PDA

View Full Version : Drunk moron wrecks Ferrari Enzo.

P of R
02-23-2006, 04:10 PM
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_052110615.html

Apparently he has connections with the Swedish maffia.

He bought the beast with unjust money and wrecked it.

Is excuse is mind-boggingly stupid.

Wanker.

paul jones
02-23-2006, 05:42 PM
he should be made to climb up a ladder and fall backwards into a haystack like in one of those silent movies of long ago when people were in black and white

that would teach him!

ASsman
02-23-2006, 05:45 PM
It's a little wrecked, it's still good, it's still good.

Whatitis
02-23-2006, 06:01 PM
What a great excuse. The driver ran into the woods.

like2_drink
02-23-2006, 07:03 PM
do all american news stations look so..phoney? it looks like their in a movie or something

Whatitis
02-23-2006, 07:58 PM
^Not really but all the stations in LA do. It's Hollywood.

jennyb
02-24-2006, 01:02 AM
haha, exactly. Man, this happened across the street from one of my client's houses. nutz! I was actually hoping it would've been juicier. Like it was Nick Nolte or Gary Coleman or something. Just a run of the mill dumb ass, not a famous one. Shucks.

ms.peachy
02-24-2006, 04:17 AM
the Swedish maffia

Sorry, this is the part that made me laugh the hardest! :D

I mean, I'm sure there are some very tough hard bastards and all that involved but seriously - does the phrase "Swedish mafia" conjure up mental images of gangs of lanky blond boys threatening suburbanites with flat pack furniture and little meatballs, or is it just me?

Planetary
02-24-2006, 04:27 AM

I mean, I'm sure there are some very tough hard bastards and all that involved but seriously - does the phrase "Swedish mafia" conjure up mental images of gangs of lanky blond boys threatening suburbanites with flat pack furniture and little meatballs, or is it just me?

the thought seemed funny, but i didn't picture it. that's funny though. lol

P of R
02-24-2006, 04:38 AM

Yeah it does sound silly! :D

Pres Zount
02-24-2006, 04:44 AM
there's swedish mafia?