PDA

View Full Version : The official soccer shittalk thread.

Pages : [1] 2

roosta
02-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Although i loate the word soccer and its usage, this is to distinguish it from American Football, but from here on in :

Football = Soccer.

There's not enough football talk in this board. So. Here we go.

Also some other ground rules.

Sol Campbell = Not Gay
Jose Morinho = cunt

Erm..first post. As an arsenal fan i am going up the fucking wall with the team this season. After a sensational result against madrid, what do they go and do? FUCKING LOSE AWAY AGAIN. look at us. pathetic.

and all this talk of Fabergas and the likes "coming of age" got me actually believing something magical was taking place. More fool I. Part of me, tho, suspected this would happen today.

Now. watch this thread die on its arse, like the gunners.

Tompz
02-25-2006, 11:43 AM
remember when fowler snorted the sideline, that was classic!

ToucanSpam
02-25-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm also a gunner supporter...god dammit they are gonna be middle of the pack this year.

Christiano Ronaldo>Frank Lampard
Nistlerooy>Henry
Rooney<Rooney
P. Chech>van der Sar

CJM
02-25-2006, 11:53 AM
i used to watch the Champions League in high school till i graduated. i liked RC Lens, but can't seem to find them. are they still in UEFA?

franscar
02-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Birmingham won. I saw Emile Heskey score a goal. A whole one.

It was cold.

synch
02-25-2006, 11:54 AM
You know how I sometimes give you a hard time just for fun? You know, nothing serious, just joking around and no hard feelings and everything.

Well... this particular statement is just... just... wow. You haven't seen much of either of them if you really believe that man.

synch
02-25-2006, 11:55 AM
Birmingham won. I saw Emile Heskey score a goal. A whole one.

It was cold.
Pffff, thanks for the spoiler CHRIS :mad:

But it's ok, I forgive you just because a brum win AND a heskey goal was a long time ago :D

roosta
02-25-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm also a gunner supporter...god dammit they are gonna be middle of the pack this year.

its pathetic. 8 years in the the top 2 and now we're behind fucking SPURS.

Nistlerooy>Henry
Rooney<Rooney
P. Chech>van der Sar

are you mental? ronaldo is a piece of shit! and as for Henry? i thought you were a fucking gooner????

synch
02-25-2006, 12:00 PM
i used to watch the Champions League in high school till i graduated. i liked RC Lens, but can't seem to find them. are they still in UEFA?
You have to qualify for the Champions League by ending in the top of your competition (how high depends on your country's rating). Not sure what Lens is up to these days though :)

synch
02-25-2006, 12:01 PM
are you mental? ronaldo is a piece of shit! and as for Henry? i thought you were a fucking gooner????
Maybe he got his > and < mixed up :D

sab0tage
02-25-2006, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=roosta]its pathetic. 8 years in the the top 2 and now we're behind fucking SPURS.

As a Spurs fan it makes a nice change to see the Gooners trailing, we've usually got 11th spot secured by this point in the season. The 1-1 draw at the Lane earlier in the season was a fair result. What's your prediction for the match at Highbury (I know its still 2 months away)?

CJM
02-25-2006, 12:03 PM
ah. i never knew this. that's what i get for watching a EURO football comp in NA.

Extra Cheese
02-25-2006, 12:11 PM
Metrostars

DandyFop
02-25-2006, 12:20 PM
We have some craptastic "pro" football team now in my town but they are so bad it's kinda hard to watch.

All I really have to add to this thread is something stupid a guy at my work said. We were talking about American vs. "regular" football, and he actually argued that the ONLY reason anyone plays soccer vs. football (sorry I had to say soccer because I'm comparing them) is because football is too expensive. He was like "no, there's no way they would play it if they didn't have to. Football is just a much better game". I said something along the lines of "Wtf is wrong with you, asshat, and besides soccer kicks football's ass anyday".

roosta
02-25-2006, 12:29 PM
What's your prediction for the match at Highbury (I know its still 2 months away)?

oh....i dunno. Arsenal HAVE to win....it's gonna be a fucking cracker of a match, that's for sure.

I said something along the lines of "Wtf is wrong with you, asshat, and besides soccer kicks football's ass anyday".

(y)
Freebasser once posted a link to a scientific report that actually PROVED football (soccer) was better than American Football. A post which I believe made QDrops eyes explode out of his skull with rage.

sab0tage
02-25-2006, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=roosta]oh....i dunno. Arsenal HAVE to win....it's gonna be a fucking cracker of a match, that's for sure.

one things for sure, we must be the only team in the world with 2 players called Jermaine!!

franscar
02-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Pffff, thanks for the spoiler CHRIS :mad:

But it's ok, I forgive you just because a brum win AND a heskey goal was a long time ago :D

Well here's a tip, you won't have to sit through the "highlights" on the telly box now. It was fucking awful.

ToucanSpam
02-25-2006, 02:09 PM
You guys are Nazis!! You're just Nazis!! Nazis!

I am a supporter of the Gunners, but dammit, Nistlerooy is the best striker alive right now, and he'll prove it at the WC in June, if he hasn't already in the Premier league.

As for Ronadlo>Lampard, can I plead drunkeness? :o

zippo
02-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Freebasser once posted a link to a scientific report that actually PROVED football (soccer) was better than American Football.

POST IT AGAIN WILL YA BASELIBRE

voltanapricot
02-25-2006, 03:26 PM
CONFORMIST.

ToucanSpam
02-25-2006, 03:27 PM
CONFORMIST.
COMMUNIST.

voltanapricot
02-25-2006, 03:29 PM
COMMUNIST.
TOSSER.

ToucanSpam
02-25-2006, 03:31 PM
:(

Truce?

Freebasser
02-25-2006, 04:13 PM
I saw Emile Heskey score a goal. A whole one.

:D

Freebasser
02-25-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm going to Cardiff tomorrow for the League Cup final.

Shame I have to travel/sit with the Wigan supporters, mind :/

synch
02-25-2006, 04:30 PM
He still gets to say that more often than liverpool fans used to be able to :D

Jmoney77
02-25-2006, 05:10 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

paul jones
02-25-2006, 05:18 PM
I'm going to Cardiff tomorrow for the League Cup final.

Shame I have to travel/sit with the Wigan supporters, mind :/

you lucky git!

not for sitting amongst the Wigan but just for being there.

I'll be looking out for you on the TV, having a fight with some Wigan fans (y)

roosta
02-25-2006, 07:35 PM
You guys are Nazis!! You're just Nazis!! Nazis!

I am a supporter of the Gunners, but dammit, Nistlerooy is the best striker alive right now, and he'll prove it at the WC in June, if he hasn't already in the Premier league.

As for Ronadlo>Lampard, can I plead drunkeness? :o

you have absolutley proven yourself to be incapable of further comment on the subject of football. Thierry Henry is simply, and purely a better striker than Van Nistlerooy. Henry is pretty much the best forward plying his craft on the planet today. And the fact you claim to be a gooner confounds it. And let's be honest, Ruud is a GREAT player....but best striker ALIVE? hello? I'll just say GEORGE WEAH, IAN RUSH...where do i stop?

And pleading drunkeness for that other statement doesn't get you off. And its not even anti-Man Yoo sentiment here. Lampard is a solid fucking player, Ronaldo can do step-overs. AND THATS IT.

ToucanSpam
02-26-2006, 12:31 AM

Geez, I try to get into a new sport and this is what I have to look forward to? Some guy telling me my opinion is wrong? Thanks, you're a cock. :mad: :mad:

sab0tage
02-26-2006, 02:00 AM
[QUOTE=ToucanSpam]You guys are Nazis!! You're just Nazis!! Nazis!

Sorry, I'm a Spurs fan but I'll have to side with Roosta on this one - Henry every time!!

Guy Incognito
02-26-2006, 02:08 AM
Right - was away from PC yesterday so not had chance to join in with this one- just read it all and just gonna give you my opinions.

I support Man Utd - I am fearin the worst today - dont think our midfields up to it unless Wayne plays in the middle. Play Ruud and Saha up front
Ronaldo is NOT better than Lampard. Ronaldo is a divin, big headed, ball waster who needs to grow up quick. BUT the only reason Lampard is as good as he is, is Claude Makelele. He does all the hard work so Frank can go and play.
Van Nistelrooy is a better goalscorer in one sense - in that he is a better poacher and can get in right place/right time but Henry has more skill and is capabale of scorin and creatin goals out of thin air and is one of the top 3 players in the world.

Wayne Rooney will be the greatest player on this planet very soon. The granny shagger has everythin. Strength, speed, skill.

Oh and the Arse are crap this year because they sold Viera, end of - think you might beat Real at Highbury but I cant see you winnin Champions League. My money is on Lyon.

DandyFop
02-26-2006, 04:16 AM
the EDIT MAN

CA2NYC
02-26-2006, 04:20 AM
Sorry, I don't have anything to add, seeing as how I know nothing about soccer except what I experienced in hi-school PE class... :rolleyes:

DandyFop
02-26-2006, 04:24 AM
pmog wrong thread DRUINK DONT MIND MEEE

roosta
02-26-2006, 04:37 AM

Geez, I try to get into a new sport and this is what I have to look forward to? Some guy telling me my opinion is wrong? Thanks, you're a cock. :mad: :mad:

EDIT : synchs answer below is much better than mine.

synch
02-26-2006, 04:51 AM

Welcome to the wonderful world of sports ;)

Anyways, it helps if you don't make statements like "best ever" or ridiculous claims like c ronaldo being better than lampard.

I mod a football forum and we get these discussions constantly. I find the stance that RVN is a striker and Henry a forward so they can't be compared directly very interesting. Either way they are two very different players that are among the best in the world at what they do. Henry runs, creates, scores from outside the area, basically carries the team. RVN is always in the right place at the right time enabling him to score easy tap ins, headers or the occasional brilliant strike, but more as a goalmouth poacher. He rarely scores from outside the area.

roosta
02-26-2006, 04:52 AM
plus ruud is a whiny bitch.

Guy Incognito
02-26-2006, 07:06 AM
RVN is always in the right place at the right time enabling him to score easy tap ins, headers or the occasional brilliant strike, but more as a goalmouth poacher. He rarely scores from outside the area.

True but - its something he's obviously been workin on this season - he's started having lot more strikes from outside the area - scored a couple as well and he's takin more free kicks as well.

Personally I'd let Wayne take all of our set pieces and kick Ronaldo in the balls if he goes near a free kick, he's too wasteful - he's scored a couple but for the amount he takes he should score more

Guy Incognito
02-26-2006, 07:07 AM
I mod a football forum and we get these discussions constantly..

Whats the name of the forum?

synch
02-26-2006, 07:50 AM
www.pesfan.com

PES = Pro Evolution Soccer, a football game

Like on here the off topic forums (as in, not about the game but about footie in general or anything else) are as big as the on-topic ones, if not bigger.

It's a stict site though, no swearing etc. Kid's bikes outside and everything.

Planetary
02-26-2006, 08:20 AM
Nistlerooy>Henry

what?! i disagree on both, and you can't really compare them.

these are all completely different players. ronaldo is a fancy, step-over sttacking winger, lampard is a dog fighting, commanding central midfielder.

nistlerooy is a lurker, and good at finding space, he rarely creates chances, but finds space well to score an easy goal. he has never scored outside the 18 yard box. henry is always back defending, midfielding, attacking, he plays all over the field. he creates chances from a loose ball anywhere on the field and scores from all over the pitch.

edit: i challenge anyone on here to a match of pro evo 5.

synch
02-26-2006, 11:31 AM
I just cancelled my xbox live account last week so choose your platform, ps2 or pc? ;)

Oh and I already covered most of what you just posted :D

franscar
02-26-2006, 11:42 AM
Ruud is God.

That is all.

Guy Incognito
02-26-2006, 12:36 PM
Ruud is God.

That is all.

We didnt need him today though - 4 -0. Nice win in the Mickey mouse cup - mind you a trophy's a trophy.
Fergie amazes me - i know people will probably post negative stuff about him but considerin how old he is and that he's won loads of trophies to see him today jumpin up and down like a schoolkid when Wayne scored the first just shows how much he still oves united and loves winning. There's a few united fans who want him to go but I dont cos he's still passionate about the club and that will be hard to replace.

franscar
02-26-2006, 12:41 PM
We didnt need him today though - 4 -0. Nice win in the Mickey mouse cup - mind you a trophy's a trophy.
Fergie amazes me - i know people will probably post negative stuff about him but considerin how old he is and that he's won loads of trophies to see him today jumpin up and down like a schoolkid when Wayne scored the first just shows how much he still oves united and loves winning. There's a few united fans who want him to go but I dont cos he's still passionate about the club and that will be hard to replace.

I figured Saha would start, his pace versus De Zeeuw and Henchoz was always a no-brainer, plus he'd played and scored in every other game. The only people I am guessing were "shocked" by the decision were Sky who were clearly trying to use it to suggest Van Nistelrooy will now be unhappy and will want to move. Expect "£50MILLION MADRID RAID" headlines on any slow news day between now and the world cup.

As for Fergie: Can't knock the guy. His achievements are up there with the very, very best of them. The team he built in 99 is still for me the best I've ever seen, and right now they look to be building a great team full of young talents. A very good defensive/central midfielder in the summer and another playmaker and that team is capable of running Chelsea close.

Guy Incognito
02-26-2006, 12:53 PM
A very good defensive/central midfielder in the summer and another playmaker and that team is capable of running Chelsea close.

You make that sound like thier gonna be easy to find - I cant think of anyone who could replace Keano yet. Except Gerrard and thats never gonna happen. Fergies gonna have to pull a Cantona out of his arse.

franscar
02-26-2006, 01:13 PM
You make that sound like thier gonna be easy to find - I cant think of anyone who could replace Keano yet. Except Gerrard and thats never gonna happen. Fergies gonna have to pull a Cantona out of his arse.

Zokora from St. Etienne is a great player, as is Kolo Toure's brother at Olympiakos. Either of those could probably come in and do a good job, as could Obi Mikel if his contract ever gets sorted out. From what I've seen of him he's a quality player and he'll suit the Premiership easily.

I was always surprised that United didn't go after Van Bommel in the summer. Apparently he isn't particularly happy with being put on the bench a lot at Barca, so he'd be another option, although a little older.

The players are out there, just the world cup coming along is going to distort prices more so than usual. Guys like Diouf having two good games and being sold for £10million etc etc.

Guy Incognito
02-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Zokora from St. Etienne is a great player, as is Kolo Toure's brother at Olympiakos. Either of those could probably come in and do a good job, as could Obi Mikel if his contract ever gets sorted out. From what I've seen of him he's a quality player and he'll suit the Premiership easily.

I was always surprised that United didn't go after Van Bommel in the summer. Apparently he isn't particularly happy with being put on the bench a lot at Barca, so he'd be another option, although a little older.

The players are out there, just the world cup coming along is going to distort prices more so than usual. Guys like Diouf having two good games and being sold for £10million etc etc.

From what ive heard Obi mikel is quality - I am just worried cos of all the shit thats happened - its like its destined to fail wherever he ends up - dont know too much about it but sounds like the agents got greedy as soon as he heard chelsea were sniffin.

But hopefully Fergie can sort it out - but i worry about any player who says they dont want to play for Man U. I know chelsea are champions but how could you not want to play for one of the worlds biggest club. The only time i would ever understand that is if the player was 110 percent red scouse. Even if he's been told to say it by his agent that doesnt make it any easier to swallow.

Planetary
02-26-2006, 02:17 PM
shite. i forgot this was a football discussion thread, was going to watch the carling cup on tv later. bastards! atleast i don't know the premiership scores

Planetary
02-26-2006, 02:20 PM
I just cancelled my xbox live account last week so choose your platform, ps2 or pc? ;)

Oh and I already covered most of what you just posted :D

i choose ps2. we'll have to wait a week or two cause i need a new network card :/

and i didn't actually read any further than toucan's post :p

synch
02-26-2006, 02:39 PM
I figured :D

I haven't played it online since before it was released though... (we get pre-release promo copies from konami).

Planetary
02-26-2006, 02:50 PM
I figured :D

I haven't played it online since before it was released though... (we get pre-release promo copies from konami).

showoff. although i did technically play it online before it as out. i got it one day early from my local games shop.

you're in for a whooping!..in a week's time!

synch
02-26-2006, 04:00 PM
It's the only perk man, let me enjoy it ;)

franscar
02-26-2006, 04:06 PM
It's the only perk man, let me enjoy it ;)

You got to talk to me as well. That's a highlight in anyone's book.

Lex Diamonds
02-26-2006, 04:31 PM
You know how I sometimes give you a hard time just for fun? You know, nothing serious, just joking around and no hard feelings and everything.

Well... this particular statement is just... just... wow. You haven't seen much of either of them if you really believe that man.
Lampard scores a lot of goals but so what? He's at his peak, as is everyone else on the Chelsea squad, and the reality is that he's never going to get any better and neither are the team until they sell players like Lampard when they get to about 30 and buy younger ones. Chelsea are winning the most games in the Premiership at the moment, but as soon as Mourinho/Abramovich leaves they will be left with a team of superstars but no substantial homegrown talent or foundations for a future team. Does anyone in the squad actually support Chelsea? Within 10 years Chelsea will be in the bottom half of the league, I guarantee it. They have no staying power and their motivation to win won't last long when they all start getting old and replaced with newer, bigger names.

Cristiano Ronaldo, on the other hand, is someone that Ferguson looked hard for and discovered at the age of 18, and who has shitloads of raw talent and skills. He is nowhere near the height of his playing powers, and he can only get better and better as he becomes more experienced, disciplined, and learns to control his talent. Eric Cantona said a few weeks ago that he believes Cristiano Ronaldo could be the next George Best in terms of legendary United wingers. And that man knows his shit. I believe in 5 years Cristiano will be one of the greatest players in the world, and far better than Lampard, who incidentally looks like a worm and is clearly a closet gay.

synch
02-26-2006, 04:34 PM
Who would you rather have in your team. Today.

Planetary
02-26-2006, 04:36 PM
im off, MOTD :D

see y'all later.

p.s. PADSTER. you play pro evo 5?

synch
02-26-2006, 04:36 PM
You got to talk to me as well. That's a highlight in anyone's book.
That goes without saying.

ToucanSpam
02-26-2006, 04:38 PM
Who would my team be playing?

synch
02-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Why is that relevant?

ToucanSpam
02-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Well, if I am playing a team that is already horrible (Wigan) then either man will fill the net anyways.

Lex Diamonds
02-26-2006, 04:49 PM
It depends who else was in my team. I believe that put in the same team as Lampard with the same money flying around him and the same arrogance/confidence that Chelsea have today, Ronnie would score just as many goals as Lampard, if not more.

But I believe Ronaldo is a more rounded player and in future will be far better than Lampard can ever be.

voltanapricot
02-26-2006, 05:10 PM
i wud well like hav frank lampard, thierry henry and david beckham on my team cus they is well phitt and could teach me the offiside rule neday, innit though ;)

roosta
02-26-2006, 05:13 PM
I believe in 5 years Cristiano will be one of the greatest players in the world, and far better than Lampard, who incidentally looks like a worm and is clearly a closet gay.

HAHAH............LAMPARD IS THE GAY????

C'mon Padster! hahahaah......!

i can't believe people are entertaining the notion Ronaldo will be a "great" player...hahaha...

franscar
02-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Dancing Ron has the potential to be unbelievably good. His feet are probably the quickest I've ever seen, but at the moment he is still potential. He lacks the sheer bloody consistency of Lampard's game. One game he's brilliant, next one he's woeful. When we played United at St. Andrews he was on one of his woeful nights fortunately, but I saw him and United play the Villa a couple of seasons back and he was just electric.

Lampard on the other hand is part of the wealthiest team in the world. If Chelsea felt he wasn't good enough, they'd replace him. Instead he plays all game, every game. And he plays to the same incredibly high standard in all of them. The guy plays centre midfield and he's third or fourth highest scorer in the Premiership. That sure as hell can't be ignored. His passing, his tackling, his workrate and his attitude to teamwork are, at the moment, far superior to Ronaldo's, but, Ronnie has time, and bags of it, on his side.

Portugal were at something like 21/1 for the world cup not long ago. With him, a bizarrely resurgent Luis Figo, Deco and Pauleta, I figured they were worth a crafty fiver.

synch
02-26-2006, 05:31 PM
It depends who else was in my team. I believe that put in the same team as Lampard with the same money flying around him and the same arrogance/confidence that Chelsea have today, Ronnie would score just as many goals as Lampard, if not more.

But I believe Ronaldo is a more rounded player and in future will be far better than Lampard can ever be.
More rounded? Only if you consider step overs to be the summum of the footballing world.

Sounds like bias-a-plenty in your views mate, which is perfectly sane when the subject is football but do try and put things in perspective a bit ;)

I've been supporting Chelsea for nearly a decade but I am capable of putting fan bias aside at least a tad when discussing stuff like this...

I mean, calling lampard gay when comparing him to c ronaldo is like calling tyson pretty when comparing him to keira knightly.

Or something.

discopants
02-27-2006, 04:38 AM
chim chiminy chim chiminy chim chim cheroo
we hate the bastards in claret and blue
(sung to burnley)

Freebasser
02-27-2006, 09:02 AM
Amazing day yesterday.

Good game but it felt like it went a bit too quickly. The winners ceremony was fucking fantastic.

The Wigan fans were more than accomodating. I and a few other lads made it clear we were United fans, but you can't help but be accepted by the Latics fans when you're born and raised there. I cheered for both clubs and didn't really care who won, much like most people. The general consensus was that it were more about the occasion than the win, and I full-heartedly agree. I made many a friend there and had a crackin lickle time.

NORTHERN PRIDE (y)

Guy Incognito
02-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Amazing day yesterday.

Good game but it felt like it went a bit too quickly. The winners ceremony was fucking fantastic.

The Wigan fans were more than accomodating. I and a few other lads made it clear we were United fans, but you can't help but be accepted by the Latics fans when you're born and raised there. I cheered for both clubs and didn't really care who won, much like most people. The general consensus was that it were more about the occasion than the win, and I full-heartedly agree. I made many a friend there and had a crackin lickle time.

NORTHERN PRIDE (y)
Nice to hear you a good day (y)

I been to a few games at that stadium - rugby and football and there's always a really friendly atmosphere - even at Man U v Liverpool it wasnt too bad in the stadium (think there was bit of trouble outside). So there must be somethin about it.

But I imagine Wigan were just made up to be there so werent really arsed, I thought their players were a bit overawed though and losing their keeper after 10 minutes put them off, it was a good first half but United pretty much bossed the second.

franscar
02-27-2006, 12:21 PM
I've been to Cardiff twice and cried both times.

Loss on penalties to Liverpool in the League Cup final, when we were truly, utterly shafted.
Win on penalties against Norwich in the play-off final. That was a good day.

Lovely stadium, lovely atmosphere. New Wembley will be a big bag of turd in comparison.

Freebasser
02-27-2006, 12:50 PM
Aye, it was fantastical (y)

We all found common ground when we started singing "feed the scousers" ;)

Planetary
02-27-2006, 01:33 PM
chim chiminy chim chiminy chim chim cheroo
we hate the bastards in claret and blue
(sung to burnley)

more famously sung to aston villa by birmingham

synch
02-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Who needs wayne rooney when you've got mutu (pronounced mootoo ;) )

That was a bit optimistic though :D

Planetary
02-27-2006, 02:12 PM
who needs steroids when you've got cocaine?

Freebasser
02-27-2006, 08:19 PM
a team that is already horrible (Wigan).

Erm... 26 years in the football league and already in the top half of the Premiership? There are clubs who've been around since the late 1800s who haven't acheived as much as the Latics have.

I know you're just getting into football, but as Walter said, it's best not to make too many "this player is great" or "this club is shit" comments before you've had a few years experience of how we do the game over here (y) ;)

ToucanSpam
02-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Fair enough, mate.

I just wanna get elbow deep in the shittalk and fun. I love football, and seriously, this board was the place where I learned to love it.

Freebasser
02-27-2006, 08:29 PM
(y)

Now relax and have a half-time pie!

Jmoney77
02-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Smooth

discopants
02-28-2006, 03:26 AM
(y)

Now relax and have a half-time pie!

I'll have a sausage roll

We all found common ground when we started singing "feed the scousers"

Whenever Oldham play City were all sing "Stand up if you hate Man U" and the legendary crow song.

roosta
02-28-2006, 06:18 AM
respect the wigan

ToucanSpam
02-28-2006, 06:26 AM
I guess Wigan was a bad team to pick on....I should have picked on my friend's team, Newcastle.

Guy Incognito
02-28-2006, 06:27 AM
I guess Wigan was a bad team to pick on....I should have picked on my friend's team, Newcastle.

The only premiership team you should pick on is those rich smug champion bastards - Chelsea.

roosta
02-28-2006, 06:49 AM
^yes.

Ok, next topic, who can't WAIT for roman to abandon chelsea and see them cunts collapse into a heap?

Let's face it, they were 2 steps from being Leeds United before that fucker stepped in.

Guy Incognito
02-28-2006, 09:36 AM
^yes.

Ok, next topic, who can't WAIT for roman to abandon chelsea and see them cunts collapse into a heap?

Let's face it, they were 2 steps from being Leeds United before that fucker stepped in.

I dont even think he's gonna abandon them - i think he'll lose all his money in a blaze of glory and end up in a russian prison gettin bum loved by a load of circus bears or something like that.

franscar
02-28-2006, 01:06 PM
They're already planning for a post-Abramovich era though. New facilities and training pitches, totally overhauled youth team set-up, the entire infrastructure of the club has been changed since the Ken Bates years, pretty much along the same model United followed in the first few years of Fergie's reign.

Yes it would be hilariously funny to see the smug new Chelsea fans that wouldn't be able to name their defence from six years ago crying onto their expensive season tickets, but even were Abramovich to spontaneously combust the club as it is now would survive perfectly adequately.

Lex Diamonds
02-28-2006, 01:12 PM
More rounded? Only if you consider step overs to be the summum of the footballing world.
Nah man that aint what I mean. But I suppose it is part of his appeal. When's the last time you saw Lampard pass 3 defenders purely on the speed and dexterity of his feet? Ronaldo is far more capable of passing defenders and crossing well than Lampard, and I'm sure he has set up many more goals than Lampard has scored.

Ferguson (http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sps?inewsid=309139) agrees with me (OK he's kinda biased but I think he understands my point).

Guy Incognito
02-28-2006, 01:39 PM
They're already planning for a post-Abramovich era though. New facilities and training pitches, totally overhauled youth team set-up, the entire infrastructure of the club has been changed since the Ken Bates years, pretty much along the same model United followed in the first few years of Fergie's reign.

Yes it would be hilariously funny to see the smug new Chelsea fans that wouldn't be able to name their defence from six years ago crying onto their expensive season tickets, but even were Abramovich to spontaneously combust the club as it is now would survive perfectly adequately.

Yeah i realise that but its wishful thinkin on my part - its Judas Kenyon that i dont trust and he's still gonna be there if Roman goes - he's the one tappin players up and influencin agents etc.

synch
02-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Nah man that aint what I mean. But I suppose it is part of his appeal. When's the last time you saw Lampard pass 3 defenders purely on the speed and dexterity of his feet? Ronaldo is far more capable of passing defenders and crossing well than Lampard, and I'm sure he has set up many more goals than Lampard has scored.How many goals has Lampard set up though? In my opinion Lampard is a far more important player for any team than Christiano Ronaldo is. His consistancy alone is second to none.

Ferguson (http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sps?inewsid=309139) agrees with me (OK he's kinda biased but I think he understands my point).Not more biased that you are :D

Guy Incognito
02-28-2006, 01:59 PM
How many goals has Lampard set up though? In my opinion Lampard is a far more important player for any team than Christiano Ronaldo is. His consistancy alone is second to none.

Not more biased that you are :D

I see both sides here -

Lampard is at his peak and is fulfilling all the potential he displayed a few seasons ago. He is a great midfield player in a great midfield - it'd be interestin to see what he'd be like now if he was still at west ham.

Ronaldo is someone who has the potential to be one of the great flair players but still has loads to learn and he's in the right place to do that.
To be honest I think its an unfair comparison in the first place as they play in different positions, are at different stages in their career and bring different qualities to their sides.
I think it'd be a more interesting argument to say whose better:

Lampard or Gerrard . Same position - same age(ish) both play in the Engine Room - I'd have both at united but If i had to pick one I'd pick Gerrard.

Although some of my friends who support Liverpool reckon Alonso is a better player.

Lex Diamonds
02-28-2006, 03:41 PM
Lampard or Gerrard . Same position - same age(ish) both play in the Engine Room - I'd have both at united but If i had to pick one I'd pick Gerrard.
Yep. Stevie G is a legend. (y)

Guy Incognito
02-28-2006, 04:53 PM
I know its a bit early for world cup talk but as great as that midfield is for england - i think it needs sorting out.
Beckhams playin in the centre for Real and isnt playing on the right
Gerrards been playin everywhere for liverpool
Lampard needs a holdin player
Joe Cole has to play - he makes things happen

Gerrard on the right - becks and frank in the centre - DB holdin with the help of the defence.He can spray balls about all day long
Frank causin havoc and joe cole on the left causin more havoc settin up rooney and owen(if fit)
Just hope Sven plays full side tomorrow if poss - dont want too much experimenting

franscar
02-28-2006, 06:01 PM
It's a barely concealed fact that Liverpool actually win more without Gerrard than with him. He's an individual player, he lacks the kind of positional sense necessary in a world cup and at Liverpool he's only allowed to go wherever he likes because of Liverpool's uncanny ability to play four defenders AND two defensive midfielders, AND sometimes a full back on either wing as well. And then they wonder why they hardly ever score. Anyway, I digress.

He and Lampard have proven they can't work together in qualifying. Lampard's proven himself in an England shirt, Gerrard, frankly, hasn't. Euro 2004 he was anonymous, barely registered in any of England's matches and didn't influence the games at all, whilst Lampard finished top scorer from midfield.

If either of them are being dropped, it has to be Gerrard on form in an England shirt alone. That's before getting to Lampard's unbelievable consistency and scoring record in a Chelsea shirt.

Plus, Beckham's been moved back out wide by Real, and has been out there for the last three months or so, with four others in the midfield behind Ronaldo as lone striker whilst Raul was injured. He's been there best player in those few months by an absolute mile, and moving him back infield for England would be an awful mistake. He can't tackle for a start. We need to either play a defensive midfielder who will hold ALL of the time, or Sven needs to sit Gerrard down and tell him to play for the team and do ONE job, instead of trying to do all of them. Because he can't.

Champions League final from last year is the perfect example of what I'm trying to say. For the first 45 minutes Gerrard ran about and a good passing side in Milan just played the ball round him, and absolutely destroyed Liverpool. Then Hamann came on in the second half, created a wall and made it hard for Milan to continue passing the ball around, and the entire match changed. It wasn't a case of Gerrard suddenly deciding to play, it was a case of Hamann coming on and causing Milan a headache. If Gerrard plays like he did in the first half of that match for England in the world cup, then we're going to get slaughtered the first time we play someone half decent.

Guy Incognito
03-01-2006, 01:25 AM
It's a barely concealed fact that Liverpool actually win more without Gerrard than with him. He's an individual player, he lacks the kind of positional sense necessary in a world cup and at Liverpool he's only allowed to go wherever he likes because of Liverpool's uncanny ability to play four defenders AND two defensive midfielders, AND sometimes a full back on either wing as well. And then they wonder why they hardly ever score. Anyway, I digress.

He and Lampard have proven they can't work together in qualifying. Lampard's proven himself in an England shirt, Gerrard, frankly, hasn't. Euro 2004 he was anonymous, barely registered in any of England's matches and didn't influence the games at all, whilst Lampard finished top scorer from midfield.

If either of them are being dropped, it has to be Gerrard on form in an England shirt alone. That's before getting to Lampard's unbelievable consistency and scoring record in a Chelsea shirt.

Plus, Beckham's been moved back out wide by Real, and has been out there for the last three months or so, with four others in the midfield behind Ronaldo as lone striker whilst Raul was injured. He's been there best player in those few months by an absolute mile, and moving him back infield for England would be an awful mistake. He can't tackle for a start. We need to either play a defensive midfielder who will hold ALL of the time, or Sven needs to sit Gerrard down and tell him to play for the team and do ONE job, instead of trying to do all of them. Because he can't.

Champions League final from last year is the perfect example of what I'm trying to say. For the first 45 minutes Gerrard ran about and a good passing side in Milan just played the ball round him, and absolutely destroyed Liverpool. Then Hamann came on in the second half, created a wall and made it hard for Milan to continue passing the ball around, and the entire match changed. It wasn't a case of Gerrard suddenly deciding to play, it was a case of Hamann coming on and causing Milan a headache. If Gerrard plays like he did in the first half of that match for England in the world cup, then we're going to get slaughtered the first time we play someone half decent.

Its not like you can drop him though, is it? Or Beckham? Gerrard will have to hold cos I dont think Lampard can

discopants
03-01-2006, 03:35 AM
Chew on this funky 3-5-2:

Robinson
Woodgate-Terry-Carragher
Beckham-Cole (wingbacks)
Gerrard-Carrick/Parker-Lampard
Rooney-Owen

Planetary
03-01-2006, 04:26 AM
Chew on this funky 3-5-2:

Robinson
Woodgate-Terry-Carragher
Beckham-Cole (wingbacks)
Gerrard-Carrick/Parker-Lampard
Rooney-Owen

*cringes at thought of 3-5-2 for england*

synch
03-01-2006, 04:27 AM
Beckham as a wingback :eek:

synch
03-01-2006, 04:28 AM
Its not like you can drop him though, is it? Or Beckham? Gerrard will have to hold cos I dont think Lampard can
When I play with england on pes5 I play with Gerrard as a defensive midfielder and Lampard behind the strikers.

So that's settled then.

Planetary
03-01-2006, 04:30 AM
whenever i play my mates theyre always england cause they can't get past my defence so they just shoot from far with wayne rooney all the time. it's quite irritating cause 50% go in.

franscar
03-01-2006, 07:00 AM

Exactly, the team pretty much picks itself if everyone's fit. So the stupid fool is going to have to sit deep, and if he decides he doesn't want to, Sven's going to have to make the gutsy decision to take him out of the team.

Of course, the chances of Sven actually caring by June are slim to none.

Guy Incognito
03-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Exactly, the team pretty much picks itself if everyone's fit. So the stupid fool is going to have to sit deep, and if he decides he doesn't want to, Sven's going to have to make the gutsy decision to take him out of the team.

Of course, the chances of Sven actually caring by June are slim to none.

Yup, but who do you put in his place? Ledley King? Not sure he should be more than cover at the back. Carrick - see how he gets on tonight?

And dont write Sven off - he wants to do well - itll help get a better job afterwards, dont rule out a premiership job - i reckon he's got the balls to do that.
I really like him and am gutted he's going.

zippo
03-01-2006, 02:43 PM
if anyones watching URUGUAY WILL WIN. England...i dont think so .

roosta
03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Ireland are 2-0 against Sweden as i type!
Its the first game for our brand new manager (who is from my home town :cool: ) and im glad for him. Admittedly, i lambasted the decision like most people (he' s very unexperienced) but now is the time to get behind him!

c'mon ireland!

synch
03-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Woo! Italy - Germany 4-1

The German goal was in the 90th or something.

franscar
03-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Yup, but who do you put in his place? Ledley King? Not sure he should be more than cover at the back. Carrick - see how he gets on tonight?

I thought Carrick did a smooth job tonight. He certainly passed the ball a LOT better in there than Gerrard did, but the BBC seemed too occupied in pointing out Ferdinand's every mistake that they seemed to not notice any of Gerrard's aimless passes. King I'd be confident with against any of the sides in our group, but Riquelme showed in the Argentina game that against a world class attacking midfielder he'll struggle.

And dont write Sven off - he wants to do well - itll help get a better job afterwards, dont rule out a premiership job - i reckon he's got the balls to do that.
I really like him and am gutted he's going.

I like Sven too, but I doubt he's going to be overly bothered when the World Cup comes around. We've still got three months of hounding from the press between now and then, I'm still only 50-50 about him actually being there, the Fake Sheikh thing was designed to get him sacked, and it didn't work, so I'm pretty sure some other scummy journo has something else planned.

I have a feeling he'll go back to Italian football after the World Cup. There's a lot of talk linking Capello to Real Madrid, and a club like Juventus would be tempted by Sven I reckon. I would be surpised if he stayed in the Premiership unless it was one of the big four, and I can only see United possibly changing managers this summer. And that's remote.

roosta
03-01-2006, 04:44 PM
pow! 3-0 to ireland...last goal from miller was a cracker.

discopants
03-02-2006, 03:23 AM
Peter Crouc was excellant last night for three reasons, apart from scoring obviously.

1. He held up the ball and gave us a tangible front line
2. He really put their defence out, you could see the Uraguans giong "who the fuck is this guy?"
3. After he scored he always had two defenders on him, making space for othre players.

Junker
03-02-2006, 06:43 AM

You're kidding. Here's a little list of better strikers

Adriano
Eto'o
Shevchenko
Mackay
Henry
Messi
Drogba

Nistlerooy's a nice striker. But he's not the best. He's a very oportunist player. He really knows how to scores.

Junker
03-02-2006, 06:48 AM
edit: i challenge anyone on here to a match of pro evo 5.

I think I accept your challenge. ;)

And tell me, there are significant differences between Winning Eleven and Pro Evolution Soccer or is just the name?

synch
03-02-2006, 06:52 AM
I've kind of lost track when they started bringing out the US versions. It used to be:

Winning Eleven 7 (JAP) = PES 3
Winning Eleven 7 International (JAP) = PES 3.5 (some tweaks and roster differences)
Winning Eleven 8 = PES 4
Winning Eleven 8 International (US) = PES 4
Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution (JAP) = PES 4.5
Winning Eleven 9 = PES 5
Winning Eleven 9 International (US) = PES 5

So ehm... it's the same... ish... I think... :(

Junker
03-02-2006, 07:21 AM
I've kind of lost track when they started bringing out the US versions. It used to be:

Winning Eleven 7 (JAP) = PES 3
Winning Eleven 7 International (JAP) = PES 3.5 (some tweaks and roster differences)
Winning Eleven 8 = PES 4
Winning Eleven 8 International (US) = PES 4
Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution (JAP) = PES 4.5
Winning Eleven 9 = PES 5
Winning Eleven 9 International (US) = PES 5

So ehm... it's the same... ish... I think... :(

I think Winning Eleven is a cooler name (y)

franscar
03-02-2006, 11:08 AM

Adriano
Eto'o
Shevchenko
Mackay
Henry
Messi
Drogba

Nistlerooy's a nice striker. But he's not the best. He's a very oportunist player. He really knows how to scores.

Ah come on, Shevchenko, Henry and Eto'o are fair enough, but Adriano is terribly inconsistent and all left foot, Makaay can't get in the Dutch team ahead of Van Nistelrooy for the sole reason he isn't as good as him, Messi's been on the scene five seconds and isn't even a striker, and Drogba isn't even worth commenting on he's that far behind Van Nistelrooy.

Freebasser
03-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Not even the most die hard Chelsea fan (I can't believe I said "die hard" and "Chelsea" in the same sentence, but there you go) would say Drogba is in the same class as van Nistelrooy et al.

Junker
03-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Ah come on, Shevchenko, Henry and Eto'o are fair enough, but Adriano is terribly inconsistent and all left foot, Makaay can't get in the Dutch team ahead of Van Nistelrooy for the sole reason he isn't as good as him, Messi's been on the scene five seconds and isn't even a striker, and Drogba isn't even worth commenting on he's that far behind Van Nistelrooy.

Ok, Messi wasnt a very good choice cause he's not a striker. But I still think Adriano and Mackaay are way better than Nistelrooy. And Drogba, hmmmm......... i dont know. Maybe i forced this one too :p

Guy Incognito
03-02-2006, 12:57 PM

Adriano - Not a patch on Ruud
Eto'o - Fair enough
Shevchenko - Fuckin deadly - his arse went against the scousers though
Mackay - Not as consistent as Ruud
Henry - Fair do's
Messi - He's a playmaker/forward who hasnt fulfilled his potential yet- he hasnt got the nose for Goal Ruud has
Drogba - Do me a favour - if your gonna say aynone from Chelsea Crespo is the fuckin man - he is one of the best "forwards" of the last 10 years. He leads the line - he can finish , cross and runs off the ball so well.

Planetary
03-02-2006, 12:59 PM
if anyones watching URUGUAY WILL WIN. England...i dont think so .

you were saying?

BOO YA!

Junker
03-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Adriano - Not a patch on Ruud
Eto'o - Fair enough
Shevchenko - Fuckin deadly - his arse went against the scousers though
Mackay - Not as consistent as Ruud
Henry - Fair do's
Messi - He's a playmaker/forward who hasnt fulfilled his potential yet- he hasnt got the nose for Goal Ruud has
Drogba - Do me a favour - if your gonna say aynone from Chelsea Crespo is the fuckin man - he is one of the best "forwards" of the last 10 years. He leads the line - he can finish , cross and runs off the ball so well.

I heard rumors Chelsea´s president was interested in buying Shevchenko. Is that true?

ToucanSpam
03-02-2006, 09:55 PM
Ruud is far more consistant than Drogba. I'm sorry.

roosta
03-03-2006, 02:31 AM
bring back Sensible Soccer

discopants
03-03-2006, 03:31 AM
bring back Sensible Soccer

Hows about professional crop football?
With fly goalies.
And skin vs tops.
That would liven up the League Cup.

franscar
03-03-2006, 05:07 AM
I heard rumors Chelsea´s president was interested in buying Shevchenko. Is that true?

Allegedly for £50million.

That price for a 30 year old would prove the theory that Chelsea have more money than sense. Fantastic striker, but has maybe two-three years left at the top level. I think there's more credibility to the Eto'o to Chelsea for around £40million rumours, with Drogba going in the other direction as replacement for the deparating Henrik Larsson. I guess that one all hinges on where Henry decides he's playing next season.

Junker
03-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Allegedly for £50million.

That price for a 30 year old would prove the theory that Chelsea have more money than sense. Fantastic striker, but has maybe two-three years left at the top level. I think there's more credibility to the Eto'o to Chelsea for around £40million rumours, with Drogba going in the other direction as replacement for the deparating Henrik Larsson. I guess that one all hinges on where Henry decides he's playing next season.

I think Eto'o is the best striker in action right now (y)

This guy worths every penny

Guy Incognito
03-04-2006, 02:51 AM
Despite the fact that i hate the way Chelsea do things i.e underhanded transfers and buy up a load of players and loan them out to other premiership sides etc.

I would love Shevchenko to come to England even though it would mean Chelsea being even better and increase their fans smug ratio.

He is a class player who would score goals for fun but I dont think anyone has got a chance of buying him. Milan know how good he his. They are really good at holding onto players and have a little bit more football knowledge and behave in a more sporting way than chelsea and I dont think they would do that to their fans. He is a god at Milan.

When Andrei's dad was sick, the president flew him back to russia in his own jet and flew him back so that he could see his dad and play in a champions league match. They said he didnt have to but Shevchenko wanted to cos the club had been so good to him thru a difficult period. I think its that loyalty and understandin that will keep him at Milan, no matter what money Chelsea throw at him.

Junker
03-06-2006, 06:49 AM
If Chelsea wants somebody from Milan they should try to buy Kaka instead.

The boy is young and has skills.

discopants
03-06-2006, 07:24 AM
If Chelsea wants somebody from Milan they should try to buy Kaka instead.

The boy is young and has skills.

He has a rude name as well. :)

Junker
03-06-2006, 08:12 AM
He has a rude name as well. :)

hehehehe......kaka is a rude name where you live??

instigator7022
03-06-2006, 10:56 AM
I need to move over there so that i can live in a land where football is more appreciated.

P.s. Today is the first day of my season! Horray/I'm tired!

Junker
03-06-2006, 11:01 AM
I need to move over there so that i can live in a land where football is more appreciated.

P.s. Today is the first day of my season! Horray/I'm tired!

Do you play football?? I mean, for fun???

Freebasser
03-06-2006, 05:33 PM
I almost came out tonight on national TV.

Came out as a United supporter, that is.

When Wigan scored, my buddies and I forgot that we were supposed to be pretending to be Wigan fans and suddenly everyone but us was standing and cheering and we suddenly realised we should be too.

We slowly got to our feet and clapped while looking nervously at one another :o

Wigan were unlucky tonight. Should've been a draw.

discopants
03-07-2006, 04:01 AM
hehehehe......kaka is a rude name where you live??

Kaka= poo/turd/shit/shite/log/crap

Come live in Oldham and sing offensive songs about Yorkshire.

Junker
03-07-2006, 07:15 AM
Kaka= poo/turd/shit/shite/log/crap

hahaha....same here :D

instigator7022
03-07-2006, 10:53 AM
Do you play football?? I mean, for fun???

I play for my school

Freebasser
03-07-2006, 11:25 AM
I saw myself on TV last night when I got in and saw the replay on Sky Sports (y)

franscar
03-07-2006, 01:16 PM
I saw myself on TV last night when I got in and saw the replay on Sky Sports (y)

I was once on TV shouting that Lee Hendrie was a wanker. Next to my mum.

synch
03-07-2006, 01:49 PM
I'm like famous (http://walter.sb-1.net/bb/bbmb/me@utrecht%20-%20parma.jpg) and shit.

Planetary
03-07-2006, 04:02 PM
wow, that chelsea game was kinda boring until the penalty in the 92nd minute. i wanted chelsea to win. darn.

p.s. i thought up until the penalty, the ref was favouring barca completely. 4 out of 5 of those fouls he gave against huth at the end were'nt fouls...

synch
03-07-2006, 05:25 PM
The ref was amazingly shit.

Barca would have won anyway because Chelsea was awful and Ronaldinho was amazing, but that ref sucked anyway.

roosta
03-07-2006, 07:58 PM
haha..glad for morinho...the cunt.

discopants
03-08-2006, 03:34 AM
I was once on TV shouting that Lee Hendrie was a wanker. Next to my mum.

I think you were making a valid point, Lee Hendrie is a wanker. Does he still have that early 90's pudding bowl haircut?

franscar
03-08-2006, 05:39 AM
I think you were making a valid point, Lee Hendrie is a wanker. Does he still have that early 90's pudding bowl haircut?

Yes. Yes he does.

Junker
03-08-2006, 07:16 AM
My predictions for today's games:

Arsenal < Real Madrid
Milan > Bayern
Lyon > PSV
Liverpool < Benfica

Guy Incognito
03-08-2006, 01:02 PM
I'll go for

Arsenal 2 - 2 Real - (3-2 agg)
AC Milan 1 - 0 Bayern Munich (2-1 agg)
Liverpool 1 - 1 Benfica (1-2 agg)
Lyon 3 - 1 PSV (4-1 agg)

synch
03-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Pudding bowls are the new black.

Junker
03-08-2006, 02:10 PM
I'll go for

Arsenal 2 - 2 Real - (3-2 agg)
AC Milan 1 - 0 Bayern Munich (2-1 agg)
Liverpool 1 - 1 Benfica (1-2 agg)
Lyon 3 - 1 PSV (4-1 agg)

We only disagree about Arsenal / Real Madri's game. Well, I'll confess. Im a suporter of Real. But honestly I dont think they will pass by Arsenal. :o

roosta
03-08-2006, 02:42 PM
c'mon the arse.....

we're playing well...should be ahead......

Guy Incognito
03-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Half time and its not lookin good for the mickeys! Haha. Benfica 1 nil up, cant see the mickeys gettin three goals. I will have a better day at work tomorrow, I cant really gloat cos Benfica knocked united out but it'll wipe some smug smiles off faces for a bit

roosta
03-08-2006, 03:47 PM
ARSENAL THROUGH

YOU

FUCKING

KNOWS

IT!!!

Nygel
03-08-2006, 06:09 PM
ok, lets see if this sparks anything... hmmm

my fav. player is Del Piero

David Trezeguet (spelling?) is one of the top strikes i think (its hard for me to watch matches... none are on basic cable in small town indiana:()

Italy for the Cup

go juventus

discopants
03-09-2006, 03:37 AM
Pudding bowls are the new black.

Which is what Big Brother used to be when it was Take That which used to be shoulder pads which used to be power cuts which used to be WWII.

Junker
03-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Italy for the Cup

go juventus

No dude!!! Brasil for the Cup!!!!! :D

And now that Real Madrid got its ass kicked by Arsenal I think Lyon will pass through Milan and will be the champion.
BTW, did you guys see the 4th Lyon goal?? The one Fred scored?? Fucking beautiful goal...

Freebasser
03-13-2006, 08:33 PM
So I was playing football manager, with an 8 point lead over second placed Arsenal, on an 8 game winning streak, a 14 game clean-sheet streak, and having just knocked 5 goals past both Chelsea and the Gooners within the space of a week.

What happens? My team magically become a shower of no-hopers and I draw 4 out of my last 5 matches and Arsenal beat me by a point because I couldn't score the one fucking goal I needed in my last match against Southampton who were only just avoiding relegation... and breathe!

I love it when football management games cheat :mad:

discopants
03-14-2006, 03:44 AM
I once signed Rivaldo for Liverpool and he scored like a bitch.
7 million well spent.

synch
03-14-2006, 05:17 AM
I was playing with my beloved Parma in sensible world of soccer (like ten years ago or something...) and was tired of winning the serie a time after time after time so when Deportivo called me up I went to manage (and play with) Deportivo but not before trading my star players at Parma with some crap players that were on the Deportivo bench.

Chiesa scored 111 goals in one season :D

Junker
03-14-2006, 07:53 AM
Whats the best strikers for FM2006??

I know Crespo, Ronaldo, Shevchenko, Henry, Robinho, Adriano can score all the time. But what about young players? Whose worth buying?

roosta
03-14-2006, 09:44 AM
this is about real football! not cyber-soccer!

anyways, arse beat liverpool in fine style.
we are finally getting our confidence back..which is really what was missing this season. they look like they believe in themeselves...thankfully.

fabregas is turning out to be quite the player...

synch
03-14-2006, 10:43 AM
From the bits I saw lately Hleb is one of your best players at the moment.

roosta
03-14-2006, 11:23 AM
From the bits I saw lately Hleb is one of your best players at the moment.

aye...he's putting in some solid performances.

Junker
03-14-2006, 02:15 PM
this is about real football! not cyber-soccer!

anyways, arse beat liverpool in fine style.
we are finally getting our confidence back..which is really what was missing this season. they look like they believe in themeselves...thankfully.

fabregas is turning out to be quite the player...

Why?? the thread title says "soccer". It didnt mention "real soccer" :D

roosta
03-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Arsenal 2 - Juventus 0

YOU DONT FUCKING MESS.

what a game. what a result. what a performance. in my wildest dreams I did'nt expect this........wonderful stuff. Strange seeing the baton almost being passed from Vieira to Fabregas........

TAL
03-28-2006, 03:48 PM
And plenty of red cards.

zippo
03-28-2006, 03:56 PM
GO URUGUAY

Junker
03-29-2006, 08:49 AM
ARSENAL JUST KICKED JUVENTUS' ASS!!!
I LIKED IT!!!

And here it goes my predictions for the other 2 games:

Villareal 2 x 0 Internazionale
Lyon 3 x Milan 1

Planetary
03-29-2006, 09:25 AM
So I was playing football manager, with an 8 point lead over second placed Arsenal, on an 8 game winning streak, a 14 game clean-sheet streak, and having just knocked 5 goals past both Chelsea and the Gooners within the space of a week.

What happens? My team magically become a shower of no-hopers and I draw 4 out of my last 5 matches and Arsenal beat me by a point because I couldn't score the one fucking goal I needed in my last match against Southampton who were only just avoiding relegation... and breathe!

I love it when football management games cheat :mad:

championship manager 01/02.

the best.

on a different note. watching arsenal beat juve in the pub yesterday was great, vieira out of the next round, and them having two players sent off right at the end is even better.

arsenal to win the cup! i wanted to put a bet on, but coulddn't afford it...:mad:

Freebasser
03-29-2006, 09:31 AM
championship manager 01/02.

the best.

I wholefartedly agree. Many a lost day playing that one!

Planetary
03-29-2006, 09:32 AM
I wholefartedly agree. Many a lost day playing that one!

i was on it this morning. ahh the amount of champions league finals i've lost on that game. most of them to liverpool. have you noticed how they never seem to lose in finals? they've also beaten me in the FA cup final. not the charity shield, though :D

Extra Cheese
03-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Red Bull New York

ToucanSpam
03-29-2006, 10:39 AM
Arsenal 2 - Juventus 0

YOU DONT FUCKING MESS.

what a game. what a result. what a performance. in my wildest dreams I did'nt expect this........wonderful stuff. Strange seeing the baton almost being passed from Vieira to Fabregas........
OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Guy Incognito
04-03-2006, 12:03 PM
The Houston Dynamo won their first game beating the Colorado Rapids 5 to 2. Maybe this will be fun afterall.

5-2 mate - no "to" in soccer. sorry to be a pedantic twat but thats kinda my job

Extra Cheese
04-03-2006, 12:20 PM
The Houston Dynamo won their first game beating the Colorado Rapids 5 to 2. Maybe this will be fun afterall.

and the metrostars-errrr- the new york red bulls tied DC united. 2-2

Guy Incognito
04-03-2006, 12:52 PM
My bad. I guess I never really paid attention. Thanks.

I feel shitty for pointn that out now - its not like i know much about baseketball or whatever you lot are into. Mind you I watched a great film yesterday i'd never seen before , The Natural, pretty good. In fact that gives me an idea for a thread..

roosta
04-05-2006, 02:59 PM
arsenal?

semi-final of the champions league?

YES INDEEDY MOTHERFUCKERS!

Guy Incognito
04-05-2006, 03:01 PM
arsenal?

semi-final of the champions league?

YES INDEEDY MOTHERFUCKERS!

Was wondering how long it'd take you to post something. Massive chance for you lot now - you should beat villareal but milan or barca will be tough in the final

roosta
04-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Was wondering how long it'd take you to post something. Massive chance for you lot now - you should beat villareal but milan or barca will be tough in the final

ive got absolutely no pre-conceptions...even the semi's will be tough as hell. im just pleased as fuck we're there.

tonights match, admitedlly, was awful...but we deserve to be where we are and its a first for the club....fuckin' class!

franscar
04-05-2006, 03:16 PM
Villareal will be tough if they are within touching distance come the second leg and Riquelme has a good night, Arsenal don't possess a defensive midfielder capable of dealing with him.

But Arsenal should manage to score a couple at home at least, other than Gonzalo the Villareal defence isn't all that, and their goalkeeper is very hot and cold.

Guy Incognito
04-05-2006, 03:36 PM
If the scousers can win it with a relatively mediocre squad - there's no reason why the gooners cant - there's more class in that team

franscar
04-05-2006, 03:43 PM
If the scousers can win it with a relatively mediocre squad - there's no reason why the gooners cant - there's more class in that team

Exactly. I watched the very same Liverpool side get played off the park by Birmingham City. They were absolutely awful. Not Birmingham City, we were pretty mediocre then.

Arsenal take a 2-0 lead to Spain and they'll be home and dry I expect. Hopefully set up an entertaining final with Barcelona rather than a yawnfest with Milan.

Junker
04-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Nobody talked about the quarter final results so I'll make my semi-final predictions now:

Barcelona > Milan
Arsenal > Villareal

And Barcelona wins the Champions league (y)

Junker
04-07-2006, 06:21 AM
Arsenal take a 2-0 lead to Spain

Or even a higher score

Calimero jr.
04-07-2006, 08:15 AM
Nobody talked about the quarter final results so I'll make my semi-final predictions now:

Barcelona > Milan
Arsenal > Villareal

And Barcelona wins the Champions league (y)

As long as Milan doesn't win I'm happy...

Junker
04-07-2006, 08:29 AM
As long as Milan doesn't win I'm happy...

Dont worry. Im sure Ronaldinho will kick Milan ass all alone :D

sab0tage
04-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Well Roosta, looks like Spurs/Arsenals final positions may well depend on the derby match

King of Rock $
04-09-2006, 10:59 AM
Some amazing matches last week. I can't decide if I want Milan or Barca to win the CL.

sab0tage
04-09-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm a Spurs fan but I still want the Gooners to win the CL.

Lex Diamonds
04-09-2006, 11:38 AM
2-0 baby. Ooooh, yeah!

roosta
04-09-2006, 12:04 PM
ill take a shot at winning the Champions League over getting your hopes-up-when-you-know-Chelsea-have-it-won anyday.

sab0tage
04-09-2006, 12:07 PM
Hey Roosta, whats the deal if Arsenal finish above Spurs and you win the CL? Have they decided if you have to qualify?

Guy Incognito
04-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Quality day of premiership - Chelsea were awesome- bastards - ten men and they still battered the Hammers. Man U - Arsenal was a good game - think we did just enough to scrape it against the gooners, thought they played their part and should have had a goal but we should have had a penalty. Cracking save by Toure. Unlucky Roosta and any other gooners on the board. I still think your gonna win champions league. Think you'll beat Barca in the final. Penalties.

roosta
04-09-2006, 12:14 PM
Hey Roosta, whats the deal if Arsenal finish above Spurs and you win the CL? Have they decided if you have to qualify?

Dunno bout that scenario....BUT...if we win the champions league AND spurs finished 4th then Spurs would lose their spot! That would be perfect.....:cool:

So, i suppose if we did win..yeah, spurs would lose their spot. Looks like England has 4 spots and if one of them is the Euro Champions (which by the way, CANNOT be Man Yoo this season) then they get automatically in....

sab0tage
04-09-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm a Spurs fan but I still want the Gooners to win the CL.

i retract this comment then:D

checkyourprez
04-09-2006, 12:30 PM
MILAN FOR THE CL

Guy Incognito
04-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Didnt realised they had changed the rule so that the winner definitley takes part in the next champions league. I got a mate who is a massive spurs fan - he is gonna be one unhappy geezer if the arse win.

Oh and Roosta, the title race is NOT over yet. If Chelsea beat bolton at bolton at the weekend then i will admit defeat.

franscar
04-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Didnt realised they had changed the rule so that the winner definitley takes part in the next champions league. I got a mate who is a massive spurs fan - he is gonna be one unhappy geezer if the arse win.

Oh and Roosta, the title race is NOT over yet. If Chelsea beat bolton at bolton at the weekend then i will admit defeat.

Bolton are playing like crap at the moment, I think Chelsea will roll them over 2-0 or more.

Guy Incognito
04-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Bolton are playing like crap at the moment, I think Chelsea will roll them over 2-0 or more.

You could be right but I am keepin the faith. They are still difficult to beat, they're too good a side to keep a bad run going for a long time. Besides, if we beat sunderland on friday - its four points gap and they have to get a result the next day - pressures on. Come on united

franscar
04-10-2006, 12:46 PM
You could be right but I am keepin the faith. They are still difficult to beat, they're too good a side to keep a bad run going for a long time. Besides, if we beat sunderland on friday - its four points gap and they have to get a result the next day - pressures on. Come on united

There is that, and I think Blackburn will cause Chelsea problems simply because they have Bellamy on form and although he's an ugly, arrogant cock, he's quick and he could possibly cause Terry problems. I'd love the match at Stamford Bridge between Chelsea and United at the end of the month to have some bearing on the title, but I still think Chelsea will have enough to get the job done.

Unfortunate, but it sets up United's attempt next season quite brilliantly, especially if they can run Chelsea close without a central midfielder in the side for 75% of the season.

ampm
04-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Basketball is my favorite sport, I like the way they dribble up and down the court.

Guy Incognito
04-10-2006, 01:06 PM
There is that, and I think Blackburn will cause Chelsea problems simply because they have Bellamy on form and although he's an ugly, arrogant cock, he's quick and he could possibly cause Terry problems. I'd love the match at Stamford Bridge between Chelsea and United at the end of the month to have some bearing on the title, but I still think Chelsea will have enough to get the job done.

Unfortunate, but it sets up United's attempt next season quite brilliantly, especially if they can run Chelsea close without a central midfielder in the side for 75% of the season.

Hey - i know what you mean about the midfield but Giggs has been a revelation and O Shea's pulled his socks up big time.
Im kinda worried that if Chelsea do lose on Saturday and that the title would be definitley on that it might scupper world cup chances if a load of the top players are locked in a title battle but fuck it - we could win the league!

Chelsea have got to go to Blackburn and Newcastle after they play us and if they need to win both those games - I cant see them doing that. Thing is they need to reach 91 points - especially if we dick Sunderland on Friday - Goal difference isnt that far off theirs. They need to win 3 games or draw 3 and win 2. I reckon they're gonna get three draws. Bolton, Newcastle and Blackburn and we will beat them at their place.

Junker
04-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Basketball is my favorite sport, I like the way they dribble up and down the court.

"The official SOCCER shittalk thread"

Junker
04-19-2006, 11:45 AM
My prediction was right. Barcelona kicked Milan's ass in their home. Now the game in Spain would be another show.

And today i think Arsenal will beat Villareal........Arse 2 x 0 Villa

Planetary
04-19-2006, 11:50 AM
3-1 arsenal at highbury

1-1 at villarael's place

Lex Diamonds
04-19-2006, 11:50 AM
I'm saying 2-1 to Arsenal. You can't quote me on that.

Planetary
04-19-2006, 12:11 PM
2-1 to Arsenal.

:)

TAL
04-19-2006, 01:16 PM
The squirrel's gonna score soon.

Planetary
04-19-2006, 01:39 PM
haha, yeah i read about it. mischievous squirrel. d'you think the groundmen have rifles?

ToucanSpam
04-19-2006, 01:44 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1-0

roosta
04-19-2006, 03:09 PM
pah! Arsenal should have put the game beyond them.....we were far superior...

all to do on tuesday.........................but final here we fucking come!

Guy Incognito
04-19-2006, 04:06 PM
pah! Arsenal should have put the game beyond them.....we were far superior...

all to do on tuesday.........................but final here we fucking come!

Thought you were the victims of some poor linesmaning (?) there were three decisions that were wrong including a disallowed goal, they contained you for most of it and used every continental trick in the book - dont think the arse will get to final now. be a helluva atmosphere next week though

franscar
04-19-2006, 04:18 PM
Fuck Robbie Savage. Fuck him right up the arse. Fucking fucker. Up yours.

Planetary
04-20-2006, 04:35 AM
looks like we were both wrong padster.

should have been 3-1 though. so technically, i win.

ToucanSpam
04-20-2006, 05:27 AM
Nothing can stop the power of the Goonies now.:cool: :cool:

Junker
04-20-2006, 06:13 AM
Nothing can stop the power of the Goonies now.:cool: :cool:

I think your wrong.

1st - you still have to pass over Villa (ok....not a problem)
2nd - you'll have to pass over Barca. Now, thats a very big problem.

I like Arsenal. I really do. But I really dont think Barcelona will lose the CL this year. They'll smash Milan next wednesday and they'll beat Arse in the final.

roosta
04-20-2006, 06:21 AM
In my wildest dreams I dont think we can beat Barca...but.........im not completely hopeless because
- ANYTHING can happen at a final....look at liverpool last year, no one gave them a chance.
- We havn't conceded a goal in 9 matches, thats a CL record...so we're doing something right....

ToucanSpam
04-20-2006, 06:47 AM
You watch. Anything can happen for those who believe. Believe the hype. Drink milk, love life. *insert slogan here*

Arsenal will drive through Villa like a hot knife through butter, and uh....well, they'll pretty much HAVE to fluke a win over Barcelona.....

Freebasser
04-20-2006, 07:10 AM
You only fucking won because that squirrel gave you magical powers.

Junker
04-20-2006, 07:39 AM

Word on that..... :p

roosta
04-20-2006, 07:50 AM

that was El Gordo, king of the squirrels, prince of the underworld.
He came down from his castle located on the moon to personally over see the march of the gunners ever onwards, for he has a vested interest in their success, involving a centuries old pact with a Moorish overlord.

icy manipulator
04-20-2006, 09:33 AM
so, chelsea or liverpool for the FA cup semi? should be a close game, mate and i have a huge bet on it and we'll be fucking blind by the time it starts!:D

checkyourprez
04-20-2006, 09:41 AM
im glad arsenal is leaving that field.

its fit for 15 year olds.

roosta
04-20-2006, 09:44 AM

i liked the way highbury was tighter....

franscar
04-20-2006, 10:35 AM
so, chelsea or liverpool for the FA cup semi? should be a close game, mate and i have a huge bet on it and we'll be fucking blind by the time it starts!:D

Chelsea by two. 3-1 at a guess.

Freebasser
04-20-2006, 11:05 AM

i liked the way highbury was tighter....

Sickening (n)

synch
04-20-2006, 11:06 AM
Hello Aid.

Heh.

ToucanSpam
04-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Sickening (n)
Hi Aiden.

How's Man U doing? Walt still kicking your ass in the league?

Lex Diamonds
04-20-2006, 11:11 AM
Chelsea can suck my big fat 3-inch choad. Liverpool are going to kick their asses, and then wipe all the semen and KY jelly off their boots.

Junker
04-20-2006, 11:14 AM
All you british around. I've watched that "Hooligans" the other day and was wondering: its really like that???

Lex Diamonds
04-20-2006, 11:20 AM
All you british around. I've watched that "Hooligans" the other day and was wondering: its really like that???
Nah man, it's more like Pride and Prejudice.

franscar
04-20-2006, 11:22 AM

Yeah, pretty much. For the people who want to have a fight, it isn't hard for them to find others who want to have a fight, and there's a hooligan element to more or less every major team. But it's rare these days that innocent bystanders get drawn into their little gang warfare, they do keep to knocking the shit out of each other these days rather than hitting anyone or anything that happens to be in the way.

Junker
04-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Yeah, pretty much. For the people who want to have a fight, it isn't hard for them to find others who want to have a fight, and there's a hooligan element to more or less every major team. But it's rare these days that innocent bystanders get drawn into their little gang warfare, they do keep to knocking the shit out of each other these days rather than hitting anyone or anything that happens to be in the way.

Another thing. Did they have own pubs where they meet?? And those leaders they show in the movie...They really exist??

franscar
04-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Another thing. Did they have own pubs where they meet?? And those leaders they show in the movie...They really exist??

Yeah, every stadium will have three or four pubs within a mile or so at the very least. Most of them are for home fans only and even for the majority of home fans they're pretty intimidating places. They're the sort of pubs where if the locals don't recognise a face they'll make damn sure the outsider knows they're being watched. Most clubs aim to provide one safe pub within walking distance of the ground for away fans, so that it keeps the maniacs apart as best as possible.

roosta
04-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Sickening (n)

hahahahah.....(y)

checkyourprez
04-20-2006, 11:40 AM
i cant speak for the brits but i was in italy this summer at a juventus roma match, preseason "friendly" mind you.

fucking insaine. the romans are out of control (they had their own caged in section). so juvetus scores, and then all you see is bottles trash anything the romans can get their hands on being tossed over into the nuetral stands. then all of the sudden a flair gets lit and heaved into the the middle section of nuetral bystanders, it seemed to be in the air forever, then you promptly see about 20 riot police storm into the roma section stomping people out.

one of the wildest things i have ever seen. all of it during a game that literally MENT NOTHING.

and i was loving every minute of it.

Lex Diamonds
04-20-2006, 11:43 AM
Football Factory is the best football violence film. That bit where they throw a smoke grenade into the pub and then beat the FUCK out of every single person that comes out. Fuckin class. (y)

franscar
04-20-2006, 11:57 AM
i cant speak for the brits but i was in italy this summer at a juventus roma match, preseason "friendly" mind you.

fucking insaine. the romans are out of control (they had their own caged in section). so juvetus scores, and then all you see is bottles trash anything the romans can get their hands on being tossed over into the nuetral stands. then all of the sudden a flair gets lit and heaved into the the middle section of nuetral bystanders, it seemed to be in the air forever, then you promptly see about 20 riot police storm into the roma section stomping people out.

one of the wildest things i have ever seen. all of it during a game that literally MENT NOTHING.

and i was loving every minute of it.

I don't remember who they were playing, but some of the Ultras from Inter Milan managed to get a scooter into the top tier of the San Siro, set it on fire, and throw it into the block of seats below. That was pretty intense.

Some of the Italians are absolutely crackers.

Junker
04-20-2006, 12:58 PM
Another question. Actually nothing to do with my previous question.

here it goes: Are San Siro and Giuseppe Meazza (i dont know if thats the spelling) the same stadium?? Once i heard that yes, their the same. They only change names when Inter or Milan are the home teams. Is that true??

franscar
04-20-2006, 01:45 PM
Another question. Actually nothing to do with my previous question.

here it goes: Are San Siro and Giuseppe Meazza (i dont know if thats the spelling) the same stadium?? Once i heard that yes, their the same. They only change names when Inter or Milan are the home teams. Is that true??

Yeah, Milan play at the San Siro, but it changes names to the Giuseppe Meazza for Inter matches as Meazza was one of Inter's legendary players. But it is the same stadium yes.

Junker
04-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Thanks dude. Problem solved

icy manipulator
04-20-2006, 09:14 PM
Football Factory is the best football violence film. That bit where they throw a smoke grenade into the pub and then beat the FUCK out of every single person that comes out. Fuckin class. (y)
yeah that's a pretty mad film, i love when the guy from lock stock lets his kids play darts using those 2 dudes as human dart boards.

btw, chelsea r gonna fucking hose liverpool on the weekend, i cant wait!

roosta
04-21-2006, 03:32 AM
i thought "The Football Factory" was pretty poor. Parts of it were inspired but the narration and main character ruined it for me....the whole "my life is fucked, im going to hell" monologues and all...corny.

ID is much better.

Guy Incognito
04-21-2006, 07:07 AM
ID is much better.

Oh yeah, and a lot more disturbing too.

icy manipulator
04-21-2006, 09:36 AM
what;s ID again? cbf looking at the previous pages

checkyourprez
04-22-2006, 09:29 PM
good job liverpool.

and has anyone else seen henry that excited after scoring a goal?

Guy Incognito
04-23-2006, 03:29 AM
what;s ID again? cbf looking at the previous pages

ID (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ID_(film))

Guy Incognito
04-23-2006, 03:32 AM
good job liverpool.

and has anyone else seen henry that excited after scoring a goal?

I actually really enjoyed the semi final - even though its my two least favourite teams - Joe cole should have equalised at the end though. Thought Liverpool were lucky, a couple of dodgy decisions went their way but Chelsea didnt play well until they went 2 nil down.

Henry's goal was top but i dont think its gonna be enough to take fourth spot from spurs.

sab0tage
04-23-2006, 03:59 AM
Henry's goal was top but i dont think its gonna be enough to take fourth spot from spurs.

As long as spurs son't slip up against bolton and west ham that is......we have a tendency to choke on occasion, the draw yesterday means we only have ourselves to blame if we fuck it up!

Guy Incognito
04-23-2006, 06:42 AM
As long as spurs son't slip up against bolton and west ham that is......we have a tendency to choke on occasion, the draw yesterday means we only have ourselves to blame if we fuck it up!

I reckon Spurs are a much improved side and i think the've got the nads to win those two games. If West Ham get to the FA cup final I think you'll batter them - they'll have one eye on that. Arsenal had to win yesterday - a point was good result you were unlucky not to win Spurs were by far the better side.

sab0tage
04-23-2006, 06:44 AM
I reckon Spurs are a much improved side and i think the've got the nads to win those two games. If West Ham get to the FA cup final I think you'll batter them - they'll have one eye on that. Arsenal had to win yesterday - a point was good result you were unlucky not to win Spurs were by far the better side.

didn't see any of them game but Wenger is furious that they had a man down when we scored and insisted that the Spurs players knew he was down injured but carried on anyway!

Guy Incognito
04-23-2006, 06:55 AM
didn't see any of them game but Wenger is furious that they had a man down when we scored and insisted that the Spurs players knew he was down injured but carried on anyway!

You had two men down when you scored but when Davids had the ball he looked up and they were both trying to get up and he carried on playing. Fair enough if you ask me, Arsenal would have done the same thing.

sab0tage
04-23-2006, 06:59 AM
yeah, it wouldn't be football if a manager didn't have something to moan about after the game. i've been so involved in our league position for the CL that i never really think about the fact that we're actual above the gunners and have been for some time. it's a pretty great achievement considering their success and money they've spent over recent years. usually we've sealed 11th spot by about this time in the season

paul jones
04-23-2006, 07:50 AM
go on the hammers ,do those middlesboro cunts!

checkyourprez
04-23-2006, 08:32 AM

the two arsenal guys ran into each other. and they were just knocked down, they werent like dieing in pain or anything. i blame arsenal for just stopping, there was no wistle, they should have played on.

sab0tage
04-23-2006, 08:33 AM
the two arsenal guys ran into each other. and they were just knocked down, they were like dieing in pain or anything. i blame arsenal for just stopping, there was no wistle, they should have played on.

(y)