PDA

View Full Version : Third worldwar ?!

fucktopgirl
07-19-2006, 07:23 AM
So with the new developpement in the middle east, with the attack on the Lebanon and then the fury that start to spread all over the arab community, you think this will escalade in the next worldwar?

I am not sure but things dont look pretty and i dont see how it will stop....other then when enought blood will be splashed everywhere. It will be a nice painting of human suffering and sorrow due to the greed and thirst for power and money of that bunch of fucking psychos!

I totally hated Usa and Israel..... I am on the side of the arabs people /the muslim world and i hope they will prevailed in the end with their freedom and will be left alone ! The reaction of israel over the abduction of one of its soldier is a farce and a pretext for war.
What they intend to do is not really clear but it seem like they want to proceed to a whipe out of a race or something!

Here an article/critic well written on the crisis!

http://www.rense.com/general72/iss.htm

chrisd
07-19-2006, 07:48 AM
think of it this way... then at least you could change your name to tanktopgirl

catatonic
07-19-2006, 07:53 AM
A WW III might conveniently lessen the population, but from your article

0.0000038% of the world population has died so far in this war that people are speculating might be WW III.

By comparison, it was around 3% in WW II. 100,000 times worse and that still didn't help lessen the population much.

I think Brown just got smeared as being weak on defense in Ohio, losing 3%, yet he was the one who wanted Syria kicked out of Lebanon in 2003, voted to fully fund homeland security, and voted for the death penalty on terrorists.

I think it will end provided the conditions are met.

fucktopgirl
07-19-2006, 08:03 AM
think of it this way... then at least you could change your name to tanktopgirl

haha , thank for your nice contribution, really !

Is that all your think about it , do you have any opinion to say on the issue?

enree erzweglle
07-19-2006, 08:14 AM
I am watching the Frontline piece on the West Bank (A West Bank Retrospective: Journey to the Occupied Lands). I think it was produced in 2005.

It's helping me to understand the current situation--not necessarily all of the details about what led to this situation--but I am getting a picture of the day-to-day life and personal struggles of the people who live in those regions.

I was surprised to learn some of what I learned. For example, I had a completely different mental picture of what the Israeli settlements look like and I am learning about how they came and come to be. There are a lot of no-win situations for a lot of the Palestinians. They have to fight for some very basic rights and they have to fight for these rights in Israeli courts--in court cases, the success rate for a Palestinian is something like <5%.

This documentary evenly unfolds the daily life and struggles of the people who live in those places. It's not a piece filled with a lot of history and interviews with politicians although there's a place for that too--it's just not in this particular documentary. You meet real people who explain their very real problems and then you see FL trying to get in front of some of those individual problems. Sometimes there's no getting in front of anything because there is just flagrant & widespread violation of human rights going on and it's buried deep within the government. And a lot of the problem is related to people who are dug-in and who have an attitude (stubborness, entitlement, rationalization), but FL highlights those things well and in ways that makes you realize that this issue is terribly complex.

kaiser soze
07-19-2006, 11:42 PM
It will only be WWIII if the leaders of the world allow it to be

Miho Mingu
07-20-2006, 12:51 AM
^^^ i agree with kaiser. it starts as a regional conflict, then if the super powers want to take it to the next level--enter world war.

SobaViolence
07-20-2006, 02:27 AM
i fucking don't care anymore.
i really don't.

let them fight.
let's just blow the shit out of everyone and get it over with, because this is just getting annoying.

DroppinScience
07-20-2006, 02:33 AM
More like World War 4, as Colbert quoted that guy from Fox News. ;)

fucktopgirl
07-20-2006, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=enree erzweglle]I am watching the Frontline piece on the West Bank (A West Bank Retrospective: Journey to the Occupied Lands). I think it was produced in 2005.

Thank for this information, i will try to rent it !

And if you have others interesting suggestions of documentary in relation with the israel/palestinians problems or middle east or international politics, please say so !:D

And yes, this conflict is really complex and vast , it is hard to understand all the grand scheme of the problem because of all the media propaganda, we just dont really know where to turn ourselves for the truth, if there is still truths or raisons to this war. Anyway the politicians/corporations up there just dont give a shit as long as war go on and on and on and on......
BUt yea, one thing for sure, human rights are being denigrated and a race is being whiped out and this must have a stop!

fucktopgirl
07-20-2006, 09:20 AM
It will only be WWIII if the leaders of the world allow it to be

Well, welcome to the WWIII!!!

Shinmeiryuu
07-20-2006, 11:39 PM
Well, there may, quite possibly, be a war in the near future going on in the middle eastern, but not a world war.

The middle east has been an area of nothing but war for over a thousand years, but I think most of the world has it's priorities straight enough as to not cause this mole-hill to become a mountain.

I don't know, I'm ignorant when it comes to war politics; 'ignorant of politics in general, for that matter.

Adrobin
07-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Hezbollah deserves everything they are getting. I'm sick of everyone saying how Israel is going too far. Israel has been taking shit from them for so long and now they are proving a point. As for WWIII, its not gonna happen.

fucktopgirl
07-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Hezbollah deserves everything they are getting. I'm sick of everyone saying how Israel is going too far. Israel has been taking shit from them for so long and now they are proving a point. As for WWIII, its not gonna happen.

humm, why did the hezbollah party did to Israel if it is not just defend themselves against the Israeli occupation ? Oh yea they must be harsh and cruel terrorists...sure!

And indeed, Israel is going too far....
Really enlighten me!

Adrobin
07-21-2006, 09:50 PM
why did the hezbollah party did to Israel if it is not just defend themselves against the Israeli occupation ?

what is this supposed to mean?

fucktopgirl
07-21-2006, 09:54 PM
^ let me rephrase myself!:D

Hezbollah deserves everything they are getting.

WHy?

Because they defend themselves from the israeli occupation?

Adrobin
07-21-2006, 10:10 PM
That's why we disagree. you call it an occupation. I believe it is Israel's rightfull homeland.

QueenAdrock
07-21-2006, 10:14 PM
I've gotten to the point that I don't give a shit who are the 'rightful owners,' because if they truly believe in god, they'll know he doesn't want them killing others regardless of who's "deserving."

That's just me, though.

Adrobin
07-21-2006, 10:20 PM
I'm not gonna argue with you guys. But I totally see where Israel is coming from. It's not that they want to kill each other. Do you expect them not to retaliate against Palistinian militant attacks?

FearandLoathing
07-22-2006, 04:23 AM
I totally hated Usa and Israel..... I am on the side of the arabs people /the muslim world and i hope they will prevailed in the end with their freedom and will be left alone ! The reaction of israel over the abduction of one of its soldier is a farce and a pretext for war.
First off, it's two soldiers, dumbass. Second, Hezbollah is not some kind of fucking defence system to help the repressed Muslims fight off Israeli aggressions. It is an organisation that wants to fuck up Israel. It's committed dozens of terrorist attacks since Israel WITHDREW from Lebanon in 2000. Israel keeps making concessions while Palestine makes none and you keep painting Israel as aggressors. Israel has lost the West's sympathy since 1967, as an article in The Australian the other day noted, because of media representations of the conflicts- to paraphrase part of the article, the West has sided with Palestine due to images of Arab kids throwing rocks at tanks, but now those rocks have turned into bombs, and the West just isn't keeping up.
What they intend to do is not really clear but it seem like they want to proceed to a whipe out of a race or something!
Uh, you mean exactly like Iran and all those Arab countries who have before declared war on Israel stated they want to do with the Jews?

And how are the Israelis 'occupying' the territory if it was granted to them by the UN? It's their territory. They're occupying it because it's theirs.

Adrobin
07-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Oh yea they must be harsh and cruel terrorists...sure!

Indeed they are. The Hezbollah party has dragged the entire country of Lebanon into war with Israel.

What would the US do if Canada lobbed a bunch of missiles into Chicago and kidnapped some of our soldiers?
Would we just sit back and do nothing?
Would we send Canada a postcard?
No, we would do what any democratic nation would do.
Defend itself.

Israel is not going too far.

racer5.0stang
07-22-2006, 05:07 PM
^ let me rephrase myself!:D

Because they defend themselves from the israeli occupation?

You is be an idiot? Why

DroppinScience
07-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Indeed they are. The Hezbollah party has dragged the entire country of Lebanon into war with Israel.

What would the US do if Canada lobbed a bunch of missiles into Chicago and kidnapped some of our soldiers?
Would we just sit back and do nothing?
Would we send Canada a postcard?
No, we would do what any democratic nation would do.
Defend itself.

Israel is not going too far.

Nah, we wouldn't shoot rockets into Chicago. We'd bomb Chicago with "mapalm" airstrikes (kinda like napalm, this time with maple syrup) and unleash Celine Dion into Las Vegas. Oh wait, we did one of those things already...

Adrobin
07-22-2006, 08:17 PM
(kinda like napalm, this time with maple syrup)

Thats cool with chicago. But don't even try that shit on Vermont. You know we're holdin' crazy maple syrup.

802 representin

fucktopgirl
07-22-2006, 10:04 PM
FearandLoathing quote
First off, it's two soldiers, dumbass.

Big difference then, now the massacre going in lebanon is justified!

Second, Hezbollah is not some kind of fucking defence system to help the repressed Muslims fight off Israeli aggressions. It is an organisation that wants to fuck up Israel.

THis organisation has been created to fight the ISrael invasion in 1982 in the south of lebanon. Would you not rebelled against your invaders?

It's committed dozens of terrorist attacks since Israel WITHDREW from Lebanon in 2000.

Yea , indeed, after 22 yaers of occupation, they retreated. HOw many massacres you think that the israel army did during all thoses years?

Israel keeps making concessions while Palestine makes none and you keep painting Israel as aggressors.

WHat concessions they make?
They put all the palestinians in refugee camps, then they destroy their homes/villages with some bulldozers , built a wall to isolated them more.
REtentions of their funds,restrictions on trade, water ressources... that resulted in an total state of chaos for their lives(health is degrading, unemployement, no more hopes for the youth). They killed their childrens because they passed the "lines"!
THat is the kind of concessions you are talking about?

And how are the Israelis 'occupying' the territory if it was granted to them by the UN? It's their territory. They're occupying it because it's theirs.

you see it is more complex then this... really more!

This is some good reading on the subject!
http://www.merip.org/palestine-israel_primer/toc-pal-isr-primer.html

this link explain more the lebanon issue!
http://www.fpif.org/briefs/vol5/v5n02leb.html

fucktopgirl
07-22-2006, 10:10 PM
That's why we disagree. you call it an occupation. I believe it is Israel's rightfull homeland.

YOu see this is where the big problem lie!

WE dont really know who deserved this land, maybe they should shared it instead of killing each others. One thing for sure, taking something with the use of force and violence is totally wrong!

It is in the gray section right now.. i find the issue quite confusing to tell you the truth!

fucktopgirl
07-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Nah, we wouldn't shoot rockets into Chicago. We'd bomb Chicago with "mapalm" airstrikes (kinda like napalm, this time with maple syrup) and unleash Celine Dion into Las Vegas. Oh wait, we did one of those things already...

hahaha
and yea, celine dion is the worst arm of mass destruction that a country can be in possession!

QueenAdrock
07-23-2006, 10:52 AM
WE dont really know who deserved this land, maybe they should shared it instead of killing each others.

That's way too easy of a solution and it wouldn't work. Both religions say it's their own rightful land, so they don't want undeserving people occupying their holy land. It'd kinda be like letting Protestants into the Vatican. It ain't gonna happen, and if there was such a thing to occur, the Catholics would have a shitfit.

fucktopgirl
07-23-2006, 12:18 PM
That's way too easy of a solution and it wouldn't work. Both religions say it's their own rightful land, so they don't want undeserving people occupying their holy land. It'd kinda be like letting Protestants into the Vatican. It ain't gonna happen, and if there was such a thing to occur, the Catholics would have a shitfit.

What solution is possible to terminated that conflict? This war will go on forever and ever till enough blood is spilled all over this holy land...that a red river flow the sorrow and agony of humans convictions!

This holy land is the convergence of the three religions ... who deserved it?
I dont think that the zionnists jews deserved it more.....but they Say so!

This is a tough and confusing issue!!

QueenAdrock
07-23-2006, 12:43 PM
I don't think there is a solution. It's been going on for such a long time and I don't see a way to end it. If it's a war over something that's in your core beliefs, something that you're living for and are willing to die for, nothing can take away that inner will which means neither side will back down.

minijosh
07-23-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm going to have to side with Israel. If Mexico or some other central American country kidnapped 3 of our soliders do you think the US would sit back and do nothing? We don't deal with terrorists this way and neither does Israel. If the people of Lebanon kicked out Hezbollah fighters this war wouldn't be taking place in their back yard. I do blame their gov't for letting them stay in their country for so long. It's sort of like the drug war in South America. With their power and money they control the countries they live in. I think Israel and Lebanon people joined together to help combat terrorism then we would see them run and to which country do you think they would run to?

fucktopgirl
07-24-2006, 08:32 AM
I'm going to have to side with Israel. If Mexico or some other central American country kidnapped 3 of our soliders do you think the US would sit back and do nothing? We don't deal with terrorists this way and neither does Israel. If the people of Lebanon kicked out Hezbollah fighters this war wouldn't be taking place in their back yard. I do blame their gov't for letting them stay in their country for so long. It's sort of like the drug war in South America. With their power and money they control the countries they live in. I think Israel and Lebanon people joined together to help combat terrorism then we would see them run and to which country do you think they would run to?

Terrorism , pffff, you dont think that usa and israel are terrorists too at one extent, dont they use terror to attain their goals and so on?
Invading country just in case that, bombing them and destroying their houses and lives is not a case of terrorism?

By the way Hezbollah proclamed that they are not a terrorism movement at all! Like i did say earlier in another post, this movement see the day to protected their interests/land against the israel invasion.

They are there for their people and help them. They help rebuilt city who has been it by war, help with shelter, food , water...

People in lebanon, majoritary love the hezbollah and see them as defender/savior of their rights and land.

QueenAdrock
07-24-2006, 11:13 PM
People in lebanon, majoritary love the hezbollah and see them as defender/savior of their rights and land.

Do you have anything to back that statement up with? Because one of my good friends from high school is Lebanese and so is her whole extended family, they hate Hezbollah because they're the whole fucking reason their country is being destroyed right now. She said that one small terrorist organization does NOT represent the views of the whole.

minijosh
07-25-2006, 03:39 AM
Any group that uses kidnapping as a tool to get money or their views thrown into the spot light is a terrorist in my book.

It's funny how we can judge the acts of small groups as being helpful. I guess all those entrenchments and bunkers they built were for the good of the people. Hey kids lets go and play in the land mine area this afternoon.

Schmeltz
07-25-2006, 05:13 AM
And what, I wonder, do you think of an ethno-religous state who uses a military-industrial complex to get their own fanatic point of view thrust into the international spotlight? Hezbollah uses indivudually sponsored terrorism to advance their ideological agenda, and Israel uses state-sponsored terrorism to advance their own ideological agenda. In my book there is absolutely no difference between an Islamist who launches a homemade rocket at an apartment block, and a Zionist who launches an air-to-surface missile at an apartment block.

And if you think there is, then fuck you. Go to hell. You're as bad as they are.

Hezbollah is a militant, xenophobic, ultra-religious organization with a destructive ideological agenda. Israel is a militant, xenophobic, ultra-religious organization with a destructive ideological agenda. What the hell's the difference? Let them blast each other back to the Stone Age. If you're going to spare any kind of rational human sentiment, direct it to the God-knows-how-many-hundred-thousand completely innocent refugees ordered to leave their own homes by an invading army. At least two people in this thread have encouraged us to think in terms of what Americans would do if their country were under threat. To them I say - what in the blue fuck do you think the citizens of Beirut are doing right now?? If Hezbollah was operating in your country and a reactionary militant neighbouring state ordered you to leave your own home as part of their own "defensive" measures, what would your reaction be?

This discussion is so absolutely asinine that it leaves me at a loss for words. The problem with this situation is not that Israel's soldiers were kidnapped or that Hezbollah's interests were threatened. Fuck those people. The problem is that the disfunction of some special fanatic interest groups is allowed to flare up into a brand of warfare that none of us could stand for a day, let alone for a lifetime. To take sides in this conflict is sickening and subhuman. I'm on the side of peace, not Israel or Hezbollah. The only right is cooperation, while this type of violence is the ultimate wrong.

Loppfessor
07-25-2006, 06:23 AM

Amen brotha!

fucktopgirl
07-25-2006, 08:00 AM
Do you have anything to back that statement up with? Because one of my good friends from high school is Lebanese and so is her whole extended family, they hate Hezbollah because they're the whole fucking reason their country is being destroyed right now. She said that one small terrorist organization does NOT represent the views of the whole.

IS hezbolah was not there, the israel invasion would be total so..The resistance movement must be accepted as they win seats in the election in 2005:they win all the seats in south lebanon. They must have some suppporters ,ya know! And there is a difference between a terrorism group and a resistance movement!

BUT i suppose it is safe to say too that the citizens must be split in half on the issue as destruction is striking hard in south lebanon and people are dying!

Like this article show!

http://www.examiner.com/a-176833~Lebanese_Citizens_Divided_Over_Hezbollah.ht ml

fucktopgirl
07-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Amen brotha!

Amen to what really?

Amen to war, destruction, suffering and death?
Amen to human ignorance and fanaticism?
Amen to greed and lunatic fringe?

Yea... FUCK OFF with your Amen!

fucktopgirl
07-25-2006, 08:23 AM
To take sides in this conflict is sickening and subhuman. I'm on the side of peace, not Israel or Hezbollah. The only right is cooperation, while this type of violence is the ultimate wrong.

I agree with you that taking side is a bit displace but the way i see it,from where i am standing, the israel zionnism movement seem to be the worst.
Taking a land where people coexist for thousand of years and then deciding that this land IS there own , wanted to created a territory exclusively with their own kind so therefore killing and relocating inhabitants and treating them like dogs. I dunno but they seem to be a bit more psycho to me!

But yea, there is no justifications to this conflict really and indeed cooperation , intelligent peace accord would be appropriate to end this war , i really doubt it will happen ! Too much hatred on both side!

Adrobin
07-25-2006, 09:19 AM
Wow, yeah, thats pretty deep.

QueenAdrock
07-25-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm on the side of peace, not Israel or Hezbollah. The only right is cooperation, while this type of violence is the ultimate wrong.

(y) BINGO! This is what I've been saying. There's atrocities on both sides, and joining one side or another is just preference - no one is "right" in this fight. I'm for peace.

SobaViolence
07-25-2006, 09:02 PM
http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/CondiBeirut_350.jpg

QueenAdrock
07-25-2006, 10:18 PM
It looks like she has a massive zit on her left cheek in that photo. Gross.

fucktopgirl
08-04-2006, 07:30 AM
fuck it, i try to post picture , but it does not work in this section i guess!!!

http://electronicintifada.net/bytopic/maps/468.shtml
here the link

Ali
08-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Can somebody please explain to me how attacking the oil tanks of a power station, (http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/IRIN/0eb4306a9cd314c2c8b310d7ba6b03e8.htm) thereby causing an environmental catastrophe, and then preventing anybody from cleaning it up, is supposed to stop Hezbollah firing rockets?

This is not self defence, it's wanton destruction. I don't blame Israel for trying to protect itself, but this is unacceptable!

mikizee
08-05-2006, 02:06 AM
ive posted this in another thread, but fuck it. ima gunna post it here too, cuz ppl need to read it.

A little Israel Q & A.

Question: Which country alone in the Middle East has nuclear weapons?
Answer: Israel.

Question: Which country in the Middle East refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections?

Question: Which country in the Middle East seized the sovereign territory of other nations by military force and continues to occupy it in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?

Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely violates the international borders of another sovereign state with warplanes and artillery and naval gunfire?

Question: What American ally in the Middle East has for years sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies (a practice sometimes called exporting terrorism)?

Question: In which country in the Middle East have high-ranking military officers admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed?

Question Q: What country in the Middle East refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?

Question: What country in the Middle East created 762,000 refugees and refuses to allow them to return to their homes, farms and businesses?

Question: What country in the Middle East refuses to pay compensation to people whose land, bank accounts and businesses it confiscated?

Question: In what country in the Middle East was a high-ranking United Nations diplomat assassinated?

Question: In what country in the Middle East did the man who ordered the assassination of a high-ranking U.N. diplomat become prime minister?

Question: What country in the Middle East blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship, the USS Liberty, in international waters, killing 34 and wounding 171 American sailors?

Question: What country in the Middle East employed a spy, Jonathan Pollard, to steal classified documents and then gave some of them to the Soviet Union?

Question: What country at first denied any official connection to Pollard, then voted to make him a citizen and has continuously demanded that the American president grant Pollard a full pardon?

Question. What Middle East country allows American Jewish murderers to flee to its country to escape punishment in the United States and refuses to extradite them once in their custody?
Answer: Israel

Question. What Middle East country preaches against hate yet builds a shrine and a memorial for a murderer who killed 29 Palestinians while they prayed in their Mosque.

Question: What country on Planet Earth has the second most powerful lobby in the United States, according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders?

Question. Which country in the Middle East deliberately targeted a U.N. Refugee Camp in Qana, Lebanon and killed 103 innocent men, women, and especially children?

Question: Which country in the Middle East is in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council resolutions and has been protected from 29 more by U.S. vetoes?

Question: Which country in the Middle East receives more than one-third of all U.S. aid yet is the 16th richest country in the world?

Question: Which country in the Middle East receives U.S. weapons for free and then sells the technology to the Republic of China even at the objections of the U.S.?

Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely insults the American people by having its Prime Minister address the United States Congress and lecturing them like children on why they have no right to reduce foreign aid?

Question: Which country in the Middle East had its Prime Minister announce to his staff not to worry about what the United States says because "We control America?"

Question: What country in the Middle East was cited by Amnesty International for demolishing more than 4000 innocent Palestinian homes as a means of ethnic cleansing.

Question: Which country in the Middle East has just recently used a weapon of mass destruction, a one-ton smart bomb, dropping it in the center of a highly populated area killing 15 civilians including 9 children?

Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely kills young Palestinian children for no reason other than throwing stones at armored vehicles, bulldozers, or tanks?

Question: Which country in the Middle East signed the Oslo Accords promising to halt any new Jewish Settlement construction, but instead, has built more than 270 new settlements since the signing?

Question: Which country in the Middle East has assassinated more than 100 political officials of its opponent in the last 2 years while killing hundreds of civilians in the process, including dozens of children?

Question: Which country in the Middle East regularly violates the Geneva Convention by imposing collective punishment on entire towns, villages, and camps, for the acts of a few, and even goes as far as demolishing entire villages while people are still in their homes?