PDA

View Full Version : ima cut my ex-boyfriend's hair this afternoon

Sarky Devotchka
06-16-2006, 01:23 PM
I fear that after about an hour together, I'm either going to want to bang him or kill him. maybe both.

he says he has some soap opera drama going on in his life right now and he's going to tell me about it during the haircut. I'm supposed to lock it in a vault, but of course I'm gonna tell cort.

I'm assuming it has to do with his girlfriend or another girl or something. and then I'll tell him about Nathan and then we're both going to feel awkward.

he was going to bring his doggie, but there's a rancid kiddie pool filled with watery sand that he'd probably try to play in and/or drink out of. :(

Waus
06-16-2006, 01:27 PM
Oh, man - I do that same "cut my hair once in a while" thing with my ex. Usually it just leaves us both feeling better though. It's inconvenient now that she's in Chicago though. :(

Planetary
06-16-2006, 01:27 PM
maybe both

i think there are websites for that.

ampm
06-16-2006, 01:34 PM
You and dandy lead complicated lives.

Sarky Devotchka
06-16-2006, 01:40 PM
yeah, it's not that complicated really. this haircut I mean. we're friends and all. though we don't normally interact in the daytime or on our own. he's been saying stuff about how we should hang out more, blah blah blah...but I can't really do that. mostly because I'm still attracted to him and he has a girlfriend and he still flirts with me. however, he flirts with EVERYONE, girls and boys. he's kind of sleazy, that's his thing. it's annoying actually.

kaiser soze
06-16-2006, 02:42 PM
he flirts with EVERYONE, girls and boys. he's kind of sleazy, that's his thing. it's annoying actually.

for a second there, I thought you were describing yourself! :rolleyes:

j/k! :D (n) :( :p

burbboi
06-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Associating with exes isn't entirely a good idea.

SobaViolence
06-16-2006, 04:55 PM
it's always emotionally drainning reading sarky's posts.
and i always think of Velvet Underground
Who loves the Sun?

Sarky Devotchka
06-16-2006, 05:15 PM
if he dumped you and broke your heart, I suggest you jack his hair up completely.

nay, I dumped him. he didn't think I was funny. he only appreciated my sense of humor.

it went fine. we had margaritas first. he told me his sob story. I am sworn to secrecy. it is way way way more dramatic than anything I've said here. now I feel better about my own situation, heh. he gave me 20 bucks and said "I love you" and let me keep his elvis costello t-shirt that I've had for the past two years. I said, "love you too butthole, good luck".

DandyFop
06-16-2006, 05:31 PM
Since my name was mentioned in this thread I'm going to take this opportunity to brag about having great sex on a regular basis. It's awesome.

Does your ex have a beard? That's the only thing that really matters.

Sarky Devotchka
06-16-2006, 05:37 PM
yeah, he has a beard, I quoted my original post with his picture in the significant other thread recently.

avignon
06-16-2006, 05:53 PM
I saw this episode before,

I think it's the one where Monica wants Chandler to stop acting like such a faget and Ross is whining about some stupid drama.
ha! (y)

iceygirl
06-16-2006, 07:07 PM
so how did he taste?

i bet hipsters taste nasty. kind of like metrosexuals, because they pretty much are metrosexuals.

Sarky Devotchka
06-16-2006, 07:23 PM
so how did he taste?

i bet hipsters taste nasty. kind of like metrosexuals, because they pretty much are metrosexuals.

what?

Dorothy Wood
05-02-2008, 02:15 AM
lol @ this thread.

I cut this same dude's hair yesterday.

my life is so stupid.

I never got an answer from icey girl!

Lex Diamonds
05-03-2008, 09:40 AM
I think she means his jizz. Was he like, mushroom soup or like, lemon icing?

russhie
05-03-2008, 09:43 AM
What makes jizz lemon icing-worthy?

funk63
05-03-2008, 10:58 AM
haircuts are so dumb

Bob
05-03-2008, 11:04 AM
on the main page this thread shows up as "ima cut my ex-boyfriend's..."

you wouldn't expect it to say "hair", but it does

Dorothy Wood
05-03-2008, 11:50 AM
I think she means his jizz. Was he like, mushroom soup or like, lemon icing?

no no, I got that part. I was just wondering why she thought hipsters would taste nasty, "like metrosexuals"...which leads me to believe that she's ingested the jizz of one or many metrosexuals to know that they taste nasty. right? it's not a very good insult.

I don't remember what that kid's weiner juice tasted like. last time I even encountered it was 4 years ago.