PDA

View Full Version : the beginning of the end.

Sarky Devotchka
03-03-2006, 08:32 PM
shit. my wife's gone and found herself a man. everything will change now. I'm happy for her, but sad for me.

HotAndWet
03-03-2006, 11:20 PM
My friend is going through similar with her roommate, sorry.

adam_f
03-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Two things:

I thought Sarky was a woman.

Is cmute really gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Rawr
03-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Well. what did you do?

zorra_chiflada
03-04-2006, 05:35 PM
i think sarky is taking about her friend, cort.

Sarky Devotchka
03-04-2006, 08:08 PM
yes. my little girl is growing up. :(

she's my wife, my father, my daughter and my secretary.

it's good, I'm just jealoos. now I know how she felt when I had a boyfriend. she said, "I just have to get used to the idea that I'm not number 1 anymore".

so now I have to do the same. such is life.

p-branez
03-04-2006, 09:03 PM
you can be my new mommy.

we can go to the playground together and swing on the swings.

beastieangel01
03-05-2006, 10:13 AM
you have to make a night that's for just you two.

cosmo105
03-05-2006, 11:06 PM
you have to make a night that's for just you two.
find a babysitter, make a reservation at a bed and breakfast in the countryside...

Jmoney77
03-05-2006, 11:57 PM
UH oh!

Documad
03-06-2006, 12:00 AM
My friend has a new girlfriend and I feel silly because I'm suddenly a bit sad about it. We usually just meet for coffee and she's been inviting the gf along lately. I like the gf alright, but I don't want to air all my crap with the gf there and I'd like to hang out alone with my friend sometime.

Sarky Devotchka
03-06-2006, 12:01 PM
find a babysitter, make a reservation at a bed and breakfast in the countryside...

ooh, that sounds decadent.

:p

oh well, in retaliation, I went home with 5 boys and slept with the guy she's had a crush on for the past year or so! serves her right!

okay, that's not true. I mean the 5 guys and the sleeping part is. but all we did was listen to records and sing and dance while I kept saying, "where are all the chicks?!" and then later one of them puked and cried and I had to rub his back and tell him he was my precious baby and that he shouldn't die. AWESOME!

Qdrop
03-06-2006, 12:12 PM
and then later one of them puked and cried and I had to rub his back and tell him he was my precious baby and that he shouldn't die.

i think you found your new crush.

he sounds like a winner.

Sarky Devotchka
03-06-2006, 12:26 PM
I don't have a crush on my precious babies. that's just gross. he's just delicate, plus he drank too much because he was stressed out about this married woman that he likes. she was at this bar we were at and he didn't want to see her, yadda yadda yadda. and our other friend was pissed that he was being a little bitch about it and said he was going to punch him in the face. meh, and there was other drama about how this chick my other friend dated is now hooking up with one of my friends who is a notorious player, so he was upset and the girl that told him was acting all conspiratorial like, "omg, I can't believe she would do that." when this particular girl gave my very same asshole friend a blow job in his laundry room not too long ago. so then I had to explain how those girls are dumb sluts and we should all just have fun and make nice.

(see, told you I was the least dramatic)

Qdrop
03-06-2006, 12:36 PM
I don't have a crush on my precious babies. that's just gross. he's just delicate, plus he drank too much because he was stressed out about this married woman that he likes. she was at this bar we were at and he didn't want to see her, yadda yadda yadda. and our other friend was pissed that he was being a little bitch about it and said he was going to punch him in the face. meh, and there was other drama about how this chick my other friend dated is now hooking up with one of my friends who is a notorious player, so he was upset and the girl that told him was acting all conspiratorial like, "omg, I can't believe she would do that." when this particular girl gave my very same asshole friend a blow job in his laundry room not too long ago. so then I had to explain how those girls are dumb sluts and we should all just have fun and make nice.

(see, told you I was the least dramatic)

Jesus...
do you all live in "The Land of Emotional Fuck-ups"?

every post you make is a script from Passions....

Sarky Devotchka
03-06-2006, 12:48 PM
ha ha, you watch Passions.

Qdrop
03-06-2006, 01:18 PM
What a fag! Probably drinks Shasta while watching too.

Fanta

Qdrop
03-06-2006, 01:29 PM
OK, that's not gay. I like the pineapple flavor, which one do you like?

none of them, actually.

i was just making a joke.

but you're a fag for liking Fanta.

Qdrop
03-06-2006, 02:08 PM
ha ha, you watch Passions.

and you LIVE it.....then post about it.

then wonder why people come down on you.

then you probably develop a crush on them....for coming down on you so hard.
which makes no emotional sense...but that's how you operate.

then you go home and whine to Cort about how you have a crush on all these people on the internet who make fun of you...and you're just so confused.
then you go and hit on a married man...to make yourself feel better and for the challenge. and all the married man does is smile at you....but you interpret that as him coming on to you. and then you suddenly have a crush on him. but he's married...and that just SOOOO LOLOMG crazy.
so you make a thread about it....

Qdrop
03-06-2006, 02:19 PM
I think Q has a crush on Sarky.

okay, Dr. Phil.

Sarky Devotchka
03-06-2006, 02:20 PM
and you LIVE it.....then post about it.

then wonder why people come down on you.

then you probably develop a crush on them....for coming down on you so hard.
which makes no emotional sense...but that's how you operate.

then you go home and whine to Cort about how you have a crush on all these people on the internet who make fun of you...and you're just so confused.
then you go and hit on a married man...to make yourself feel better and for the challenge. and all the married man does is smile at you....but you interpret that as him coming on to you. and then you suddenly have a crush on him. but he's married...and that just SOOOO LOLOMG crazy.
so you make a thread about it....

I love fan fiction.

Qdrop
03-06-2006, 02:25 PM
I love fan fiction.

oh my god.....
are you developing a crush on me....
that's totally how i'm (mis)interpreting that...

OMGOMGOMGOMG...

i should make a thread about it....

Sarky Devotchka
03-06-2006, 05:48 PM
you're irrelevant.

Qdrop
03-07-2006, 07:45 AM
you're irrelevant.

don't step on my lines, toots.

Freebasser
03-07-2006, 07:50 AM
If you were to put a mirror in front of Sarky, no doubt she'd develop a crush on herself and explode.

Qdrop
03-07-2006, 07:57 AM
If you were to put a mirror in front of Sarky, no doubt she'd develop a crush on herself and explode.

we shall dub it, the Sarky Paradox.

Sarky Devotchka
03-07-2006, 09:31 AM
hey jerks, this thread isn't even about crushes. you are the ones who are obsessed! dorks.

Qdrop
03-07-2006, 09:39 AM
hey jerks, this thread isn't even about crushes. you are the ones who are obsessed! dorks.

yeah, it's all on us.
yeah.