PDA

View Full Version : why no Amnesty Intl involvement with the guy who wanted to be Christian in Pakistan?

valvano
04-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Pakistan or Afghanistan, can't remember off the top of my head, but why has Amnesty Intl been awful quite about this? Heard no protests, pleadings, etc from them. Seems like a perfect case of what AI is all about.....supposedly

:confused:

valvano
04-03-2006, 10:57 AM
did you hear about the agnostic dyzlexic (pardon my spelling)?

he didnt no whether or not to believe in dog

Ace42X
04-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Pakistan or Afghanistan, can't remember off the top of my head, but why has Amnesty Intl been awful quite about this? Heard no protests, pleadings, etc from them. Seems like a perfect case of what AI is all about.....supposedly

Amnesty International also weighed in on the trial, demanding Rahman's release.

"No individual should ever be persecuted — let alone executed — for his or her religious beliefs. The freedom to practice one's own faith without fear of retribution is one of humanity's most sacred rights. If Rahman has been imprisoned solely because he converted to Christianity, he must be immediately and unconditionally released," said Amnesty International Executive Director William F. Schulz.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188936,00.html

You really are a twat, aren't you?

STANKY808
04-03-2006, 11:10 AM

I was gonna pin it on the fact you get your news from Fox, but given the post from Ace, that can't be it.