PDA

View Full Version : annoying fuckin' music videos

monkey
03-02-2006, 09:52 AM
that style that cuts the screen into 3, showing one thing in the middle and like.. a border (or other images) on the top and the bottom. it's annoying. and it seems to be every new fucking video. it's all hype williams right? so the man gets an idea, and does all the videos the same?

the videos im talking about are the beyonce one (check up on it), and the ll cool j one, and there's another one, i just dont remember the name.

TurdBerglar
03-02-2006, 09:54 AM
i haven't seen a video in years

mickill
03-02-2006, 10:54 AM
the videos im talking about are the beyonce one (check up on it)
We're never speaking again, traitor.

I'm not feeling any of Pink's videos. Especially the one for her latest masterpiece. I don't know why this chick thinks she's any different from the Britney's and Jessica's she so fond of poking fun at. Get a life, Pink!

monkey
03-02-2006, 11:12 AM
:(

:o

i couldnt help it.

B4BY 4NN
03-02-2006, 11:23 AM
I hate that Natasha -09e5-90 one, where she's riding in an elevator, and people are doing "bad" things, like, taking money, and wet t-shirt contests with 12 year olds... Maybe I just missed the message, but the woman's smirk irritates me. :confused:

Anyone get a load of that new Aerosmith video? I guess Tyler doesn't have his daughter to fuck anymore. Shame.

Junker
03-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Those are great! I also like that ONE rap video that has a rapper with all of his crew and there are all these dancers shaking their asses, cars with shiny rims, and a lot of gold and ice. That one is original, and they should make more videos like that.

Wow!!! You better bet!! (y)

Those rare videos are awesome.... I miss this kind of videos. I hope someday the Beasties do a video like this :rolleyes:

adam_f
03-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Jennifer Lopez looks uber-whoreish in the LL video.

roosta
03-02-2006, 03:18 PM
yeah, that split screen thingy with the video in the widescreen bars is just stupid. it just looks like your telly is bust.

hype williams cant think of anything new so all he does is fuck with the letterbox

Lex Diamonds
03-02-2006, 03:56 PM
My favourite is Jessica Simpson's video for These Boots Were Made For Walking. Specially that end bit with the washing of the General Lee and the soaping up of the titties. Whoever came up with that shit is a cinematography genius and deserves an Oscar or something. (y)

g-mile7
03-02-2006, 04:07 PM
I think the new LL video is pretty cool and the only video I think works with that style is that Ne-Yo video where the top and bottom row is the snow capped mountains and the middle is just the main video.Hype always coming with that new heat...