PDA

View Full Version : Carnival

miss soul fire
02-27-2006, 06:05 AM
Carnival hasn't been so terrible to me until this year. Everyone leaves the town on Friday to party in fun places, especially on the beach, and the ones who don't have money to travel stay here, in the hole, doing nothing!!!

I'm not whining. Hihihihi! But life only starts back on Wednesday (after 12:00 P.M.). The other Brazilians of this message board know what I'm talking about!:D Or maybe not!

How is Carnival in other countries (cities)? Do you guys have like a bunch of days to party too or not?

Jobless people hate holidays!!! :p

TonsOfFun
02-27-2006, 06:12 AM
in the UK, people are too miserable to party. So no. I think the USA are too scared to party. East Europe it is too cold to party. Western Europe are too paranoid to what the UK and USA might do if they are seem to be having fun.

So no, no parties :(

CJM
02-27-2006, 10:55 AM
life's a party in Canada.

miss soul fire
02-27-2006, 10:59 AM
No no, there's no party in my town, only in the rest of the country! Seriously.:p

I'm not partying. It's allll good! I've been partying a lot lately! Hihihi!:D

Laver1969
02-27-2006, 10:59 AM
I was in New Orleans over the weekend. Mardi Gras is definitely happening! A little scaled down, with smaller crowds...but the spirit is still there.

abcdefz
02-27-2006, 11:31 AM
San José (California) celebrates Fat Tuesday. The police are out in force, because I guess two years were out of hand, but it's still a party downtown.