PDA

View Full Version : faithbanks is innocent

sojaded
06-28-2006, 10:27 PM
This is the username "faithbanks" from the Beastie Boys message boards. I tried to log in and I realized that I had been banned for supposedly "posting racist shit" or something like that I read on the page.

I am a half breed myself (I am the same mixture as kleptomaniac) and I once dated a black guy...why would I post something racist?

I don't even know what any of this is about. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I use a public computer if that may be the problem. I remember one time before, I wasn't able to log out for some odd reason...the screen said "your IP address was barred" something or another.

I have been a user since 04 and I haven't given the administrators any real problems. Why would I start now?

It says that the racist goon was impersonating mitzi. Why would I do that? If anyone I'd be angry at, it is the guy I got in an argument in the thread "sexually aggressive pavement behavior".

I tried to email the mods at webmaster@beastieboys.com, but the email came back "failure daemen".

yeah fairbanks, faithbanks i'm not sure what it was. either way dude's banned.

He is not even sure of the username...he said it himself.....how can you accuse someone and not even know that you have the right person?

Tone Capone
06-29-2006, 03:49 AM
...I once dated a black guy...why would I post something racist?

LOL!!!!!

Bye bye:)

tpk
06-29-2006, 10:42 AM
This is the username "faithbanks" from the Beastie Boys message boards. I tried to log in and I realized that I had been banned for supposedly "posting racist shit" or something like that I read on the page.

I am a half breed myself (I am the same mixture as kleptomaniac) and I once dated a black guy...why would I post something racist?

I don't even know what any of this is about. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I use a public computer if that may be the problem. I remember one time before, I wasn't able to log out for some odd reason...the screen said "your IP address was barred" something or another.

I have been a user since 04 and I haven't given the administrators any real problems. Why would I start now?

It says that the racist goon was impersonating mitzi. Why would I do that? If anyone I'd be angry at, it is the guy I got in an argument in the thread "sexually aggressive pavement behavior".

I tried to email the mods at webmaster@beastieboys.com, but the email came back "failure daemen".

He is not even sure of the username...he said it himself.....how can you accuse someone and not even know that you have the right person?yo.

i banned your account for 2 weeks since your account had the most hits for that alias. besides both of you had a very similar typing style when i compared them. sorry if you're not behind all this. just unbanned you.

sojaded
06-29-2006, 04:10 PM
LOL!!!!!

Bye bye:)

You're against interacial dating?

sojaded
06-29-2006, 04:11 PM
sorry if you're not behind all this.

I understand that you have a job to do. No hard feelings. :)

Tone Capone
07-05-2006, 04:03 AM
You're against interacial dating?

Not at all. I just think that it's funny when someone says that aren't racist by saying "I used to date a Black guy" or "I watch Oprah everyday!" or something along the lines of "one of my best friends is Black" I laugh every time.

Lyman Zerga
07-05-2006, 04:54 AM
yeah look at me! i have a black friend! im such a good person! im nice enough to hang out with a black person!!! omg! no shit! where is my nobel prize?!