perspective if you truly think that you should only listen to the positive things people have to say about you. Maybe you should learn to see yourself as others do.

I showed a degree of maturity in seperating your online persona from who you actually are, if you're unable to do the same, then all you've achieved is calling me a 'hata'. And then you'll be patiently waiting for the next compliment.

It's actually as if you're only nice to people on the board so they'll say nice things back.

Fucking tragic. (n)

The world is tragic. It's tragic that some kid that doesn't even know me wants to go the extra yard and try to call me out on some shit I didn't even start with him. You the one that is sad, and there is nothing wrong with not being a jerk to people who aren't to you....try it sometime might make your life that much more fufilling.

Kid Presentable
02-22-2006, 10:19 PM
The world is tragic. It's tragic that some kid that doesn't even know me wants to go the extra yard and try to call me out on some shit I didn't even start with him. You the one that is sad, and there is nothing wrong with not being a jerk to people who aren't to you....try it sometime might make your life that much more fufilling.

My life's plenty good thanks. And it invloves being myself. Try that. (y)

Kid Presentable
02-22-2006, 10:20 PM

Ps I have to read all of your egoist twaddle and sit through it without voicing my view? No thanks. Call it feedback.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 10:20 PM
My life's plenty good thanks. And it invloves being myself. Try that. (y)

*drum roll please* I don't even make threads regarding myself or my personel troubles like some on here and you call me an Egomaniac...the game surely is twisted....

paulb
02-22-2006, 10:21 PM
who the fuck are you KP to tell him you think he should leave? what the fuck do you contribute to this place.

Kid Presentable
02-22-2006, 10:21 PM
who the fuck are you KP to tell him you think he should leave? what the fuck do you contribute to this place.

Fuck you paul, nobody asked you. Can I borrow a thousand bucks? I want to buy a Beastie Boys shoelace.

ToucanSpam
02-22-2006, 10:22 PM
STOP

DandyFop
02-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Holy shit. Can you guys hold for a sec, I gotta grab some red vines...

paulb
02-22-2006, 10:23 PM
Fuck you paul, nobody asked you. Can I borrow a thousand bucks? I want to buy a Beastie Boys shoelace.

i got mine off ebay for 7 bucks. Fuck you dude, i aint ever messed with you or anything. Im just standing up for my friend and saying what i think, which i think is the whole point of this board.

cookiepuss
02-22-2006, 10:24 PM
ya'll is taking this a bit too far. *go smoke a doobie. all of you!

Kid Presentable
02-22-2006, 10:25 PM

Fuck it, I'm out......................... :mad: :mad: :mad:

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 10:26 PM

I think I need me a damn Colt 45 right now....

DandyFop
02-22-2006, 10:26 PM
The mods must seriously find us all to be the biggest set of tards in history.

paulb
02-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Fuck it, I'm out......................... :mad: :mad: :mad:

forever?

ToucanSpam
02-22-2006, 10:27 PM
STOP

Rancid_Beasties
02-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Immature is saying "I bet he's a nice dude" and then bashing the person in the next turn.
Actually thats pretty Australian. Like "I'm sure hes a real top bloke, but god he can be a fuckhead". Much like putting "no offence" at the end of any insult is Australian.

Jmoney77
02-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Funny

Tzar
02-22-2006, 11:22 PM
Can I borrow a thousand bucks? I want to buy a Beastie Boys shoelace.
PAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ericlee
02-22-2006, 11:25 PM
PAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn your avatar!! It's cool but the way it's positioned, my eyes are involuntarily trying to straighten it.

g-mile7
02-22-2006, 11:33 PM
guess I'm going to just have to end it tomm then I'm sure Q will get a giggle out of it.....

Rawr
02-22-2006, 11:34 PM
Some of you guy's on here are more sensitive then all the girls i know, including myself. Seriously.

Pres Zount
02-23-2006, 12:33 AM
I hate when people tell others to chill out and get along with people that suck. there should be MORE people that suck bashing, not LESS people that suck bashing.

enree erzweglle
02-23-2006, 12:54 AM
I feel you should leave gmile, I don't even think you like the Beastie Boys do you?Is that the criterion for whether a person should be here.

When people bother me, I ignore them. I don't read their threads or responses. I don't tell them to stop. I just move on.

To me, it's easier to let people be the way they want or need to be and alter my path than to try to change/stop them and then try to change/stop the next person and the person after that.

Pres Zount
02-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Fuck that. You should make fun of people that aren't as good as you that think they are.

SobaViolence
02-23-2006, 02:10 AM
such high expectations...

i need to eat my wheaties.

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 02:19 AM
it irked me when he posted all of the PMs of people supporting him, and consequently bitching about cosmo, mickill and dandy. that was wrong.

DandyFop
02-23-2006, 02:31 AM
I didn't even see that post untill now, with the PMs. AHahahahaha. Best part is that everyone who is worth a damn sees everything for how it really is.

SobaViolence
02-23-2006, 03:33 AM
everyone who is worth a damn

i consider myself not worth a damn on this board...and that is great.

DandyFop
02-23-2006, 03:41 AM
You have a stephen avatar. Nuff said.

Qdrop
02-23-2006, 07:47 AM

Dandy, knock it off.

i'm obviously not the only person who has strong views and aggressive tactics on this board.

jeesh.

Qdrop
02-23-2006, 07:48 AM
I hate when people tell others to chill out and get along with people that suck. there should be MORE people that suck bashing, not LESS people that suck bashing.

fuck yeah
we do it to each other all the time.

matter of fact, you haven't made a "qdrop, you're a fuckin idiot" post in a while...yer due.

monkey
02-23-2006, 07:49 AM
I don't even think you like the Beastie Boys do you?

i think we should all quit the boards. i dont think the beastie boys like any of us.

Rawr
02-23-2006, 10:26 AM
i dont think the beastie boys like any of us.

Exactly

"The Dude"
02-23-2006, 02:34 PM
i think we should all quit the boards. i dont think the beastie boys like any of us.

This MB has abos-fucking-lutely NOTHING to do with the Beastie Boys. I wish the Beasties were more involved with the way this board was run like EVERY OTHER BAND'S MESSAGE BOARD DOES.

I mean yeah, a few fans post some cool and interesting developments about the Beasties in BG, other than that,....ZILCH!

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 04:02 PM
This MB has abos-fucking-lutely NOTHING to do with the Beastie Boys. I wish the Beasties were more involved with the way this board was run like EVERY OTHER BAND'S MESSAGE BOARD DOES.

I mean yeah, a few fans post some cool and interesting developments about the Beasties in BG, other than that,....ZILCH!

this is Beastie-Free after all

Deep_Sea_Rain
02-23-2006, 04:08 PM

Word. Nobody on here has the right to tell anyone to leave, thats just being an arrogant cunt.

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 04:09 PM
it irked me when he posted all of the PMs of people supporting him, and consequently bitching about cosmo, mickill and dandy. that was wrong.

but isn't that just as bad as Cosmo posting a PM that I sent her (the vid) in the first place?Least I didn't use anyones names and wasn't trying to poke fun at a serious attempt to let people know whats up'.Two negative aren't right, but don't spite me when others have done that (AIM mike posted etc.)

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 05:47 PM
but isn't that just as bad as Cosmo posting a PM that I sent her (the vid) in the first place?Least I didn't use anyones names and wasn't trying to poke fun at a serious attempt to let people know whats up'.Two negative aren't right, but don't spite me when others have done that (AIM mike posted etc.)

if someone sent me a 13 minute video dissing me for a fleeting comment i made, i would want people to know about it.
all of the people that sent you PMs are hypocrites. (as documad said) you were upset that people were talking behind your back, so you post what other people said behind their backs? the only reason that those people PMed you is because they didn't have the balls to go "toe-to-toe" with cosmo, dandy or mike.
you didn't use names, but most of us can tell who a few of them are. (for example one of them was toucan spam. i remember when he called enree "mom" - he thought it was cute or some shit)

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 05:49 PM
if someone sent me a 13 minute video dissing me for a fleeting comment i made, i would want people to know about it.
all of the people that sent you PMs are hypocrites. (as documad said) you were upset that people were talking behind your back, so you post what other people said behind their backs? the only reason that those people PMed you is because they didn't have the balls to go "toe-to-toe" with cosmo, dandy or mike.
you didn't use names, but most of us can tell who a few of them are. (for example one of them was toucan spam. i remember when he called enree "mom" - he thought it was cute or some shit)

actually your wrong, and thank you I guess I do have the balls to speak (I know what you meant but I still will take that as some love)

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 05:53 PM
whatever. i suppose you've achieved what you wanted to - having the majority of people on here telling you how great you are and how you should stay. i'm just letting you know that not everyone here blindly adores you.

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 05:56 PM
whatever. i suppose you've achieved what you wanted to - having the majority of people on here telling you how great you are and how you should stay. i'm just letting you know that not everyone here blindly adores you.

Funny I think the same thing about Cosmo....blindly adore me? Thank you Captain Obvious!Next thing I know your going tell me that some people think I am a jerk for making a video even though Cosmo posted it? Sweet thang what wrong have I done to them for them not to at least like me?What have I done to you? Exactly...and my point is proven again (that I haven't done a damn thing on here to make people pissed at me untill now). I wasn't planning on leaving anyway didn't you get that point?

Bionic
02-23-2006, 05:57 PM
</ thread>

ToucanSpam
02-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Don't further drag my name into this zorra. I have no beef with you, so don't start.

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Don't further drag my name into this zorra. I have no beef with you, so don't start.

uh yeah you do. you made a big song and dance about not wanting to be my "internet buddy" anymore because i was a "mean person" or some shit.

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 06:05 PM
uh yeah you do. you made a big song and dance about not wanting to be my "internet buddy" anymore because i was a "mean person" or some shit.

I don't even think your a mean person just someone who doesn't care about saying what you want. I do remember your attacks against some of the females who posted some pictures that you found distasteful.

ToucanSpam
02-23-2006, 06:05 PM
Okay then. Keep on being an idiot then. (y)

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 06:07 PM
Okay then. Keep on being an idiot then. (y)

how am i being an idiot? because i'm not being nice to you? no-one on here is. get a fucking grip, kid.

ToucanSpam
02-23-2006, 06:08 PM
:rolleyes:

paulb
02-23-2006, 06:08 PM
G, where is the video yo?

cookiepuss
02-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Since we all can't seem to resist beating dead horses around here I'm throwing in my two cents....

I don't give a shit who did what to whom, who is right, or who is wrong. I think everyone has spoke thier minds a billion times over, which is all very healthy and all. However, it's time to stop purging and forget about it. then again if you all want to keep chasing your tails on this, by all means continue...I just happen to think it's a waste of time.

and while you are all busy doing this...I'm taking over the board...na na nan na na. hee hee.

befsquire
02-23-2006, 06:10 PM
i did not read this thread, nor do i know what is going on with gmile, cosmo & mickill. i like all the parties involved and i'm staying out of it and plan to remain blissfully ignorant.

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 06:14 PM
i did not read this thread, nor do i know what is going on with gmile, cosmo & mickill. i like all the parties involved and i'm staying out of it and plan to remain blissfully ignorant.

cool girl I don't want you thinking I am a jerk too...but if you want to know don't worry in less then 5 minutes you will hahahaha

Documad
02-23-2006, 08:14 PM
I heart Australians.

Kid Presentable
02-23-2006, 08:39 PM
g-mile never refuted my claim. His MO is indeed that of an egomaniac. I have no problem with that, I just knew it was so all along.

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 08:45 PM
g-mile never refuted my claim. His MO is indeed that of an egomaniac. I have no problem with that, I just knew it was so all along.

You have no fucking clue who I am do you?

http://beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=63741&page=2

Kid Presentable
02-23-2006, 08:52 PM
You have no fucking clue who I am do you?

http://beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=63741&page=2

I saw the video, man. You get an A for effort. Although I would have felt slightly less embarassed if you'd just taped yourself sitting on the john or something.

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 08:53 PM
I saw the video, man. You get an A for effort. Although I would have felt slightly less embarassed if you'd just taped yourself sitting on the john or something.

You care about me way too much then.

Kid Presentable
02-23-2006, 08:56 PM
You care about me way too much then.

To paraphrase another poster, I was actually embarrassed for you, dude.

You're not going to 'win' because every reply just galvanises how far up your own ass you truly are. And I won't 'win' because you plain just don't care. So let's leave it at us thinking one another sucks.

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 08:57 PM
To paraphrase another poster, I was actually embarrassed for you, dude.

You're not going to 'win' because every reply just galvanises how far up your own ass you truly are. And I won't 'win' because you plain just don't care. So let's leave it at us thinking one another sucks.

Guess I was right on point with my "schizo" comment....

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 08:58 PM
why is he "schizo?" because he disagrees with you?

Kid Presentable
02-23-2006, 08:59 PM
Guess I was right on point with my "schizo" comment....
Nothing schizo. You're a fucking idiot, your posts lack wit and direction, your photos bore the shit out of me, I'd kill myself if I made music like yours.

I'm just happy to let you be.

ToucanSpam
02-23-2006, 09:00 PM
Guys, please stop. Enough.

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 09:02 PM
don't listen to him. keep going! getting along is boring

Kid Presentable
02-23-2006, 09:02 PM
Guys, please stop. Enough.
I'll listen to you, Spam. Only because the interaction with that kid is boring me to death.

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 09:04 PM
I'll listen to you, Spam. Only because the interaction with that kid is boring me to death.

Your the one with Kid in your damn name son....you must not have learned from the video "I DONT GIVE A SHIT BOUT WHAT YOU THINK BOUT ME" cuz in the end you don't know me. And not too many people like you on here anyway. And your raps are pretty lame.

ToucanSpam
02-23-2006, 09:06 PM
I respect the two of you, and you have a right to say what you want when you want... but it's frustrating to read this stuff. I know, I know, if I don't like it, don't read it... I can't help but try to stop this whole foolish argument...I feel bad for everyone involved.

Kid Presentable
02-23-2006, 09:08 PM
Your the one with Kid in your damn name son....you must not have learned from the video "I DONT GIVE A SHIT BOUT WHAT YOU THINK BOUT ME" cuz in the end you don't know me. And not too many people like you on here anyway. And your raps are pretty lame.

Ouch, and you look like a clearasil commercial. See how pointless insults are? And people on here don't like me? My heart pours custard, you're the one who values what these assholes think, and I most certainly don't hope to make a living off my raps.

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 09:10 PM

he's not concerned with being well liked by the masses. he tells people what they ought to hear.

g-mile7
02-23-2006, 09:45 PM
he's not concerned with being well liked by the masses. he tells people what they ought to hear.

Sounds like fun....even though you could do both hey you two do it your way and I will do it my way...speaking of which man I could go for some Burger King right now....

King PSYZ
02-24-2006, 11:11 AM
This (http://www.bjacked.net/LuvToHunt/forums/phpBB2/modules/gallery/albums/album01/Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg) whole (http://www.tedmichener.com/images/deadhorse.jpg) thing (http://www.creakyjoints.com/graphics/images/desktops/beatingadeadhorse_400x300.jpg) has (http://browndailysqueal.com/archives/Beating%20Dead%20Horse-thumb.gif) really (http://www.bewarethecheese.com/nerds.jpg) gone (http://borgman.enquirer.com/img/daily/1999/08/080999borgman_600x366.jpg) far (http://www.vahistory.org/horse_film/images/1000/1000.julyhorses.023.jpg) past (http://www.play.net/simucon/memory/2004/photo050.jpg) any (http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/nigelhomer/alaska/dead_horse.jpg) relevance (http://www.blayleys.com/trips/2001/pct2001/images/IM000043.jpg) and (http://agooart.com/store/horse.jpg) right (http://www.wildhorsepreservation.com/images/archive/dead_horse.jpg) to (http://www.afdc.com/activities/summer01/4.jpg) the (http://www.blayleys.com/trips/2001/pct2001/images/IM000044.jpg) point (http://www.algheronet.it/anjava/gall/MAY97/MANUEZKM.GIF) where (http://coh.upallnightgaming.com/content/heroimages/deadhorse_1024x768.jpg) I (http://www.thecolumnists.com/plesh/plesh8art1.jpg) wish (http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/6721.jpg) this (http://www.pennswoods.net/~jsieglinger/ps/images/deadhorse.jpg) board (http://www.musicoutfitter.com/images/items/74/507474.jpg) crashed (http://www.teamgbu.com/daoc/horse.jpg).