PDA

View Full Version : dear dandyfop,

befsquire
06-12-2006, 12:47 AM
the dr and i were watching what's with that house? on hgtv tonight and we saw roger's house. it was pretty cool, actually. did you go there?

love,
beth

DandyFop
06-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Whoah. Thanks for bringing my attention to this! Sorry I didn't see it before. How random...yes I did go there. We made out in the hot tub on the roof. It is a sweet/weird house. Did it show the inside and everything? Hah! I wanna see it!

befsquire
06-13-2006, 09:02 PM
yes, the entire inside, the outdoor patio that seems almost indoor-ish due to the partial wall with window holes, the rooftop hot tub, etc. i wasn't real fond of the cabinets in the kitchen though, nor the transporter shaped entry way.

they also had the architect come over and explain why this whole little partition is on the side (solely for the slider door to slide into). on the whole, the house looked really cool. they also showed how you can see the freeway from the hot tub so that you can laugh at everyone stuck in traffic, and then they pointed out the architects car stuck in traffic.

DandyFop
06-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Hah, yes I remember the first time I walked in and he mentioned something about the "transporter".

When I was there the outside wall was just being built. He kept having problems with the wall guys, they never showed up to work or something. But the wall to the street was there and we totally skinnydipped in the pool. Hah.

Aw, now I kinda miss him :/ How did he look in the show?

jackrock
06-13-2006, 10:29 PM
HGTV? What's this, High Girth Television? High Grade? Hello Gertrude?

Home&Garden TV

befsquire
06-13-2006, 11:06 PM
he looked good. but as i recall, he was an ass to you, wasn't he? like such an ass that it was lucky your uncle or whoever was overprotective.

the pool looked pretty big on the show, but it was always an overhead shot and i didn't know if it really was big or not. and he said something really weird about the front porch. something along the lines of caging it in or something like that and putting monkeys on it. i can't quite recall.

the episode (http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hwth/episode/0,2756,HGTV_24598_43092,00.html) with his house will be shown again on june 27th.

DandyFop
06-14-2006, 12:04 PM
Meh...he was a bit of an ass but I was a bit crazy. Whatever, water under the bridge. I wrote him a e-mail to say hi, he responded. Don't want to lose a connection like that in "the biz!"

I wish I could watch the show but I have no tv at all in my house. Ah well...