PDA

View Full Version : i can feel the depression creeping in

GetYourWarOn
08-10-2006, 06:11 PM
just like an old friend coming back to visit.

now where's my scotch

TurdBerglar
08-10-2006, 06:14 PM
and drunk

fuck. you edited

skra75
08-10-2006, 06:41 PM
eventually the depression kinda just hangs around, you get used to it, like Frank the Bunny.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
08-10-2006, 07:50 PM
You ever come to a point in your life where you dont want anything to do with anyone? Where people have stabbed you in the back so many times you'd perfer to sit home alone and watch Kevin Smith movies all day, rather then go out and hang with people who are probabley just going to stab you in the back in the long run anyways?
You've ever come to that point and have to celebrate a birthday with people who have the nerve to call themselves your family, and dont even remember its your birthday on top of it?

I think you should get me a drink while your at it..

GetYourWarOn
08-10-2006, 08:14 PM
You ever come to a point in your life where you dont want anything to do with anyone? Where people have stabbed you in the back so many times you'd perfer to sit home alone and watch Kevin Smith movies all day, rather then go out and hang with people who are probabley just going to stab you in the back in the long run anyways?
You've ever come to that point and have to celebrate a birthday with people who have the nerve to call themselves your family, and dont even remember its your birthday on top of it?

I think you should get me a drink while your at it..

my problem isn't so much getting stabbed in the back, but rather being such a complete and utter loser that i'm unable to maintain any relationships in my awful life.

anyways the scotch helps.

Bitchamachacha
08-10-2006, 08:37 PM
eventually the depression kinda just hangs around, you get used to it, like Frank the Bunny.

Ha!

-Frank was here. Gone to get beer-

GetYourWarOn
08-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Have you ever thought about taking medication for depression like Zoloft or seeing a counselor or joining a support group? You're not alone. Depression is one of the most common mental/emotional conditions out there.

thank you for the advice, but i will be fine. i just go through these weird self-loathing phases every now and then .:)

The Notorious LOL
08-10-2006, 08:44 PM
I started Wellbutrin to quit smoking, but the shit keeps me on the edge of what feels like a panic attack all the time. I think I will quit taking it because its very unpleasant.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
08-10-2006, 09:02 PM
my problem isn't so much getting stabbed in the back, but rather being such a complete and utter loser that i'm unable to maintain any relationships in my awful life.

anyways the scotch helps.

I doubt it. I'd be your friend if you dont stab me in the back!!! :) (y)

GetYourWarOn
08-10-2006, 09:18 PM
I doubt it. I'd be your friend if you dont stab me in the back!!! :) (y)

awesome:)
if you ever need a kidney or some bone marrow just PM me.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
08-10-2006, 09:48 PM
The Liver will go before the kidney or the bone marrow, but thanks for the offer! I'll keep that in mind for next time (y)

skra75
08-11-2006, 07:04 AM

(y) (y) yes, but remember to draw the line at MMORPGS... never sink to that dark forbidden place.

monkey
08-11-2006, 10:04 AM
I started Wellbutrin to quit smoking, but the shit keeps me on the edge of what feels like a panic attack all the time. I think I will quit taking it because its very unpleasant.

(n) i hate anti depressants. i was NEVER a panicky person until i started taking them and now i have panic attacks at the drop of a motherfucking hat. (but now im off them and slowly trying to regain my "normal" life)

eh, depression hurts but you dont have to. :rolleyes: i spent a long time in the DEEP throes of depression. now im in the shallow throes. much nicer throes. still annoying to deal with life when being in bed ignoring it all seems like such a better idea.

HotAndWet
08-17-2006, 10:07 PM

I had the same problem with welbutrin, (lb)

The Notorious LOL
08-17-2006, 10:12 PM
I split the tabs in half and its all good now. Who knows how well it'll work for not smoking though since im using that gum shit.

QueenAdrock
08-17-2006, 10:15 PM

Was Wellbutrin for depression or ADD? I have such bad ADD sometimes, but I can't take any kind of ADD meds because they're all stimulants, which interact with my anxiety and give me attacks. I tried Strattera, the non-stimulant ADD stuff, and it didn't work much at all.

But depression sucks. My advice is getting lots of sunlight and exercising, because the endorphins and vitamin D helped me a lot.

Otis Driftwood
08-18-2006, 02:27 AM
Drink some scotch to make yourself feel more comfortable! (y)

skra75
08-18-2006, 07:08 AM
i can feel the depression changing into the urge to punch my hand through drywall like the goddamn terminator. probably a bad idea at 8:40 am.

the_architect
08-18-2006, 12:40 PM
No Scotch is bad - single malt is good, never have a blend.

Talisker for me.

beastieangel01
08-18-2006, 12:49 PM
my weapon of choice is whiskey.

how's scotch doing? he never returns my phone calls :(