PDA

View Full Version : I think I have a fungus on my hand

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 12:45 AM
gross dude. I have some dry skin on the palm of my hand that won't heal. should I rub it in my eye? probably.

in other news, I get to install/configure a pnuematic hose system at work! they have not emptied the compressor since they got it, it's full of oily sediment that sprays out like watery poo when you turn a knob, I filled a whole cup! then I put it in the toilet. I drew schematics of the new tubing configuration! I am super pumped, I get to go to home depot and everything. my boss said to me, "you are a wealth of information". hells fuckin right, somebody give me a million god damn dollars please.

Freebasser
04-05-2006, 12:47 AM
I have dead skin on two fingers where they never recovered from a rather bad case of hives about 2 years ago.

They constantly split open in cold weather and bleed and shit (y)

Bob
04-05-2006, 01:07 AM
gross dude. I have some dry skin on the palm of my hand that won't heal. should I rub it in my eye? probably.

in other news, I get to install/configure a pnuematic hose system at work! they have not emptied the compressor since they got it, it's full of oily sediment that sprays out like watery poo when you turn a knob, I filled a whole cup! then I put it in the toilet. I drew schematics of the new tubing configuration! I am super pumped, I get to go to home depot and everything. my boss said to me, "you are a wealth of information". hells fuckin right, somebody give me a million god damn dollars please.

i wonder if there's a relation between these two things

Randetica
04-05-2006, 04:38 AM
eucerin works great for dry skin but it's expensive and i have no clue if they sell it over there

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 10:14 AM
i wonder if there's a relation between these two things

oh, no specific relation. but the dry skin and hand abrasions are because of my work. so when I was writing the first part, I was reminded of the tubing and got excited.

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 10:17 AM

so....you're saying you have a crush on your boss?

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 10:26 AM
of course I have a crush on my boss. he's a petite slightly-effeminate gay man with strong hands that are quick and tiny. he also wears great t-shirts. although sometimes they're small enough to be considered crop tops, but he has a great figure, so I don't mind seeing his hip bones.

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 10:31 AM
of course I have a crush on my boss. he's a petite slightly-effeminate gay man with strong hands that are quick and tiny. he also wears great t-shirts. although sometimes they're small enough to be considered crop tops, but he has a great figure, so I don't mind seeing his hip bones.
you should make a thread about it.

but be sure to get drunk first.

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 10:34 AM
dude, get fisted.

TAL
04-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Hip bones, how silly.

beastiegirrl101
04-05-2006, 10:41 AM
there's a fungus amoung us.

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 10:45 AM
dude, get fisted.

get sober.

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 11:18 AM
borrring.

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 11:23 AM
borrring.

and it's your thread....

Bob
04-05-2006, 11:24 AM
do you seriously not think you're a bully

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 11:29 AM
do you seriously not think you're a bully

no worse than anyone else.

it's all a matter of perspective.

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 11:32 AM
you're so pathetic.

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 11:34 AM
you're so pathetic.

says the flake.

Bob
04-05-2006, 11:40 AM
guard your lunch money sarky

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 11:42 AM
guard your lunch money sarky

you know bob, i'm pretty sure i could fit you in your locker....

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 11:45 AM
hey vinnie barbarino, stop being unfunny.

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 11:47 AM
hey vinnie barbarino, stop being unfunny.

hey barbara bimbo....stop being such a fuckin flake.

The Notorious LOL
04-05-2006, 11:48 AM
whats your problem with sarky anyway, qdrop?

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 12:06 PM
whats your problem with sarky anyway, qdrop?

gotta love when you people act all fuckin surprised about this shit.
priceless.

"why are you pickin on [..], qdrop! we have nooooo idea why..."

many of you still pretend that i'm just some straight asshole bully who randomly picks on people for no fuckin reason other than to build my weak self-esteem or some shit.

come on.

look at who i rip on: toucan, skye, sarky...idiots who do/say idiotic things.

do i rip on you, Notorious? no.
because you're not a fuckin flake.

every fuckin person i supposedly "bully" on here, get's that treatment because they have it coming.

cosmo105
04-05-2006, 12:17 PM
get a good lotion or creme with a mix of vitamin e and tea tree oil. Derma-E makes a good one.

thank GOD we have qdrop here to keep this board in check. where would we be without him?

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 12:20 PM
ah, but we were best friends when it came to cankles. so sad. I love you Qdrop, please come back to me. I won't make fun of your enormous teeth this time, I promise.

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 12:57 PM
ah, but we were best friends when it came to cankles. so sad. I love you Qdrop, please come back to me. I won't make fun of your enormous teeth this time, I promise.

we bonded over cankles?
i don't remember that.

and is that "i'll drop in a little rip at the end of my sentance" thing your only schtick?

you did that before with that "...cause your girlfriend is ugly" thing.

i'm guess you saw someone else use that tired manuever and thought it was so fucking clever, that you started using it yourself as your "ace in the hole" when you really wanted to get someone....same with your faux-stream of thought paragraphs that come of as cheap xerox copies of a Nuzz post.
and you call me pathetic...i'm sorry you look so frumpy and plain 90% of the time.

b i o n i c
04-05-2006, 01:05 PM
oooh double snaps to both of you!

(i think the cankles thing was in the pointy high heels thread.)

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 01:28 PM
I said your girlfriend wasn't pretty. she's not ugly.

actually, the way I'm insulting you is passive aggressive, I put it at the end because I'm not really putting forth that much effort. I'm just saying true things that would possibly make you squirm. I don't intend to get into an actual argument with you because you make your own rules for that sort of thing and really, I can't think of anything more boring/futile.

I'm not copying anyone, I was here before you and before nuzz. I don't pretend to be nuzz, though we do have certain similar personality characteristics. she is, however, more thoughtful and can word things more eloquently than me.

most of my posts are excercises in absurdity, crushes, cats, general yelling about nonsense. I'm entertaining myself, you see. if other people are entertained along the way, good.

and I would say I look frumpy 65% of the time and plain 40% of the time. how you got your figures, I don't know. it's less insulting, more inaccurate.

you've crowned yourself king of the messageboard, so it doesn't really matter what I say at this point.

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 01:29 PM
oooh double snaps to both of you!

(i think the cankles thing was in the pointy high heels thread.)

nah, it was awhile ago, before I knew who qdrop even was.

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 01:37 PM
I said your girlfriend wasn't pretty. she's not ugly.

actually, the way I'm insulting you is passive aggressive, I put it at the end because I'm not really putting forth that much effort. I'm just saying true things that would possibly make you squirm.
oh okay...
it's just that when you mock my girlfriends looks...well, coming from you..
you know.
you're....well....not very good looking.
it's like the fat chick making fun of someone else's pimple or something..

she is, however, more thoughtful and can word things more eloquently than me. oh okay.
i'm glad you know your place.

most of my posts are excercises in absurdity, crushes, cats, general yelling about nonsense. oh okay.
well, than don't "wonder" why i rip on you, okay?
and that goes for everyone else.

if you wonder why i rip on sarky, it's because her posts are about "excercises in absurdity, crushes, cats, general yelling about nonsense."

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 01:43 PM
oh okay...
it's just that when you mock my girlfriends looks...well, coming from you..
you know.
you're....well....not very good looking.

if you wonder why i rip on sarky, it's because her posts are about "excercises in absurdity, crushes, cats, general yelling about nonsense."

ha ha, I'm not good looking! oh no! my self-esteem!

and my posts are not "about" excercises in absurdity, they are excercises in absurdity. there's a difference.

continue ripping on me, as your observations are mostly false and make you look like an ass.

Bob
04-05-2006, 01:45 PM
fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 01:48 PM
bob, show your beard.

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 01:53 PM
ha ha, I'm not good looking! oh no! my self-esteem! yeah. well i guess your self esteem takes alot of beatings when your roomate is much better looking and gets more boys...particually nice ones who want an actual relationship with her.
yeah, that's gotta be hard.

continue ripping on me, as your observations are mostly false and make you look like an ass.
don't worry.
i'm sure some board member who really likes you (and/or hates me) will come to your aid soon enough. and tell you that you are pretty, and that my girlfriend is ugly. and that i'm an asshole.
and then you'll feel more validated....
and then everything will be better.

until then...stiff upper lip, kid!

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 01:54 PM
bob, show your beard.

he said they look like pubes.

i don't wanna see bob's pubes.

The Notorious LOL
04-05-2006, 01:55 PM

how does this vary from the majority of posts on the board, exactly?

Randetica
04-05-2006, 01:56 PM
get over it

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 02:00 PM
how does this vary from the majority of posts on the board, exactly?

thus my high post count.

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 02:22 PM
yeah. well i guess your self esteem takes alot of beatings when your roomate is much better looking and gets more boys...particually nice ones who want an actual relationship with her.
yeah, that's gotta be hard.

actually, she doesn't get more boys than me, this is her first boyfriend.

try again.

but you're right, it's tough being ugly. ask your mom.

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 02:27 PM
actually, she doesn't get more boys than me, this is her first boyfriend. well, yes...you SLEEP with more boys than her.
i mean...the "easier" girl usually does.
i was talking about guys who actually matter....nice guys. guys who are worth being with.

that's probably difficult for you to understand.

but you're right, it's tough being ugly. ask your mom.
i did.
and she said that you are, in fact, quite frumpy...and that you have often had emotional issues dealing with it....and try to hook up with as many boys as you can to validate yourself and mask your feelings of inadequacy...she also thinks you should make some kind of attempt with your hair...and that sidewalk jewlery isn't "artsy" or bohemian.....it's just tacky.

The Notorious LOL
04-05-2006, 02:29 PM
haha this is all just a mating dance.

CAAAAAAN YOU FEEEEEEL THE LOOOOOOOVE TONIGHTTTTTTTT!

Qdrop
04-05-2006, 02:31 PM
haha this is all just a mating dance.

CAAAAAAN YOU FEEEEEEL THE LOOOOOOOVE TONIGHTTTTTTTT!

yeah! frumpy cat ladies are HOT!!

The Notorious LOL
04-05-2006, 02:34 PM
I just wanted to type some elton john shit.

Sarky Devotchka
04-05-2006, 02:42 PM
what's sidewalk jewelry? I mean, otherwise, you are spot on. people have always hated my hair and called me ugly, that's why I'm such a slut.

MORE ELTON JOHN!

cosmo105
04-05-2006, 04:04 PM
hold me closer tony danza

Nuzzolese
04-11-2006, 09:52 AM
It seems Sarky lives her life like a caaanndle in the weond...

Yeah, it's pretty obvious I searched my name. I think Qdrop just doesn't understand accessories, or it's an east coast vs midwest cultural difference.

hardnox71
04-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Um, don't mean to interrupt the emotional orgy of love that is quite clearly going on here, but uhhhhh........

what the fuck is a cankle?

Jmoney77
04-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Cool

kaiser soze
04-11-2006, 11:05 PM
cankle

a canker sore on your ankle....mostly an affliction to those who have contracted herpes of many kinds from many sources for many years

foul shit

hardnox71
04-11-2006, 11:06 PM
cankle

a canker sore on your ankle....mostly an affliction to those who have contracted herpes of many kinds from many sources for many years

foul shit
Thank you for the enlightenment.

Okay, everyone, carry on.

Medellia
04-11-2006, 11:09 PM
cankle

foul shit
LIAR!

hardnox71
04-11-2006, 11:09 PM
LIAR!
Well, then, what is it?

kaiser soze
04-11-2006, 11:11 PM
a big ass fat ankle....it's a mush of the calf and an ankle, basically no sexy slim ankle...just calf and then the foot

foul shit

zorra_chiflada
it's like fat ankles. your calf goes straight down to your feet, so there is no ankle definition

Medellia
Well, then, what is it?
When the calf meets the ankle. Have you seen Shallow Hal? All you need to know about cankles is in that movie.

kaiser soze
04-11-2006, 11:12 PM
i beat you to it

and no, I do not have cankles...but I love sucking on them

hardnox71
04-11-2006, 11:12 PM
it's like fat ankles. your calf goes straight down to your feet, so there is no ankle definition
Oh, is that what that is?

We call those 'thankles'.

Thick ankels.

That shit about the herpes sores was kinda believeable though. I'd never heard of a cankle so how the fuck was I suppose to know?

Medellia
04-11-2006, 11:20 PM
a big ass fat ankle....it's a mush of the calf and an ankle, basically no sexy slim ankle...just calf and then the foot

foul shit
They aren't always fat though. There are some really skinny chicks with cankles. I think Keira Knightley has them.

Nuzzolese
04-12-2006, 07:32 AM
They aren't always fat though. There are some really skinny chicks with cankles. I think Keira Knightley has them.

But that's really pushing it into outer limits high standards of slimness in the ankle. You guys started saying every other girl in a picture had cankles until I couldn't see any difference at all unless the girl was in heels, which make the ankle look slim anyway.