PDA

View Full Version : *NEW* Free sex messaging for ladies! PM the word "SEX" to King of Rock((Women only))

King of Rock $
04-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Self explanatory. Send me a pm and you'll receive a HOT message. Ladies only.

King of Rock $
04-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Due to the rediculous amount of private messages I have received over the last couple of hours, it might take a while before I respond to yours. If you haven't gotten an answer yet, don't worry, you will eventually.

Please don't send me a second or even third message because it will only take me longer to work my way through my inbox. I guarantee that I will personally read and answer every single message I receive.

That will be all.

King of Rock $
04-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Update # 2.

Attention ladies.

I am aware that in my previous post, I promised to answer every single private message I receive. At this moment, it looks like I might not be able to keep that promise.

Two minutes before typing this, the number of unread messages in my PM box was 6,200. Right now (the moment I am typing this) the amount of unread messages has doubled to 12,500. If they keep coming in at this pace, I have no idea how long it will take me to answer them all, and if I will be able to. Just to be clear:

You can still send your messages to King of Rock. However, I no longer guarantee that you will receive an answer. I'll keep working as hard as ever, but I just can't keep up with the number of requests.

Sincerly yours,

King of Rock

hardnox71
04-08-2006, 05:10 PM
You are a nut.

King of Rock $
06-01-2006, 07:55 AM
Fasho.

enree erzweglle
06-01-2006, 08:02 AM
I remember this thread and I remember thinking, at the time, that its title was "Free sex massaging..."

Maybe to some, the difference between sex messaging and sex massaging is nominal.

:)

King of Rock $
06-01-2006, 08:13 AM
not to me it isnt