PDA

View Full Version : gross

cookiepuss
06-08-2006, 10:16 AM
it never ceases to amaze me the assnine thing people put on thier cars. seen today in red letter on the back window of the shell of a dodge truck:

Cummin is better than Strokin:confused:

what excatly is he trying to say? first of all it's kind of a statement of the obvious. sure climax is generally superior to foreplay. Is it suppose to mean he likes sex better than masterbating? And why is this something he want's to advertise on his vehicle?

I bet he's a premature ejaculator.:rolleyes:

ericlee
06-08-2006, 10:17 AM
if it were a Dodge then it's probably a reference to the Cummins diesel engine.

zorra_chiflada
06-08-2006, 10:17 AM
well, he's clearly talking about cumin as in the spice. strokin must be a spice as well, some exotic one. he must be a chef.

Bob
06-08-2006, 10:19 AM
i hate the pickup trucks with balls hanging under the license plates. is that where you keep them?

cookiepuss
06-08-2006, 10:21 AM
if it were a Dodge then it's probably a reference to the Cummins diesel engine.

ok...that would make more sense. I was wondering if it was some sort of car reference I didn't get.

abcdefz
06-08-2006, 10:30 AM
I really don't think stuff like that should be legal. Or the "Calvin pissing on..." stickers or anything with what's generally considered to be bad language. It's one thing to seek that stuff out (say, getting a Henry Miller book) and another thing to subject other people to that stuff who aren't seeking it out. It's kind of like second hand smoke for the brain.

Bob
06-08-2006, 10:32 AM
the pissing calvin stickers are just bad taste to begin with. how is that even legal, from a copyright perspective?

ericlee
06-08-2006, 10:34 AM
and seriously, if he can't cum while he's stroking it then, he's got some real low self esteem issues.

marsdaddy
06-08-2006, 10:35 AM
the pissing calvin stickers are just bad taste to begin with. how is that even legal, from a copyright perspective?I'm surprised the syndicate hasn't landed in a town near you and gone after the pissing Calvin posse. I'd love to see them go after Raiders fans.

enree erzweglle
06-08-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm surprised the syndicate hasn't landed in a town near you and gone after the pissing Calvin posse. I'd love to see them go after Raiders fans.:D

I saw this sticker yesterday: an american flag with this printed on it:
"WE WILL PASS THIS TEST!"

I'm tired of the magnetic car ribbons.

cookiepuss
06-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Actually I rarely see any bumper stickers or decals for cars that are actually clever or funny.:(

abcdefz
06-08-2006, 10:49 AM
the pissing calvin stickers are just bad taste to begin with. how is that even legal, from a copyright perspective?

Yup.

And I know I've said this before, but: worse yet are the ones of Calvin praying in front of a cross. I mean, c'mon Christians... no time like the present to stop stealing.

Bob
06-08-2006, 10:56 AM
Yup.

And I know I've said this before, but: worse yet are the ones of Calvin praying in front of a cross. I mean, c'mon Christians... no time like the present to stop stealing.

ha! i've never actually seen those. that's pretty bad.

abcdefz
06-08-2006, 11:15 AM
On my first car, I had a "Kill Your Television" bumper sticker that a friend had given me. I was okay with that.

When I got my second car, it had some radio station sticker that I peeled off.

I currently have a cool Red Hat Linux sticker if anyone wants it.

No, wait -- I'm keeping it.

bigblu89
06-08-2006, 11:46 AM
All I have on my car is a small Giants Helmet decal on the smaller side window in the back seat.

It's about the size or a half dollar.

The sticker, not the window.

beastiegirrl101
06-08-2006, 11:50 AM
i hate the pickup trucks with balls hanging under the license plates. is that where you keep them?

you mean on the rear plate? That's for towing then....

The only thing I have on / in my car is pooka shells and the italian horn off the rear view mirror and a Ron Jon window decal thingy in the back.

instigator7022
06-08-2006, 11:51 AM
My cousin and I saw this car in our store's back parking lot that was covered in all these posters of Prince and Nick Lachey.

I think he was trying to support Prince's latest album or something... It was pretty funny

Although... we were the ones who covered it with the promotional posters...

cosmo105
06-08-2006, 11:56 AM
my super creative aunt made her own magnetic ribbon design and had the local print shop make it - they were so excited to use their new magnet press or something, so they made tons. it's a ribbon that's sort of in a knot, and it says "untangle our troops." it's beige (sand) and red (blood). if anyone wants one, i can get them to you for $5. my aunt's donating her profits to charity, i think. i already have a ton of hippie-ass stickers on my bumper, but i get the most people asking me about this one.

and Bill Watterson has to got to be pissed about all the Calvin stickers. he never licensed ANYTHING. not even coffee mugs. he said he didn't want someone to bastardize his creation...he didn't want some dumbass voice for Hobbes on some kid's cartoon.

enree erzweglle
06-08-2006, 11:58 AM
On or in my car:

back bumper: a peace sign sticker that I put there 12 years ago

side window: a small american flag sticker and--instead of stars in the upper-left corner--it has the word "think"

crawling out of the internal air vents: several smallish rubber chameleons and snakes

abcdefz
06-08-2006, 12:05 PM
my super creative aunt made her own magnetic ribbon design and had the local print shop make it - they were so excited to use their new magnet press or something, so they made tons. it's a ribbon that's sort of in a knot, and it says "untangle our troops." it's beige (sand) and red (blood). if anyone wants one, i can get them to you for $5. my aunt's donating her profits to charity, i think. i already have a ton of hippie-ass stickers on my bumper, but i get the most people asking me about this one.

SPAM

:D

cosmo105
06-08-2006, 12:05 PM
on/in my car:

tiny stuffed disproportionate panda hanging from passenger-side visor

george w. bush's dumbass head on a string air freshener (http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/curvemag_1893_6429691)

stickers. tons. mostly stupid bands i don't listen to anymore. one homestarrunner bumper sticker - "seriously." and one strong bad one - "everybody to the limit!" and then one - "do something good for the environment - plant bush back in texas." and another - practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty. another - war is not the answer (fcnl). another - a village in texas is missing its idiot. another - terminate the terminator. another - the president is lying.

jesus, i never realized what a hippie-ass granola-crunching fruitcup i am.

a-z, you hush.