PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand what is wrong with some people.

cookiepuss
06-23-2006, 05:03 PM
I thought it was common knowledge that the Stockmarket closes at 5pm EST. So why do these idiot rich people call at 3:30 PST on a friday afternoon and say they want out of thier stock immediately. and when I tell them that nothing can be done til monday, they say well something HAS to be done before that...and then I have to explain the stock markets hours to them and the concept of time zones.:rolleyes: :mad:

I hate old rich people. I'm so pissed right now. because they know. they know, they just want to be a pain inthe ass. because if it was so damn important they wouldn't wait all day to call.

ok so I'm more annoyed than pissed. I can't wait to get out of here and get a drink.

hpdrifter
06-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, my sister works in a fancy shmancy restaurant and regales me with stories about celebrities and dignitaries and their ridiculous late night requests. I mean, who goes for dinner at 11:30 pm anyway, really?

cookiepuss
06-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeah, my sister works in a fancy shmancy restaurant and regales me with stories about celebrities and dignitaries and their ridiculous late night requests. I mean, who goes for dinner at 11:30 pm anyway, really?

haha. people who wake up at 4pm and start drinking highballs right away.

I just think it's interesting when people wait til the very last minute to throw a fit about something. it sorta looses impact when it's like we'll lets see you've had almost 8 hours to discuss this very IMPORTANT matter with us but you felt it would be best to wait until 30 minutes before we close? right. my boss is here at 7am, some times earlier for the market. clients know they can call here at the but crack of dawn for trade requests. seriously.

SobaViolence
06-23-2006, 05:50 PM
i thought it closed at 4pm.

then again, i think the stock market is a steaming pile of New Kids On The Block tapes.