PDA

View Full Version : Post last night's dream...

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 09:17 AM
let's see what's in you people's heads...

okay, my dream:

i was standing on a sidewalk on city street neighborhood (my buddies old college house). i was standing there with a couple of friends, but i don't who they were.
There was some kind of outside yard party in front of the house...very mixed: black/white/latino.
My dream-self was imagining what it would be like to be NAS, and to be filming a rap video..
suddenly, i was NAS, but..i was still myself...and i was shooting a video--yet there were no camera's around.
and people were like crowding around me while i freestyled....and the beat comes in....and i'm singing the hook too (some cheesy RB hook about "girl you know you're beautifuuuuuuulll...).
and then me and my 2 friends grab lawn chairs...and start pushing them down the sidewalk....and the just start sliding (like they were on weels)and we all jump on the back of them and ride down the sidewalk....while i continue rapping and singing. my friends were like my hype men in the video.
so we keep sliding down the sidewalk, all the way to the main street at the end.
as we get to the end of the sidewalk...that's the end of the song and the video. my friends chairs kinda just stop and they get off and sit on the curb.
my chair slides on the street...as i sing the final chorus line "you're beeeeaaaaauuuuutifulllllllll....uullll....ulllll.. ..." and then the chair legs fall into the sewer grate in the street.
the beat stops. i go "damn it" and pick myself up. (apparently this was for a comedic ending)
you can hear the street traffic in the background.
i walk over the curb and sit down with my boys...looking out at the street.
the camera pans back....the video credit appear below me (like i'm suddenly watching myself on TV...

then i wake up.
what a dream.

i woke up when jenny got up to take a shower....then i fell back asleep for a minute...

epilogue:
we were still sitting on the curb. and this car pulls up. this girl i knew in college gets out.
"hey, i went to college with that chick.."
she was on crutches.
her mom was dropping her off to go to some computer class being held in one of the houses behind us.
she was all pouty and shit.
she said hi to me.

her mom got out, she looked younger than all of us....we chatted for a moment- no idea what we said. something about her daughter being pouty.

the mom left...and the girl came back outside, ditching class and hung out with us..standing behind us on her crutches.
i started spitting in the sewer grate...but it was disgusting....piles of spit started coming out, i couldn't control it. it was like slime....i just kept spitting and spitting..

then i woke up.

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 09:30 AM
Give me a minute or two to think about it, and I will tell you what your dream meant.

whoa...whoa....
this ain't no "dream interpretation" thread...
keep that bullshit to yourself.

just post last nights dream...

jabumbo
02-28-2006, 09:35 AM
i'm with TAL on this one

Burnout18
02-28-2006, 09:36 AM
oh i had a crazy dream the other night

I had a dream i was in One flew over the cookoo's Nest. I was on the crazy bus when Jack Nicholson jacked it and he took us to a strip club and i remember getting a lap dance and being able to touch the stripper cause i was "crazy." No joke, that was my dream... how insane was that.

Nuzzolese
02-28-2006, 09:37 AM
I'm rolling this big donut and then there's a snake wearing a vest...

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 09:44 AM
none of you are taking this serious...

drop the transparent and lame attempts at humor and just post your fuckin dream.

jabumbo
02-28-2006, 09:54 AM
i was serious. maybe you will understand better when TAL gets here

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 10:00 AM
i was serious. maybe you will understand better when TAL gets here

generic, snarky comments rarely spread understanding.

Nuzzolese
02-28-2006, 10:05 AM
Well, it's really fucking boring to hear about someone else's dream. It doesn't make any sense, it isn't interesting just because it's weird, because it has nothing to do with anyone or anything of any relation to something resembling something I might be vaguely interested in. Same goes for my dreams. Why would you care what I dreamt? Why start a thread when you know you're not interested in what the ensuing content will be?

TAL
02-28-2006, 10:07 AM
I never remember my dreams.

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 10:12 AM
Well, it's really fucking boring to hear about someone else's dream. It doesn't make any sense, it isn't interesting just because it's weird, because it has nothing to do with anyone or anything of any relation to something resembling something I might be vaguely interested in. Same goes for my dreams. Why would you care what I dreamt? Why start a thread when you know you're not interested in what the ensuing content will be?

such wild assumptions on what i want to here or what i find interesting....

some people find other's wild/wierd dreams to be very intersting and entertaining.

i think you just can't remember yours....and you're insanely jealous and defensive about it.

jabumbo
02-28-2006, 10:23 AM
i want to dream about nuzzo

Burnout18
02-28-2006, 10:25 AM
none of you are taking this serious...

drop the transparent and lame attempts at humor and just post your fuckin dream.

No really
I had a dream like what i said

Nuzzolese
02-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Yeah right! In your dreams, buddy...is where you'd be dreaming about the chance to dream about me, only you wouldn't be doing it, because you can't...sucka!

enree erzweglle
02-28-2006, 11:37 AM
I recently read a series of books on lucid dreaming, but I didn't follow through enough to try to guide my dreams.

The last dream I remember having was from maybe last week and one of the Beasties was in it. I remember just a snippet--a scene, really--from that dream.

One of them--I don't know if I knew which one--had an injury to his left lat or maybe along the upper oblique area on the left side. He was being examined in a doctor's office and the doctor was having him raise & lower his left arm.

That's it that's all that's all there is. Fascinating, I know, but that's what was in the last dream that I remember and you asked.

DandyFop
02-28-2006, 01:19 PM
Yeah alright. This is appropriate.

I can't remember the beginning, but somehow I ended up hanging out with MCA and some other friend. We drove to a store and MCA sat on my lap while i tried to get him to remember who I was at Sundance.

We got to the store and he got really excited about some table - he pulls out a shirt and it turns out he's a big fan of Magic the Gathering or some shit.

There was a lot of other stuff that happened but I can't remember it all.

Bob
02-28-2006, 01:23 PM
i've always been meaning to try to record my dreams every day, because i want to try out lucid dreaming. but every time i get motivated to actually do it, i have a dream that's fairly troubling that i'd rather not remember, so i don't write it down, and then i forget to do it every day afterwards.

marsdaddy
02-28-2006, 01:29 PM
I've been having work and baby stress dreams lately. I keep thinking I'm going to get my ducks in a row so I can pull back a little when marsbaby2 is born. It probably won't work that way.

Oh, and yesterday, I spent a total of 6 hours waiting at the hospital, doctor, and pharmacy. My dream included squeezing someone's neck until their head exploded.

zippo
02-28-2006, 01:34 PM

weheeell, I happen to like it! Gooday Sir!

i just searched and I cant believe my dream thread was erased, what kind of animals are you, this deeply pisses me off, ill be seeing both of you in hell.

now, I dont know if i dreamt this ir not, but I wanna make musically inspired underwear designs, like with The Cures logo on the ass.

cookiepuss
02-28-2006, 06:40 PM
ummm... it wasn't last night but a few nights ago I dreamt that I met Heiress and we became lesbian lovers. :o uh yeah. Well it's my first dream involving a board member so of course it had to be gay. but it is strange because it's not like Heiress and I even talk...I mean, I do think she's a bomb ass, super cute chicka dee but I never though it would lead to sex dreams. :eek:

CrankItUp!
02-28-2006, 06:52 PM
I keep having a dream about a snake wearing a vest rolling a big ball of dough.

cookiepuss
02-28-2006, 06:55 PM
interesting how does a snake wear a vest exactly? I mean with out arms...how?

CrankItUp!
02-28-2006, 07:05 PM
He doesn't have arms, just broad shoulders.

jackrock
02-28-2006, 07:14 PM
i don't remember last night dream, but from 2 night ago:

I seemed to be in antarctica, it was sunny. i was wearing a grey winter jacket, i was running after someone to stop them from going somewhere. then a huge blizzard came and i elasticed(?) my hood, and i thought to myself "think shits gonna be cold, i don't care if i look stupid. then an orange helicopter later came and rescued me... and the rest of the dream took place is someones sweet fancy house... and the rest i don't wanna get into.

Tzar
02-28-2006, 07:17 PM
OK OK!
this is a dream i had between waking up to hit my alarm and waking back up and realising i slept through the snoozes.

me and my mate (someone? it wasn't actually someone i knew) were in pursuit of this flat-tray truck that had this rare black old ute (don't even know the model or make, it was just a ute) and we were chasing in cars.

i was in a VS SS ute (http://www.motorsm.com/AUS/cars/used/image/mm/TNJ385.jpg) and my 'friend' was chasing in a monaro (http://www.nextcar.com.au/i.holden.monaro.CV8.JPG). we were chasing and then we came upto a neighbourhood and the main road/highway/freeway split into this huge Y with the houses in the middle of the V bit of the Y. the truck went right so did my friend, i went left, and yeah, alot of weeving in and out of traffic, near misses here and there.

then the Y came back to meet up to form the main road/highway/freeway and yeah... then i woke up

ToucanSpam
02-28-2006, 07:34 PM
The usual dinosaur chase dream. I have it every second day since I was 7.

jackrock
02-28-2006, 07:35 PM
it's weird when your friend or family member in a dream is a total random face, that isnt a friend etc.

in the story i posted above, my "dad" was in it... but it wasn't my real dad... :S

Bob
02-28-2006, 07:37 PM
i once had a dream that qdrop and nuzz were on TV, playing against each other in a billiards tournament. only it wasn't really them, because they had different faces and the names on the television were different. only i knew it was actually them, for some reason, and so did everybody else.

jackrock
02-28-2006, 07:39 PM
whoa, im playing billiards right now... whoa

B4BY 4NN
02-28-2006, 09:52 PM
I went into a little mom and pop sort of place where they sold expired groceries and a LOT of laundry detergent. An Indian man was working there, he gave me this lime/tangerine flavored Twizler and took my picture. My eye make-up was all smeared. I was wearing just a t-shirt.

Okay, so now we jump to where my ex is staying (out of jail). I'm showing him my new underwear, but he's too busy watching American Idol to notice. Then, Ryan says to one of the black lady contestants "Would you like to say hi to anyone watching from home?" and the woman proceeds to say "Hey Nicky (last name), I love you! I'll be back in Scranton real soon." I get mad at my ex and leave. His mother stops me and says he's having a baby with this woman.

Yeah.

Rawr
03-01-2006, 09:23 AM
the other last night was more intresting.

I was in some store in the mall and the till was like a computer desk and i sat down to do my homework, apparently i cut infront of these black dudes and this white man rushed over yelling "YOU WHERE HEAR FIRST! YOU WHERE HERE FIRST!!!" and my friends dad came over and started pushing me off the chair and kicking me cause he hates the Beatles and i was wearing one of there sweaters. i ran away and found myself at some skating rink but you have to wear roller blades on ice? then i found myself on the BBMB and Qdrop was threatening to kill me cause I was wearing a Beatles shirt again.

last night, uh.
i was in a car with some family and they stoped at A&W to get some food, we were near garage sales and i got out when they left and started browsing, green day was playing and apparently this car with ghetto people inside were blasting green day on there radio. i started running after the car but stoped when i saw these asians doing something weird so i ran over and i was surrounded with gypsy jewlery and weird trippy indain music, and my moms pet bird started talking to me, it flew near me and i really wanted it to come home with me and watch horror movies but it didnt want to, so i started trying to catch it and it started crying. so i said "FINE!" in a fit of guilt that i was trying to manipulate it and let it go, then it flew away.

Nuzzolese
03-01-2006, 10:00 AM
I keep having a dream about a snake wearing a vest rolling a big ball of dough.

Are you saying that because I said it or are you saying that because of Pee Wee? I think it was a donut.

Bob
03-01-2006, 10:35 AM
i was at this party of sorts, and my family was there. also, there was this girl i know, only she wasn't a girl, she was a very effeminate boy. her sister was there, only as far as i know this girl doesn't have a sister. instead, her sister took the form of the girl in an extremely feminine form. so she was basically there twice, only neither one was really her. i don't even know her that well, i don't know what she was doing there.

in the next part of the dream (if there was a transition, i don't remember it), i was in this sort of monty python sketch. i don't know why i thought it was a monty python sketch, however, because it wasn't funny, none of the cast was there, and it wasn't a sketch, it was more like i was on a dock, but i distinctly remember it having something to do with monty python. maybe it has to do with the transition i forgot about. anyway i was walking along the dock, and there were all these boats, all filled up with like highly decorated WWI soldiers in dress uniforms (but with their helmets on, too). there were stuffy germans with silly waxed mustaches and pointy helmets, there were stuffy british people who were trying very hard not to pay attention to me, and i THINK there were chinese, too. they weren't very stuffy, they were just kind of joking around.

the next thing i know, i'm in an airplane, and i'm skydiving, only i think i'm bungee jumping. it doesn't occur to me that i'm actually skydiving until i break through the clouds and i realize i haven't fully put on my backpack yet. i try to get it on and i pull the ripcord just in time to fall into the ocean. i float to the surface and i try to set up my parachute so that a plane or a boat or something will notice me, only it never happens, i'm stuck out there.

the next thing i remember, i'm on a boat, which doesn't make any sense, since i was stranded. i think i was actually in heaven, because i died. only heaven took the form of a maury povich like talk show, with all these skydiving accident victims complaining about how they fell into the ocean and nobody ever picked them up. terry bradshaw was there, he was complaining too.

and then i woke up.

you know what, i think i like this thread.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 10:39 AM
i once had a dream that qdrop and nuzz were on TV, playing against each other in a billiards tournament. only it wasn't really them, because they had different faces and the names on the television were different. only i knew it was actually them, for some reason, and so did everybody else.

i won, right?

TELL me i won....

Bob
03-01-2006, 10:44 AM
i won, right?

TELL me i won....

i honestly don't remember :(

we can pretend that you won though if you want, it's probably not important

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 10:46 AM
i honestly don't remember :(

we can pretend that you won though if you want, it's probably not important

no no....it's important.

I won.

instigator7022
03-01-2006, 10:51 AM
The usual dinosaur chase dream. I have it every second day since I was 7.

When I was little all my bad dreams were about dinosaurs chasing me or looking in my windows or something homosexual like that. They were reoccuring and terrifying.

Nuzzolese
03-01-2006, 11:10 AM
no no....it's important.

I won.

That's a metaphor for something I'm sure of it. Probably sexual. Bob's a horndog.

Bob
03-01-2006, 11:12 AM
That's a metaphor for something I'm sure of it. Probably sexual. Bob's a horndog.

oh, what could possibly be sexual about billiards? i mean, it's only about sticks and balls and pockets and lots of bending over. you're looking into it too deeply.

Nuzzolese
03-01-2006, 11:13 AM
As a child and adolescent I used to have recurring paralyzing night terror things where I would wake up and be so afraid to move, so terrified of...nothing really, just terrified. I wanted to cry but I couldn't move or make a sound and I was wide awake, but felt in danger and alone. I'd have an image in my head of a shark, but it wasn't specifically relevant because it wasn't a real shark, it's just the image I had. The sensation was like being on a speeding train, like that of moving through space very very quickly, but of the force of motion rendering you immovable inside the train car.

roosta
03-01-2006, 11:25 AM
i had a dream i got a 69 average in my degree (missing a first by 1 percent) and was so annoyed i refused to go to graduation.

jackrock
03-01-2006, 12:04 PM
ok, this was also 2 parter, but ill juist talk about the 2nd part :o

it was a dark night in b.c. i guess i was visiting. then out of the manholes comes (like a geyser) dirty looking water, which i would later learn was chocolate. so everybody in the town was running, cause i guess people were drowning. i run into the large wherehouse, where there are large things to climb onto to get away from the liquid.
i perched up there for sometime, visiting with locals aboiut whats going on. there was one particular elderly man, who told me that this has happened before.
after what seemed like hours of the extremely liquidy chocolate rising, i find my friend (a real friend) who was on the shelf beside me.

he starts to slip but on the shelf level below him is a small box of quicksand that stopped him from falling down and drowning.

after a while i somehow met up with some real and non real friends and we were in these mossy tunnels, crawling through difficult tubes. there were these strabge bug/creatures that we kept killing cause they were attacking us. (if you've ever played Metroid, then thats sorta what it looked like).
so thats about it.

Rawr
03-01-2006, 12:09 PM
As a child and adolescent I used to have recurring paralyzing night terror things where I would wake up and be so afraid to move, so terrified of...nothing really, just terrified. I wanted to cry but I couldn't move or make a sound and I was wide awake, but felt in danger and alone. I'd have an image in my head of a shark, but it wasn't specifically relevant because it wasn't a real shark, it's just the image I had. The sensation was like being on a speeding train, like that of moving through space very very quickly, but of the force of motion rendering you immovable inside the train car.

i still have that.
its sleep paralysis, yeah (n)

enree erzweglle
04-25-2006, 07:35 AM
In the time that I've been here, I think I've had three dreams about board people. One was just about going to a Beasties concert. The other two: TAL was in them. Someone explain that.

I visited Thomas and he lived in a huge studio-style apartment. I think it was one floor of an old NYC-style warehouse. There were built-in lofts in his floor of the warehouse; in those lofts, he had wooden IKEA lofts. Recursive lofting. :) Lots of sun, an old-fashioned elevator. I don't know why so much about his place itself was so prominent in the dream.

Some people that I work with lived with Thomas. He had a Christmas tree up year-round. And some sort of a sliding board.

There were other things going on too...I can't remember all of them but I do remember seeing boxed-up porn :eek: and there was something about spare change and a conductor :confused: and we were going somewhere, I don't remember where.

It was a fun dream and in it, I knew Thomas, like this wasn't the first time we met up. It was cool. I recommend TAL dreams to anyone who is considering them. :D The more I think about this dream, the more it disappears.

trailerprincess
04-25-2006, 08:12 AM
Me and Patrick Stewart, shopping in Tokyo and then we stayed in the Batcave.

My dream>everyone else's dream

Randetica
04-25-2006, 08:27 AM
i had a few TAL dreams already (y)

we are pwned

Bob
04-25-2006, 08:27 AM
In the time that I've been here, I think I've had three dreams about board people. One was just about going to a Beasties concert. The other two: TAL was in them. Someone explain that.

I visited Thomas and he lived in a huge studio-style apartment. I think it was one floor of an old NYC-style warehouse. There were built-in lofts in his floor of the warehouse; in those lofts, he had wooden IKEA lofts. Recursive lofting. :) Lots of sun, an old-fashioned elevator. I don't know why so much about his place itself was so prominent in the dream.

Some people that I work with lived with Thomas. He had a Christmas tree up year-round. And some sort of a sliding board.

There were other things going on too...I can't remember all of them but I do remember seeing boxed-up porn :eek: and there was something about spare change and a conductor :confused: and we were going somewhere, I don't remember where.

It was a fun dream and in it, I knew Thomas, like this wasn't the first time we met up. It was cool. I recommend TAL dreams to anyone who is considering them. :D The more I think about this dream, the more it disappears.

maybe this is why TAL never remembers his dreams. maybe he doesn't have dreams of his own, he's just constantly in other people's

abcdefz
04-25-2006, 08:36 AM
My dream this morning was being at the library where they had tons of new DVDs they were getting ready to put out, and I was looking for something to borrow. Pretty mundane, but it felt really real.

Bob
04-25-2006, 08:48 AM
that reminds me of my dream last night, where i was at taco bell. i was sad when i woke up, because i didn't have any tacos

TAL
04-25-2006, 09:36 AM
What a cool thread this one suddenly became.

parallel
04-25-2006, 09:51 AM
I had a dream about toni collette... she was a highly trained military assassin. I still don't like her.

jackrock
06-25-2006, 08:04 PM
My dad and I were staying at a hotel that Krusty the klown owned. Ill skip ahead a few hours of sleep to the interesting part, Krusty wanted to kill me. I called my dad (who was at the bar) becuase i could see krusty in the shadows with a hatchet. On the phone with my dad, he wouldn't reply, i was screaming and stuff, crying, but he just kept sipping on his whiskey. So as he was approaching me, hatchet above his head, the nice maid (who knew krusty was krazy) came and pushed him out the window.

Rawr
06-26-2006, 05:31 AM
my last dream was...i was back in grade 8 and one of my teachers was asking me if i wrote swear words in the tex book.
i laughed and said "Why would i do that."
suddenly im running to science. i see an old friend. i ask if she has a pencil i could use. shes sitting with a new girl. but then my grade 7 drama teacher asks me what im doing. i say sorry and that i need a pencil and im sorry for disturbing the class. she just looks at me dim witted. daniela gives me pencils but sharpens them to the led and i take them like thats normal....from that i remember the teacher told me not to go in the direction i was heading cause they were pouring purple gravel and doing crustction, i looked over and saw it being done smack in the middle of the hallway?
im at my house now, having a sleep over with dani.
were downtown though in the area i dont have my house, daniela tells her mom my dad is no where to be found and i say my mom cant drive in the dark to drop her off for tomorrow. I say my mom could probably drop her off when she drives me to school.
Through the sleep over, I wake up walking to the highway...this is the weird part......I think im dreaming IN my dream......I know its a dream because how could i do something like this, running in the middle of the highway in the cold sliding up the hills on a bed.....i could tell i was awakening and starting doing this spinning trick and mumbling harshly that im not going to wake up.
i run up the highway hills, putting all my might into pushing the bed like i have super strenght and then slid up for a long time. everytime i stop to push agian, i keep mumbling "i know this is a dream, i'm STAYING in this dream."
i make myself feel the cold, the freezing cold and it feels WAY to real. (this is really weird since it being summer in the real world, and me boiling in the heat all the while....i can feel, totaly feel the freezing cold somehow in my subconscious state?)
for some reason my destination was to get to my friends house. I end up at some park still holding onto my bed. it's like a village....i see some 'punks' in the back on the swings staring at me, but i don't care and for some reason am driven to get to the house. I turned around and saw a window and it shows a other part of the village. it looks a lot like a elf village...[think zelda lol] i run down the stairs and go through that place, somehow kaysh's house is at the top and i start yelling her name.
there's all her friends. they all see me and i start blabbing on of how i thought i was dreaming, but i was actually just running up the highway in the dark with my bed! but kaysh cuts in yelling "SHES LYING, SHES LYYYING" and i look hurt cause obviously im not. One of our friends who's a magician freaks shouting at me "shes magic!!! shes magic you guys!" no one seems to care though lol. i walk near kayshia trying to talk to her or whatever happily, but she ignores me being in a stuck up im better than you mood wearing silver lipstick.
i dont exactly notice kayleigh until i see purple hair moved up beside kayshia on the other side. i dont say anything.
they all get into a small car, laughing having fun while i just stand there.
it cuts to us being near the gas station, emmas saying something to me and im telling kayshia i need to get home cause i just totaly left daniela there. still she ignores me. i forget what happens after that, but suddnly im in my bathroom to leave somewhere and emma calls up telling me "-----bradon just woke me up from sleeping telling me we have to go cause these people are filming kayshia, so im just in the background laughing pretending im having a good time. there filming kayshias life now."

alexandra
06-26-2006, 06:02 AM
i bungyjumped twice in my dream two nights ago. or maybe it was some suicidal attempts. but either way, it was horrible.

MagicCowboy
06-26-2006, 07:47 AM
Something about me having sideburns. Like big, ugly muttonchops. That's all I remember.

Rawr
06-26-2006, 04:18 PM
wtf. im always dreaming now im in my grade 7 school, running from teachers and my friend never believing what i just did...?
anyway....i was running.. [i think because i wasent allowed in my middle school for being to old now, and that i wasent even apart of it...tress passing.]
the teachers were running after me...first there was me running in one of the hallways, the little kids looking at me in confusion but after half a minute the vice princinble (my princibale?) started running after me, i got so paranoid so while i was on the circle type staris, i basicaly started jumping over the ledges to the other ones to get away faster.....then suddenly im outside, mr. plant and some other were trying to get me.. for some reason i said in the forggoten conversation "yeah but look at you guys, you turned out fat!" i was running SOO SOOO fast. like a cheeta! and whenever i had to jump off something, i kept running but slid but in a perfect way anf got straight up and ran agian to get away. it was fucking awesome. like nothing could stop me.
then i was in my grade 7 drama class, suddenly a teacher came in and i ran behind this thing, ducking as low as i could. and the person asked the class if they saw me today, i looked over at them with my eyes closed and put my finger to my mouth to signle them to be quiet.
last part;
i was in class with kaysh and tristan, and i tried telling kaysh but she didnt believe me. they started drawing things while i sat on a bed.
tristan felt sad about me being left out and came over to sit down to see what i was drawing (they were sribbles, but in the middle the scribbles turned into heart shapes?).
oh yeah. suddenly i was in my bed, i couldnt open my eyes though....(im not sure if this was part of reality or not!) and everything was blurry and i felt like i was on really hard drugs so i couldnt get up. whenever i did i felt amazingly dizzy. once i did i looked in the mirror and my hair was like, white?! with pink and orange streeks....i was so sad cause i dont want my hair like this. but then suddenly im in the computer room, and my nebhiours are freaking out cause this plane (ugh, this is from the video i saw last night on one of the threads lol) was attacking our houses, and shaking them.

B4BY 4NN
06-27-2006, 01:51 PM
I was dreaming about sleeping, then waking up to find a THESE (http://www.hory.applet.cz/venezuela/4_pit19_stonozka_s.jpg) crawling on the side of my bed while simultaneously getting bitten by what appeared to be fleas. There was a man sitting on my couch, in my room, calling to the centipedes as if they were his pets. "Come'ere, [insertnameofcentipedes]." I was paralyzed, trying to reach for my cell so I might call pest control, whatever. The man didn't even acknowledge my lying RIGHT THERE. He just kept calling and stroking his insect friends.

voltanapricot
06-27-2006, 01:54 PM
On Sunday night I kept dreaming I'd fail my driving test because I couldn't stop reversing.
On Monday morning I failed to properly reverse around a corner and failed my driving test.
Monday night my mum had a dream that I had passed my driving test and I had said "I don't know how I did it!"
Tuesday morning I finally tell my mum I failed my driving test.

:o

voltanapricot
06-27-2006, 01:55 PM
I still have a minor heart attack whenever my posts start on a new page.

Bob
06-27-2006, 01:55 PM
I still have a minor heart attack whenever my posts start on a new page.

do you have nightmares about it? post it on here if you have one

voltanapricot
06-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Nobody dreams about having a heart attacks Bob in the same way we all dream about chocolate, that is.

abcdefz
06-27-2006, 02:20 PM
In last night's dream, I went to return a movie at a ridiculously indifferent and then hostile Blockbuster. I scolded them, even lifting one guy off his feet and making him cry. The manager then rebuffed the staff and I was hired to lead a seminar on customer service.

beastieangel01
06-27-2006, 02:39 PM
not my dream, but when I arrived home the boyfriend was asleep. I decided to mount him (not like that but I'm describing the general position) and I kissed him on the forehead.

He woke up with a horrible TERRIFIED look on his face. Turns out, he was dreaming about zombies just then and he thought I one of them.

haha.

cosmo105
06-27-2006, 02:49 PM
^hahahaha.

i was in some library/gallery like the Huntington and walking around with my extended family. and you had to park INSIDE the gallery, really carefully manuevering around the artwork. and then there were these different rooms with people performing, and one of them was Penn (from penn & teller), and i was hanging out with him in another room later on and he started hitting on me and i had taken a nap on some bed and then before i knew it he was all holding me going "you have no idea how much i love you, little girl..." :eek: and i got up and screamed and ran out. i always have the most disturbing dreams :(

Bob
06-27-2006, 02:56 PM
^i've had that exact same dream...only it was teller.

not my dream, but when I arrived home the boyfriend was asleep. I decided to mount him (not like that but I'm describing the general position) and I kissed him on the forehead.

He woke up with a horrible TERRIFIED look on his face. Turns out, he was dreaming about zombies just then and he thought I one of them.

haha.

that sounds like foreshadowing to me. make sure you take plenty of vitamins the next couple of days.

beastieangel01
06-27-2006, 03:06 PM
that sounds like foreshadowing to me. make sure you take plenty of vitamins the next couple of days.

if I do become a zombie, I better be the first one to bite my boyfriend :mad:

ggirlballa
06-27-2006, 03:19 PM
damn i can't remember my dream as soon as i woke up i said to myself this dream was weird i shud post it on the BBMB but now i can't remember wut i dreamed about!!!!! and it was only a couple of hours ago!!!

Rawr
06-27-2006, 05:18 PM
i only remember two parts of my dream last night...

i was walking in this feild, in someones backyard...my family was all there espet for my parents. they were making fun of me or something, and i said "pfft, dad would think you guys are so fucked up if he was here." but i was scared to menchion him to my family (there basicly all my older half brothers and sisters.) and my voice started falling... but i walked over to my really close family friend and suddenly she was holding this big blue bong, and our family was all blazing up. i look over and see my brother though, and hes with his friends..he comes over and looks amused that we blaze. but i decide not to take a hit cause hes there. and i get all self counsious.

then at the ending im in a really weird school, suppose to be mine. and there's this girl walking up the stairs so i follow but she looks behind and gives me this confused look. im trying to get the phone to call my mom.
but once i get up there, its a big red staircase...but it leads to nothing to a area like a square shape, i have no clue what to do....the bottom of the thing is all wobbly and feeling like its going to break. i look over to the girl and suddenly she jumps off into the crowd! suddenly this becomes aware to me that your suppose to be this, instead of walking down another staircase to get down you jump off. but i was to scared to do so..then i forget the rest....

alexandra
06-30-2006, 01:40 PM
i don't exactly recall last night's dream right now, but i'll write the best part of the dream i had two nights ago.

i was walking around my middle school in just t-shirt and undies, and all of sudden this old "friend" shows up with a camera, and acts all "omg alexandra is walking around in just t-shirt and undies omg omg i'm gonna take a picture of her and show EVERYONE", and i went loco and started flipping the bird at her while laughing, and she got very irritated.

i felt good when i woke up.

like2_drink
06-30-2006, 02:24 PM
party at my place, everyones outside groovin, the girl i'm going to rail ( in real life ) suddenly emerges out of a tent and all of a sudden we're back at the prom party, she tells me that she can't fuck tonight because some dude gave her an STD

need i go on(n)

alexandra
07-01-2006, 08:27 AM
old friends of mine keep appearing in my dreams. it's like i miss the "old days", and wish i still hung out with them. but i think they're assholes. :=/

abcdefz
07-10-2006, 09:59 AM
I was downtown late at night and the light rail was headed toward the park where construction is going on and fences are up. There was a big old some piece of Ingersol-Rand (?) sort of machinery on the tracks, and the train just kept going and pushed it into the park, where I was afraid it was going to roll over some homeless person, so I started pushing it, steering it (hopefully) someplace safe. Somehow, this wound up being atop a three-story house, with a roof of all kinds of pitches and angles, and I just kept pushing it higher and higher and finally, off the other side of the house, where it crashed below. I was hoping it didn't wake people, but now I was so high up I was scared to climb down. That's when a couple of young girls on a building rooftop next door start throwing softballs at me. They were missing me, but not by much, and the rooftop had dew on it, and I was afraid I'd fall.

The end.

Lyman Zerga
07-10-2006, 10:35 AM
i was ready to blow job my dad, good thing the dream stopped after i opened my mouth

abcdefz
07-10-2006, 10:36 AM
i was ready to blow job my dad, good thing the dream stopped after i opened my mouth

(!)

cosmo105
07-10-2006, 11:20 AM
i was at my old best friend's mom's house, with all my old friends from high school, and i was really uncomfortable because i hadn't spoken to them in years and didn't really like them anyway. my one really crazy friend whose husband is in prison and she's always on again/off again with him (that's in real life) was trying to get pregnant off his sperm she had in a cup (thank the season opener of reno 911 for that), and she was eating all kinds of candy and she had this special fertility candy by nestle called M&Ms Sperm and she was shoveling that shit down. and there was more weird stuff in the main room where my friend's mom had cleaned it all up, but the really weird thing was we were on tv for some reason and i looked up at myself and realized i was like two feet wide on either side and had been deluding myself every time i looked in the mirror. i was huge! i felt like such a fatass when i woke up until i looked down and figured out it was a dream.

i shouldn't watch those HALF TON MAN specials on TLC before bed anymore. :o

ggirlballa
08-22-2006, 10:54 PM
i had a dream that i gave birth to a baby & named it funkyfresh

i'm confused:confused: & terrified:eek:

na§tee
08-23-2006, 03:53 AM
i went to bed thinking about what bobby said in empee's thread about the 4x4 - "i love it how brits refer to the weekend as a location" or something like that, and was very amused. needless to say i had some dream about having a discussing with the good doctor about said pecularity. that's it!

trailerprincess
08-23-2006, 04:56 AM
I dreamt that I was talking to Mark Lamarr about my mp3 player and he was mocking my nickname for it.

No idea why

M.C. Guevera
08-23-2006, 05:36 AM
I dreamt that my cat was the star of the worst movie ever made.

It was called "Snowball And The Adventures Of Snowball". It was so awful. It's about my cat, Snowball, running away from home and having these weird, wacky adventures. However, since he is a cat, and therefore, can't be trained like a dog, he doesn't want to do anything, thereby ruining the movie. There's also bad acting, bad special effects, bad dialogue, and bad everything.

The climax is when Snowball fights a mountain lion in Alaska. How he got up there, I don't know. Anyway, he fights the mountain lion, and in the far away shots, it's an obvious computer generated Snowball fighting the mountain lion. However, in the up-close shots, it's really Snowball...and his hands are being held up by someone to simulate punching. At one point, the camera pans up, and you see that it's me holding Snowball. I look at the camera and say, "OH SHIT!" and then run away.

So, in the end, Snowball kills the mountain lion, saving a young boy and his grandfather. Then he goes to sleep. Then, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton starts playing. While the song plays, snow starts melting, and...and this is actually what is said...

"Look Grandpa! Snowball just stopped global warming!"

I swear to God, THAT'S the line I heard. How did he stop it? I don't know. He just did. The Grandpa and his grandson celebrate, but Snowball couldn't care less. He goes to sleep as the credits roll. I saw the "Best Of" footage from the movie play as "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton was still playing.

Then I woke up. And I started crying...TEARS OF JOY. I had just made up the worst movie ever made. Perfect MST3K fodder. It was so brilliant in its awfulness. Ed Wood would be proud. I was so happy.

Maybe I should see a psychalogist.

QueenAdrock
08-23-2006, 07:50 AM
I was visiting Echewta who lived in the backhills of Arkansas. SobaViolence was his roommate. True story.

Tone Capone
08-24-2006, 04:00 AM
I had this crazy dream that I was dating this girl that I knew in high school… only it wasn’t the same because she was English and lived here in England. I don’t really remember a lot of it but, my brothers and sister flew out here to visit me and were at my house watching a movie when home girl came over and watched it with us. Then when the movie was over she had to leave because her Mom needed her to stop by her house. After she left both of my brothers said “she’s got nice tits!” and I nodded yes. Then I woke up.

AdRockGRL
08-24-2006, 04:19 AM
It was a (Very) weird dream: I had to marry a cousin of mine (it's illegal in here!!!!!!) because he had the right age to get married but 2 girls runed away from him while he was stending at the altar....nobody knew why.
My dad asked me "Would you marry him? But anwer just if you are sure of your choice" and....i tought that i would have marry him even if he was ugly because he needed it because.....dunnow why but In my soul in that moment I felt that I had to marry him.....not to have a family, just marry him.
then it came the day of the wedding and i was dressed up like a Princess, all white with blinking spots everywhere (and I was so well shaped!)....I arrived at the alatr and all those person were lookin' at me with hope and expectings.... I felt under preassure (in the crowd there was also one of the girls that he tryed to marry! and she was clapping her hands!) and I sayd "I'm sorry...everybody...i cannot marry this man because I don't love him!" so i took off my (white) shoes and runed away....and my father put an hand on his eyes...I went out of the church and took out my telephone and called my (actual......?) bf sayn "Alex....I quit the wedding! I could not do it!" and he answered "well done! Right choice girl!"....
Then i remember just some images about other ppl that were there but I have no logical explanation about it.
I remember just that when I entered the house (it became a house.....from a church to an house!) everybody was lookin' at me so seriuosly and with austerity that i felt very bad...but the girl that runed away from the alatr before of me took me apart in a corner and talked to me sayn' "Don't worry.... it doesen't matters....you're a good girl!"

DAMN! WHAT THE HELL OF A DREAM....

Deep_Sea_Rain
08-24-2006, 04:34 AM
I was in Wendy's and for some reason my girlfriend's bitch sister was there, with a friend. Her friend mumbled something under her breath about me. So I go up to them, and give them both the middle finger, both hands, right in their face. Not laying a finger on them, mind you, but people think I hit them or something. And my friend Dave is there and he's ticked at me because I "hit women". Then I proceed to go on trial for beating women, and the whole country hates me. Oh yeah, and I'm in jail when this happens.

What a trip.

na§tee
09-04-2006, 05:16 AM
this morning's, actually. you know that crazy period between when your alarm goes and you snooze off then finally wake up? that's when i remember most things.

anyway, my flatmate in my dream handed me my laptop and lots of people from the board had been IM-ing me and thinking i was rude for not replying when in actual fact it wasn't me who was logged in. bionic was one person. i don't even chat to bionic! but his name was there.

but in my dream i latched on to an IM that dr deaf had sent me (i don't have chattery with bobby, either!) he said "i have bad news" so i replied "!! what's up? what's wrong? how bad?" and he was like "real bad" but i woke up before i discovered what was wrong! :eek:

hope you don't have any bad news, beff n' deff. me being your relationship's sorta guardian angel of prediction (marriage, dreams) n all! :cool:

little j
09-04-2006, 06:56 AM
the only part i can remember from last night's dream is that seth was getting ready for work and I didn't understand why because its labor day. but he left for work and I was mad because i wanted to spend labor day with him.

yup.

skra75
09-04-2006, 07:55 AM
mine was vividly x-rated and I would be banned if I posted any details about it. I think I need to find a girlfriend.

ToucanSpam
09-04-2006, 09:34 AM
Oversized ants infected my computer and were all 16-bit on my monitor eating the little desktop icons, and were walking all over my house. The only way to kill them was to throw a particular shoe at them, and even then it never always worked.

Teh
09-04-2006, 09:36 AM
I remember there was a game where termites infected your screen and you could bash them with a weapon of your choice.

Personally, i thought the flamethrower was the best.

icy manipulator
09-04-2006, 09:42 AM
i keep having a dream that i'm a motogp rider called anatoly andropov. new bits get added in every dream

yooooo
09-04-2006, 09:48 AM
i had a dream about a friend, we met at a bus station and there were tools lying arround wtf

jackrock
03-25-2007, 03:36 AM
I had a dream that Bionic and Skye were trying to have another baby :/

abcdefz
04-06-2007, 09:02 AM
A very odd dream this morning. I was at a restaurant with my parents and siblings, and the waitresses brought plates of food to the table, and we started to eat. Then they would come by with more food, but they'd take our plates from us to dish it out, maybe putting an empty tray on the table in its place before shuffling things around and returning our plates of food to us. And this kept going, and more and more food kept coming, but it was incredibly frustrating because I'd take, like, one bite and the server would be taking the food away.

This continued until I woke up. :confused:

Lex Diamonds
04-06-2007, 10:14 AM
I had a dream that I was chilling in a coffee shop in Amsterdam with my dad, just drinking and having a smoke. I was really happy then I woke up and was like "oh fuck my life is still shit". I hate having dreams that are better than real life. (n)

Lyman Zerga
04-06-2007, 10:18 AM
I had a dream that I was chilling in a coffee shop in Amsterdam with my dad, just drinking and having a smoke. I was really happy then I woke up and was like "oh fuck my life is still shit". I hate having dreams that are better than real life. (n)

stop teasin yourself, you sexy ho

Lex Diamonds
04-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Every time I look in the mirror I'm teasing myself. Sometimes I can't help it and just grab my balls involuntarily. I really am THAT sexy.

Schmeltz
04-07-2007, 10:15 AM
I had five or six different dreams last night - I kept falling asleep for an hour/hour and a half, and every time I'd have a different dream. I don't remember all of them, but in one I was writing a high school math test, it had all these crazy nonsensical formulas, some of which I could decipher and some of which I couldn't, but no matter how much of the test I got done it never ended, it just kept going until I woke up.

Another one was my first ever board member dream: gmile7 (I know, I was scared too) was on a game show with another guy and they were having a rap battle to see which of them got to date some girl. The audience was kind of split on which was winning so they alternately booed and cheered them. It was very Springer-esque.

The last dream I had before I got up I was in a hotel room with two of my friends and we had a magic bag of weed that never ran out, no matter how much we smoked. But then it started spawning other bags of weed, and those ones spawned even more, and the cops showed up and we were like shovelling bags of weed into the closets and under the mattresses trying to hide it while they pounded on the door.

The other dreams were in kind of the same surreal vein, but I can't remember them. I'm really tired now, I didn't sleep very well. :(

alruggs
04-07-2007, 10:44 AM
i haven't slept yet. :(

Bob
04-11-2007, 05:55 PM
i had a dream about a horrible fucking scorpion

the thing was huge, as big as a great dane, only more scorpion shaped. it was trying to kill me, and i was running from it, and i fell, and it crawled on me and i was trying to push back its stinger, it was quite a fight. i was staring it in its face the whole time, only i don't really know too much about scorpions, like what their faces look like and stuff, so the one i invented was pretty gruesome. the thing was foaming at the mouth and there was poison dripping from its tail, and i think it finally stung me, when i woke up.

stupid scorpions. good thing they don't live near me...yet

DIGI
04-11-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm not serious on here much at all, but last night's dream scared the living shit out of me. I'm not gonna go into detail, because I'm leaving work, but shit was fucked. I don't really really everything the dream entailed, but there was a point when I was standing face to face with my mother and she put a handgun to her head and right as she pulled the trigger I rushed her to knock the gun out of her hand and it grazed the side of her head. I had to rush her to the hospital. I never have crazy dreams like that, but that was severely startling.:(

Lyman Zerga
04-22-2007, 03:47 AM
i had a bbmb dream

there was cosmo, steger, psyzmac and a few others but in the dream they were Big Brother MemBers

and they got spam letters and it said they will get something for free if they sign up but they had to go to the sender's location to get the free gift so they did (dumbasses)

turns out the sender was a big brother hater swine and tied the bbmbers up on chairs and tortured them for hours then they came back with a swollen face and whined it out on me

the end

Rawr
04-22-2007, 05:54 PM
The last dream I remember.. I was at a bus stop waiting for the 27, suddenly this guy came up to me, running.. screaming someone was hunting him down, something was after him. He fell to the ground having a sezuire of some sort screaming people were going to hurt him, and I fell to my knees in shock of this stranger and whisperd in his ear telling him that he wasent shizophrenic.. he was split.......living in two demenshions..no one was coming after him in this world and he was just acting mental, but there was something after him in the other. Then in the dream changing the rest was just me finding out my two closest friends were secretly addicted to cocaine, and I beat them up o_o really really badly and angerd and shocked by their actions, and all they did was laugh... and I shouted at one of my friends which made them run into a room and locked the door, making them self overdose on the cocaine, and once I opend the door to help her she was gone and there was nothing in the room besides a pillow, a cat... and it was laying there sniffing the cocaine off the pillow.
weird.

ggirlballa
04-22-2007, 09:22 PM
i had a dream that i was battling somebody & winning and i remember thinking "shit these rhymes are tight i should write them down" and then 2days later i remembered i was suppose to write them down but i couldn't remember the rhymes:(

g-mile7
04-23-2007, 12:17 AM
I dreamt of a female board lady. We hooked up and then she cheated on me. We got in a fight. Then I got a call that she was sucidal. Drove 2 her house and talked 2 her, but she got my keys and tried 2 take off in my car. I jumped in tha passenger seat and she sped away, 9o on tha freeway. She was goin kill us both, she already ran over that prick from Likin Park/Ft. Minor, now she tryin 2 kill us both. I pleaded to her "stop" that "I loved her" but I couldnt save her. B4 she ran into tha gas pumps I jumped

g-mile7
04-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Intense dream, I might write a song bout it.

Oh I didnt finished, I survived but she died, as tha fire illuminated tha nite sky

abcdefz
04-23-2007, 09:06 AM
Man, this morning's dream was awful.

So Brandy, this cat we used to have, is doing this thing where she's in the living room, jumping up on a woman's shoulders. (Quite a leap.) The woman kind of shrugs the cat off, who jumps back down and tries to take a step away and snags one of her claws on the carpet, gets stuck for a second before she can get herself unsnagged. Anyone who's had a cat knows that scene, right?

PARENTAL ADVISORY
PARENTAL ADVISORY
PARENTAL ADVISORY
PARENTAL ADVISORY

....so this happens repeatedly, and the third time Brandy jumps back down and gets her claw snagged -- front left paw -- she's pulling, pulling, pulling trying to get it free, and suddenly her leg just rips right off like it's a drumstick or something. For a second, all I can see is this leg still standing, its claw snagged on the carpet -- I'm shocked. Then I look over at Brandy, and she's bleeding like mad, and I'm trying to pet her and calm her down.

I grab the leg and a phone book to find the location of a vet, and I'm trying to figure out how the hell to get the bleeding-to-death cat, the cat's leg, and the phone book all out to the car while probably wanting a tournequet or something --

And that's when I woke up. The image was so nasty and seemed so real it took me a couple of hours to get back to sleep.

Brandy's been dead for probably a good 15 years, by the way.

skra75
04-23-2007, 09:09 AM
I had a fairly vivid dream where I was cheating on my girlfriend. :o

Lyman Zerga
05-18-2007, 09:53 AM
in my dream i had a female fuckbuddy and i remember i couldnt stop eating her out

lots of 69ing too, was nice (y)

abcdefz
05-18-2007, 10:34 AM
This morning, I had a dream that I was in with a girlfriend. But I've never seen this girl before. Kind of coffeehouse cute -- not amazing, but nice. We were kissing for a while, kind of waking up, and there was this incredible sense of love and commitment and well-being. That was basically the dream, but it seemed like it lasted a long time. Nice.

abcdefz
05-29-2007, 08:33 AM
Dammit! Another disfigured cat dream this morning. :(

Yeah, so the cat comes running in and jumps on the laundry clothes and the cat is seriously messed up -- the front half of its body is singed off, it's paws are partly gone so the claws look bigger than normal, its nose is cut off, and it's scared witless and tries to tell me (yeah, I know) about the kids who did this to him.

And since it's a dream, it's even more disturbing, and that wakes me up.

So I'm like, "Where the hell are these mangled cat dreams coming from!?" and almost on cue, this cat that hangs out around our building in the wee morning hours is doing its plaintive "I'm lonely/I'm in heat" crying. Which is an awfully sad sound, but it suddenly clicked. Hopefully that's what it is, and now that I know, my subconscious won't keep kicking down these horrible dreams.

*crosses fingers*

instigator7022
05-29-2007, 12:24 PM
I had a dream i was doing boko-maru ( if u ever read cat's cradle you know what im saying here) with this guy dan and my other friend was sitting on the bed next to use with no shirt and she had like a flabby man torso and were were going to draw on her when she fell asleep. and we were in the attic of an old victorian house.

the end.

skra75
05-30-2007, 12:10 PM
x-rated again. I'm cursed with x-rated dreams.

trailerprincess
05-31-2007, 06:46 AM
Me and Ryan Jarman from The Cribs - he was lulling me to sleep with his dulcet Wakefield tones and then we were playing with miniture mandolins and drumkits. And then we drank wine.

Good times(y)

Yorkshire~Rose
05-31-2007, 06:56 AM
I gave Adrock a head massage in a lift.

:confused:

abcdefz
06-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Another horrorcat dream. :(

In this one, Berkeley was a pretty poverty-ridden war-zone of sorts. I was going house to house with a couple other people, trying to find squatters to feed them, etc.

We get to one house, and this pretty hefty woman lets us in. She insists that they're okay and asks if we want something to eat.

We got to the kitchen and there's another really big lady sitting at a cheap fake-formica sort of diner table. The first lady opens the fridge and there's a huge rat refrigerated in this quart-sized sandiwch bag (the quart-sized bag comes from my recent airplane trip, I'm sure), and another bag hangs from a nail inside the door and contains a cat.

I turn, and now the two women each have frying pans they're heating on the stove (the range is in the center of the room now, someohow, like an expensive range, commercial equipment, or whatever). Each picks up a live cat from the floor and drops it into each of their pans, holding the cats still while they pour oil and herbs and salt and such over the cats, which are now starting to scream.

Now each cat is on fire, and one of the women is leaning back in a recliner and pops the flaming cat into her mouth, which now flames, along with her eyes, as she chews methodically.

I wake up.

Yeesh.

No cat yowling outisde this morning, so I don't know. I read "Apt Pupil" a few weeks back, so maybe this is residue from that. I wish it would stop.

beastieangel01
06-08-2007, 10:57 AM
my dream entailed of me hanging out with someone I kind of dated last year. I guess. Anyway, we are sitting there and he turns to me and tells me that he wants to be serious. I get really excited, smile, and say yes. Both of us just end up so happy and are kissing each other over and over. He says to get ready to go out for dinner, his parents are waiting for us in the living room so I say sure. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I look around 5-7 years older. Not in a bad way, I just can tell I am older. My hair is back to my natural color (almost black) and I was smiling wide. My jaw was fixed (I have an anterior open bite I plan on fixing soon) and I looked radiant. And I looked genuinely happy.

It was so strong, the feeling I had. I woke up and was kind of depressed after that because I just wanted to cuddle with someone.

Ugh. haha.

Nivvie
06-08-2007, 11:02 AM
I gave birth prematurely to a baby boy in Aberdeen University's Natural History Museum. Then sat him in a small armchair, where he appeared to look very much like a baby sized forty year old.

MC Moot
06-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Sitting in a prairie rape seed field chewing on a piece of field grass.....I could taste it......no waking recollection of dream but memory triggered when looking at the wheat grass at juice bar line....bizarre......

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/webprojects2006/Walters/images/rapeseed.jpg

abcdefz
06-08-2007, 11:22 AM
I gave birth prematurely to a baby boy in Aberdeen University's Natural History Museum. Then sat him in a small armchair, where he appeared to look very much like a baby sized forty year old.

I feel comparatively healthy. :D

abcdefz
08-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Another gory cat dream last night.

This one had a pretty big orange-ish tabby filleted, alert. It was looking and me and we were talking about something while as I was taking it to the grill. Can't remember the subject matter.

But I think this one comes from this fish that someone gave me the other day. It's still in my freezer, waiting for me to deal with it. 'bout a four pound trout caught up northward.

Still -- weird. I never had dreams about cats getting mangled in my dreams until a few months ago, and now I get one every few weeks. Weird.

Lyman Zerga
08-25-2007, 07:21 AM
tried pretty much everything to keep a sick baby elephant alive

it had human instead of elephant skin, gross!

the elephant surely stood for my recently deceased bunny

cosmo105
08-25-2007, 12:23 PM
^aww :(

dreamed that it was a year from now and steger and i had decided to "take a break" from each other for some reason, and i started seeing this guy named either Mike or Sean that looked like that really irritating kid from drake & josh that thinks he's a musician. he moved in with me and my mom and my two cats, and brought two more of his own, and i thought, "great! now we have four cats that hate each other." anyway, i went to some lame kids-i-knew-in-high-school party with steger and we were still holding hands and had our arms around each other, and i looked at him and said, why are we doing this? i love you, and no one else. so we kissed and walked outside, and there comes MikeSean, running up in tears and taking a swing at matt. i end up restraining him and explain, look, i like you, but i love someone else and i know i always will. i'm sorry to hurt you, but i just can't be with you. and matt says, yeah, i told him about you, uh, doing me last week. wuhhh? MikeSean cries, i didn't want it to be trueee and then i got on a plane with steger. the end.

abcdefz
09-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Another bad cat-dream this morning.

In this one, I was in an apartment which was in Chicago and San Francisco and I was helping this kid and dog that had fallen into a pit while directing three nurses to the BART station.

Anyway, some rechargeable batteries were catching on fire because they were wrong-batteries-in-the-wrong-charger, and I got that put out, but then I turned and this cat that had been hanging out all the sudden has a bead of fire on its chin and a puff of smoke coming out of its mouth, and it was starting to arch its back. I couldn't figure out how this cat was catching on fire, then it started to glow from inside, and it was clearly in pain. Then it was like the cat was being consumed by fire from the inside out, and it was in agony, and I was scrambling, trying to figure out if I should kill it and put it out of its misery, and how, and just wishing it would die quickly so I didn't have to do something awful.

Woke up.

This was the dream right after the one where I was in a store telling people goodbye, and this young woman who didn't really want to kiss me exactly gave me a goodbye kiss, and we both sort of just went with it. I think this girl was a combination of a real neighbor, the woman who gave me her card yesterday at Blockbuster, and an episode of Freaks and Geeks I saw last week.

I still think the cat is because of this cat that yowls in the wee hours in the parking lot next to me.

MC Moot
09-12-2007, 09:29 AM
I've been having bad dreams....my culture say's thats the sign of a guilty conscience...lately they involve punching or kicking somone but the blows have no strength or force,like swinging a feather.....I've had the crumbling teeth ones before and the inability to move/stand or run as well...but this new one is nasty....wake up in a cold sweat......(n)

abcdefz
09-12-2007, 09:32 AM
More crumbling teeth dreams! That's so bizarre to me. It's supposed to be a very common dream, but I've never had one.

Crumbling teeth...

paul jones
09-12-2007, 09:42 AM
I dreamt that Frank Sidebottom had sent a package of framed artwork and one was a pillow on a frame with a welsh flag stamp in the corner

weird

MC Moot
09-12-2007, 10:09 AM
More crumbling teeth dreams! That's so bizarre to me. It's supposed to be a very common dream, but I've never had one.

Crumbling teeth...

Remember in "The Fly" when Goldblum starts picking his out,it's kinda like that you can pluck them out with your tongue,freaky,freaky,freaky.......that dream is the only way i can relate to Madona.....I read she has it all the time....

abcdefz
09-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Ah. So the teeth are intact, they're just sort of falling out?

I was picturing "crumbling teeth" almost as dry clay. Like, every bite you'd take would have teeth breaking up into whatever you were chewing.

Lyman Zerga
09-25-2007, 01:09 PM
last night i dreamt that the little dog i used to have fucked me! and i enjoyed it :(

guess i definitely need sex, not (yet) with animals though..

russhie
09-25-2007, 08:06 PM
I had a dream early this morning that my boyfriend cheated on me.

He did it with a girl that we used to go to school with, at best she can be described as "crusty". He said he was really drunk, he cried and I walked away from the relationship.

But then he just sorta got on with his life, and I needed to know stuff, and I actually sat him down in this dream and begged him for answers. Why he screwed this girl, how he could walk away so easily after so long, all that. I lost most of our mutual friends.

I woke up crying out and I had tears on my pillow. It's like my biggest fear - a partner cheating on me with some awful girl, then being able to move on so quickly leaving me to feel bad.

:(

MC Moot
09-26-2007, 08:31 AM
I dreamt I was at "The Mall of the America's" in Holy Toledo....all glass and chrome,but I was barefoot and the people were speaking english....I had like 4slippery plastic like binders and a couple of cd's that kept falling out of my hands....I had a desperate desire to "get back to work" so I found an exit and ran into Ben Lee who had a pickup truck and he and his girl drove me to work,which was located at a shipping/receiving entrance about 20 ft away....I ran in and grabbed this co-worker of mine who has a mad crush on the little man and and they embraced with this big sloppy,nasty open mouthed kiss......:confused:

Rock
09-26-2007, 08:57 AM
I killed myself in my dream last night. And in my dream, I had the greatest feeling right before and while I was doing it. weird.

abcdefz
09-26-2007, 09:27 AM
How did you do it?

Rock
09-26-2007, 09:57 AM
I weighted myself down and jumped in the deep end of a huuuuge pool.

abcdefz
09-26-2007, 10:10 AM
What did you use for weights?

Was anyone else around?

Rock
09-26-2007, 10:48 AM
I walked to the outdoor pool that was next to a house. I looked in the window and saw my cousin sitting there. I waved at him, smiled, and jumped in. At one point I tried to fight it by jumping up to the top and holding on to the edge but it felt so good down in the water that I just let go.
Not sure what I used to weigh me down, but after grabbing onto the edge that one time, I couldn't (and didn't want to) move after sinking to the bottom again.

MC Moot
09-26-2007, 10:55 AM
You know near death survivors often describe drowning as being very peaceful, very tranquil…..I find that hard to fathom….get it,fathom?.....I’d take it over burning though….davy jones locker and all....

abcdefz
09-26-2007, 11:25 AM
I walked to the outdoor pool that was next to a house. I looked in the window and saw my cousin sitting there. I waved at him, smiled, and jumped in. At one point I tried to fight it by jumping up to the top and holding on to the edge but it felt so good down in the water that I just let go.
Not sure what I used to weigh me down, but after grabbing onto the edge that one time, I couldn't (and didn't want to) move after sinking to the bottom again.

Feels so good
Inside myself
Don't wanna move
Don't wanna move

abcdefz
09-26-2007, 11:26 AM
You know near death survivors often describe drowning as being very peaceful, very tranquil…..I find that hard to fathom….get it,fathom?.....I’d take it over burning though….davy jones locker and all....

I can't imagine drowning being at all pleasant.

Yeah -- that or fire would be horrible deaths.

AceFace
09-26-2007, 11:33 AM
oh oh! i can get with this thread! i have some insane ones myself and i even have a dream blog that i post in when i remember them.

last night i dreamt of my cousin i hadn't seen in ages. we were in a town that i couldn't recognize but i knew i had driven there. i tried to talk my cousin into going to Vegas and hitting some clubs. we hadn't seen each other in awhile and i really wanted to party it up. she was kinda draggin' her ass about it so i finally started getting dressed and she decided to come along.

cut to a very familiar scene. i dream about it often. it's Vegas, but i can't tell which part of the strip or even which hotel. we go into the lobby and get our rooms and hit the clubs. my cousin is such a downer and i'm sad b/c i haven't seen her in so long. we find our way to Ra and start dancing with some boys and she decides to leave. i stay and party all night until i woke up this morning.

boy am i tired today. haha.

that one was kinda lame, but i find it odd that i dream about this same scene in vegas and yet every time it's a different story revolving around it.

Lyman Zerga
09-27-2007, 01:57 PM

i had a drowning dream years ago

i remember the moment when i died, it didnt hurt at all
i easily slided out of my body which didnt feel like my body at all, it was like taking an old and heavy coat off
i could still see everything around me, the hearing was different though like i heard everything through shells, me and the world around was still the same but different at the same time, it's kinda hard to explain

MC Moot
10-11-2007, 10:23 AM
I was in a narrow, shallow canyon/quarry,hot sun,cool water….wading, walking and swimming through these little caves and pools carved into grey black marble like rock….amazing,total sense that I had discovered something unique….then the canyon narrowed and I came up out of it and there was a huge lake….but there were people on the shore and I was overwhelmed by a sense that it was all spoiled and did not belong to me exclusively…...:(

MC Moot
10-11-2007, 10:29 AM
You dreamt that you were a sperm.

Brilliant insight Dr Freud!!……and here I was thinking it was some kind of lament for secret, unaccesed places due to having seen “Into the Wild”....:D

Tompz
10-11-2007, 11:58 AM
My dream last night was out there. I was at my cousins and about to marry.This brunette showed up, apparently my wife to be, and she carried an infant that was our child. I kissed the girl and enjoyed it. She was nice. I awoke before the ceremony started. Strangest of all; the entire english royal family was supposed to attend this wedding. I was a bit nervous about that, but they didn't show up before it ended though.

Weird shit. Freudians would tear me apart.

cmute_rhyme
10-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Two pigs one chicken and three and a half squirrel.

cmute_rhyme
10-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Even better....

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 09:02 AM
I keep having these burning animal dreams.

This one was:

I was making oatmeal tomato meatballs on the stove. (No idea where that came from.) A pet bird flew over and landed in the pan. It floundered,
got out, and began burning up as it was flying around, the flame, again, burning from the inside out, and working its way up the body like a fuse
on dynamite. It fell to the ground and, again, I was hesitating on whether to stomp on it to put it out of its misery. Awful.

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Huh. That's an interesting interpretation. I don't know who it would apply to, though.

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 09:30 AM
Hmmm.

I know I'd really like to put my self-destructive tendencies to death. Maybe that's it.

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 09:41 AM
No shit.

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Happy? I don't know about "happy." I know I have affection for it.

abcdefz
10-12-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm gonna kick tomorrrrrrrow
I'm gonna kick tomorrrrarrrrarrrrrow.....

MC Moot
10-12-2007, 11:28 AM
I keep having these burning animal dreams.

This one was:

I was making oatmeal tomato meatballs on the stove. (No idea where that came from.) A pet bird flew over and landed in the pan. It floundered,
got out, and began burning up as it was flying around, the flame, again, burning from the inside out, and working its way up the body like a fuse
on dynamite. It fell to the ground and, again, I was hesitating on whether to stomp on it to put it out of its misery. Awful.

"To dream of dead or dying birds, foretells a period of coming disappointments. You will find yourself worrying over problems that are constantly on your mind."

But remember the phoenix arises from the ashes,renewal,rebirth...maybe....(y)

TurdBerglar
10-15-2007, 09:58 PM
there was a vampire plague in my city. they were all females. the only way cure the plague was to impregnate the vampires. so i was running around my city taking hot vampire sluts and bending them over mailboxes and fire hydrants and benches and fucking them like a crazed monkey.

i don't know if i should be ashamed or amused. and im not entirely sure if they were even vampires or just some cranky bitches dressed in tight leather clothing and high boots.

Rock
10-15-2007, 10:02 PM
I had a dream that I got a one of those "Caesar" haircuts two nights in a row.

Yetra Flam
11-06-2007, 09:39 PM
I dreamt that i found my real father and he was a sleazy, greasy conman called salvatore.

hitmonlee
11-06-2007, 10:09 PM
i had a dream within a dream

i'm pretty sure it was because i watched that simpsons where lisa tells a story within a story

abcdefz
11-27-2007, 10:10 AM
In one dream I was giving a guy directions to Burger King and couldn't remember if it was two blocks this way or that way.

Huh.

In another, I had sort of a workplace dream. My two bosses were each picking a painting from a collection I had to put up in their offices.

Weird dreams.

Night before last was another bird dream. I had some cockatiels, lovebirds, and a cockatoo, and one large cage and one smaller cage.
Somehow the cockatoo had gotten into the small cage and some of the smaller birds were in the cockatoo's cage, so I was sorting it
all out.

petesboutique
11-27-2007, 02:04 PM
random i dreamed i was caught in a snow storm and couldn't get to my wedding so i was trying to fight my way through the storm

b i o n i c
02-09-2008, 04:01 PM
i dreamt paris hilton wanted to be my girlfriend for the weekend for my birthday. she was sweet and liked to toss around a football.

abcdefz
02-15-2008, 10:00 AM
I dreamed I had had an accident and was in a wheelchair. My parents were there trying to figure out who we could sue, and I was resisting
until I thought maybe I could get enough money to make a film.

I think this was residue from my Friday Night Lights marathon a couple weeks ago.

jammytastic
02-15-2008, 02:24 PM
i always have fucked up dreams but last night i had a really dull one.

i was on a bus and was talking to the driver and he stopped and let me off right outside my friend aileens lane leading up to her house. so i got off and was standing there and said hey wait a second aileen doesnt live here any more so i walked through the village and went home.

i had a really cool dream the other night which was way more interesting.

i was on a ferris wheel with my dog only my dog was a horse (!) and the ground was all flooded. there were these kids down on the bottom shouting at penny (my dog/horse) and calling her to come down. so there i was trying to hold onto my little penny and she jumped and dived into the water down below. it was actually kinda scary.

jackrock
02-16-2008, 05:39 PM
Last night i dreamt Freebasser ran off with my step-sister to get married in Africa.

what the FUCK?!

Freebasser
02-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Last night i dreamt Freebasser ran off with my step-sister to get married in Africa.

what the FUCK?!

Was it a wet one? :(

abcdefz
03-04-2008, 10:15 AM
In last night's dream, I got to... how do we say this delicately... manually stimulate Scarlett Johansson. (y)

I woke up too soon, though. (n)

MC Moot
03-04-2008, 10:24 AM
I had a cocaine themed dream last night it was horrible...

abcdefz
04-03-2008, 10:57 AM
Nightmares kept waking me up. I've been sick, so maybe that's it.

I was in my bed -- sort of a version of my Louisville apartment -- and turned to throw up, hitting my fan and the electric radiator.
Some short in the wiring or something started a fire, and I forced myself awake to yell "Help." :o

I was on a ladder working in a corner and this huge-ass red and black tarantula came crawling up my pants. Woke up and yelled.

My extended family was over in my apartment (one I've never seen before) and a fire started in one of the back walls. I was yelling
instructions, trying to get to the fire extinguisher, and my family was amazingly ineffective, sort of bumbling around and even talking
about other subjects. I was spraying the fire out and kept chasing it as it burned out the back wall little by little. I was trying to get
someone to fill pans on the stove with water to douse the fire, but nobody could seem to get it together. Finally, the fire was out, but
so was my back wall, which opened my apartment up to the community garage, and I was dreading the work that would have to be done
and my lack of privacy. That jerked me awake, also, but no yelling this time.

Jeez.

Rock
04-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Traci Lords..broken condom..butt sex..snowy ranch house.

Weird.

AceFace
04-07-2008, 12:30 PM
yay! i had a BBMB dream last night!

http://mysweetdreamsaremadeofthis.blogspot.com/

b-grrrlie
05-01-2008, 06:01 PM
I had a BBMB dream last night as well!
First time ever!
I was gonna meet up with this very young boy from the board (ain't quite sure actually who it was...) in London.
He was living with his parents and they had this gorgeous flat with wood finished floors and rooms in different
levels (no, it wasn't like peachys) and in the living room/dining area there was a HUUGE panorama window where
you could see the whole harbour with very big boats, like cruise ships to Caribian (there aint' that big boats in the center of London...).
We were off to a show in some sort of amphitheatre with very steep seating.
I remember we had a great time and hit it off from the word go, and had sort of crushes on each other and we enjoyed
watching the ships in the night.

ET
05-01-2008, 06:10 PM
In last night's dream, I got to... how do we say this delicately... manually stimulate Scarlett Johansson. (y)

I woke up too soon, though. (n)

I had a similar one involving Laura Prepon, aka Hot Donna, except the dream was set during that time period. As in not on the television set. And during the dream "DONNA PREPON" was flashed on the screen every 30 seconds. I blame the crush thread on this one!

cookiepuss
05-01-2008, 06:23 PM
there was a vampire plague in my city. they were all females. the only way cure the plague was to impregnate the vampires. so i was running around my city taking hot vampire sluts and bending them over mailboxes and fire hydrants and benches and fucking them like a crazed monkey.

i don't know if i should be ashamed or amused. and im not entirely sure if they were even vampires or just some cranky bitches dressed in tight leather clothing and high boots.

(y) L to the O to the L

abcdefz
05-07-2008, 08:57 AM
I dreamed that Obama took Indiana and South Carolina.

Oh well.

AceFace
05-07-2008, 09:04 AM
this is from my dream blog on tuesday. i'm still scared to go to sleep in fear i might dream it again.

i'm haunted by a dream i had last night. it's going to be very hard to describe it. yesterday at the gym i saw something that reminded me of that movie "the moth man prophecies". b/c that movie was loosely based on a true story, i can't help but fear he'll come to me! it sounds stupid when i write it out. it was just a paint splotch on the back of a piece of paper, but it instantly brought that movie to my head. i kinda worried about it off and on the rest of the day which totally explains why i had this strange dream that i can't quite explain...

all i remember is that there was this entity. it was in a forbidden room, or space. somewhere i wasn't allowed to go to. of course i eventually got into the "space" and encountered the beast. it was... flaky. like flakes of candle wax infused to make a weird art piece. it was so strange. it also acted as a wax. it would try to engulf you and melt you into it. it moved around and changed shape constantly as it tried to devour your body. it was very strange and thinking about it now is raising my heart rate a little. every time i screamed for help it was like a vacuum. i couldn't even hear myself.

it was one of those dreams i couldn't shake. i can usually make myself wake up when i'm having a bad dream. i made myself wake up 3 times and when i drifted off, i was still wrestling the creature. i finally broke free, i think. i can't seem to remember.

it's still bothering me.

AceFace
05-07-2008, 09:09 AM
i've also been having a LOT of weird sex dreams about friends.

the same night i wrestled the creature, i dreamed a friend showed me his penis and it was covered in hair and the only way he could jack it was to brush it with a hair brush.

:D hahaha. that is so damn funny!

Lyman Zerga
05-07-2008, 03:53 PM
i had a sex dream too

I DREAMT that i gave a handjob to my dog but for some reason i wasnt sick enough to add some tongue action

Dorothy Wood
06-16-2008, 02:30 PM
last night I had a dream that I married on of my girl friends, and then I was drunk after the wedding and walked around in a bad neighborhood and went inside people's apartments staggering around. and then I came upon a row of hot tubs containing studly porn-star-looking men, and I got in a hot tub with the last one and we had sex without a condom (he pulled out before the finale), but I was all worried that some sperm got in me, so I freaked out and ran home to my wife who was wondering where I'd been and then started telling me about her vagina, and I was like, "oh shit, it's our wedding night, we have to do it! I DON'T WANNA!" and I was thinking I'd made a mistake because I wasn't really a lesbian. plus, I really wanted to rinse out my vagina from the hot tub sexing, thinking that would prevent pregnancy. ha.

and then later, in the dream I tried to get back together with my ex, and he told me that I was too critical of a person and that's why he can't be with me. :/ and I kept trying to explain who I really was and that he didn't know the real me, and yadda yadda. nothing was resolved.

oh my brain!

mate_spawn_die
06-16-2008, 02:57 PM
lol

AceFace
06-30-2008, 09:53 AM
had an awful dream Saturday night.

from my Blog:

Insecurity Dream #458

So when i'm really stressed i seem to dream terrible dreams. Right now i'm stage managing the summer show at Showtimers and it's beyond stressful. so bring on the dreams!

Saturday night i had a reoccurring "theme" pop up. I dream that i'm sitting in Jeanie's chair getting my hair cut. i'm crying. i tell her i'm not sure where matt is. he left me. He won't return my calls and he's no where to be found. He hasn't told me why he's left but for some reason i know it's something i've done, i just can't figure out what.

** now when i have a heartache dream like this, i have physical symptoms. i can feel the heartache. i can feel the pain in my heart. i can feel the tears rolling down my face, even thought they're not really there. it's a multi- sensual experience that i'd just rather not have.

Cut to the next scene i can remember. i'm with my friend Brooks. He's always in these heartbreak dreams as the one who has some sort of news for me. we're at CI and i'm crying. i don't know what to do and all i want is to be with matt and for him to tell me it's all ok, but i haven't seen nor heard of him in weeks. Brooks tells me he's moving on without me. He's gotten himself an apartment. B writes down the address for me in hopes that i can see him and alleviate my heartache.

i spend a lengthy amount of time looking for him (which usually happens in these dreams). i'm searching for him. walking over the whole city with this pain in my heart. i can't find him. he's completely shoved me out without so much as a word and i still can't figure out what i've done. i'm searching my brain... what have i done? i finally see him in the distance with another girl. i physically feel like my heart is going to burst. i can feel the hot tears on my cheeks. i call out to him and he runs from me.

it's at about this time i make myself wake up because the pain is too much. i wish i could realize i'm in a dream earlier so i can just wake up and try to forget it, but this is usually when i stop and wake up.

i have a dream similar to this in my old dream book. i need to type that out and compare it.

usually when i have a dream like this, matt can tell right away. i seem upset when i wake up, i want lots of hugs and attention and i might even cry a little. he gets really angry. he'll make comments about me being crazy and insecure. most of the time he makes it worse. it took me about 5 hours Sunday morning to kick the rejected feeling from the dream and the attitude from real life matt. i hate when dreams rock my whole day.

i'm getting a lump in my throat just thinking about it now.

abcdefz
06-30-2008, 10:11 AM
*hugs ace*

In my dream last night I was driving a Volkswagen bug with a friend and went into someone's driveway, attempted a U-turn and clipped their
fence. I stopped to inspect the damage, and a lady invited me into the house. Somehow me clipping the fence had actually broken one of
her doors inside the house -- dream logic, I guess. Anyway, she told me it'd cost $100 and I was thinking "just what I need -- I'm losing my
job, have no money saved, and now I owe her $100."

Still, that was much better than the dream the night before. I'd taken the bus the wrong way because I was helping some lady with her
own directions. So I hopped off in this neighborhood, and this crazed shirtless dude with a knife ran to me yelling something about how his
brother in law wasn't going to fool him, etc. So he was waving the knife around and had me cornered, then pinned me down while I was
trying to keep hold of his wrist. He broke free and stabbed the knife into the ground right at my foot, then brought it back up to my eye,
and I was holding his wrist again, saying "Please don't, please don't."

Jitters
06-30-2008, 10:19 AM
Had a dream for the first time in a long time.

I imagined that there were about 20 people hanging out in my backyard and I kept looking out the window at them and they were just hanging out talking to each other, I couldn't see their faces except one who was a childhood friend of mine. I was paranoid in the dream that they were going to mess up my car for some reason and kept looking out the window to make sure they weren't going to do anything.

I kept looking out the window and kept looking until finally, I looked out and they were running off and had taken the tires off my car and stripped the paint off.

I ran outside and had called the police on the phone but when I got outside there was already a policeman there and the car still had the tires on even though the paint was messed up.

The weird part about my dream is that in real life I put my car on the back property where nobody can mess with it yet in my dream it was in my backyard and when I looked out the window and it was messed up it was in the backyard but when I ran outside it was on the front lawn.

So yeah, slightly convoluted dream :rolleyes:

Chicka B
07-02-2008, 05:28 PM
OK my dream actually made sense last night so I gotta share this. :D

I got called out of class and sent to the outside cafeteria where Obama's about to do a speech, and there was a ton of people and the podium was set up and all that. So Obama calls me over and was like, "You're going to do my speech for me..." and I panic. I'm like "NOOO I don't know what to say?!" And he's like, "You're supposed to talk about pirates." And I'm like "Why?! I don't know anything about pirates, why are you talkin about pirates?" And he's like "Music pirating" and I was like "Ohhhh :o" Then I felt all guilty 'cause you know, I illegally download music sometimes. So I was all nervous and my heart was pounding, mind was blank and when I got up to the podium I just blurted out, "So what do y'all think about pirates?!" and they all just started throwing tomatoes at me, and I turn around and Obama and his crew were laughing hysterically. :confused: I guess this dream was trying to make me feel guilty about downloading music by humiliating me while reassuring me that I'm turning 18 soon so I'll be able to vote and be charged for downloading if I get caught, how clever.

beastieangel01
07-02-2008, 05:44 PM
there's someone I'm supposed to hang out with soon, and I had a dream that we were hanging out as planned, and that he kissed me. So then I tackled him and well you can guess the rest.

Now I feel nice and awkward talking to him. Blargh!

abcdefz
07-07-2008, 11:20 AM
I was in a house living with my parents, apparently -- I came into my room and she had reorganized it, so now I couldn't find anything. I was
supposed to return Roger Ebert's call and couldn't find the number.

A guy who, in the dream, was my brother was hanging out, encouraging me to get back in shape.

About half a dozen cats were running around, then started melting into these piles of poop-brown gunk, screeching and looking horrified as it
was happening.

na§tee
07-13-2008, 10:11 PM
it's 4AM here and i just woke up from a nightmare that sounds not too creepy on paper but i was fucking tossing about when i was waking up. i creeped myself out so intensely i had to put the light on and fire up the laptop. my head hurts. ouch.

so, in the dream, it was night-time, and there were a bunch of people next to a small prison watching the latest inmate get locked up for life, or whatever. there were small news crews filming it, too, and various journalists dotted about the place. it was just off a bridge and in the mud of the river (no water) below was the outline of a body where someone had jumped.

anyhiz, my friend ranald (who also happens to be my ex boyfriend if that means anything for amateur dream-interpreters), was in said prison. for some reason i just knew this. i was walking towards the prison and at the back of the crowd of people i saw his dad. he was one of the journalists and was just standing there, chill as all hell, smoking, even. he looked like an old-fashioned hack. leaning against a wall. he winked at me as i walked past.

there was a small mob behind whoever they were freshly incarcerating and i walked ahead of it and up the stairs to this dingy fucking prison. i go inside and ranald is in a corner of the room and i shut the door behind me.

the new prisoner is climbing up the stairs and he is SCREAMING like a mad man and as his face is pressed by whoever is pushing him inside against the frosted glass (for some reason this really sticks out) i realise it is his brother adam.

either adam jumped from the bridge, or was pushed, but i had some creepy dream-understanding that either ranald or adam was meant to be dead, actually dead, or some other weird shit, and adam had wronged him in a terrible way - framed him or faked his own death - and could not stand the guilt and terror of having to meet his brother again face to face.

now irl adam is a bit of a weirdo and i have never seen him emote to any extent. his social skills are severely lacking. he has terrible ME so basically stays in his bedroom all day in their really-strange-in-the-first-place place parents' house.

so his face is getting pushed against the frosted glass and he is fucking LOSING IT and all the while ranald is stood there in the darkness with a look so sad but accepting it is crushing my heart, like a completely defeated, lost man.

and the prison door is opened and adam is pushed inside and he is still screaming NO NO NO NO NO non-stop by the time they look directly at each other, and then i snap to an image of me being forced to snort a line of coke in some crack den while i can still hear adam screaming in the background. and then i wake up.

erm.. :confused:

i'm going back to bed.. eek.

Dorothy Wood
07-13-2008, 10:47 PM
whoa dude ^

last night I had a very vivid sex dream about this guy I've been interested in for awhile now. it was not good though, it was in my mother's bedroom. I was in a house that was apparently my mother and her husband's, but I'd never seen it before. they were away and I threw this party and somehow we ended up making out and having sex. I think other people were in the room, or the door was open. can't recall. anyway, as we were doing it, he stopped wanting to kiss me, and seemed like he was getting his body farther and farther away from me as possible while still having his penis in me. then I stopped wanting to be doing it, and then there was a commotion and my mom was coming home soon, so I had to get everyone out and I went back to the bed to clean up and there was hair and fluid everywhere, so I ripped off all the bedding and I was freaking out trying to figure out how to explain why I took everything off. :(

I think I woke up shortly after that in a panic.

anyway, that is the 4th or 5th dream I've had about that dude, the first where we've had sex. it was very strange, because we were at a party last night and I decided that I didn't really like him that much afterall. although we did have a flirtatious hand shaking interaction when he was leaving...and it seemed like he was lingering and delaying his exit.

my subconscious is retarded.

Gareth
07-14-2008, 05:36 AM
dunno but last night i was lying in bed trying to get to sleep but i couldnt cos i was thinking about work and ended up jotting down some notes at like 1am so i wouldnt forget my ideas
this bothers me

na§tee
07-18-2008, 06:22 AM
i dreamt i crushed the skulls of lots of cats and dogs last night :( :( :(

i seem to remember accidentally standing on a dog's head and, for some reason, having to do it to all the other dogs so it looked like they had all been killed by some freak abnormality or something. except when i did it they didn't die, they just stumbled around all spazzed out and drooling and i was so concerned i couldn't put them out of their misery and they were suffering (hey, here's a thing, dream-claire: maybe don't try and stand on the heads of animals!) and i got extremely upset.

i got even more upset when i had to do this to a bunch of cats.

i have NO FUCKING idea. animal cruelty really, really upsets me and i was extremely relieved when i woke up that i have not, infact, crushed the skulls of any animals (or any humans for that matter). i have to house sit for my boss for two weeks and look after her cats.. maybe i'm paranoid something bad will happen to them.. they'll get lost or hit by a car or something. eeek.

faz
08-02-2008, 10:32 AM
I lost my niece :(

na§tee
08-17-2008, 03:50 AM
i dreamt paris hilton died in a plane crash and all the news places were speculating how it happened.. it was on a budget flight to manchester lolol. i posted it on here.

very odd.

Randetica
08-17-2008, 07:46 AM
i dreamt of sop

gbsuey
08-18-2008, 11:16 AM
Last nights' dream was great!! Was just chillin with Yauch in a record shop talking trainers and when the hell they coming back to the U.K. But when i first bumped into them (Mike was there too for a bit) i was totally tongue-tied and goofy and didn't know what to say-not too far off what i'd prob. be like if i met 'em in real life!!

Myu-to
08-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Last nights' dream was great!! Was just chillin with Yauch in a record shop talking trainers and when the hell they coming back to the U.K. But when i first bumped into them (Mike was there too for a bit) i was totally tongue-tied and goofy and didn't know what to say-not too far off what i'd prob. be like if i met 'em in real life!!
Are you 12?

na§tee
08-20-2008, 03:30 AM
okay, i keep on getting extremely weird dreams in that period between when my alarm goes off the first time and i doze off for another half an hour then wake up going "huh?"

the dream this morning involved my ex-boyfriend, weed, coke, the police, alicia keys, and, er.. turdberglar.

i am extremely confused. i promise i don't think about turdberglar on a regular basis in my day to day life. i don't sit and ponder turd (now there's a catchphrase - sit and ponder turd) but there he was, rolling joints filled with weed AND coke (eh?) and getting arrested for it (alicia keys called the cops on you, btw)

curious. curious curious curious.

you may mock me now.

gbsuey
08-20-2008, 09:57 AM
Are you 12?

yes

Myu-to
08-20-2008, 10:11 AM
:rolleyes:

The Hannah Montana Message Board is that way. =======>

gbsuey
08-20-2008, 10:19 AM
I tried it but someone just kept asking what i was wearing and could i get out to meet up without my parents knowing?

Myu-to
08-20-2008, 11:04 AM
I tried it but someone just kept asking what i was wearing and could i get out to meet up without my parents knowing?
Hahahahaha...there are only a cerTain few boArd members here that wilL do that.

b i o n i c
08-20-2008, 12:49 PM
i had the grossest weird dream ive had in a long time... very tactile, bleghghg

i dreamt i had my own severed head in my hand and i was pulling strips of skin off my scalp that came off as cleanly as dead skin when you suntan, but it looked like the meat that shwarma guys shave off that big rotating hunk of meat in front of orange lights when you get mideastern food.

it wasnt bloody at all, but more the consistency of skin when you sit in the tub for too long, but it KEPT coming off, and i had a pile of strips next to me. i grabbed the stack and went looking for a garbage can. all the while looking at my freshly shaved scalp thinking to myself, "eh, should grow in nice and thick now.."

very weird, very vivid and gross.

Bjork
08-20-2008, 01:05 PM
lay of the sauce.

Myu-to
08-20-2008, 01:21 PM
lay of the sauce.
"lay of the sauce."???

Fucking while drunk?

Bjork
08-20-2008, 01:32 PM
I will hit you really hard.

Myu-to
08-20-2008, 01:36 PM
THAT SUCKS!!!!:mad:

You know I won't hit you back.:(

Damn your vagina.

Bjork
08-20-2008, 01:38 PM
You cant handle the vagina!

Myu-to
08-20-2008, 01:42 PM
Not without THICK rubber gloves on.

Bjork
08-20-2008, 01:43 PM
your head looks like my vagina.

Myu-to
08-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Shaved?

Bjork
08-20-2008, 01:48 PM
no, your lips.

Myu-to
08-20-2008, 01:53 PM
no, your lips.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f212/cmuterhyme/Smooch.jpg
:confused:

Bjork
08-20-2008, 01:54 PM
yes, pink and shiny.

BangkokB
08-20-2008, 01:56 PM
freud was smoking his pipe and said turn the music down. I kicked his ass and took his pipe smoking jacket and watch. I twisted it back 2 hours and was listening to WASP_ SCkool DAze. Great Fun

Myu-to
08-20-2008, 01:58 PM
yes, pink and shiny.
Ok, however, if you look closer, there are no blisters on my lips.

Bjork
08-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Ok, however, if you look closer, there are no blisters on my lips.

It finally cleared up, good to hear!

Myu-to
08-20-2008, 02:20 PM
It finally cleared up, good to hear!
No thanks to you. Mix in a shower and a shot of penicillin, will ya?

Bjork
08-20-2008, 02:31 PM
No thanks to you. Mix in a shower and a shot of penicillin, will ya?

Lady is the streets, but a freak in the sheets.

Myu-to
08-20-2008, 02:33 PM
You had me at hello.

BangkokB
08-20-2008, 02:42 PM
I said HELLO then Farted a whirlwind that was Hellbound. Satan Laughed as I snickered at the thought of no Mayonaise. Sting Cried.

A lady help me find Xtra Large Garbage Bags and the World Spun on it's Axis Again. Then THE OUTLAWS ~ GREEN GRASS & HIGH TIDES played universally and all was well and good

Myu-to
08-21-2008, 09:15 AM
Seriously yo, what the fuck?