PDA

View Full Version : Me and the Having kids debacle

BangkokB
06-15-2006, 09:13 AM
between the beer and Deftones screaming god knows what while -I'm enjoying myself ~Mint is screaming that we should have kids. To me having kids aren't in my best interest and are a selfish couples last ditch effort. If she's so hot about kids then work in a daycare and after 2 weeks that will scratch that itch. The whole $ concept vs raising a kid proper escapes this thai brain. Kids would strangelate my Freedom zone.

And lets face it: I'm not father matierial. Pass me the cigarettes and fetch me a beer.

Poll says Me being a Daddy = Crazy like Kalliger

Loophole: If I don't like it I can skip with no consequences

the way I've always seen it is that if you can't afford a kid then you're a selfish prick and prickesh to bring someone else in the world

abcdefz
06-15-2006, 09:32 AM
I'd say if you can't afford a kid emotionally, yeah; don't do it.

To me, having a kid is a commitment even scarier than marriage. At least when you get married, you (usually) KNOW the person you're commiting to love and cherish and support in all kinds of weather. You go having a kid, you have NO fucking clue.

I wish people were licensed to have kids, I swear to God. It's too easy to become a parent.

BangkokB
06-15-2006, 09:54 AM
I'd say if you can't afford a kid emotionally, yeah; don't do it.

To me, having a kid is a commitment even scarier than marriage. At least when you get married, you (usually) KNOW the person you're commiting to love and cherish and support in all kinds of weather. You go having a kid, you have NO fucking clue.

I wish people were licensed to have kids, I swear to God. It's too easy to become a parent.
yea, she sees people that are far more economically advanded than we are and sees reality with those googles on~ it ain't like that. We live in a far more disturbing reality. Plus...did I say Plus well yes I believe that I did. She already has a kid we can't afford. People that have kids they don't have the $ or time for should be drawn and quartered.

Plus if anyones read what comes out of my mind then should know that kids and me get along like oil and water

ericlee
06-15-2006, 11:28 AM
my wife and I have been talking about having a kid recently but we're just going to take it slowly.

We've decided that if she happens to get pregnant then, we wouldn't call it an "accident" even though we aren't making plans for it.

As of now, my daughter from my previous marriage keeps us both very happy so we're not even worried about having another of our own.

I love kids and lord knows I'm a kid at heart but for sure, if both husband and wife aren't on the same rythm about having a kid and happen to have one then it could destroy the marriage and make the upbringing for the kid unpleasant and rough.

BangkokB
06-15-2006, 11:38 AM
Did you hear about the girl that went to college and she came back with a Diploma?

He weighed 8 LB and 4 Oz

Kids aren't for everybody