PDA

View Full Version : What do you get when you mix chocolate with milk??

g-mile7
03-01-2006, 08:35 PM
If you said a delicious drink your right too (Mr.Nagin) but also this

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1829/pic6ax.jpg

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9944/pic108432wl.jpg

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1654/pic198146nw.jpg

A mixed-race British mom gave birth to twins recently - one of each.

No, not a boy and a girl. Two girls - one black, the other white.

When Kylie Hodgson gave birth to twin daughters by caesarean section, she was just relieved that they had arrived safely.

It was only when the midwife handed them over for her to hold that she noticed the difference between them.

Remee, who weighed 5lb 15oz, was blonde and fair skinned. Her sister Kian, born a minute later weighing 6lb, was black.

"It was a shock when I realised that my twins were two different colours," said Kylie, 19. "But it doesn't matter to us - they are just our two gorgeous little girls."

The amazing conception happened after two eggs were fertilised at the same time in the womb.

Both Kylie and her partner Remi Horder, 17, are of mixed race. Their mothers are both white and their fathers are black.

According to the Multiple Births Foundation, baby Kian must have inherited the black genes from both sides of the family, whilst Remee inherited the white ones.

"I noticed that both of them had beautiful blue eyes, but whilst Remee was blonde, Kian's hair was black and she had darker skin.

"It seemed strange, but I was feeling so ill that I didn't really take it in at that stage."

The next day she mentioned the color difference to her mother, who told her that Remee's skin would darken as she grew older.

But as the weeks passed, Remee became lighter still while Kian went darker. And while Remee's eyes stayed blue, Kian's turned brown.

"There are some similarities between them," said their mother. "They both love apples and grapes, and their favorite television programme is Teletubbies.

"If they haven't seen each other for a few hours, they are so pleased to see each other and will hold out their arms, wanting to hug each other. And their smiles just light up their faces.

"I'll explain it all to them when they get older about why they look so
different."

The odds against of a mixed race couple having twins of dramatically different color are a million to one.

If a sperm containing all-white genes fuses with a similar egg and a sperm coding for purely black skin fuses with a similar egg, two babies of dramatically different colors will be born. The odds of this happening are 100 x 100 x 100 - a million to one.

got this off another message board'(appeared on Oprah orginally from what I can see)

DapperDiverge
03-01-2006, 08:39 PM
cool!! i remember that story... aren't genetics something??

talk about a wild card!! it's bad enough trying to guess the sex of your baby, nevertheless race!!

i think it's cool.... so mysterious!!

i'm pretty much mixed with everything... so cross my fingers it's human!!! :D

g-mile7
03-01-2006, 08:41 PM
cool!! i remember that story... aren't genetics something??

talk about a wild card!! it's bad enough trying to guess the sex of your baby, nevertheless race!!

i think it's cool.... so mysterious!!

i'm pretty much mixed with everything... so cross my fingers it's human!!! :D

bet that dude was mad to find out he was not only going to be a teenage father but have it happen twice in one swoop

DapperDiverge
03-01-2006, 08:43 PM
it's going to be an interesting time when these two kids start school!! :o

kaiser soze
03-01-2006, 09:55 PM
that's awesome, I'm sure those girls are going to have an interesting and colorful life

cute kids!

g-mile7
03-01-2006, 10:07 PM
that's awesome, I'm sure those girls are going to have an interesting and colorful life

cute kids!

shoudl be all good if the parents raise them right when it comes to their culture, keep them away from the identy crisis

kaiser soze
03-01-2006, 10:48 PM
what culture would that be?

g-mile7
03-01-2006, 11:09 PM
what culture would that be?

a culture of one....I don't know I meant raise them to not be looking at only race

kaiser soze
03-01-2006, 11:16 PM
i'm sure they will, probably even more so now

Medellia
03-01-2006, 11:17 PM
I read an article a few years ago about twin girls exactly like this one. Except the twins were about eighteen. Other than that it was exactly the same. They were British too. I'll do a little digging around and see if I can find it.

SobaViolence
03-01-2006, 11:23 PM
the colour of your skin doesn't mean anything

my child is my child, regardless of 'race'

g-mile7
03-01-2006, 11:42 PM
the colour of your skin doesn't mean anythingmy child is my child, regardless of 'race'

ah such a simple, but yet diffcult theory

To you it doesn't but tell that to the majority that our proud of their race (which can correlate to color) and try telling that to these people:

www.kkk.com

got love the oh so groovy colors and TEE SHIRTS!SWEET (n)

SobaViolence
03-02-2006, 06:26 AM
dude. you think race is difficult.

i have to put up with people hating me because i speak english

les québecois pensent que j'suis traitre.

g-mile7
03-02-2006, 02:23 PM
dude. you think race is difficult.

i have to put up with people hating me because i speak english

les québecois pensent que j'suis traitre.

C'est Vous Plait :( :(

people hate for all types of reasons....it sucks but long as we maintain we will do what they think we can't.

Chicka B
03-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Aww, they're so cute! :D I wouldn't see how anyone would make fun of them at all, I mean if there were twins like them at my school I wouldn't think any different of them besides how cool and unique they are. Because that's a real small chance of something like that happening you know. But I guess there is some fucked up people in this world and it's really sad, like on kkk.com and shit. That's just terrible, I didn't even know there was a site like that. So what, they're all technical now? :mad:

g-mile7
03-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Aww, they're so cute! :D I wouldn't see how anyone would make fun of them at all, I mean if there were twins like them at my school I wouldn't think any different of them besides how cool and unique they are. Because that's a real small chance of something like that happening you know. But I guess there is some fucked up people in this world and it's really sad, like on kkk.com and shit. That's just terrible, I didn't even know there was a site like that. So what, they're all technical now? :mad:

funny thing is how it looks so late-90's in terms of the lay out.....them people behind on the times more ways then one :)

bigblu89
03-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Gosh, now that guy has to try his damndest to keep keep TWO girls from ending up dancing against the pole.

And they have a built in gimmick.

It's gonna be tough

g-mile7
03-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Gosh, now that guy has to try his damndest to keep keep TWO girls from ending up dancing against the pole.

And they have a built in gimmick.

It's gonna be tough

hahahhaahaha!!!!!!

DandyFop
03-02-2006, 04:44 PM
ah such a simple, but yet diffcult theory

To you it doesn't but tell that to the majority that our proud of their race (which can correlate to color) and try telling that to these people:

www.kkk.com

got love the oh so groovy colors and TEE SHIRTS!SWEET (n)

I thought the kkk would have had a site that doesn't look like some geocities teenager home page.

Chicka B
03-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Haha, you all are thinking waaay ahead.

funny thing is how it looks so late-90's in terms of the lay out.....them people behind on the times more ways then one :)

That's true, I didn't even know they were around anymore. Bunch of losers. : /

DandyFop
03-02-2006, 04:47 PM
OMG I gotta get the Rebel Hair Scrunchie!!! (http://www.christianbooksandthings.com/oddsandends.htm)

So not only are they only stuck in the year 1880, their fashion is stuck in the year 1980.

g-mile7
03-02-2006, 05:59 PM
forget that it's all bout the uber gangsta cross burning mouse pad (lb)

g-mile7
03-02-2006, 06:01 PM
Haha, you all are thinking waaay ahead.

That's true, I didn't even know they were around anymore. Bunch of losers. : /

hahaha nobody scared of the KKK anymore...I like to see them try and go to war with anybody in the hood....that would be a great reality show'

DandyFop
03-02-2006, 06:07 PM
forget that it's all bout the uber gangsta cross burning mouse pad (lb)

HOLY SHIT (http://www.christianbooksandthings.com/Image29.gif)

g-mile7
03-02-2006, 06:20 PM
HOLY SHIT (http://www.christianbooksandthings.com/Image29.gif)

Yes mam' real uber gangstas wear white and rock the burn crosses

ASsman
03-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Blasphemy!

White babies can't come out the same hole as colored babies.