PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter To Qdrop

mickill
02-23-2006, 10:59 AM
Dear Brad...d,

I want you to know that I'm on to you, fuckface. I see your angles. You think you're bad, tough guy? You wanna bumble with the bee, tough guy? What you're doing ain't gangster, Qdiddy. I see you.

You're like the Lou Pearlman of the messageboard, Q. You just want a hit thread, regardless of the content. You disregard intelligence for numbers. Where's your dignity? You're Michael Bay...you're Jerry Bruckheimer...50 Cent, Master P, Adam Sandler, the FOX network.... you're US Weekly; you're not in it for the love or the art or...the love, you just wanna make a quick buck and be out.

Case in point:

if the people want it, they get it.

dude, we can't play "moral police" and dictate what threads are good or bad....
and try to stop them with our screams...

let the system take care of it...
it's like a free market.....

if you've noticed since then....none of Klepto's threads seem to have gotten past 4 posts.....
the market took care of it...
The market? Wtf, guy?

You don't care who posts or what gets posted in your threads. You just want the highest circulation; the biggest opening weekend; you want first week sales of platinum or better. Sure, every now and then you give us a Punch Drunk Love, a Ready To Die, or an Amazing Race, but for the most part it's all Coyote Ugly, Candy Shop and Jessica & Nick splitting up. I know what you're trying to pull, you disgusting human being. Now you probably think I'm guilty of the same. Maybe. Every now and then I suppose I dumb it down for the children, but you're taking it to another level. You don't fool everybody. Your Neverland Ranch will too crumble....one day. Hear me, tough guy?

With complete and utter disregard always,

MICFACE KILLAH

P.S. I'm aware that this is a thread about threads, and in essence the message board, which is a cardinal sin in the eyes of most people here. Cry me a river, sluts. It's for a good cause.

Goldust
02-23-2006, 11:01 AM
I don't agree with what you are saying, but I will defend your right to say it!

Qdrop
02-23-2006, 11:02 AM
i stand by my Libertarian/Free Market statement.

let the people decide with thier posts...

not some fascist clique that decides what's cool or not cool-
see, that's the problem with "taste"...who's taste are we referring to?

mickill
02-23-2006, 11:04 AM
There are no cliques, crackhead. Are you in a clique with Big Blu and Jabumbo because you talk to them off the board every now and then? You people are so delusional.

Qdrop
02-23-2006, 11:05 AM
There are no cliques, crackhead. Are you in a clique with Big Blu and Jabumbo because you talk to them off the board every now and then? You people are so delusional.

okay, asshat...
what's your plan of action..huh?
how do YOU think it should be run around here?

come on, list it out, bitch....

Goldust
02-23-2006, 11:06 AM
I think we should all get along.

B4BY 4NN
02-23-2006, 11:07 AM
This is totally gay.

mickill
02-23-2006, 11:07 AM
I think YOU'RE totally gay.

kll
02-23-2006, 11:08 AM
mickill reminds me of justin timberlake.

Nuzzolese
02-23-2006, 11:10 AM
I think he's calling you bourgeois, Q. He's saying you have no taste.

mickill
02-23-2006, 11:12 AM
okay, asshat...
what's your plan of action..huh?
how do YOU think it should be run around here?

come on, list it out, bitch....
Plan of action?

How it should be run?

Are you listening to yourself?

You spend all this time crying about hacks, lemmings and corporate shills and then you turn around and perpetuate those same crimes to humanity. Unbelievable.

Goldust
02-23-2006, 11:12 AM
mickill reminds me of justin timberlake.
You told me you loved me
Why did you leave me, all alone
Now you tell me you need me
When you call me, on the phone
Girl I refuse, you must have me confused
With some other guy
Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn
To cry, cry me a river

bigblu89
02-23-2006, 11:13 AM
Except for the time I PMed him to send my a copy of his mix CD, I don't think I've ever talked to QDrop outside of the message board.

It's been said multiple times, but you all take this board way too seriously.

paul jones
02-23-2006, 11:13 AM
I think he's calling you bourgeois, Q. He's saying you have no taste.

I love the word 'Bourgeois' it's very French

mickill
02-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Except for the time I PMed him to send my a copy of his mix CD, I don't think I've ever talked to QDrop outside of the message board.

It's been said multiple times, but you all take this board way too seriously.
The three of us were in the same AIM chat once, if I recall correctly. I believe Rob "Gravy" Money was present, as well.

Goldust
02-23-2006, 11:15 AM
Don't be so quick to walk away.

bigblu89
02-23-2006, 11:18 AM
The three of us were in the same AIM chat once, if I recall correctly. I believe Rob "Gravy" Money was present, as well.

That doesn't count, there was like 15 of us there.

It's not like QDrop and I, or myself and any of you guys have a "real" friendship.

With the exception of Natalie.

But either way, continue with your East Coast West Coast feud.

Goldust
02-23-2006, 11:19 AM
I loved West Side Story.

Sarky Devotchka
02-23-2006, 11:22 AM
bumble with the bee...hee hee.

Goldust
02-23-2006, 11:24 AM
buzz buzz

Don't you boys have work to do? Or do your mundane jobs not provide enough luster so you come on to a message board to mess around with eachother and bark and not bite?

zippo
02-23-2006, 11:34 AM
mickillito, ive already recommended the dude look for a job at Star magazine, no reason to keep wasting time here in the little leagues

marsdaddy
02-23-2006, 11:56 AM
Just because Q has come to the dark side, and can't admit it, you hypocrites want to bash him? Don't you think his morning mirror review is painful enough?

Qdrop
02-23-2006, 12:05 PM
Plan of action?

How it should be run?

Are you listening to yourself?

You spend all this time crying about hacks, lemmings and corporate shills and then you turn around and perpetuate those same crimes to humanity. Unbelievable.

oh shut the fuck up and AIM about it....

people spend too much fuckin time telling others to "stop posting" "let it go" "let it die" "why don't you leave?"...."no more of these threads".

shit i've done it.

but, now i'm saying...fuck it. everyone should just carry on as long as they like.

if a certain topic, or thread, or poster garners alot of attention...fuckin respect it.

if you wanna rip on it/them....cool. shit, i'm not saying i won't...that's more than half the fun on this board.
but i still gotta respect what other people are into...what other people wanna talk about.

mike, what i'm saying has nothing to do with pure popculture popularity or hollywood producers...listen to myself?
jesus fuck, listen to yourself!
calling me Lou Perlman....
drawing ridiculous parallels ....you're putting more thought into this than i am.

this whole Gmile thing got you shook.

take a break.

Qdrop
02-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Just because Q has come to the dark side, and can't admit it, you hypocrites want to bash him?
rather insightful on your part....

zippo
02-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Just because Q has come to the dark side, and can't admit it, you hypocrites want to bash him? Don't you think his morning mirror review is painful enough?

he hasnt "come" to any dark side, hes always riled up the masses from what ive seen, and hes admitted to how he loves it already. its how the people easily fall for it all thats sadder than the fact that he enjoys doing it. its the reason why before blaming Star magazine, we should be concerned about their dedicated audience first. if you build it, the idiots will come.

mickill
02-23-2006, 12:15 PM
oh shut the fuck up and AIM about it....

people spend too much fuckin time telling others to "stop posting" "let it go" "let it die" "why don't you leave?"...."no more of these threads".

shit i've done it.

but, now i'm saying...fuck it. everyone should just carry on as long as they like.

if a certain topic, or thread, or poster garners alot of attention...fuckin respect it.

if you wanna rip on it/them....cool. shit, i'm not saying i won't...that's more than half the fun on this board.
but i still gotta respect what other people are into...what other people wanna talk about.

mike, what i'm saying has nothing to do with pure popculture popularity or hollywood producers...listen to myself?
jesus fuck, listen to yourself!
calling me Lou Perlman....
drawing ridiculous parallels ....you're putting more thought into this than i am.

this whole Gmile thing got you shook.

take a break.

Hack.

Qdrop
02-23-2006, 12:16 PM
he hasnt "come" to any dark side, hes always riled up the masses from what ive seen, and hes admitted to how he loves it already. its how the people easily fall for it all thats sadder than the fact that he enjoys doing it. its the reason why before blaming Star magazine, we should be concerned about their dedicated audience first. if you build it, the idiots will come.

rather insightful on your part as well.

Qdrop
02-23-2006, 12:16 PM
Hack.

shook.

mickill
02-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Schlong-chewer

beastiegirrl101
02-23-2006, 12:19 PM
That doesn't count, there was like 15 of us there.

It's not like QDrop and I, or myself and any of you guys have a "real" friendship.

With the exception of Natalie.

But either way, continue with your East Coast West Coast feud.

hi5 friend.

na§tee
02-23-2006, 12:20 PM
i'm too outta the loop to even know what everyone is talking about but q, you realise when you say it's not for anyone to decide what is "good" or "bad", "cool" or "not cool" et cetera et cetera, yet you spat out your dummy when i casually said "who really gives a shit?" [which is markedly different from "why do you care?" as you claimed but whatevs] a grand total of precisely twice.

i'mma just saying.
everyone seems to get off on comin' back with something nastier and more cleverly worded. the above isn't a put down on you, i just wanted to comment. so if you reply with a "bitch, how does that dick taste? HUH?! HUH?!" i'm not exactly gonna be filled to the brim with respect at how mature you are; which is exactly why i didn't post on that topic again cos with that, and threads like these, is exactly what happens; a vicious circle.

person a makes comment x
person b makes comment x+y which is super more mean
person a makes comment x+y+z
echewta says "i enjoy custard" or something
person b quotes the whole lot and it starts again

etc.
etc.
etc.

mp-seventythree
02-23-2006, 12:24 PM
i'm too outta the loop to even know what everyone is talking about but q, you realise when you say it's not for anyone to decide what is "good" or "bad", "cool" or "not cool" et cetera et cetera, yet you spat out your dummy when i casually said "who really gives a shit?" [which is markedly different from "why do you care?" as you claimed but whatevs] a grand total of precisely twice.

i'mma just saying.
everyone seems to get off on comin' back with something nastier and more cleverly worded. the above isn't a put down on you, i just wanted to comment. so if you reply with a "bitch, how does that dick taste? HUH?! HUH?!" i'm not exactly gonna be filled to the brim with respect at how mature you are; which is exactly why i didn't post on that topic again cos with that, and threads like these, is exactly what happens; a vicious circle.

person a makes comment x

etc.
etc.
etc.

Claire, I like it when you're around on the board :)

marsdaddy
02-23-2006, 12:41 PM
person a makes comment x
I agree with Claire. The problem is echewta...or custard!

na§tee
02-23-2006, 12:48 PM
that damn echewta!
:rolleyes:
i think it's all his fault. DIEDIEDIE!!!
i, of course, really enjoy echewta and heart him dearly, just so ya know, kids.

Goldust
02-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Looks like a Curtain Call for mickill.

Anne Lauren
02-23-2006, 01:13 PM

Nah, I'm sure he's just on a snack break right now.

The man can do it...I'm rootin' for 'em! (y)

mickill
02-23-2006, 01:17 PM
My job here's done (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1144383&postcount=25).

Sarky Devotchka
02-23-2006, 01:18 PM

MURDER HIM

Anne Lauren
02-23-2006, 01:22 PM
My job here's done (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1144383&postcount=25).

Hahaha!

Yeah, there's not much more you can say after that, I guess.

(!)

Goldust
02-23-2006, 01:23 PM
It seems as though mickill won the debate...and QDrop was left grabbing at his Golden Globes.

Guy Incognito
02-23-2006, 01:24 PM

Sorry to stray off subject but how do you quote a single post?

Anne Lauren
02-23-2006, 01:25 PM
It seems as though mickill won the debate...and QDrop was left grabbing at his Golden Globes.

That was pretty funny, Rob! (y)

Goldust
02-23-2006, 01:28 PM
Who is Rob?

My name is Gooooooldusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst. *bites*

mickill
02-23-2006, 02:18 PM
Obviously Kid Presentable^

MURDER HIM
What did I do?

Goldust
02-23-2006, 02:24 PM
Who is Kid Presentable?

I'm Goldust.

"The Dude"
02-23-2006, 02:26 PM
I'm Goldust.

You're GHEY!

Goldust
02-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Doesn't dude mean a donkeys shit or something?

Anne Lauren
02-23-2006, 02:30 PM
You're GHEY!

And I think you have multiple personalities, too, Golddust or whatever your freakin' name is...

It's like some sort of circus side show watchin' you in action.

"The Dude"
02-23-2006, 02:36 PM
Doesn't dude mean a donkeys shit or something?

No, it means DUDE, or
The Dude, or
The Duder, or
El Duderino.

kaiser soze
02-23-2006, 02:43 PM
I love the hypocricy bleeding throughout this thread

Monsieur Decuts
02-23-2006, 03:20 PM
can't we use all this pent up energy for good?

Y'all come help me clean up my dog shits would ya.

zippo
02-23-2006, 03:37 PM
rather insightful on your part as well.

ofcourse it was

"The Dude"
02-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Dear Brad...d,

I want you to know that I'm on to you, fuckface. I see your angles. You think you're bad, tough guy? You wanna bumble with the bee, tough guy? What you're doing ain't gangster, Qdiddy. I see you.

You're like the Lou Pearlman of the messageboard, Q. You just want a hit thread, regardless of the content. You disregard intelligence for numbers. Where's your dignity? You're Michael Bay...you're Jerry Bruckheimer...50 Cent, Master P, Adam Sandler, the FOX network.... you're US Weekly; you're not in it for the love or the art or...the love, you just wanna make a quick buck and be out.

Case in point:

The market? Wtf, guy?

You don't care who posts or what gets posted in your threads. You just want the highest circulation; the biggest opening weekend; you want first week sales of platinum or better. Sure, every now and then you give us a Punch Drunk Love, a Ready To Die, or an Amazing Race, but for the most part it's all Coyote Ugly, Candy Shop and Jessica & Nick splitting up. I know what you're trying to pull, you disgusting human being. Now you probably think I'm guilty of the same. Maybe. Every now and then I suppose I dumb it down for the children, but you're taking it to another level. You don't fool everybody. Your Neverland Ranch will too crumble....one day. Hear me, tough guy?

With complete and utter disregard always,

MICFACE KILLAH

P.S. I'm aware that this is a thread about threads, and in essence the message board, which is a cardinal sin in the eyes of most people here. Cry me a river, sluts. It's for a good cause.

Yesterday it was all Auton's fault, today you're blaming Qdreezy,...De-Nial is not just a river in Egypt after all, huh Mik?

mickill
02-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Yesterday it was all Auton's fault, today you're blaming Qdreezy,...De-Nial is not just a river in Egypt after all, huh Mik?
Listen, Gravy, these are two separate issues. Do you think you could dislodge your fat head from your fat ass long enough to enable yourself to comprehend that?

"The Dude"
02-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Listen, Gravy, these are two separate issues. Do you think you could dislodge your fat head from your fat ass long enough to enable yourself to comprehend that?

You say it's a seperate issuse, but I think not really. It's all central to the G-Mile topic, isn't it?

P.S. HA HA...Gravy,...never heard that one before. Fuckin' Cosmo-Hack

You in Canada, tryin' to diss someone in Cali???

Goldust
02-23-2006, 04:08 PM
Poor mickill, living on Shattered Dreams.

mickill
02-23-2006, 04:14 PM
You're an imbecile.

This coming from a guy who's pathetic enough to make up a new identity everyday, just to come back to the board and carry out some sad vindictive ploy to tarnish the little internet reputations of people he doesn't care about and who couldn't care less about him. You just suck in general, man.

By the way, who do you think came up wit the gravy theory, cornball? It doesn't take a genius to see you probably sweat cold cuts in your sleep, anyway. Keep trying.

Goldust
02-23-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm mickill.

"The Dude"
02-23-2006, 04:20 PM
Oh you care about me plenty, you even referenced a chat I was supposedly in with BigBlu and Natalie and that was fuckin MONTHS ago. 15 people in that chat and you singled me out.

The fact that my presence here annoys the fuck out of you and your gang of 3 only makes me want to come here even more. The fact that you try to act like you're not pathetic and you have over 7k posts is also pretty funny.

Nuzzolese
02-23-2006, 04:26 PM
I enjoy custard.

mickill
02-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Rob bleeds custard.

Nuzzolese
02-23-2006, 04:35 PM
I no longer enjoy custard

voltanapricot
02-23-2006, 04:37 PM
I wish that I could bake a virtual-cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy on the interblahdeblah.

:( :( :(

mickill
02-23-2006, 04:38 PM
I <3,000 you two. Come, let's find someplace swank and pompous and gossip together.

ToucanSpam
02-23-2006, 04:44 PM
Mickill, get off the internet. (http://gottheeinternet.ytmnd.com/)

"The Dude"
02-23-2006, 04:46 PM
I <3,000 you two.

I thought you were typing 1-800-DNA-TEST for a minute there.

MICKILL, You are not this baby's Daddy!

JERRY!, JERRY!, JERRY!...

You should probably write that number down, you just might need it one day.
Ya Never can tell!

Anne Lauren
02-23-2006, 04:49 PM

JERRY!, JERRY!, JERRY!...

You should probably write that number down, you just might need it one day.
Ya Never can tell!

Rob...that was "crossing the line".

You shouldn't bring up people's kids and shit!

(n)

voltanapricot
02-23-2006, 04:50 PM

Quit the White Russian dude, you're chatting utter bollocks.

Har de har.

kll
02-23-2006, 04:51 PM
it's maury and not jerry. jeez.

"The Dude"
02-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Rob...that was "crossing the line".

You shouldn't bring up people's kids and shit!
(n)

...and I quote:

"It's only the INTERNET"

ain't that right Mikey?

P.S. It's not like mine haven't been talked about on here before.

Anne Lauren
02-23-2006, 04:57 PM
...and I quote:

"It's only the INTERNET"

ain't that right Mikey?

Well, whoever talked about your kids were out of line, too.

I dunno why...but, I just have a thing about that. It's getting too personal, I think.

mickill
02-23-2006, 05:01 PM
...and I quote:

"It's only the INTERNET"

ain't that right Mikey?

Yeah, I've actually never mentioned your kids or anyone in your family. But that was very original and effective. I'll be sure to arrange for a paternity test to make sure she's not yours, big guy. Although, my daughter doesn't really look like she could be half walrus, so maybe I won't bother.

hpdrifter
02-23-2006, 05:17 PM
So if "The Dude" is Robmoney who is Goldust?

mickill
02-23-2006, 05:18 PM
Kid Pretendable.

hpdrifter
02-23-2006, 05:19 PM
I thought he was on your side.

yeahwho
02-23-2006, 05:21 PM
Mickill, get off the internet. (http://gottheeinternet.ytmnd.com/)

coolest thing I've seen on beastie free in months. good one (y) :)

avignon
02-24-2006, 05:13 AM
some threads should come with a heavy testosterone content warning. But I guess all threads with Qdrop's name in the title should clue one in.

Tzar
02-24-2006, 06:03 AM
for fuck's sake! everyone just shut up. this shit is more retarded than christopher reeves when he was alive.

Kid Presentable
02-24-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm mickill.

I hope this is mickill. It's a job well done.

(y) (y) :D

For Rillz: It's not me. I wish it were, though.