PDA

View Full Version : Annoying food things.

discopants
02-23-2006, 03:41 AM
Great title I know but what pisses you off about food? I'll give you an example, I made myself a nice brew the other day, put it to one side to cool down whilst I did some reading for uni. (3rd year, can't get out of it) and when I went back to it it had developed a fucking creamy skin on it. Totally fucks your cuppa.
You should never mess with an Englishman's (especially a Lancastrians) cup of tea. :mad:

Rawr
02-23-2006, 07:23 AM
Ew, I remember once when I was a kid, i don't know what i did. but it involved eggs, baking soda.. soy sauce.. more eggs.. milk.. really gross stuff and heated it up, it turned into some big big like..su-flay egg thing and it smelt so rank. i was fucked up.

DapperDiverge
02-25-2006, 04:53 PM
whenever i forget to shake the mustard or ketchup bottle i get all that watery stuff that comes out and it ruins my sandwich :mad:

i especially hate it when i have a bottle of red wine vinegarette dressing in the fridge and the oils get all seperated from the the other oils... it takes forever to shake it to the right consistancy!! i hated that soooooooo much i switched to ranch dressing instead (y)

Jmoney77
02-25-2006, 05:13 PM
I hate the green decoration thing

Chicka B
02-25-2006, 08:40 PM
whenever i forget to shake the mustard or ketchup bottle i get all that watery stuff that comes out and it ruins my sandwich :mad:

i especially hate it when i have a bottle of red wine vinegarette dressing in the fridge and the oils get all seperated from the the other oils... it takes forever to shake it to the right consistancy!! i hated that soooooooo much i switched to ranch dressing instead (y)

Yeah I hate that first thing you said. I also hate that crusty thing on the mustard bottle, it grosses the fuck out of me. (n)

burbboi
02-25-2006, 09:25 PM
I learned this the hard way. If the Turkey Bacon Guacamole sandwich offered at Quiznos is not eaten immediately, it tastes like a fine cement sandwhich laced with diarreha.

kleptomaniac
02-25-2006, 09:32 PM
when cut apples get all brown and gross looking if you leave them out too long,
is that an annoying food thing...?

it sure annoys me.

discopants
02-27-2006, 04:33 AM
whenever i forget to shake the mustard or ketchup bottle i get all that watery stuff that comes out and it ruins my sandwich :mad: QUOTE]

Yeah, that a real kicker, no mistake.

[QUOTE]when cut apples get all brown and gross looking if you leave them out too long,

*feels quesy*

pshabi
03-02-2006, 12:05 PM
I learned this the hard way. If the ANY sandwich offered at Quiznos is eaten, it tastes like a fine cement sandwhich laced with diarreha.

Sorry. Had to fix your post. When I can't finish a sandwich, that's saying something. That shit's nasty.

cosmo105
03-02-2006, 12:51 PM
the way yams take so. fucking. long. to. cook.

same with artichokes.

enree erzweglle
03-02-2006, 01:22 PM
The way, when you have braces, you can eat something like a cup of Raisin Bran and not have to swallow.

beastiegirrl101
03-02-2006, 01:58 PM
runny eggs
how avacado's go bad if you don't eat them the SECOND after you cut them.

cosmo105
03-07-2006, 10:01 PM
how avacado's go bad if you don't eat them the SECOND after you cut them.
sprinkle some lime or lemon juice over them to slow the oxidation process.

Dear Yams,

Why do you take so long to bake? Stop being such annoying fucking pussies.

xoxo,

Jessica

yeahwho
03-08-2006, 03:14 AM
I think the whole waiter thing at the restaurant.... coming around after your food is served and asking if you want pepper, you know, from the amazing cracked pepper grinder.

I understand the technology. I can be trusted with the pepper grinder. I would rather just grind my own pepper rather than have the same pathetic annoying scenario played out at every meal at the restaurant.

That's about it, red beets are right behind the pepper grinder ordeal.

cosmo105
03-08-2006, 01:27 PM
i had beets last night and my pee was fuscia pink this morning :o

wanton wench
03-08-2006, 02:19 PM
i hate when you buy a new bottle of.........something it could be anything when you know you have 1/2 a bottle left. but you know your going to use it so you buy more. you bring it home and dumbass opens the new container without using up the old one when the old one is not old its still good and useable.

i love living alone!

hitmonlee
03-08-2006, 11:18 PM
that heathy food is boring and crappy and unhealthy food is yummy

Friis gal
03-19-2006, 05:12 PM
when cut apples get all brown and gross looking if you leave them out too long,

it sure annoys me.
yir, but then again, those apples that can 'last' for a very long time are just plain NASTY!
I want my apples un- sprayed all the way...

beastiegirrl101
04-20-2006, 12:09 PM
i had beets last night and my pee was fuscia pink this morning :o

whats the deal with beets? My family cant get enough of them and they are always the first gone on the relish tray. Whats the nutritional value? Do you eat them pickled or plain?

I have never tried one...but I can be pursuaded.

cosmo105
04-20-2006, 12:11 PM
they're super fantastic as far as antioxidants. the greens are good for you too. kinda taste like ass though, so eat them in a salad. i don't know the nutritional breakdown though.

i steam them and put lemon juice and pepper on them.

the canned shit is gross though.