PDA

View Full Version : zorra, this is for you

venusvenus123
02-23-2006, 03:56 AM
an article i read at the weekend.

paris hilton... (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-2046755,00.html)

The Notorious LOL
02-23-2006, 04:01 AM
Paris Hilton embodies everything wrong with Westernized culture.

and yes, the term "westernized" includes Europe since you all live pretty much the same lifestyle but slightly less self indulgent. ;)

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 06:07 AM
thanks for the link (y)

i've actually noticed on a number of occasions girls my age idolising paris hilton, and doing their best to emulate her lifestyle. They often pretend they're just joking, (as they're beyond the age of wanting to be famous people) but in their friendship groups the "hilton lifestyle" is a serious matter.
i always think "why would anyone want to look like her, let alone be like her." Most celebrities have some sort of "talent," - acting, singing, whatever - but she has absolutely nothing to offer to the world. nothing at all. she has shoved her way into the spotlight in the most ungainly, unglamourous manner, pushing other people out of the way.

mary kate ought to see this link. unless she's an alias and is joking about the paris hilton idolisation thing.

SobaViolence
02-23-2006, 10:02 AM
am i the only male who thinks a little modesty and some humility are good qualities?

girls...leave something to the imagination.

Mr_Complex
02-23-2006, 10:31 AM
I don't know who's worse. Her or Chantelle from Celebrity Big Brother. Not only are their air-head personalities the same, they look virtually identical!

GoldenFutterman
02-24-2006, 08:58 AM
haha,i miss Zorra