PDA

View Full Version : Dreams about the Beastie Boys

beenlostonce
06-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Hey, do any of y'all dream about the Beastie Boys?

The reason I ask, I normally have one to two dreams a year that are beyond vivid and lucid, and I actually wake up feeling like I have hung out with them.

Whether it is on stage with them, or in some other form or function, it is pretty trippy.

Last night was just super bizarre. I was with the 2 Adams (for some reason, Mike was not around), and I was trying to act all nonchalant and not be super star struck, and they were extremely cool and we were hanging out for awhile.

But then my girlfriend showed up, and kind of dissed them, and when she looked to me for help, I left her hanging, like, "Shit, babe, these guys are the real deal, and I don't have your back on this one." Needless to say, she left in a huff.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact I first saw them live in 1986 and have been a huge fan ever since?

I'm not crazy (I don't think), I don't stalk them or write them letters, and I don't have a homosexual crush on any of them.

I just have these tripped out dreams where we hang out and have a good time.

I hope they are as cool to their friends in regular, every day life, as they are to me while I slumber and drool all over my arm.

Weezman
06-02-2006, 09:53 AM
you might be suffering from what some call, Beastie-ality-omnia. :eek:

beenlostonce
06-02-2006, 11:33 AM
You might be right.

Unfortunately, I heard that the only remedy for that ailment is...more cowbell.

enree erzweglle
06-02-2006, 11:35 AM
You might be right.

Unfortunately, I heard that the only remedy for that ailment is...more cowbell.:D :D :D

Weezman
06-02-2006, 11:53 AM
You might be right.

Unfortunately, I heard that the only remedy for that ailment is...more cowbell.

he has to "ExPlore the Space, ....i mean REALLY,... EXPLORE the sPaCE!!

:D

kleptomaniac
06-02-2006, 06:19 PM
yeah i've had a lot recently, but i think they're too inappropriate to put on a messageboard, except for things like making out and running fingers through hair (and beards heh)....but other times it's just me and the guys hanging out, or i'm at one of their concerts, and yauch pulls me on stage :) , you know, things like that....

yet a lot of it is daydreaming, and other times, it's at a point at night when i'm asleep, but not really, because i find it easier to control my dreams that way, so i get what i want ;)

ggirlballa
06-02-2006, 06:22 PM
^:rolleyes:

i have day-dreams with them just hanging out and making music with adrock or just chillin with them all together or sometimes individualy:D

i can't control my dreams. i just dream about whatever. i can't make myself dream about something, but i don't have dreams that often i haven't a dream about the beastie boys just day-dreaming

M.C. Guevera
06-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Well, one time I dreamt that I was hanging out with Mike D (circa 1992) outside the Blockbuster in Jackson Heights, New York. I don't even live in New York anymore. It was fun.

Chicka B
06-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Well none of my dreams make sense and they're all hard to explain. It's like ADD, it switches from one thing to another so it's hard to remember. And All the people in my dreams never have a face, but I can always tell who they are somehow. Anyway, I do remember having a dream with one of them in it and I can sort of remember it but it doesn't make sense. It was night, and I was walking in an ally by myself and felt like I was being followed. When I turned around there was this big ass dog, so I started running and when I was running I looked back to see if it was getting closer. But when I did, I tripped over something and a stick went through my knee. :eek: So I'm on the side of a road with cars goin by and stuff and it looks like I'm in a videogame, and the city looks like the one in Grand Theft Auto (I was playin that game a lot). Then one of the Beastie Boys, MCA I think, walks outta the store and says something like "oh my God, are you alright?!" And I passed out, I don't know if it was from the stick being in my knee or seeing MCA. :p But yeah, then I woke up.

alexandra
06-03-2006, 11:52 AM
http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66712

adrock14
06-03-2006, 01:38 PM
yeah i've had a lot recently, but i think they're too inappropriate to put on a messageboard, except for things like making out and running fingers through hair (and beards heh)....but other times it's just me and the guys hanging out, or i'm at one of their concerts, and yauch pulls me on stage :) , you know, things like that....

yet a lot of it is daydreaming, and other times, it's at a point at night when i'm asleep, but not really, because i find it easier to control my dreams that way, so i get what i want ;)

haha!! me & chicka wrote a story with you, Denise, Michelle, & me in it!!! & we get pulled up on stage!!! message me or chicka & we will tell you all about it.:)

Funkyfreshgrape
06-03-2006, 02:21 PM
I do all the time. (I'M NOT JOKING!)

mostly about things that would ever happen like then comin' around my area and picking me up and taking me somewhere, walking to school and seeing them, and other stupid things!:rolleyes: :o

Chicka B
06-03-2006, 02:28 PM
haha!! me & chicka wrote a story with you, Denise, Michelle, & me in it!!! & we get pulled up on stage!!! message me or chicka & we will tell you all about it.:)

Ooh I forgot, I still need to finish the last part. I'll do that right now...:o

rileigh
06-03-2006, 04:34 PM
I had a dream once, and it was really random, I stole a painting from Yauch and he got really angry and chased me down the street.... But I have a lot of other dreams about being at their concerts and such.

kleptomaniac
06-04-2006, 07:30 PM
whoa i just remembered last night i dreamt about them. i think we were all fighting vampires or something...since i was thinking about vampires before i went to sleep that makes sense. it was cool. (y)

ggirlballa
06-04-2006, 11:47 PM
i just had a dream 2 nights ago. they weren't exactly in it but it went like this

so i think i was in a video/dvd store and i saw a video that had beastie boys music videos and i pick it up and ask my dad if i can have it and he says no becuz its in VHS and not DVD. so the person who owns the place somehow changes the video into a clear liquid and bottles it and gives it to me.:confused:

now thats a weird dream:p

TimDoolan
06-05-2006, 01:20 AM
I know for a fact I had a dream about the BBOYS some 2 years ago. I had been watching Tougher Than Leather and I dreamed I was on stage with the old school beasties, no joke. When I woke up I was like *noooooooooo* let me go back

mcizal
06-05-2006, 03:04 AM
A few years ago I had a dream that I met them somewhere where people were just hanging out, and I got seated with them (like couches in some lounge). I just told them how much I loved their work and how much I connected with their music/lyrics and what an honor it was to meet them. I think Mike D and MCA were all "Thanks man..." or something normal, and then AdRock was all "Ah man, we're nothin' special, we're just having fun you know..." and I instantly felt like I'd known them all for ever, like old friends... I was so STOKED, but then my alarm went off... It was a cool dream.

dirtydan11
06-05-2006, 03:33 PM
once i had this crazy dream where adrock was smoking a cigarette! :eek:

fonky pizza
06-05-2006, 05:29 PM
I've been dreaming a lot of vivid dreams with beastie boys during the hello nasty era 98-99. It is still all very surprising to me reading some descriptions of dreams other people like you had and I always wondered if red hot chili fans for example dream about the red hot as much as beastie fans fream about beasties...
I think not, I think there's something special about beasties and their fans attention.

Funkyfreshgrape
06-05-2006, 08:56 PM
once i had this crazy dream where adrock was smoking a cigarette! :eek:
but HE DOES smoke, dirtydan!:(

kleptomaniac
06-15-2006, 01:44 PM
so two nights ago i had a dream and i was me, i'm pretty sure, and there was some other girl, she had like shoulder length brown hair and we hated each other though i have no idea who she is. and we were staying in a hotel, and i was sharing a room with mike d :) but she was sharing a room with the adams so she has the audacity (big word) to come into my room and say she wants mike d to sleep in her room, i tell her no, you already have enough guys there but then i think about it and i'm like alright you can have mike but i want yauch. she rolls her eyes and she's like fine. and she leaves and takes mike and yauch is about to come in i guess and i'm excited but then my DOG STARTS BARKING AND WAKES ME UP :/ so i'm pissed because i can't fall back asleep now and i'm just hoping that the next night the dream would continue but i'm not hoping too much, because that never works for me. then last night yauch comes into my bedroom (in the dream) and i don't know what happened. maybe we just fell asleep which would be just boring so i hope there was something i'm just forgetting, so i just typed all this because it was the first dream in a while that i remember sorta clearly and it actually happened on two separate nights....unreal...it was awesome. heh. :o

on second thought, i should've snuck into that other girl's room and stole the other two!!!! yeah....

Chicka B
06-15-2006, 02:14 PM
^ Haha, it sorta sounds like that uh story...you know. With the hotel and stuff. :D

kleptomaniac
06-15-2006, 02:18 PM
it DOES! :eek:

whoa i didn't even see the connection until now. (lb)

dirtydan11
06-15-2006, 02:24 PM
but HE DOES smoke, dirtydan!:(

oh no you didn't just do it again grape!?!?! it was a JOKE about the previous thread. i don't dream about the beastie boys hahahaha

Adrobin
06-15-2006, 08:35 PM
I had a dream that when I was at the show in Worcester I reached out for a high five and Yauch gave me one. when what really happened was i reached out for the high five and he just looked at me. then a little after his gum fell out of his mouth.

Jmoney77
06-16-2006, 10:55 AM
that has happened to me also-it comes from being a stalker

Chicka B
06-18-2006, 12:10 AM
I'm surprised that this thread didn't turn X-rated, because of some people... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I had plenty of X rated dreams. Y'all probably know that though so no need to share. :p

kleptomaniac
06-18-2006, 01:25 PM
i had a dream last night, i don't remember it as well as the other, but i was in the commons at my school and the beasties were performing there? i wish :D
but mike d surprised me and came out from behind some curtains and i got all nervous and froze in my seat, feeling like i was going to throw up being so nervous. then adam and adam came too and talked with mike about some things and i woke up. but why did i only feel nervous around mike? :/

he's becoming the big star in my dreams nowadays.

Chicka B
06-18-2006, 01:42 PM
^ That's really weird because Mike would be the one I'd probably be the least nervous around. He just seems really approachable for some reason, the other two I'd probably shit ma pants if I saw them. That'd be so cool if they performed at my school. I wish they would perform in my bedroom, I don't think there's enough room though. I meant that in a totally innocent way too. :p

kleptomaniac
06-18-2006, 01:52 PM
yeah that's what i thought too...well the dream when we were sharing a hotel room, i didn't feel sick so i don't understand what my dreams are saying to me anymore :rolleyes:

and they were all wearing the green suits they wore in the triple trouble video too. but..no sasquatch. weird.

Chicka B
06-18-2006, 02:09 PM
Hmmm, dreams just don't make sense. I've been havin a lot of weird dreams lately, but none to do with the Beastie Boys. :( They all have to with death. I wish they would stop, yesterday I had a dream my mom died from a heart attack, and she had open heart surgery when she was 12. And when I told her, she said she's suppose to be taking high blood pressure pills but she didn't and she had them for 4 years and she's been having heart pains lately.

Funkyfreshgrape
06-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Hmmm, dreams just don't make sense. I've been havin a lot of weird dreams lately, but none to do with the Beastie Boys. :( They all have to with death. I wish they would stop, yesterday I had a dream my mom died from a heart attack, and she had open heart surgery when she was 12. And when I told her, she said she's suppose to be taking high blood pressure pills but she didn't and she had them for 4 years and she's been having heart pains lately.
:( thats really sad...

Chicka B
06-18-2006, 02:25 PM
:( thats really sad...

I know, I woke up crying. I hope nothing happens and it's just a dream. What if it's a sign, God I hope not.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
06-19-2006, 03:10 AM
Oh BOO!! This thread has been done, let's see... like, 4 times already?
Hehe, I was the creator.. and Yauch said my thread was one of his favorites. :cool: Yeah thats right, I rock bitches. (y)

adrock14
06-19-2006, 11:09 AM
Hehe, I was the creator.. and Yauch said my thread was one of his favorites. :cool: Yeah thats right, I rock bitches. (y)

thats awsome!!! i had a dream last night i was hosting MTV cribs & it was Horovitz's house i went through. it was flippin sweet!!!(y) :cool: lol, he lived in the woodsy part of NY.

Chicka B
06-19-2006, 11:58 AM

Remember that? :D What ever happened to that thread, I couldn't find it!

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
06-19-2006, 12:59 PM
i dunno what happened to that thread. I think Minton erased it :mad: *shakes fist angrily* (n)
That thread was genius!! it should have been a sticky..

Funkyfreshgrape
06-19-2006, 03:54 PM
I had a dream where my family and i were on a road trip in this really weird country. Then we go in this motel and i see the beastie boys jogging around the motel outside the window!? Next i woke up.

ggirlballa
06-20-2006, 12:18 AM
i had a really interesting dream about 2 weeks ago but i can't remember it i wish i could but ehh.:rolleyes:

anyways i had a dream about them last night that they were performing on SNL sure shot (ok i know they did this in 94' but this was different) they weren't wearing the clothes they wore in 94' and the place was bumping and hyper and shit and the sound was really loud.:cool: and i was in the crowd right in the front row. and mike comes really close to where i am and starts sayin his lines and he cracks up laughing and smiling:D and i'm thinking "Damn!! Mike is so fuckin' handsome and he looks so fine!!!" all 3 of them looked really handome too but Mike just stood out the most.

and i wish the dream could of kept going but i can't control my dreams so it ended right about at that point:(

Funkyfreshgrape
06-20-2006, 07:46 AM
I wish I could control my dreams too, I always wake up when they're about to get interesting.
yeah, it happens to all the time

adrock14
06-20-2006, 02:35 PM
yeah, it happens to all the time

me too!!!

last night i had a dream that i was at cedar point in line to ride the top thrill dragster. i turned around & adrock was standing there all by himself. i got cold feet last minute & asked if he would sit by me. he said yes. so now we are buckled in & i am like ready to throw up, & i just out of know were, hugged him for the whole ride.:o the whole time he was like laughing at me because i was screaming so loud. when it was over i blushed & appologized & he was like "its ok, i was scared too, its over now.". my mom was in tears laughin at me & he palled around with us the rest of the day. it was an awsome dream. (y) :D

oh, in real life, i have been on the top thrill dragster & i felt like i was going to fall out. we made it over the top at least. its only 10 seconds long too.

adrock14
06-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Hmm.. I wish I could have interesting dreams like that, but day dreaming is always nice and what I seem to do a lot of even when I'm not aware of it. And you can control your day dreams. :D

haha, ridin a roller coaster with a BBoy, how rare!!! (y) :D day dreaming is the best. but it puts me to sleep. i do it & i dont even know it!:D :o having control over those is great.

AndILoveMike!
06-30-2006, 06:04 AM
I often dream Beasties... And it make me soo happy. I' ve dream Mike 20 years old (fooooine!), Em like barman in a cafè, Israel Horovitz, a fantastic Ad who jumps on the rocks... But I normally dream someone who listen or sing Beasties songs

M.C. Guevera
06-30-2006, 08:42 AM
A few weeks ago, I dreamt it was July 1994, and I was reading a magazine about the Beastie Boys appearing at Lalapalooza. I then went to Lalapalooza. I was going to meet Mike D backstage, but just as he saw me, I woke up.

AdRockGRL
06-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Yes...I had one last night... But I won't tell it...they could ban me! And I don't want to!!!!
So I'll keep it for me, and next time, when I'll dream something more appropriate...i'll write it here! :)

alexandra
06-30-2006, 01:59 PM
haven't had one in a while. i'm getting worried.

ggirlballa
06-30-2006, 02:36 PM
i had a dream that i had to cross the border from mexico to L.A:p by myself at nighttime and for some weird reason MCA was in it:confused: but i forgot the part where he was in it the more i try to remember the more i forget:confused:

kleptomaniac
07-01-2006, 08:37 PM
haven't had one in a while. i'm getting worried.

you'll pull through it alexandra (y)

try listening to namaste, put it on repeat and just drift away to sleep...and sweet dreams will come.... ;)

jackrock
07-01-2006, 08:55 PM
i dunno what happened to that thread. I think Minton erased it :mad: *shakes fist angrily* (n)
That thread was genius!! it should have been a sticky..
hahaha I love your signature.

It's branch you idiot! It's make like a tree.. and branch!

ggirlballa
07-01-2006, 11:13 PM
i feel sorry for u jackrock

but i've never had a sex dream about the b-boys they've been pretty clean & strange but all my dreams are strange so ehh

jackrock
07-01-2006, 11:39 PM
Do any of you acually have these dreams or just wish you had these dreams? Like I'm sure you girls don't dream about having dirty sex with them every night... :rolleyes:
my thoughts exactly

alexandra
07-02-2006, 09:58 AM
daydreams, probably.

Chicka B
07-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Do any of you acually have these dreams or just wish you had these dreams? Like I'm sure you girls don't dream about having dirty sex with them every night... :rolleyes:

The long ass dream I posted in the begginning of the thread is for real. But when I said I had "plenty of X-rated dreams" yeah, I meant daydream because I was controlling what happened. I wish they were real dreams, but I usually tend to dream about what I try not think about during the day like my brain's sayin "Fuck you, you gon' think about it anyway!" I'm so weird. :(

CHECKHEAD2004
07-02-2006, 12:41 PM
YES! I have always dreamed about them, either in concert, or being late for their concert and missing it!, or just hanging out with them.
The weird thing is, I used to dream about them at least once a month back around Check Your Head days, then around 96 I actually did meet 2 of them in person, so the dreams kind of subsided.
Dreams do come true if you want them to!

adrock14
07-02-2006, 07:29 PM

night dreaming, NEVER. i always dream of weird stuff, like one of em being my dads doctor. (my dads in the hospital, so that why that one came up). i usually dont night dream unless i am stressed out. & i was.:o

kleptomaniac
07-02-2006, 07:49 PM

well when i wake up for some reason i wanna smoke a cigarette, how do you explain that???? :p

but it's not every night. it's not a treat if you have it every night. (lb) :cool:

Funkyfreshgrape
07-03-2006, 04:39 AM
well when i wake up for some reason i wanna smoke a cigarette, how do you explain that???? :p

but it's not every night. it's not a treat if you have it every night. (lb) :cool:
maybe its because adrock smokes and you wanted to copy him?

kleptomaniac
07-03-2006, 05:39 PM
maybe its because adrock smokes and you wanted to copy him?

nah i don't do that kinda stuff. love adrock dearly, but i'm not into smoking at any point in my life. ;)

freetibet
07-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Young Mike D (Pollywog Stew era) hanging out with me and my pals, smiling all the time. The greatest dream ever!:cool:

Funkyfreshgrape
07-03-2006, 06:01 PM
i had a dream last night. I can remember it that well, but i'll said what i do remember.

so my mom, brother and i were at this beastie boys concert that lasts for 3 days!:eek: and so every day the beastie boys would preform songs and stuff. and you had to sleep there too! And weird thing is you had stay to at where ever this place was.

jackrock
07-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Really?!

Funkyfreshgrape
07-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Really?!
are you talking to freetibet or me?:confused:

alexandra
07-04-2006, 03:24 AM
Young Mike D (Pollywog Stew era) hanging out with me and my pals, smiling all the time. The greatest dream ever!:cool:
i think about a young Yauch all the time.

AdRockGRL
07-04-2006, 06:00 AM
Last night I dreamed about MikeD... I don't remember the dream...I just remember his face....
Maybe it's cause every night, before sleeping I listen to "Pass The Mic" and "An Open letter to NYC" (to get the concentration to fall asleep!)

AdRockGRL
07-06-2006, 04:21 AM
Ok, I'll tell you abpout this dream that I had last night: something I've anticipated yet on "BB public relations" thread...here I'll tell some particulars more.
Well..It was a rainy day of....my god....1997 when I was at the first year of High School... and I was sleeping on my desk, in the class, but then my teacher introduced... "This is your new friend from school....his name is Andrea (italian for Andrew) and he comes from..." I don't remeber...But he was so strange...other girls didn't care about him 'cause he was "too stupid"...he was just funny...he made strange faces...
Then the days was passing by and me and Andrea passed little tickets with message from my desk to his one... and we became friends, cause I was listening to Hip Hop music and he also had this passion... so we started spending time toghether talkin'about a lot of things and laughing a lot... he was nice, very clever and cute, and his glance kidnaped my mind... one afternoon we decided to meet at my home to listen some music togheter...and then he arrived with a grey tshirt and blue jeans...lookin' so hot... and I tryed to resist but....

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 03:42 PM
brace yourself now, this is going to be a long post. i'm copying this straight from my notebook. starting NOW:

really strange dream last night...

so i was lying in bed and it's around two something and i got up to get a drink (mountain dew) and after drinking that up and watching the end of some eddie murphy stand up i went back to sleep...

AND THE DREAM BEGINS:

so then it's me, yauch, mike, adam & a whole lotta other people i don't know standing around a bathroom? it was a really gross public gas station bathroom too so i dunno how we all fit in there. this lady suddenly walks in and asks where the atm machine is at, and yauch makes some kind of joke which makes everyone laugh. and i'm laughing because yauch's laughing and he looks beautiful when he laughs. beautiful might seem like a strange word, so perhaps amazing would do it.

then it sort of turns into kind of like a tv show. sometimes i'm "in the show" and sometimes i'm watching it on a tv while i'm taking a bubble bath? well y'know in real life i'd never be taking a bath while there's a tv plugged in and sitting on the ege of the tub :rolleyes: and even if i was, i'd at least think to be recording this!

so then it seems that yauch is looking for a place to get married (dunno to whom) so me, yauch and mike walk into this beautiful gigantic hall and we're looking at it, but all i remember is mike walking over towards the end of the hall and saying "i could give free hand jobs over here." then yauch laughs and tells him he's an idiot. that was like the funniest weirdest thing i ever dreamed! :p

so anyway next thing i remember is all three of us at their house, and yauch is giving some kinda "mtv cribs" style tour of the place, saying things like "this is where we get dressed, this is where we sleep, this is where we shower." i got hung up on the shower part though so i forgot a lot of things that happened between then and the next part of my dream. i wish i could remember what yauch was wearing..i just remember thinking "damn he looks fine in that." he went through a lotta "wardrobe changes" during my dream. stuff i'd never seen him wear before.

then me, yauch, and mike were walking aimlessly through the woods, looking for some house. then finally we find it and walk into the backyard. i'm guessing the wedding was taking place there?? yauch & mike were in tuxedos mmm....so then i forgot a lot of things after that.

so now i'm back in a hotel, and some girl walks out of an elevator (unfortunately i don't think it's me) she's wearing a ski cap & a fur coat and she's holding a foamy drink probably starbucks or something. she calls out yauch's name, who comes. they talk for awhile, then yauch puts some foam on her nose so she splashes some of her drink on him and they're laughing having their foamy drink fight and the elevator dorrs close, takin' them up.

all of a sudden i'm in an elevator with my friend's mom and we go into my friend's room. so my friend is all "why didn't you call me?" and i'm all "i've been busy. sheesh." so we're fighting then i have enough and walk out of the room and i'm walking down this hallway where there's a room at the end, but there's no door. so of course i walk right in and there's yauch sleeping! and i'm thinking "kiss him kiss him" but then again i'm afraid he's going to wake up, so i sort of start to back off. this is when i'm starting to wake up, because i can totally feel my heart racing! i must respond really well to dreams...anyway i don't wake up thank god. but suddenly there's my friend (not the same one i was fighting with) and she's kneeling next to his bed asking me if i kissed him yet and i say no, then she kisses him right on the lips! that pisses me off and i walk back into the room. she's looking at him dreamily and she's like "good morning adam yauch" or something like that which was creepy because in real life she thinks the beastie boys are old & gross and doesn't even know their names.

so i'm standing there confused when she takes out a camera. "just one picture" she says, but before she can take one, yauch wakes up, takes the camera, and takes a picture of me standing there looking at him. then he says something like "no angle you're missing an angle on your camera." then i'm not sure if he falls back asleep, but my friend hands me the camera and says "quick! take a picture of us!" so i say "okay but then you're taking one of me & him." she says fine, i take the picture. then there's a flash and i wake up. i found it really weird yauch didn't have a beard....

so i'm lying there in bed for a few hours, not wanting to fall asleep again, trying to piece together my dream because i figure "this goes in the dream thread" this is actually probably only half the dream because i don't have a very good memory so there's stuff i left out. like being in a car wash, beastie boys in short-shorts!!! heh....anyway right before i had fallen asleep last night though i was thinking about yauch. and yauch's birthday coming up. and writing a poem for him. and painting his portrait. and giving it to him. and being at a concert.....all that thinking makes a pretty bizarre dream :S

eh sorry it's so long i just wanted some sort of documentation of this. weirdest dream ever!!! :o

'k i'm done.

Chicka B
07-16-2006, 04:04 PM
watching the end of some eddie murphy stand up i went back to sleep...

HOLY SHIT I was watching that too, he's so funny. I didn't read all your post yet, so I'ma continue. :p

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 04:06 PM
HOLY SHIT I was watching that too, he's so funny. I didn't read all your post yet, so I'ma continue. :p

aaaaah! ghost! i didn't know you were online :eek: :o

AdRockGRL
07-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Your dream is very curious...I think that you should put a copyright on it before some group of techno music steal your idea for a videoclip! Like Chemical Brothers I mean....well....nice dream! Human brain runs fast when something is on...

Chicka B
07-16-2006, 04:17 PM
aaaaah! ghost! i didn't know you were online :eek: :o

I feel like bein sneaky today, I kept goin in the kitchen to get an oreo and my dad's like "what are you up to? you're bein suspicous" and I'm like "I'm just gettin an oreo, GOSH!" :D Anyway!!

I read the rest of your post, and I gotta say that's pretty weird! And you said you thought it was weird that he didn't have a beard, well guess what. HE SHAVED IT! :eek: See, I think this is him most recently and no beard !!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le-Rbu8BIeU&eurl=) That was very interesting though. (y)

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 04:31 PM
NO WAY!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

that is so creepy....yet so awesome....i'm psychic!!

man, but how come i never hear these things?

awww...

R.I.P. Yauchy's beard :(

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Your dream is very curious...I think that you should put a copyright on it before some group of techno music steal your idea for a videoclip! Like Chemical Brothers I mean....well....nice dream! Human brain runs fast when something is on...

haha that's a good idea :D

maybe mountain dew does something to my brain or something i dunno...hadn't
had a good beastie dream in a while though so i was very happy :)

Chicka B
07-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Mic to mic kickin it blog to blog (http://mic-to-mic.blogspot.com/) (y) I wish I'd have a Beastie Boys dream soon that I actually remember and makes sense! When I was spendin the night at my friend's house I fell asleep on the couch and had a dream with them in it, but I just didn't know how to explain it so I didn't even bother puttin it up here. :( And it seems that whenever I drink mountain dew or fall asleep somewhere uncomfortable like a bony ass couch, I have a dream about them. So tonight I'ma drink some MD and sleep on the couch and see what happens!

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:13 PM
NO WAY!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

that is so creepy....yet so awesome....i'm psychic!!

man, but how come i never hear these things?

awww...

R.I.P. Yauchy's beard :(
he doesn't have a beard anymore?! NO WAY!:eek:

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:22 PM
brace yourself now, this is going to be a long post. i'm copying this straight from my notebook. starting NOW:

really strange dream last night...

so i was lying in bed and it's around two something and i got up to get a drink (mountain dew) and after drinking that up and watching the end of some eddie murphy stand up i went back to sleep...

AND THE DREAM BEGINS:

so then it's me, yauch, mike, adam & a whole lotta other people i don't know standing around a bathroom? it was a really gross public gas station bathroom too so i dunno how we all fit in there. this lady suddenly walks in and asks where the atm machine is at, and yauch makes some kind of joke which makes everyone laugh. and i'm laughing because yauch's laughing and he looks beautiful when he laughs. beautiful might seem like a strange word, so perhaps amazing would do it.

then it sort of turns into kind of like a tv show. sometimes i'm "in the show" and sometimes i'm watching it on a tv while i'm taking a bubble bath? well y'know in real life i'd never be taking a bath while there's a tv plugged in and sitting on the ege of the tub :rolleyes: and even if i was, i'd at least think to be recording this!

so then it seems that yauch is looking for a place to get married (dunno to whom) so me, yauch and mike walk into this beautiful gigantic hall and we're looking at it, but all i remember is mike walking over towards the end of the hall and saying "i could give free hand jobs over here." then yauch laughs and tells him he's an idiot. that was like the funniest weirdest thing i ever dreamed! :p

so anyway next thing i remember is all three of us at their house, and yauch is giving some kinda "mtv cribs" style tour of the place, saying things like "this is where we get dressed, this is where we sleep, this is where we shower." i got hung up on the shower part though so i forgot a lot of things that happened between then and the next part of my dream. i wish i could remember what yauch was wearing..i just remember thinking "damn he looks fine in that." he went through a lotta "wardrobe changes" during my dream. stuff i'd never seen him wear before.

then me, yauch, and mike were walking aimlessly through the woods, looking for some house. then finally we find it and walk into the backyard. i'm guessing the wedding was taking place there?? yauch & mike were in tuxedos mmm....so then i forgot a lot of things after that.

so now i'm back in a hotel, and some girl walks out of an elevator (unfortunately i don't think it's me) she's wearing a ski cap & a fur coat and she's holding a foamy drink probably starbucks or something. she calls out yauch's name, who comes. they talk for awhile, then yauch puts some foam on her nose so she splashes some of her drink on him and they're laughing having their foamy drink fight and the elevator dorrs close, takin' them up.

all of a sudden i'm in an elevator with my friend's mom and we go into my friend's room. so my friend is all "why didn't you call me?" and i'm all "i've been busy. sheesh." so we're fighting then i have enough and walk out of the room and i'm walking down this hallway where there's a room at the end, but there's no door. so of course i walk right in and there's yauch sleeping! and i'm thinking "kiss him kiss him" but then again i'm afraid he's going to wake up, so i sort of start to back off. this is when i'm starting to wake up, because i can totally feel my heart racing! i must respond really well to dreams...anyway i don't wake up thank god. but suddenly there's my friend (not the same one i was fighting with) and she's kneeling next to his bed asking me if i kissed him yet and i say no, then she kisses him right on the lips! that pisses me off and i walk back into the room. she's looking at him dreamily and she's like "good morning adam yauch" or something like that which was creepy because in real life she thinks the beastie boys are old & gross and doesn't even know their names.

so i'm standing there confused when she takes out a camera. "just one picture" she says, but before she can take one, yauch wakes up, takes the camera, and takes a picture of me standing there looking at him. then he says something like "no angle you're missing an angle on your camera." then i'm not sure if he falls back asleep, but my friend hands me the camera and says "quick! take a picture of us!" so i say "okay but then you're taking one of me & him." she says fine, i take the picture. then there's a flash and i wake up. i found it really weird yauch didn't have a beard....

so i'm lying there in bed for a few hours, not wanting to fall asleep again, trying to piece together my dream because i figure "this goes in the dream thread" this is actually probably only half the dream because i don't have a very good memory so there's stuff i left out. like being in a car wash, beastie boys in short-shorts!!! heh....anyway right before i had fallen asleep last night though i was thinking about yauch. and yauch's birthday coming up. and writing a poem for him. and painting his portrait. and giving it to him. and being at a concert.....all that thinking makes a pretty bizarre dream :S

eh sorry it's so long i just wanted some sort of documentation of this. weirdest dream ever!!! :o

'k i'm done.

thats a long and really weird dream, dana!

word!

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 06:28 PM
i usually don't remember what i dream either, but this just seemed so "out-there" i had to write down as much as i could remember while it was still fressh in my mind. (lb)

it was like the mother of all dreams. to me, anyway.

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:31 PM
so does yauch have a beard?

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 06:35 PM
There have been some dreams that were so way-out-there I remembered them for the rest of the day, but if I didn't write them down I generally forget them as soon as I wake up. When I was little I use to remember all my dreams...

when i was little, i used to remember lots of things. like what i did the day before and what i ate, but now it's like everything evaporates as soon as i wake up in the morning :S

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm not sure, check the photo thread, Midzi might have posted the newest pictures of them.
i just ask 'cuz dana was like "NO WAY HE DOESN'T HAVE A BEARD!?" so thats why i asked.

word!

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 06:39 PM
i just ask 'cuz dana was like "NO WAY HE DOESN'T HAVE A BEARD!?" so thats why i asked.

word!

he didn't have one in the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le-Rbu8BIeU&eurl=) is all i know (!) :(

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Same for me, I'm getting old fast next thing I know I'm going to get Osteoporosis. :eek:
word.

Chicka B
07-16-2006, 06:41 PM
I still remember some dreams from when I was 4. (!)

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:45 PM
I still remember some dreams from when I was 4. (!)
me too!

there was a weird dream i had when i was 4 or 5. ok, so i was in bed and stuff so these bigass mosters were like pulling me underneath the bed! then i was in this place that someone would call hell! and then this dog ate me!:(

it was scary!:(

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Good he reminds me of my dad with that awful thing, and no my ugly, bald, old dad does not look like Yauch.:rolleyes:

i really loved his beard though :o

but he did remind me of my dad too....so it's not so creepy anymore.
yauch looks good anywhere, anytime. so there. ;)

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:47 PM
he didn't have one in the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le-Rbu8BIeU&eurl=) is all i know (!) :(
oh that!:eek:

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:49 PM
i really loved his beard though :o

but he did remind me of my dad too....so it's not so creepy anymore.
yauch looks good anywhere, anytime. so there. ;)
i didn't really liked it. it made him look like a old man.(which he isn't!) i'm not being rude or anything. sorry if i hurt someone's feelings.:(

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:51 PM
I don't mind the kind of beard he had like in Check your Head era but when he grows it out or any man grows it out, it looks icky. Maybe because it's grey so he reminds me of a skinny Santa Clause. :p
he did kinda look like a super skinny Santa!

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 06:52 PM
I don't mind the kind of beard he had like in Check your Head era but when he grows it out or any man grows it out, it looks icky. Maybe because it's grey so he reminds me of a skinny Santa Clause. :p

uh-oh! look what you did!

now i'm thinking about us all lining up to sit on his lap...

hope i haven't been "naughty" :cool:

haha and now i'm thinking about mike d & adrock dressed as elves. and MMM
wearing a red nose or something. haha. :D

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:53 PM
He's not an old man just middle-aged.:rolleyes:
i never said he was old, i said that it just makes him look like a old man.:(

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 06:54 PM
uh-oh! look what you did!

now i'm thinking about us all lining up to sit on his lap...

hope i haven't been "naughty" :cool:

haha and now i'm thinking about mike d & adrock dressed as elves. and MMM
wearing a red nose or something. haha. :D
word.

Chicka B
07-16-2006, 06:59 PM
I'ma dream about that tonight, and my big butt probably would break his leg. :p I might be weird, but I liked the beard. Hey that rhymed I think.

Funkyfreshgrape
07-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Yauch is so skinny I think if any of us sat on his lap we'd break his legs.I can see Adrock and Mike as elves though. :rolleyes:
lol!:D

Chicka B
07-16-2006, 07:25 PM
I wonder if they would hire a maid. ;)

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 07:28 PM
i could make their beds and fluff their pillows :D (no, that was not a metaphor lol)

Chicka B
07-16-2006, 07:33 PM
That reminded me of the metaphor they used in What Comes Around "Cleaning the G Spot" :eek: I'd clean their G Spots. Wait, do dudes have G Spots? I'm a retard, let me google this...no they don't. :o

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Why not cook for them and take out the trash. It's all maid work.:rolleyes:

because i'm really only good at bed-making, pillow-fluffing, and things of that nature :o

taking out the trash, maybe

cooking i probably wouldn't attempt for fear of poisoning them. (!)
everything i cook should come with a skull-and-crossbones on the front. and the word DANGER in giant bold red letters.

so now you know why :p

Chicka B
07-16-2006, 07:44 PM
I'd cook for them too, it'd have to come from the microwave though. I can make some kick ass cereal.

Lmao Guys have G-Spots? :p Your parents haven't given you that talk yet have they? :rolleyes:

Haha, no my parents never told me what a G spot was. Dudes have it in their ass, it's called an A spot. I just found that out. I'd clean they're A spot, HAHAHAH! :D

kleptomaniac
07-16-2006, 07:45 PM
i wonder if i'm gonna have another crazy dream about them again tonight...need. mountain. dew. power. :cool:

Chicka B
07-16-2006, 07:47 PM
I hope so, you have some entertaining dreams. If I drink MD it'll just keep me lieing awake in my bed. I notice if I go all day without checking the BBMB they'll be in my dream. So I already fucked up. :(

Chicka B
07-16-2006, 07:55 PM
I don't care who it is or how good looking some guy is I would never clean their A spot. Reminds me when I was little and use to wipe my cat's ass, I was retarted.:D

That is so cute, you wiped your cats ass. Well if they really wanted that, anything for the Beastie Boys. <3 And if this thread turns too dirty, it might get deleted which would suck. Of course, this is a thread for dreaming about the Beastie Boys. :p

jackrock
07-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Please stop, kthx

ggirlballa
07-17-2006, 12:37 AM
wow i missed the coversation:( :o

after reading almost a page and a half of this all i gots to say is.....................................u guys are awesome(y) :D

AdRockGRL
07-17-2006, 01:42 AM

AdRock has the Beard...and Yauch not! SCARY!!!!
Anyway Yauch seems old in this video...maybe for the light angle....but he's got something wrong...and this is unusual! ?cause he's just middle-aged....
Anyway I like AdRock's beard!!!!!

Funkyfreshgrape
07-17-2006, 07:46 AM
AdRock has the Beard...and Yauch not! SCARY!!!!
Anyway Yauch seems old in this video...maybe for the light angle....but he's got something wrong...and this is unusual! ?cause he's just middle-aged....
Anyway I like AdRock's beard!!!!!
i think yauch looks hot in that video!:D

AdRockGRL
07-17-2006, 11:13 AM
i think yauch looks hot in that video!:D

I don't know why but....I was suspecting it...:D

Funkyfreshgrape
07-17-2006, 11:18 AM
I don't know why but....I was suspecting it...:D
word.

beastieluver85
08-03-2007, 01:38 PM
O.k this is the most wired random dream i sware to whoever that I ever had.
O.k. the Beastie boys were withes and, they cast a spell for one day that everyone was gay (as a joke) they were on MTV lauphing about it then some guy on the food net work jerked-off a hot dog and realesed mass killer zombies to kill the Beastie boys so we (the message board) teamed up to kill all the zombies (and protect the Beastie boys untill midight).The next day the curse was broke and only we remebered what had happened.
I have no clue why I dremed this.It was the same night I was at a Beasties concert but, as for the rest I have no fucking clue. The gay thing may have been because before I left I read the body movin' and booty thread LOL... Wierd huh?

kleptomaniac
08-03-2007, 03:17 PM
i had a dream a while back that i was at a beastie boys show with M & Midzi and yauch smiled at me and i couldn't take my eyes off him. i hope this wasn't merely a dream and possibly a glimpse into the future!!! :D

like the whole omg yauch shaved his beard! (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1244447#post1244447) thing. lol