PDA

View Full Version : i could have gotten into a fight tonight

DandyFop
02-24-2006, 05:36 AM
Some asshole were punching my friend at the club tonight, then they waited for him outside and jumped him when he left. I wish I would have been there. I want to be in a fight.

cj hood
02-24-2006, 06:26 AM
I want to be in a fight.

i think you're already in one....

Calimero jr.
02-24-2006, 06:37 AM
So many fights here around end up with someone pulling out a knife that I really don't wanna go into a figh anymore.... (n)
Where have all the old-fashioned punch fights gone, I wonder.

DandyFop
02-24-2006, 11:54 AM
I was drunk and thought getting punched sounded fun. I'm kinda glad I didn't.

Bionic
02-24-2006, 12:00 PM
you haven't lived till you've broken a bar stool over someone's head.

Sarky Devotchka
02-24-2006, 12:04 PM
I've been wanting to get into a fight lately, but really I just want to do the punching, I don't want to get hit. I punched a guy in the back of the head during a street fight in windsor once when I was 19. it was scary. he was slamming this kid's head into the pavement and I didn't feel like being a murder witness, so I ran out and punched him so he'd stop, then ran away because the cops came. stupid drunks.

DandyFop
02-24-2006, 12:09 PM
The whole thing was nuts. This guy said my friend grabbed his ass in the bathroom. Which, could have happened, he was really drunk. He's not gay though, so I don't know. But this guy is soooo tiny, I can't believe those assholes jumped him. They waited for like an hour and a half outside to kick his ass. WTF?

Freebasser
02-24-2006, 12:13 PM
LMAO

Sarky Devotchka
02-24-2006, 12:17 PM
The whole thing was nuts. This guy said my friend grabbed his ass in the bathroom. Which, could have happened, he was really drunk. He's not gay though, so I don't know. But this guy is soooo tiny, I can't believe those assholes jumped him. They waited for like an hour and a half outside to kick his ass. WTF?

that's just ridiculous and sad.

Anne Lauren
02-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Some asshole were punching my friend at the club tonight, then they waited for him outside and jumped him when he left. I wish I would have been there. I want to be in a fight.

Yeah, one of good guy friends, about a month ago, got ganged up on in the parking lot outside of a bar...and had the living shit beat out of him.

He's in the Navy and came back home on a break to visit with friends and family. So, I drove back home to see him one weekend and a bunch of us decided to go out and grab some drinks. Well, apparently, he was flirting with some asshole's girlfriend (fucking tease bitch...and I know her too and better never see her out!). Anyway...we were all inside and Josh needed to go out to his car for some reason...and that's when the punk and some of his buddies ganged up on him. He just remembers the first couple of blows...then he was knocked out. From that point on, he doesn't remember anything...except when the cops showed up. He said that they completely caught him off guard...so, he really didn't have time to react.

We all felt really badly too cause while all this was going on...hell, we were all inside gettin' drunk.

BangkokB
02-24-2006, 03:47 PM
I got into an angry vicious fight a couple of times today. 5 against 1

ASsman
02-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Heh, fucked up. You'd have to know me out first, else I might see who you are and find you later.

That's fucked up Anne.

Have to roll with the posse, constantly, be haters out there.

Anne Lauren
02-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Heh, fucked up. You'd have to know me out first, else I might see who you are and find you later.

That's fucked up Anne.

Have to roll with the posse, constantly, be haters out there.

Yeah...it was really fucked up! Cause it was so damn random. We're sittin' there hangin' out, then all the sudden we hear, "Some dude just got the shit beat out of him in the parking lot and he's lying there bleeding..." Then, all the bouncers scurry out and one of the bartenders leeps over the bar...all dramatic like. And it never really dawned on all us drunkasses that maybe it might have been Josh. So, anyway, the police were called and Josh filled out a police report...mean time, the dicks that did it were gone. Infact, I haven't really heard an update on the whole thing...I haven't been back home since.

paulb
02-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Ive never been in a fist fight. I was about to back in grade 10, but people stopped me from hitting this idiot.

ASsman
02-24-2006, 05:59 PM
Yarg, scallywags they be.

DapperDiverge
02-24-2006, 05:59 PM
the best part about getting into fights while drunk at a bar is that it's pretty much expected and everybody ends up settling outta court... I guess the stories are too embarrasing to be recorded in a court of law.

hmmm, I smell a new reality show!!
better than springer... it's real life!! like a cross between taxi cab confessions and the WWF!! (y) :D