PDA

View Full Version : Degrading to women?

Loppfessor
07-24-2006, 01:18 AM
My friends and I have been having an interesting debate for the past few days. The fellas and I were sitting around chillin and I made a comment in passing that the girl I was dating had given me a manicure and pedicure. My friends thought that was the weirdest thing ever and have been giving me a hard time about it. Now for me this is pretty much standard practice. When I’m dating a girl for a bit or whatever I think it’s nice for her to do those things for me. One because women do a better job than I do and two because it’s nice to be taken care of.

So then today a co-worker (female) was talking about another couple she and her husband hang out with. I guess the wife is Thai and does the same thing for her husband. Anyway this co-worker was talking about how degrading that is and how American women wouldn’t do that sort of thing. Well I have dated white girls, black girls, and Hispanic girls and like I said it’s been the same with them all. So is it just a cultural thing or what? It’s not like I demand this sort of treatment, and it’s not like I don’t do plenty to pamper my woman. So what do you guys think?

zorra_chiflada
07-24-2006, 01:19 AM
i don't understand how that can be degrading at all :confused:

Auton
07-24-2006, 01:22 AM
it's not degrading.

Loppfessor
07-24-2006, 01:22 AM
i don't understand how that can be degrading at all :confused:

I don't either, I mean like I said it's not like it's something I demand. It's just a little pampering that makes me happy. I mean my mom used to cut my Pop's hair and do his nails regularly. It didn't seem degrading to me.

Drederick Tatum
07-24-2006, 01:23 AM
if anyone is being degraded, it's you.

Loppfessor
07-24-2006, 01:26 AM
^how so?

ms.peachy
07-24-2006, 01:30 AM
I'm quite happy to call the salon and make mr.peachy's appointment. He just had his feet done Saturday morning, actually. But I wouldn't do it myself. Not because I find it degrading or anything though, more just because I'm not interested.

Loppfessor
07-24-2006, 01:32 AM
I'm quite happy to call the salon and make mr.peachy's appointment. He just had his feet done Saturday morning, actually. But I wouldn't do it myself. Not because I find it degrading or anything though, more just because I'm not interested.

Well yeah that's all well and good to. When I first started getting this sort of thing done that's how it happened. I used to go to the salon with my girl at the time. But like you said just cus you don't want to do it doesn't make it wrong for those women who mind doing it right?

QueenAdrock
07-24-2006, 01:47 AM
It's not degrading. If he expects it from you, that's one thing. If you offer it, it's just a nice thing to do.

By that measure, how come blowjobs aren't degrading? Having a guy's dick in your mouth and having the back of your head held seems a little bit more degrading than giving your boy's hands a manicure. You do it because you WANT to.

Justin
07-24-2006, 01:58 AM
My friends and I have been having an interesting debate for the past few days. The fellas and I were sitting around chillin and I made a comment in passing that the girl I was dating had given me a manicure and pedicure. My friends thought that was the weirdest thing ever and have been giving me a hard time about it. Now for me this is pretty much standard practice. When I’m dating a girl for a bit or whatever I think it’s nice for her to do those things for me. One because women do a better job than I do and two because it’s nice to be taken care of.

So then today a co-worker (female) was talking about another couple she and her husband hang out with. I guess the wife is Thai and does the same thing for her husband. Anyway this co-worker was talking about how degrading that is and how American women wouldn’t do that sort of thing. Well I have dated white girls, black girls, and Hispanic girls and like I said it’s been the same with them all. So is it just a cultural thing or what? It’s not like I demand this sort of treatment, and it’s not like I don’t do plenty to pamper my woman. So what do you guys think?

I couldnt pay attention to your post. All I was thinking about was "man, i'd like to have some strawberry coolade right about now"

Loppfessor
07-24-2006, 02:06 AM
I couldnt pay attention to your post. All I was thinking about was "man, i'd like to have some strawberry coolade right about now"

It's "Kool-Aid" mannn.....freakin rookies

jackrock
07-24-2006, 02:10 AM
And it's cherry