PDA

View Full Version : I just finished moving....

cookiepuss
02-27-2006, 06:25 PM
fuck. I'm exhausted.

yeah so here's an interesting thing. I called to reserve a van for my move. I got a number for UHAUL out of the phone book and I called, a guy ansered took my reservation and credit card #. But on moving day we go to get the truck and the address in the phone book doesn't exhist. :eek: and the number that I had called was perma-busy. :eek: :eek: So apparently I used and old phone book and some jack ass now has my credit card number. we went to another uhaul in town and they said that the number and address had been a Uhaul but that they had revoked thier priviledges 5 months ago. dude. well the jackass (who knew enough about uhaul to sound legit on the phone) didn't charge my card and I've now canceled it, but the whole situation was fucked up. and I feel like a moron for pretty much falling into a con artisits trap. :(

kll
02-27-2006, 06:30 PM
where'd you move?

cookiepuss
02-27-2006, 06:40 PM
all of 8 miles from where I was living. still, it's amazing how much shit I had in a two bedroom apartment.

Monsieur Decuts
02-27-2006, 06:49 PM
I just moved last weekend to an apt within the same building. What an unfun experience it is, everytime. Where did I get all this crap???