PDA

View Full Version : i saw "wolf creek" and i didn't feel sorry for the characters

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 06:18 AM
i was actually kinda waiting for them to get killed.
the guy was a dickhead, and the girls were useless.
first of all, they went in a piece of crap car into the middle of nowhere and no-one knew where they were. stupid.
then when the killer was starting to do his killing, one of the girls had ample opportunity to kill him on a number of occasions. and they made a lot of other mistakes too.

i know it's just a movie, but they could have done more for themselves. so i didn't feel sorry for them, and i was kinda going for the bad guy.

Guy Incognito
02-23-2006, 06:37 AM
i was actually kinda waiting for them to get killed.
the guy was a dickhead, and the girls were useless.
first of all, they went in a piece of crap car into the middle of nowhere and no-one knew where they were. stupid.
then when the killer was starting to do his killing, one of the girls had ample opportunity to kill him on a number of occasions. and they made a lot of other mistakes too.

i know it's just a movie, but they could have done more for themselves. so i didn't feel sorry for them, and i was kinda going for the bad guy.

I take your point but i wanted them to get away still cos that guy was seriously disturbed and i dont think i could ever be on his side - but yeah - that girl had shitloads of time to get away and find a car but started lookin thru photos and videos instead.
And it hardly lookd like a good place to go for a days picnic!

zorra_chiflada
02-23-2006, 06:40 AM
I take your point but i wanted them to get away still cos that guy was seriously disturbed and i dont think i could ever be on his side - but yeah - that girl had shitloads of time to get away and find a car but started lookin thru photos and videos instead.
And it hardly lookd like a good place to go for a days picnic!

and after she shot him in the ear she lightly hit him with the rifle butt in the stomach two times. rifle butts are designed to be able to kill someone with strong impact!
and there were plenty of things around the camp she could have used as weapons!

roosta
02-23-2006, 06:46 AM
some one described the baddy as being alf stewart dressed like freddy krueger, which is a magical, yet terrifying thought

Guy Incognito
02-23-2006, 06:52 AM
some one described the baddy as being alf stewart dressed like freddy krueger, which is a magical, yet terrifying thought

thats pretty bang on! It wasnt the best film but its horrible to think its based on real events and that guy exists cos he was one sick mofo

Nuzzolese
02-23-2006, 08:19 AM
I never once saw a wolf, or a creek, through that entire movie.

SobaViolence
02-23-2006, 10:06 AM
i just never saw that movie...

Goldust
02-23-2006, 10:09 AM
No movie can stand up to the standards of

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Goldussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst *bites air*