PDA

View Full Version : Damnit

Nygel
04-01-2006, 06:54 PM
i failed my written test portion for my driver's license this morning, ive been moppin around all day cuz of it... it sucks... i took like 12 practice tests and none were even close to this wierd ass test. Granted i should have studied better... the questions were funky. for example... one i remember was the 'when should you have ur headlights on' and the answers were like 'all the time, 20 minutes before sunset to sunrise, 10 minutes before sunset to sunrise, sunset to sunrise' so i picked 10 minutes cuz im dumb as hell (didnt miss any on drive test... but that doesnt matter... i gotta take that shit over again... damn laws) oh well.... btw, we can miss 8 questions (6 multi choice, 2 signs) i missed exactly 8 (although 7 mutli choice and 1 sign).... so that pisses me off too.... i shouldnt have woke up at the crack of dawn to do this either... im bummed... got a sweet car though (y)...well... peace

paul jones
04-01-2006, 07:27 PM
i failed my written test portion for my driver's license this morning, ive been moppin around all day cuz of it... it sucks... i took like 12 practice tests and none were even close to this wierd ass test. Granted i should have studied better... the questions were funky. for example... one i remember was the 'when should you have ur headlights on' and the answers were like 'all the time, 20 minutes before sunset to sunrise, 10 minutes before sunset to sunrise, sunset to sunrise' so i picked 10 minutes cuz im dumb as hell (didnt miss any on drive test... but that doesnt matter... i gotta take that shit over again... damn laws) oh well.... btw, we can miss 8 questions (6 multi choice, 2 signs) i missed exactly 8 (although 7 mutli choice and 1 sign).... so that pisses me off too.... i shouldnt have woke up at the crack of dawn to do this either... im bummed... got a sweet car though (y)...well... peace

kill all hippies

jackrock
04-02-2006, 06:26 PM
what kind car?

Nygel
04-02-2006, 09:03 PM
what kind car?
98 2 door gold metallic cavalier, sunroof, mirror tint, subs, pink fuzzy dice...
$1000 from dad's boss