PDA

View Full Version : I feel really bad

QueenAdrock
06-05-2006, 10:08 PM
So have any of you been in the situation where you've dated around before you found someone you really liked? And you've ended up becoming friends with some of the guys you dated, but it turns out that they really liked you? And you don't want to hurt them and tell them that you found someone else because you want to be friends with them, but it's kinda important for them to know?

Yeah, it sucks. :-/

tracky
06-05-2006, 10:16 PM
yeah i totally hate it when i've got 4 girls to choose from

jlees_mcsd
06-05-2006, 10:16 PM
No I haven't and good luck with that.

QueenAdrock
06-05-2006, 10:26 PM
yeah i totally hate it when i've got 4 girls to choose from

No, not even. I wasn't interested and I knew we'd be just friends. And I didn't want to lead him on and tried my hardest not to. And now I just told him about Brett, and I think I might have upset him. It really bothers me because he just moved here from another state and doesn't have many friends, and I'd really love for him to become a part of my group because he'd fit in perfectly. I just don't know if he feels rejected or whatever.

jlees_mcsd
06-05-2006, 10:29 PM
No, not even. I wasn't interested and I knew we'd be just friends. And I didn't want to lead him on and tried my hardest not to. And now I just told him about Brett, and I think I might have upset him. It really bothers me because he just moved here from another state and doesn't have many friends, and I'd really love for him to become a part of my group because he'd fit in perfectly. I just don't know if he feels rejected or whatever.
If he is really a friend...........he would get over it.

GetYourWarOn
06-05-2006, 10:32 PM

give him some time and space, and hopefully he'll get over it. and if he doesn't you can rest easy, cause it probably means he's a little unstable, and not someone you'd want near you for an extended period of time.

QueenAdrock
06-05-2006, 10:34 PM
That's true. I think he'll be okay with it. I can't help but feel kind of like a jerk about it though. :(

SobaViolence
06-05-2006, 11:10 PM
let me relieve you of any guilt, my dear

*offers candy*