PDA

View Full Version : Beastie Boys in InStyle

Dockta Majick
08-03-2006, 01:40 PM
I found this picture from Sundance as I was going through old issues of InStyle.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3920/scan1qb1.jpg

There were some quotes from them, too.

What's your Sundance essential?
"Lip balm. It's so dry up here." Mike Diamond, The Beastie Boys

If they made an indie film about you, it would be...?
"It'd be called Hypochondriac. Is that movie out already?" Adam Horovitz, The Beastie Boys

"Well, it would be a docudrama, which is a documentary with moments of reenactments, and it would star [the Beastie Boys' bodyguard] Jerome." Adam Yauch, The Beastie Boys

There was also a small mention of them in the proceeding article.
"Those with projects to promote ran the gamut from the Beastie Boys to former Vice President Al Gore, the subject of the environmental documentary An Inconvenient Truth...Only at Sundance could Al Gore and the Beastie Boys be on the same page." (It should be noted that this issue came out like way before that episode of Conan.)

Funkyfreshgrape
08-03-2006, 01:57 PM
I found this picture from Sundance as I was going through old issues of InStyle.

There were some quotes from them, too.

What's your Sundance essential?
"Lip balm. It's so dry up here." Mike Diamond, The Beastie Boys

If they made an indie film about you, it would be...?
"It'd be called Hypochondriac. Is that movie out already?" Adam Horovitz, The Beastie Boys

"Well, it would be a docudrama, which is a documentary with moments of reenactments, and it would star [the Beastie Boys' bodyguard] Jerome." Adam Yauch, The Beastie Boys

There was also a small mention of them in the proceeding article.
"Those with projects to promote ran the gamut from the Beastie Boys to former Vice President Al Gore, the subject of the environmental documentary An Inconvenient Truth...Only at Sundance could Al Gore and the Beastie Boys be on the same page." (It should be noted that this issue came out like way before that episode of Conan.)

that is very old! i got that InStyle a few months ago... i thought that new one would care so i didn't post it on here!

kleptomaniac
08-03-2006, 03:30 PM

love the picture <3 <3

i think this was posted before, still i really love that picture. HOT! :cool:

elementary, my dear yauch ;)

AdRockGRL
08-04-2006, 05:43 AM
that's an awesome pic! No need to say that AdRock is able to be hot even dressed up like he would be ready for safari!

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
08-04-2006, 11:49 AM
thats such a whack picture. Mike looks cool as hell tho

DeeJayZap
08-04-2006, 12:18 PM
mike looks scary in that(lb)

AdRockGRL
08-04-2006, 12:47 PM

scary???? maybe you were meaning HOT!

Funkyfreshgrape
08-04-2006, 03:41 PM
whatever dude!:D

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
08-04-2006, 04:52 PM
I dont think Mike looks scary or hot.. I just think, that he looks like Mike. I mean, Ok.. Call my crazy, but I've built up this hugh hefner persona In my head for mike, Like when he's at home, he walks around in a red velvet robe and drinks Red wine and everything. Idk.. but I could see Mike walking around in that at home for the day or something. I would!

AdRockGRL
08-05-2006, 02:49 AM
I dont think Mike looks scary or hot.. I just think, that he looks like Mike. I mean, Ok.. Call my crazy, but I've built up this hugh hefner persona In my head for mike, Like when he's at home, he walks around in a red velvet robe and drinks Red wine and everything. Idk.. but I could see Mike walking around in that at home for the day or something. I would!

Whoa! I never tought about a Huhg Hefner - MikeD...but now that i think about it.... you are right! The subject is perfect for him!!!! :D
Anyway my opinion doesen't change, for the first time I can say that MikeD seems HOT in a pic! :D

jackrock
08-05-2006, 02:57 AM
...but now that i think about it.... you are right! The subject is perfect for him!!!! :D

Mike: Married, kids
Hugh: well, you know.

riiight, perfect match :rolleyes:

AdRockGRL
08-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Mike: Married, kids
Hugh: well, you know.

riiight, perfect match :rolleyes:

I was talking about the mental "imagine" of MikeD dressed up like Hugh Hefner in bedroom...

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
08-05-2006, 01:46 PM
I dont know, call me crazy. But Mike just seems to come off as that type of guy. like the type that likes exspensive and rare artifacts around his house. His parents were art dealers you know. Tell me you cant see him walking around his house in a Red Suede robe drinking red wine. I could so see him on Lifestyles of the rich and famous. Its just.. Mike.
wife and kid's or not... he still strikes me as the type to live... pimp?

Idk, call me crazy, I've been called it before. :p

AdRockGRL
08-06-2006, 05:34 AM
I dont know, call me crazy. But Mike just seems to come off as that type of guy. like the type that likes exspensive and rare artifacts around his house. His parents were art dealers you know. Tell me you cant see him walking around his house in a Red Suede robe drinking red wine. I could so see him on Lifestyles of the rich and famous. Its just.. Mike.
wife and kid's or not... he still strikes me as the type to live... pimp?

Idk, call me crazy, I've been called it before. :p

I can see him! I totally agree...i was talking about this!!!