PDA

View Full Version : Please, Please COME TO BARCELONA (SPAIN)

judie_la_nutria
03-20-2006, 05:40 PM
Hello..I'm a new member, I have one desire in this world: to see the BEASTIE BOYS IN MY TOWN. I Know that this is kind of impossible due to enormous glory of the B-Boys...But I'll will keep on trying. If some important see this thread could you please transmit to the BEasties.

I have travel to see the band and I went to Milano, Italy..it was incredible. That's why i'm asking for this. I have lots of friends praying all night to see the Beasties....there's a Festival: Sónar they can be there...by the way if I was a rich man I will do anything to bring the Beasties at Barcelona.

I'll hope some day my prayers to the black hole mother universe will bring this desire.....

we europeans guy can't have the opportunity to see this new film...may be you can make a premier at Barcelona.

My english is like the indians in the movies.
sorry

Uru-Nitro
03-24-2006, 04:03 AM
yeah I think the same. I hope we could see the movie here in spain.

(y por cierto, no se si has oido q los beasties a lo mejor vienen en junio al festival Sonar:D )

stan everett
03-27-2006, 04:19 PM
After you been to Barcelona can you come to England, anywhere I don't care i will happilly sell one of my kidneys/balls/(insert organ of your choice) to the highest bidder so's I can get to the gig and get a ticket I don't want to die without having seen the Beastie's at least once in my life, man!:)