PDA

View Full Version : Qdrop's Ebay Wars: vol 1

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 09:10 AM
Just so you know that YOU guys aren't the only ones i war with on the internet...
i'd like to get your take on it....

here's my latest flame war with some fucker that i bought a football "photograph" from:

i won this 1989 WARREN MOON HOUSTON OILERS VINTAGE PHOTO from this dude on ebay. he claimed it was an ACTUAL print from the original slide- IE- a high quality photo.
it only cost me $6 plus shipping after the auction.

first off, it took over 2 weeks to get to me after i paid. that's bullshit.
so i rung off this email:

"Hello,
i still have not recieced the 1989 WARREN MOON HOUSTON OILERS VINTAGE
PHOTO (8X10) that i won from you on ebay.

payment was recieved from me on 2/10/06....

it has been over 2 weeks....has this item been shipped?

Bradd"

it ended up coming that day....but, that motherfucker....it wasn't photo print! it was a low rez jpeg pic from the internet that he had blown up and printed on photo paper with an inkjet printer! it was all pixelated and shit. total garbage!
Fuckin scammer!!

and i've dealt with this shit before. exact same scam.
so I instantly posted some nasty feedback (oh...aren't I savage!?):

"Scam! Beware! not a photo print- cheap inkjet print on photo paper!"

so then he replies to my original email:

"Thanks for the negative feedback, you were sent the wrong photo. Just
keep that one!

what the fuck!? oh NO YOU DIDN'T!
i write back:

"i was sent the wrong photo?

meaning you have high quality photo prints (from the original slide) AND
cheap inkjet prints of low rez jpg's blown up to too-big a size...in a
pile, next to each other...and you "sent the wrong one"?

uh huh.

there are far too many of you scammers on Ebay...claiming to be selling
photo prints (from the original negative), when all they are are injet
printouts on glossy paper from some pic you got off the internet....

i'm reporting this to ebay....

Bradd"

oh yeah. that's right. i'm "reporting this to ebay"...the BIG guns are out now.

he comes back:

"You do that you have no idea.

I own original slides and have sold over 50 of theses pictures of
different athletes.
Even have my own website that sells grade A photos.

Look at my feedback you are the only negitive.

I understand you were shipped out a our defect prints, but one should
contact the seller before drawing to conclusions.

I welcome you inquiry to EBAY and at the end I will still be selling
pictures. I own copyrights outright.

Shipping out another 10 orders today, Your threats are a joke."

oh, the balls on this fucker.
your "defect prints"?
a photo print is re-exposure from the original negative.
not a inkjet print of your desktop computer!
what a clueless fuckin scammer!

my turn:

"then why not send me the correct photo?
i paid for the correct item, but did not recieve it.

is it cause i got mad and hurt your feelings?"

volley:
"No, You have already posted your feedback, BE A MAN and in the future you need to learn to communicate better. Normally I would but in your case you really acting poorly. Your threats were weak and uncalled for. All it would have taken was a email explaining the problem and it would have be taken care of. Good Luck in the future and you spell receive like this??? Transaction Complete!"

oh, dear sir...you know not who you deal with:

"You're pointing out spelling mistakes? Has the conversation come to this?

Fine, I'll just forward these emails where you admit that you sent the wrong photo to me, contrary to what i paid for....and refuse to correct the situation, to ebay...and let them deal with it.
shoot, it's all of six bucks...i'm not crying over it.

but I'll tell you what, if you can rationally explain why you just happen to have poor qualily, blown up jpeg, inkjet pictures lying around...mixed in with you supposed high quality photo prints from the original slide, you'll never hear from me again.
i won't say boo to ebay.

really, i'd love to hear that explanation from you....how you "accidentally" PRINTED out a low rez pic on an inkjet printer...and "accidentally" sent me that one instead of sending me a photo print from the original slide.
no, really....i gotta hear this...
this will be one for the ages.
spin me a yarn, old wise one...

see, THAT'S why i jumped the gun and went straight to the feedback. Because I'm not an idiot. Your story doesn't make much logistical sense.
I have a Master's in Graphic Art Publishing from the top photo/printing college in the nation. This isn't hard to spot.
and i've dealt with this same practice on Ebay before....people claiming to have original prints....and all i get sent to me is some cheesy inkjet print from a Jpeg.
It's the same old story.

but, please...prove me wrong.

(the last guy that screwed me went into some whole story about him having cancer.....try and top THAT one!)

I do so enjoy our conversations.

Bradd"

yeah, man.
Qdrop: internet geek debater extrodinaire.

Tell me your ebay nightmares....

Freebasser
03-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Cry all you want, but I'm not sending you that fucking photo.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 09:17 AM
Cry all you want, but I'm not sending you that fucking photo.

just wait till EBAY get's thier hands on you!
you'll be sorry!

ASsman
03-01-2006, 09:18 AM
I give this thread. (n) (n)

Freebasser
03-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Uh oh, negative feedback.

monkey
03-01-2006, 09:19 AM
so, why didnt you complain to the dude before sending a negative comment? you might have avoided that thing.

eh.

im glad i dont ebay.

jabumbo
03-01-2006, 09:21 AM
the only time i ever had any real problems was when i bought a few text books via half.com

i bought one book for around $45, and a few weeks later when i hadn't received the book, i went to comment and i couldn't do anyhting because they were no longer registered...

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 09:21 AM
so, why didnt you complain to the dude before sending a negative comment? you might have avoided that thing.

eh.

im glad i dont ebay.

cause these people gotta be exposed.
sure, i caught him....but what about the next guy?
a behind-the-scene fix wouldn't help the next sap...

he can't erase the negative feedback. that will warn people can get them thinking.

shit, i'm out $6....no biggie.

enree erzweglle
03-01-2006, 09:22 AM
When ebay started, it felt like I was browsing through someone's barn or garage--I could find interesting things there and that was cool.

Now it's like shopping at a mess of stores, the kind of stores that are fly-by-night and that sell things of questionable origin & poor quality. And not for any kind of reasonable price. S/H can be outrageous.

It's generally enough of a waste of time or pain in the ass that I don't even consider ebay much in terms of buying or selling.

ms.peachy
I snagged a cool 1930's rocking chair yesterday for £36. The upholstery on it is kind of blah, but I figure the kid'll puke on it a bunch anyway and then later we just get it reupholstered. It's got a very nice rounded-but-angular art-deco-y kind of shape to it, and looks really solidly made.

Yeah, sorry, not exactly a nightmare but that's all I got. But hey, maybe when it turns up it'll be a piece crap, you never know!

Qdrop
Uh oh, negative feedback.

he should have "been a man" and PM'd me...rather than posting that.
yeah.

ScarySquirrel
03-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Yeah, I fail to see the reasoning behind going directly to a negative feedback. I would've at least e-mailed homeboy to see what his response was going to be pertaining to the inkjet printer thing before just being a douche and leaving him negative feedback. Who cares if he's trying to scam you if you get what you want in the end, which is might have been what would have happened.

I say you should've e-mailed first, waited until you got the supposed real deal, and then left a neutral feedback.

Monsieur Decuts
03-01-2006, 09:24 AM
i'm with Brad on this, people get all bent out of shape when you leave them negative feedback, but if you have a negative experience then that's what its there for.

I would rather know up front if my shit will be late, come wrong, me have to fight for a month to get the right shit sent to me and eventually 2 months later have saved 10 bucks off of retail for 2 months worth of headaches. I want to know what you fuckers did wrong in the past so I can properly judge you on your practices

Accountabliity is lacking on Ebay, and I think ebay likes this because who'd shop at a place with consistant 70% approval ratings, they want 99%ers to atract the shoppers.

Ebay is too hands off and it bothers me.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 09:32 AM
Yeah, I fail to see the reasoning behind going directly to a negative feedback. I would've at least e-mailed homeboy to see what his response was going to be pertaining to the inkjet printer thing before just being a douche and leaving him negative feedback. Who cares if he's trying to scam you if you get what you want in the end, which is might have been what would have happened.

I say you should've e-mailed first, waited until you got the supposed real deal, and then left a neutral feedback.

but you're thinking selfishly.

sure, maybe a few emails first COULD have gotten me a better item (i doubt it, though....i don't believe his BS story)....but then what about the next guy you gets scammed?
he had no warning!

with my negative feedback...people will be warned.

Monsiuer is correct....ebay is too hands off...and those approval ratings are bullshit....people pander and deal to get good approval ratings that they don't deserve...and people buying don't get a fair warning.

i did this for the people!

jabumbo
03-01-2006, 09:35 AM
i don't leave feedback until they give me mine.

since i just buy, they should be able to leave feedback before they even ship the item. i always pay quickly and usually leave them a note thanking them and asking them to leave feedback.

monkey
03-01-2006, 09:36 AM
BUT, had you gotten your item, you couldve left a feedback along the lines of "was sent the wrong item, then was corrected." and left a neutral feedback. the masses, or the next sucker, would have been equally warned and you would have that thing you wanted.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 09:45 AM
BUT, had you gotten your item, you couldve left a feedback along the lines of "was sent the wrong item, then was corrected." and left a neutral feedback. the masses, or the next sucker, would have been equally warned and you would have that thing you wanted.

but then it would have come off as a mistake on the sellers side...

make no mistake, Pauli....this is a scam.
this guy didn't make "mistake" and "accidentally" send me the wrong picture.
you have to understand the process here, like i do.

him saying he "accidentally" sent me a low rez inkjet print instead of a photo print FROM the negative...
is like me "accidentally" sending you a plastic vending machine watch, instead of the 14k gold i watch i "meant" to send you.
mistakes like that don't happen.

enree erzweglle
i'm with Brad on this, people get all bent out of shape when you leave them negative feedback, but if you have a negative experience then that's what its there for.
The feedback mechanism, as designed, is sort of useless.

Usually when the transaction goes sour, the seller won't post feedback until the buyer does. That way, if the buyer gives negative input, the seller will respond in kind.

ASsman
If Q spins this into , Ebony Wars, I think the thread might still be saved.

jabumbo
03-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Usually when the transaction goes sour, the seller won't post feedback until the buyer does. That way, if the buyer gives negative input, the seller will respond in kind.

thats why i wait. unless of course they truly deserve a negative remark. but most sellers want that positive feedback, so they will give me mine first.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 09:54 AM
thats why i wait. unless of course they truly deserve a negative remark. but most sellers want that positive feedback, so they will give me mine first.

see, that's just flawed.

feedback should not be treated as a "bonus payment" or a "scratch my back, i'll scratch yours " deal.

that defeats the purpose...and THAT'S why the approval ratings on Ebay are all inflated and misleading.

people need to know that, and not believe them outright!

mp-seventythree
03-01-2006, 10:00 AM
It such a shame, a tool as useful as Ebay being turned into a fleapit by a bunch of money grabbing ho's.

Freebasser
03-01-2006, 10:03 AM
I haven't received feedback for the last 3 items I won. I should be able to go back to the sellers and give them negative feedback for being too lazy to acknowledge the respective transactions (n)

mp-seventythree
03-01-2006, 10:06 AM
I haven't received feedback for the last 3 items I won. I should be able to go back to the sellers and give them negative feedback for being too lazy to acknowledge the respective transactions (n)

Yeah I really hate that, but what's even worse is when you go to ask them for feedback and find out they're no longer a registered user.

ChrisLove
03-01-2006, 10:10 AM
I think QDrop obviously did the right thing - the guy is a con artist, the feedback system is designed to protect consumers from people like him but wont work if people dont use it.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 10:16 AM
I think QDrop obviously did the right thing - the guy is a con artist, the feedback system is designed to protect consumers from people like him but wont work if people dont use it.

thank you.

i think that alot of people just didn't know what they were getting.

they were getting glossy photos in the mail...thinking they were actual photo prints...
but upon closer inspection, you can see the jaged pixels around the edges in the photo...an obvious tell-tale sign that this is a computer production....
and a quick look with a loop shows me the inkjet print pattern...rather the silver halide of an actual photo...

but, now...people may stop and ask...and investigate.

i feel like John Stossel.

hpdrifter
03-01-2006, 11:17 AM
I haven't had great experiences with Ebay. I ordered a DVD once and when it came it wouldn't play on my DVD player. I sent it back and never got anything in return.

On Amazon, on the other hand, I bought a DVD, it never came and they just refunded my money.

Nuzzolese
03-01-2006, 11:24 AM
Will there be a Vol. 2?

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Will there be a Vol. 2?

undoubtedly.

i buy everything online....and frequent Ebay often.

"glutton for punishment" some would say....

"fighter for the people", I would say....

ms.peachy
03-01-2006, 11:56 AM
I just picked up the changing table I bought the other day. Lovely family. I'm going to go give them some nice feedback now.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 11:58 AM
I just picked up the changing table I bought the other day. Lovely family. I'm going to go give them some nice feedback now.

MAKE SURE THEY DESERVE IT!

*shakes fist*

make suuuurrre...

Monsieur Decuts
03-01-2006, 12:29 PM
I believe that Ebay is being sued by Tiffany's for being so "hands off" that they make it too easy for fraudulent goods to be sold. Their stance of not policing their marketplace enables crooks to thrive...sounds sorta like Napster was in its heyday...just a free for all.

skinnybutphat
03-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Qdrop: internet geek debater extrodinaire.

That's what you get for wanting Warren Moon's autograph. I have never bought anything off of ebay buy my little brother was scammed by a guy selling boxes of sifted through re-sealed baseball card packs.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 01:02 PM
That's what you get for wanting Warren Moon's autograph. I have never bought anything off of ebay buy my little brother was scammed by a guy selling boxes of sifted through re-sealed baseball card packs.

it wasn't signed...it was just a photo that i was gonna frame. (christ, any guy selling a hall of Famers's auto for $6 has gotta be a fake)

i already got Moon's autograph on a football and a Topps card (signed in person).

skinnybutphat
03-01-2006, 01:09 PM
I don't recall Moon being inducted. Was he slapping his wife around when you met him?

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 01:10 PM
I don't recall Moon being inducted. Was he slapping his wife around when you met him?

he was just inducted 2 weeks ago, jackass. keep up. i thought you were a football fan.

http://www.profootballhof.com/hall/story.jsp?story_id=1953

and that whole domestic dispute thing was blown way out of proportion.

cosmo105
03-01-2006, 01:32 PM
once i ordered this vintage track jacket and i waited and waited for it to arrive...two weeks later it still wasn't there. i wrote to the seller and she said she had gotten it back as incorrectly addressed, and she couldn't understand why, because she had copied and pasted my address directly onto a printing label. repeat...TWO MORE TIMES. after over a month of back and forth with her, i finally got the jacket. she realized she had left off a digit at the end of my zip code. i felt so bad for the poor girl. she spent more on shipping it (3 times!) than i did on the damn auction. her own damn fault, though. :cool:

Knuckles
03-01-2006, 02:08 PM
i already got Moon's autograph on a football and a Topps card (signed in person).

But do you have his Topps Wifebeater rookie of the year card? That's a pricey item.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 02:09 PM
But do you have his Topps Wifebeater rookie of the year card? That's a pricey item.

i'm bidding on it on Ebay....

Anne Lauren
03-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Hey...I met Warren Moon, a couple of times, actually...and got his autograph, too. He knew Reggie White, a former UT player, and came to a couple of the big games. Plus, weren't they just both inducted into the Hall of Fame together? I'm pretty sure they were.

And, actually, this is rather cool, as well...I sat and chatted with him for a minute in one of the interview rooms (it was empty then...just us and a couple of other people) inside the stadium. It was a couple of hours before kick off...I had to be there several hours before each game, which was pointless, unless your on the football team) He's a big dude!

Plus, I was pretty good buds with Jamal Lewis, too. He is my age and was playing while I was there, as well. He went to the mall with me a couple of times. Nice guy, badass player...dumb as shit!

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Hey...I met Warren Moon, a couple of times, actually...and got his autograph, too.

what did he autograph for you?
how much you want for it?

Anne Lauren
03-01-2006, 03:02 PM
what did he autograph for you?
how much you want for it?

He didn't really autograph anything, techniquely, I guess...he just wrote, "Nice to me you. Good Luck." Then he signed it. It was written on a page from a notepad that was lying in one of the chairs for later during the interviews, I guess.

And, yes, I beleive I still have it around, somewhere. I have so much junk I need to go through still...and it was from several years ago, so Lord knows where it is now. I didn't even know who he was at first. I had to ask someone before. I figured he was a NFL football player or someone pretty important...since he was allowed back there and everyone was pretty much kissing his ass.

It's probably not worth any money, though...since it was written to me on a notebook page. It's just a cool thing to keep, I guess.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 03:04 PM
He didn't really autograph anything, techniquely, I guess...he just wrote, "Nice to me you. Good Luck." Then he signed it. It was written on a page from a notepad that was lying in one of the chairs for later during the interviews, I guess.

And, yes, I beleive I still have it around, somewhere. I have so much junk I need to go through still...and it was from several years ago, so Lord knows where it is now. I didn't even know who he was at first. I had to ask someone before. I figured he was a NFL football player or someone pretty important...since he was allowed back there and everyone was pretty much kissing his ass.

It's probably not worth any money, though...since it was written to me on a notebook page. It's just a cool thing to keep, I guess.

i'll give you $10.

i'll sell it on Ebay.

Anne Lauren
03-01-2006, 03:08 PM
That's more than I can say for the kids I watched him pushed through without even looking at them.

Yeah, I've heard that he's apparently a real dick. He didn't really come off that way towards me...I mean, we just briefly chatted for a minute really. And that was solely only because the room was fairly empty and there wasn't a big crowd around or anything. I call that part...the calm before the storm. Cause after that, it gets crazier than shit. I loved it! You get a big adrenaline rush being down there knowing that, well, I guess, millions of people could be looking at you right now. I miss it, for the most part. At first, it's really scary and intimidating...the statium is HUGE!

Anne Lauren
03-01-2006, 03:12 PM
i'll give you $10.

i'll sell it on Ebay.

Are you smokin' crack? :confused:

I'm not gonna go digging around looking for that (which was written for moi, btw), then mail it to you...for a lousy merely 10 bucks.

Anne Lauren
03-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Is Jamal Lewis's autograph from when he played for UT, worth any money? And how much do you think...honestly?

DandyFop
03-01-2006, 03:43 PM
My last 4 items on Ebay:

PIT!: The Frenzied Trading Game
America's Funniest Home Video VCR Board Game
Clue: Special Alfred Hitchcock Edition
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial Board Game

Do you sense a theme here?

The E.T. game was 99 cents new - it comes with a ghost costume. SWEET!

These are actually all presents for my friends. I'm getting everyone a board game this year. Since my Star Trek VCR Board Game has been such fun, I tried to find other VCR games, and came across the America's Funniest Home Videos one. My best friend loves that dumb show so I found it appropriate.

Ace42X
03-01-2006, 03:51 PM
He knew Reggie White, a former UT player, and came to a couple of the big games. Plus, weren't they just both inducted into the Hall of Fame together?

There's an Unreal Tournament hall of fame?!? Am I in it?

Anne Lauren
03-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Infact, the more I think about it...I need to check out the whole Ebay thing more. My sister buys stuff off there all the time. Maybe she can help me.

It never dawned on me that I could sell some of these autographs on there. I also have Peerless Price's, Al Wilson's, Johnny Major's, and most importantly...my man, Peyton Manning's! Well, also, Kasey Clausen's (but, I'd probably only get $5 for that, actually)...

I might be able to make a little cash. (y)

Anne Lauren
03-01-2006, 03:54 PM
There's an Unreal Tournament hall of fame?!? Am I in it?

Huh? :confused:

I don't know...are you?

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Is Jamal Lewis's autograph from when he played for UT, worth any money? And how much do you think...honestly?

depends on what he signed for you..

if it's a photo...probably $60-$100
a football....$100 easy.

anything else...it can vary greatly.

Documad
03-01-2006, 04:01 PM
i don't leave feedback until they give me mine.

since i just buy, they should be able to leave feedback before they even ship the item. i always pay quickly and usually leave them a note thanking them and asking them to leave feedback.
I agree. I pay immediately, so if the seller doesn't give me positive feedback immediately, I never give him/her any feedback at all. I completed my part of the bargain by paying 5 minutes after the auction closed. I don't need the seller's positive feedback because mine is already perfect.

I have used ebay for ages, I've spent loads on concert tickets and they make me the most nervous, but so far, no problems, even when buying tickets from individuals in foreign countries. I've had a few minor problems with cheap used products but they were usually with communicative sellers. The only thing I got burned on was a used CD where the seller went out of business and I never received it. Cost me $6 including shipping.

In Qdrop's position, I would not have posted negative feedback without giving the seller a shot at correcting it, but if I was absolutely sure it was a scam I might have.

Funniest thing to me is the obvious bootleggers who get an occassional negative feedback saying "he's a bootlegger so picture quality wasn't professional." Yeah, he's advertising as a bootlegger on a 3-day sale, so what did you think you were buying?

Jmoney77
03-01-2006, 04:01 PM
yea

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 04:02 PM
I also have Peerless Price's, worthless

Al Wilson's, Johnny Major's, not much.

and most importantly...my man, Peyton Manning's!
again, what did he sign?

if it's a football card or photo...you can get a lot.
if it's a football...you can get a shitload.

if it's a jersey....you could get over $500

Anne Lauren
03-01-2006, 04:06 PM
depends on what he signed for you..

if it's a photo...probably $60-$100
a football....$100 easy.

anything else...it can vary greatly.

Seriously? I have Jamal Lewis's on a jersy and on a helmet...plus he signed a group picture of the team, along with some other players.

Peyton's just on a picture of me with him...I wouldn't wanna give that away, though. Damnit too, cause I bet his would be worth some doe, too...right?

Hell, if they had Ebay back then...I would've gotten them to sign a bunch for me. I know Jamal wouldn't have minded, at all. He was cool like that.

Documad
03-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Oh, I did have someone send me the wrong version of a used CD. I wanted an out of print rhino special edition which was clearly what was advertised. I bid more for it because it wasn't available elsewhere for less than $20. What I got was some foreign edition of the CD with a shorter tracklist. The seller admitted that he sent the wrong one but said he would try to find the right one in his huge stock. It started a whole series of emails between us where he seemed more confused than anything. He finally said he didn't have the right one and agreed to refund my money if I sent it back. I was pissed because it involved a trip to the post office, and I had to print out the emails to send with it, etc. My cover letter that I sent with the CD and other documents was mean.

He refunded my money almost immediately with no further comment.

About a month later, I found the CD he had sent me kicking around my house. To this day, I have no idea what CD I sent him. He never commented, so he probably just thought I was a nut.

Anne Lauren
03-01-2006, 04:10 PM
worthless

not much.

again, what did he sign?

if it's a football card or photo...you can get a lot.
if it's a football...you can get a shitload.

if it's a jersey....you could get over $500

Yeah, Peerless's is probably not worth much. Ya know, he honestly was probably one of the best wide recievers I've ever seen play in person, too. He could run so damn fast it was insane. In '98, the year we won the National Championship...that was the year that really even got him noticed.

Oh, and I also have Tee Martin's too...probably worthless too.

Qdrop
03-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Seriously? I have Jamal Lewis's on a jersy probably $200 MINIMAL...probably get closer to $400

and on a helmet probably $200

...plus he signed a group picture of the team, along with some other players. $60-$100

shit, you're actually talking about college gear, aren't you?

hmm...that would probably increase the price a hell of alot.
almost double...

keep in mind that Jamal is coming off a TERRIBLE year...so his value is way down.
but if he gets traded to a good team and plays better...you get some serious cash for college gear signed.

Peyton's just on a picture of me with him not worth much, then

Anne Lauren
03-01-2006, 04:20 PM
Actually, though, that's really not much money at all (a couple of hundred doesn't really take you that far now days)...especially compared to what it's worth to me. I could never replace them. And it brings back good memories, for the most part.

My brother Chris has a football signed by Chad Pennington. Chad was friends with my dad's next door neighbors growing up...he's from Knoxville, TN.

My best friend, Alicia, boned him, actually...several times I think, too.

sab0tage
03-19-2006, 06:18 AM
I bought a copy of Cage's first cd (For Your Box) which was never commercially released. The guy posted 100% genuine etc etc said he got a few copies from a gig and was selling them all. He's still seliing them about a year later.
It was only a cdr originally so there's no way to tell if it's original but I'm sure he's ripping them himself and passing them off. Still worth it if you can get it for a few bucks.
Other than that, I've bought over 200 items and never had a problem - lucky I guess.

Tzar
03-19-2006, 06:21 AM
im glad i dont ebay.
word.