PDA

View Full Version : Those of you with the E! network....

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 10:38 AM
what the fuck is Lisa Loeb doing?

seriously.

can ANYONE say no to the trashy reality TV vortex?

hpdrifter
02-28-2006, 10:42 AM
I don't have it anymore but I've seen it once or twice and was a little surprised that she went that road. Maybe its because her music career stalled and she needed the exposure.

Either way, pretty sad.

bigblu89
02-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah, it's pretty sad, but did you see the episode when she was walking around in a thing? She has quite the delectable booty on her.

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 10:45 AM
on the other hand...

i'm totally addicted to "There and Back" with that ashley kid from Otown.

that's some great trash.

Rock
02-28-2006, 10:48 AM
i'm totally addicted to "There and Back" with that ashley kid from Otown.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! You are such a homo.

me too

DIGI
i must be outta the loop. what is she doing on E!? it sounds bad, which is a shame cuz i have a long standing infatuation with her.

Qdrop
Yeah, it's pretty sad, but did you see the episode when she was walking around in a thing? She has quite the delectable booty on her.

oh she is a fine piece of ass.
and always seemed classy.

which is why this show seems so beneath her...

i watched it last weekend though...and i gotta say..she is much more a NYC fashionista/trend queen than i would have pegged her for too. her friends are all these 40 yr olds trying to look/dress like they're 19....pathetic.
Lisa seriously comes off as shallow and trendy.

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 10:49 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA! You are such a homo.

me too

did you see this weeks when he got in that fight at the bar with that drunk dude.

hahhahaa....he is such a pansy cock-blower.

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 10:50 AM
i must be outta the loop. what is she doing on E!? it sounds bad, which is a shame cuz i have a long standing infatuation with her.

they basically track her quest to find a man to date.

really lame.

but she looks hot as hell.....you should watch just for that.

DIGI
02-28-2006, 10:55 AM
they basically track her quest to find a man to date.

really lame.

but she looks hot as hell.....you should watch just for that.

dammit, man. i would beat that ass up!!!! she don't even know!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 10:59 AM
dammit, man. i would beat that ass up!!!! she don't even know!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dude...call the show.
you could fuckin go out on a date with her.....

DIGI
02-28-2006, 11:04 AM
dude...call the show.
you could fuckin go out on a date with her.....

oh man. good call. all i really want to do is a line of coke off her ass in some dive bar bathroom. now that's love, ma man.

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 11:07 AM
oh man. good call. all i really want to do is a line of coke off her ass in some dive bar bathroom. now that's love, ma man.

she'd probably do that just for the trendy value....that's the impression i get from her on that show.

then she'd curl up on a couch and get all introspective about it while the camera's film.
then some celebrity friend would "stop by" and they'd gossip about it.

DIGI
02-28-2006, 11:10 AM
she'd probably do that just for the trendy value....that's the impression i get from her on that show.

then she'd curl up on a couch and get all introspective about it while the camera's film.
then some celebrity friend would "stop by" and they'd gossip about it.

then i'd run in and say "I'M ONLY HEARING NEGATIVE. NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOO! HAHA, just fucking around baby."

Echewta
02-28-2006, 11:38 AM
If you want to get your dull on, go on a date with her. She's as exciting as all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster.

DIGI
02-28-2006, 11:42 AM
If you want to get your dull on, go on a date with her. She's as exciting as all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster.

Well fuckin' sign me up!!!!!

*straps on lobster bib*

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 11:43 AM

yeah, i got that impression too.

i think all of america is starting to see why she's single.

and her choice in men is pretty pathetic too.

DIGI
02-28-2006, 11:44 AM
yeah, i got that impression too.

i think all of america is starting to see why she's single.

and her choice in men is pretty pathetic too.

what kind of dudes is she dating??

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 11:50 AM
what kind of dudes is she dating??

oh god man...i only watched 2 of the shows....but complete materialistic herbs.

one dude wouldn't turn off his cell phone during the date....and kept taking the calls and walking away, while she waited. then he finally took a call and was like..."i gotta go...bye" and left.
what a fuckin douche.

then she dated some millionare textile heir....and he was just some foreign slickster who thought if he just bought her a fancy dinner and showed her his RollsRoyce, she'd slob his knob on the way home.

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 11:51 AM
What she needs is a real man from say...Rochester. Driving an IROCz, and wearing plenty of Aqua Velva and gold chains. That will set her ass straight, now if we only knew of someone like that...

is that some really lame blast at me?

DIGI
02-28-2006, 11:54 AM
how old is she now, 35, maybe?

Nuzzolese
02-28-2006, 11:57 AM
is that some really lame blast at me?

I think it was just a blast at Rochester.

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 11:58 AM
I think it was just a blast at Rochester.

hmm...in that case...

spot on, man. too many god damn gino's in this city.

Qdrop
02-28-2006, 11:58 AM
how old is she now, 35, maybe?

good question....

she was born in 68'....so she's goin on 38.
dang.

Anne Lauren
02-28-2006, 01:01 PM
what the fuck is Lisa Loeb doing?

seriously.

can ANYONE say no to the trashy reality TV vortex?

She's got to make a living somehow. Plus, maybe she's thinking that by getting herself back in the limelight...she might be able to jump start her career again.

Who knows...

Anne Lauren
02-28-2006, 01:05 PM
oh god man...i only watched 2 of the shows....but complete materialistic herbs.

one dude wouldn't turn off his cell phone during the date....and kept taking the calls and walking away, while she waited. then he finally took a call and was like..."i gotta go...bye" and left.
what a fuckin douche.

then she dated some millionare textile heir....and he was just some foreign slickster who thought if he just bought her a fancy dinner and showed her his RollsRoyce, she'd slob his knob on the way home.

Whatever...the producers I'm sure told them to act that way. A lot of it's probably staged.

They're competeing in the network ratings...they got to make it interesting and entertaining or no one would want to watch it.

marsdaddy
02-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Whatever...the producers I'm sure told them to act that way. A lot of it's probably staged.

They're competeing in the network ratings...they got to make it interesting and entertaining or no one would want to watch it.You sound like a high powered network executive.

Qdrop drives a bitchin Camaro!

Lisa Loeb is proof that one hit wonders still crave attention. And '68 makes her old enough to be your MOM!

Rock
02-28-2006, 01:21 PM
I'm pretty sure 90% of what we see on reality shows is written. I only say this because my better half works/ed with someone that used to "write" for the Osbournes. Yes, thats right.....WRITE.

Anne Lauren
02-28-2006, 01:42 PM
I'm pretty sure 90% of what we see on reality shows is written. I only say this because my better half works/ed with someone that used to "write" for the Osbournes. Yes, thats right.....WRITE.

Yeah, I remember about 1 or 2 years ago when one of the Ozbornes came out and said that MTV "suggested" that they do certain things or act a certain way in front of the camera...it might have been Kelly or Sharon. I don't remember.

But, I didn't know that they actually had damn script writters...that's crazy.

Anne Lauren
02-28-2006, 01:45 PM
WHAT?????? That's implying that Ozzy can read!

No shit! That man has fried his damn brain!

Monsieur Decuts
02-28-2006, 02:09 PM
I like the Lisa Loeb show...she's got spunk...i've had a crush on her forever.

How about that guy with the expensive car that tried to keep her from eating, and wouldn't let her scoot across his car seats...too funny.

Lisa Loeb I'll marry you!

beastieangel01
02-28-2006, 04:38 PM
I was happy when her and her music went away. I just got rid of cable, so I won't see her on TV, thank god. However, I hope her music stays away.

I'd like to punch Lisa in the face.

DIGI
02-28-2006, 04:43 PM
I was happy when her and her music went away. I just got rid of cable, so I won't see her on TV, thank god. However, I hope her music stays away.

I'd like to punch Lisa in the face.

hater.

mickill
02-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Check out the McGriddles (http://www.forgetfoo.com/?blogid=5611) on that girl.

beastieangel01
02-28-2006, 04:55 PM
hater.

only because she's talentless.

p.s. I hate you too.

DIGI
02-28-2006, 05:31 PM
cool.

cosmo105
02-28-2006, 09:48 PM
it really freaked me out when they showed her on the Soup in a friggin thong. her pasty ass oscillating all over the place. hurrrggll.

Rock
03-02-2006, 09:05 AM
did you see this weeks when he got in that fight at the bar with that drunk dude.

hahhahaa....he is such a pansy cock-blower.
I seen that shit last night.

If the guy that kept calling him "cupcake" actually tried to fight him, he would have torn Ashley's ass up. Did you see the way he "punched" the instigator in the stomach? What a puss.
And he thought he was so bad ass because he told the guy to get on his knees and suck his dick. I cringed in embarassment for him when he was re-telling the story to his friends.

mp-seventythree
03-02-2006, 01:59 PM
He told someone to get on their knees and suck his dick?

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!