Sipping on Gin and Juice.

Laid back.

Guy Incognito
02-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Where is your mind at the moment?

ASsman
02-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

On these fun sized butterfinger bag, scarfed down about 5 of them already.

Guy Incognito
02-24-2006, 02:00 PM
fun sized butterfinger bag,

?

ASsman
02-24-2006, 02:02 PM
http://www.planet-wissen.de/pics/IEPics/intro_genfood_butterf_g.jpg

Obviously.

Guy Incognito
02-24-2006, 02:08 PM
http://www.planet-wissen.de/pics/IEPics/intro_genfood_butterf_g.jpg

Obviously.

Never seen them in england - are they just peanut butter in chocolate - isnt that kinda like a snickers?

ASsman
02-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Snickers don't have peanut butter. And its not butter, more like peanut butter crips type thing. It peanut butter when compressed becomes hard and tasty, melts in your mouth. Light crips crystal type structure.

Guy Incognito
02-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Snickers don't have peanut butter. And its not butter, more like peanut butter crips type thing. It peanut butter when compressed becomes hard and tasty, melts in your mouth. Light crips crystal type structure.

Sounds nice - 5 look a bit much though - mind you if you been smokin then fair enough - i miss the munchies more than i miss the weed i dont smoke anymore

ASsman
02-24-2006, 02:16 PM
Fun Sized, might be an american thing aswell. Might be because we are cheap bastards or because of the fat thing.

They are about 1/4th the size of real ones. So in reality Ive only eaten 2. Or something.

Who said anything about weed, just a good tune is all . ;)

Guy Incognito
02-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Fun Sized, might be an american thing aswell. Might be because we are cheap bastards or because of the fat thing.

They are about 1/4th the size of real ones. So in reality Ive only eaten 2. Or something.

Who said anything about weed, just a good tune is all . ;)

Never had any american chocolate - I believe its not as strong or something - there was a simspons episode where they came to the uk and bart and lisa just ate loads of it and got really high.

They do have funsize over here. Do you have "crunchies" over there? I think that sounds the nearest to butterfingers

ASsman
02-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah, I do believe American chocolate is a lower percentage of actual cocoa. Mostly milk and other things I think .

Naw no Crunchies, not AFAIK.

"Butterfinger is the name of a candy bar made by Nestlé. It has a firm, orange-colored center that tastes like peanut butter and crumbles when eaten, surrounded by a milk chocolate coating."

"Butterfinger was withdrawn from German shops due to consumer rejection when it was one of the first products to be labeled as containing genetically modified ingredients from corn."

- Wiki

Heh.

Guy Incognito
02-24-2006, 02:31 PM
Yeah, I do believe American chocolate is a lower percentage of actual cocoa. Mostly milk and other things I think .

Naw no Crunchies, not AFAIK.

"Butterfinger is the name of a candy bar made by Nestlé. It has a firm, orange-colored center that tastes like peanut butter and crumbles when eaten, surrounded by a milk chocolate coating."

"Butterfinger was withdrawn from German shops due to consumer rejection when it was one of the first products to be labeled as containing genetically modified ingredients from corn."

- Wiki

Heh.

Thought so - I think we have less concern about our teeth! And it probably shows . US banned vimto - its like root beer or sasparilla but has shitloads more additives in it. UK are hardcore sugar addicts

ASsman
02-24-2006, 02:34 PM
Yet aren't all fat bastards. I envy.

Guy Incognito
02-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Yet aren't all fat bastards. I envy.
:D

And we drink more beer!