PDA

View Full Version : I hate when I sleep with socks

Junker
03-02-2006, 08:38 PM
I got mad yesterday cause I was watching something at tv and ended up sleeping in the sofa. But I slept wearing my socks. And I fucking hate :mad: when this shit happens. I felt irritate if thereĀ“s something on my feet when i sleep. Its almost the same feeling i have when someone wakes me.

kleptomaniac
03-02-2006, 08:42 PM
some nights i leave my socks on, because it just...feels right. (lb) ;)

but i think footy pajamas, that's where it's at :p

Monsieur Decuts
03-02-2006, 09:33 PM
ya i even hate having white socks on for more then say...12 hours cause the elastic bands dent my ankles ankles and they itch up the bejebus.

kleptomaniac
03-02-2006, 09:35 PM
most of the time, i subconciously kick them off in my sleep...then my feet get cold :(

Monsieur Decuts
03-02-2006, 09:38 PM
you live in Georgia, how can anything get cold down thur?? I used to do the same thing to my retainer, eventually my lower teeth won that war and i let em be a bit crooked

DapperDiverge
03-02-2006, 09:39 PM
i guess if your sock has a big hole where your big toe should be, it defeats the purpose of keeping your foot warm

i hate it when my socks are too tight and i fall asleep in 'em then wake up to hammer toe... totally sucks! (n)

ggirlballa
03-02-2006, 09:42 PM
i like sleeping with no socks just cuz it feels free and cuz even if i am wearing socks wen i go to sleep sum how they always come off and end up on the floor next to my bed :confused:

kleptomaniac
03-02-2006, 09:42 PM
you live in Georgia, how can anything get cold down thur?? I used to do the same thing to my retainer, eventually my lower teeth won that war and i let em be a bit crooked

hey, it gets cold sometimes!
and my retainer always stayed in. heh. :cool:

ggirlballa
03-02-2006, 09:44 PM
heheh it gets cold in L.A too but to me "cold" is 60 degrees :eek:

Rawr
03-02-2006, 09:49 PM
heheh it gets cold in L.A too but to me "cold" is 60 degrees :eek:

Try living in canada :p

DapperDiverge
03-02-2006, 09:53 PM
Try living in canada :p

i thought you guys bound your feet in beaver fur that was slaughtered for your canadian rituals to the snow gods as sacrifice for a short winter :D

scotty
03-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Poor dear slept with your socks on, life must be crap. :D

Jmoney77
03-02-2006, 11:11 PM
too bad

TurdBerglar
03-02-2006, 11:16 PM
i hate when i fall asleep with jeans on. for whatever reason i sweat like crazy when i sleep and my sweat seems to leach the dye out of the jeans and i wake up with blue legs and that shit don't wash off too easily

Rawr
03-02-2006, 11:56 PM
i thought you guys bound your feet in beaver fur that was slaughtered for your canadian rituals to the snow gods as sacrifice for a short winter :D

LMAO.
that would be funny!

Jmoney77
03-03-2006, 12:04 AM
metoo

discopants
03-03-2006, 03:40 AM
I hate it when the duvet gets all bunched up around your toes.
Incidentally, Junkers new avatar freaks me out.

enree erzweglle
03-03-2006, 07:05 AM
I don't like the feeling of having most kinds of material collide with blankets...creates too much friction and then everything gets twisty.

Certain materials rubbing against other materials to me is like nails on a chalkboard. I can't wear a wool scarf, for instance, with a wool coat. Goes right through me when they rub together.

GoldenFutterman
03-03-2006, 07:09 AM
I love sleep with socks,its more comfortable but in P Education i go with black socks

Junker
03-03-2006, 07:24 AM
I hate it when the duvet gets all bunched up around your toes.
Incidentally, Junkers new avatar freaks me out.

hehehe..............It freaks me out sometimes too :eek:

BangkokB
03-03-2006, 07:33 AM
Try falling asleep with an asian condom on. There hasn't been a word invented yet for that sort of hate

miss soul fire
03-03-2006, 09:41 AM
Take them out before sleeping, Mr. P!:p

I only sleep with socks in extremely cold days, but whenever I'm wearing them I tend to walk around the house with no shoes, only socks, so they end up getting dirty and useless!:D

beastiegirrl101
03-03-2006, 10:40 AM
I every night go to bed fully clothed...flannel pants, wife beater, socks, hoodie...and somehow...every morning I wake up in just my unnies and wife beater....and usually one sock.

Rock
03-03-2006, 10:44 AM
My friends mother used to tell him worms would crawl out of his butt if he slept with his socks on when he was younger :confused:

true story.

beastiegirrl101
03-03-2006, 10:46 AM
my friends mom used to tell me that if I ate the crust on my sammaches it made your hair curly.

what can I say, I was a picky eater. But my hair is curly so who knows.

Junker
03-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Was this to get rid of worms, or to keep you...I mean him from sleeping with his socks on?

HAHAHAHAHAHA..................Right

Hes not fooling anyone with this "my friend's mother" :D

Junker
03-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Take them out before sleeping, Mr. P!:p

I only sleep with socks in extremely cold days, but whenever I'm wearing them I tend to walk around the house with no shoes, only socks, so they end up getting dirty and useless!:D

But thats the case Roby. Sometimes I sleep with socks without notice. I hate this cause my feet are always warm and with socks on they start to sweat a lot. Its disgusting :eek:

hardnox71
03-03-2006, 02:26 PM
I thought my ex was the only one who was nuts with this whole socks thing. She used to wake up in the middle of the night, rip her socks off and chuck them across the room. Then she would flop over on her stomach and go back to sleep.

I would ask her, "What the fuck was that all about?"

Her reply? "I can't breathe with my socks on."

"But you've been asleep for the past four hours and you seem to have been breathing alright."

"Leave me the fuck alone."

I never understood the deal with the socks.

beastiegirrl101
03-03-2006, 02:38 PM
I thought my ex was the only one who was nuts with this whole socks thing. She used to wake up in the middle of the night, rip her socks off and chuck them across the room. Then she would flop over on her stomach and go back to sleep.

I would ask her, "What the fuck was that all about?"

Her reply? "I can't breathe with my socks on."

"But you've been asleep for the past four hours and you seem to have been breathing alright."

"Leave me the fuck alone."

I never understood the deal with the socks.

omg. thats great. I chuck my clothes across the room too when I am half asleep....

hardnox71
03-03-2006, 02:41 PM
omg. thats great. I chuck my clothes across the room too when I am half asleep....
That sounds like that could be interesting. ;)