PDA

View Full Version : adventures in driving at 6 am

monkey
08-12-2006, 09:16 AM
so im driving home from a night of girl-debauchery in bk at 6:30ish am. and im driving patiently on the belt when i see the cutest little chocolate lab puppy (had to be a puppy. he was like... half the size of a normal chocolate lab) walking between the 3rd lane and the little shoulder, fucking aimless. no collar. i couldnt stop short right there, so i took the next exit and tried to figure out what to do. i tried to call 311, but they didnt care. so i called 911, who said that was an extremely dangerous situation and they would take care of it immediately. i just didnt want a dead puppy on the highway, but was that the right thing to do? if i'd called an animal shelter, would that have been better? i dont know!

faz
08-12-2006, 10:27 AM
We almost hit a little sheep the other day. We did get a few rabits :(

b i o n i c
08-12-2006, 10:43 AM
so im driving home from a night of girl-debauchery in bk at 6:30ish am. and im driving patiently on the belt when i see the cutest little chocolate lab puppy (had to be a puppy. he was like... half the size of a normal chocolate lab) walking between the 3rd lane and the little shoulder, fucking aimless. no collar. i couldnt stop short right there, so i took the next exit and tried to figure out what to do. i tried to call 311, but they didnt care. so i called 911, who said that was an extremely dangerous situation and they would take care of it immediately. i just didnt want a dead puppy on the highway, but was that the right thing to do? if i'd called an animal shelter, would that have been better? i dont know!

that sucks. i hope they got to the dog, but nyc police usually dont give a fuck.

i was driving on a fairly busy street in a nice neighborhood one morning when i saw two big collared dogs walking along the road alone. my old dog was run over by a car one of the times he ran away lookin for bitches so seeing these dogs walking on the street made my hair stand on end. i pulled over and was able to get them to come and get in my car, with traffic stopped behind me. as im driving away, the big furry gray one licked my face as i tried to look at the address on his collar. i drove them 2 blocks away, found the place and rang the doorbell, dogs in my car. when this housewife type with red manicured nails came to the door i told her what happened. she just gestured to the unfenced back yard, "yeah they go outside sometimes". beyoch didnt even think of thanking me. poor dogs

HOTWIFE
08-12-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm a sucker for animals too. I may have even stupidly tried to pull over and get him myself, depending on the traffic. Poor puppy:(