PDA

View Full Version : Passion Parties

QueenAdrock
08-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Anyone ever been to one? I was at my first one last month, and it was pretty sweet. There's sex toys out ther I had no idea about.

I got some pretty cool things. Strawberry champagne scented pheremones and some tasty tease cream that tingles and numbs the back of the throat. It came in the mail today. :o

Surely I can't be the only one, right? ...Right?

milleson
08-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Erm, a what?

zorra_chiflada
08-14-2006, 09:12 PM
are they like those orgy fucking parties?

QueenAdrock
08-14-2006, 09:14 PM
Naw, some lady who knows everything there is to know about sex toys, lotions, books, whatever else, comes in and does a presentation for ladies. Or couples. Or gay men. She lets you sample stuff and shows you how to work the products, then you can order stuff from her if you want. It's kinda neat.

zorra_chiflada
08-14-2006, 09:16 PM
sample stuff? like right there? like "here, try this vibrator" "oh, i don't mind if i do"
like that?

milleson
08-14-2006, 09:16 PM
Like a perverted Tupperware party, then?

QueenAdrock
08-14-2006, 09:17 PM
haha, not quite. They let you try the edible lotions and the warming liquids and stuff. The most "out there" thing they let you try was this jelly stuff that tingled when you put it on your naughty parts, so she'd give a dollop to everyone and they'd go uh, put it on. I didn't do it because I felt that was kinda awkward in front of 20 other people to do. The faces of the people coming outta the bathroom were priceless, though.

Videodrome
08-14-2006, 10:41 PM
i saw some of those parties on hbo late night. i want to take my gf to one of those parties but i don't have the secret password.

QueenAdrock
08-14-2006, 10:48 PM
You can google "passion parties" and a whole bunch of consultants' names will come up. You can host a party at your place (they come for free, because they're selling stuff), and you'll get 10% off your order by being the host, as well as 10% of the profits from that night. Plus, they'll usually give you a free toy. Nothing fancy, usually around the $15 range. But still, you make off like a bandit.

I'd say if you have friends or other couples who are interested, do it. It makes for a fun evening. :o

b i o n i c
08-14-2006, 11:00 PM
did ya have to mention that you got that throat numbing thing

QueenAdrock
08-14-2006, 11:32 PM
It's also used for nipples if that helps.

Just try and pretend you don't know who's going to use it, so your head won't explode.

yeahwho
08-14-2006, 11:38 PM
Are you the only one who has been to a passion party ms. QueenAdrock?

I think you are.

QueenAdrock
08-14-2006, 11:45 PM
Ah, god. :(

I'll wait till tomorrow morning to see if the sluttier girls come online.

DandyFop
08-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Never been to one. I would probably just be sad at the lack of money I had to get anything.

yeahwho
08-14-2006, 11:52 PM
all the skeezers are prolly out at a passion party now or stuffing 5's in some Chippendales jock, they'll be in soon

jennyb
08-15-2006, 12:18 AM
Hey Queenie!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should host a party for all the ladies of the message board! (y)

Loppfessor
08-15-2006, 12:51 AM
If whatever woman I'm dating ever gets invited to one I always encourage her to go...then I hand her the catalog with the items I want circled

Documad
08-15-2006, 12:56 AM
Was the stuff way more expensive than buying it at a regular store or over the internet? Because home parties I've been to are always a scam. Pampered Chef, stamping, those dumb baskets -- you always have to spend about $150. It's usually a senior co-worker who twists my arm.

Now I have an image of my co-workers inviting me to over to sample sex toys and that's hilarious. :p

Auton
08-15-2006, 01:17 AM
this thread made me LOL

enree erzweglle
08-15-2006, 01:44 AM
I didn't know that that's what they were called.

I've never been to one and people who know me would know not to invite me to one, so I've never been invited either. Which is good. I've got friends who have gone to these for christmas ornaments, purses, candles, baskets. I can understand, maybe, being force-sold ornaments, purses, candles, but baskets...?

I don't know, I'm not big into shopping unless I need a specific thing so when I do do it, I want to do it voluntarily and I want an easy out. Being held up in someone's living room with a salesperson-on-commission and cheese-in-a-can would make me crawl out of my own skin.

A friend of mine went to one of those parties and she bought a miniature purse. It has enough room for trial-sized lipstick and a tiny hairbrush and maybe a tiny star-trek-original-series-like flippie cell phone. If I'm going to use a purse, I'd want to put it to good use and be able to fit a book or two in there and a notebook and pens--otherwise what's the use.

Loppfessor
08-15-2006, 01:45 AM
A friend of mine went to one of those parties and she bought a miniature purse. It has enough room for trial-sized lipstick and a tiny hairbrush and maybe a tiny star-trek-original-series-like flippie cell phone. If I'm going to use a purse, I'd want to put it to good use and be able to fit a book or two in there and a notebook and pens--otherwise what's the use.

Not to mention a 13 inch dildo....just sayin

enree erzweglle
08-15-2006, 01:47 AM
Not to mention a 13 inch dildo....just sayin:D :D (I laughed out loud. It's 3:30am and my windows are open and the woman next door can hear me. Surely she must wonder.)

Loppfessor
08-15-2006, 01:57 AM
^ sorry I was just trying to keep with the theme of the thread, that and my dildo fell out of my backpack at work as I was typing....everyone just stared in disgust :o

DroppinScience
08-15-2006, 01:59 AM
For some reason, I thought "Passion Parties" were gonna be similar to "Passion Plays" or something...

I'd comment on your purchases, but everyone here would just puke all over their keyboards... again.

Yorkshire~Rose
08-15-2006, 01:59 AM
They are called Ann Summer's Parties in the UK. Ann Summers is a chain of shops that sell love 'aids' and underwear that would be a severe hazard if you got too close to the gas fire.

I have never been to one but my hubby did buy some 'love dust' once for me. It tastes like sherbert.

ms.peachy
08-15-2006, 02:10 AM
I always thought they were called Fuckerware Parties.

Rancid_Beasties
08-15-2006, 06:42 AM
I've been to Passion Pop parties...does that count?

yeahwho
08-15-2006, 06:47 AM
I'd comment on your purchases, but everyone here would just puke all over their keyboards... again.

sounds like a certain someone may have puchased a french-canadian tickler.

*swallows puke*

Lyman Zerga
08-15-2006, 07:38 AM
not my cup of tea

mickill
08-15-2006, 09:16 AM
I always thought they were called Fuckerware Parties.
That's what people seem to call them around here. The people my wife works with seem to host a lot of these. They're all women. The wife's never gone, though. I don't particularly care if she does or doesn't.

beastieangel01
08-15-2006, 01:45 PM
I ended up buying a rabbit. It does nothing for me. I need a person :(

Rock
08-15-2006, 01:47 PM
the rabbit is waaaay too much. it looks like you need to take a training class just to learn how to use it properly.
But I have been told..once you get certified...it rocks.

beastiegirrl101
08-15-2006, 01:49 PM
They are actually called sex parties here . . I have been to a few but really dont see the point in spending all that money on crap I wont use. Although some of it is pretty cool.

Rock
08-15-2006, 01:55 PM
i went to go see NIN play a while ago with my sister. And this dude came up to me and was like "hey...my friend asked me to pass these out [they were business cards for a "passion party"]. Why don't you give this to your girlfriend over there [pointed to my sister] so she can get some toys that you guys can use with each other."

We both almost vomited. And the dude apologized for about 5 minutes. blech icky barf.

Rock
08-15-2006, 01:56 PM
They are actually called sex parties here . . I have been to a few but really dont see the point in spending all that money on crap I wont use. Although some of it is pretty cool.
A sex party sounds like an orgy.

I think they are referred to as "sex toy parties" over here.

beastieangel01
08-15-2006, 01:58 PM
the rabbit is waaaay too much. it looks like you need to take a training class just to learn how to use it properly.
But I have been told..once you get certified...it rocks.

it's pretty easy actually.

It's just the fact that I have to control it and move it and all that takes the fun out of it for me regardless of all the extra gadgets. It's all mental I know, but my mind won't let go of the fact that it's not another person and so it says "FUCK YOU NOT IN A GOOD WAY HAHA" and then nothin.

beastiegirrl101
08-15-2006, 01:58 PM
A sex party sounds like an orgy.

I think they are referred to as "sex toy parties" over here.

the last one I went to they were selling "China Cream" which claimed to make you a virgin again. dude...why whould anyone want to be a virgin again? Still trying to make the correlation with China.

kll
08-15-2006, 03:44 PM
QA, you must've been too young at the time to pay attention to my threads about these back in 2002. too bad there's no database to dig those out... bitcha amongst others had some great posts in those... that was when we were always drunk posting...

yes, i've been to a few of these and they should be required at least once for all ...

sex toy parties or fuckerware..

Documad
08-15-2006, 04:39 PM
The basic idea with all of these parties is to get a bunch of women in a house where they'll have pressure to buy because they were invited, and at the same time they'll be drinking and giggling and they'll spend too much.

I did buy some really good cutting boards at a reasonable price from pampered chef.

QueenAdrock
08-15-2006, 05:07 PM
QA, you must've been too young at the time to pay attention to my threads about these back in 2002. too bad there's no database to dig those out... bitcha amongst others had some great posts in those... that was when we were always drunk posting...

yes, i've been to a few of these and they should be required at least once for all ...

sex toy parties or fuckerware..

I wasn't too young in 2002, I was 19 then. I just have a shit memory. :o

kll
08-15-2006, 05:12 PM
I wasn't too young in 2002, I was 19 then. I just have a shit memory. :o

<3

TAL
08-15-2006, 05:20 PM
There was at least 1 thread about it made after the crash of 2003.

DandyFop
08-15-2006, 06:13 PM
rabbits rule, I don't care if it's rubber, they rule, The End.

Knuckles
08-15-2006, 08:14 PM
not my cup of tea
Mine either. What I've got is good enough.

HOTWIFE
08-15-2006, 08:23 PM
I've been to a bunch of these parties for I have alot of weird friends. They crack me up.

Loppfessor
08-16-2006, 03:01 AM

Hey holler at your boy...

Lyman Zerga
08-16-2006, 08:25 AM
ja, ive never used a sex toy

na§tee
08-16-2006, 08:38 AM
we should have a board passion party! at qa's house! qa, you host the thing, i'll bring the sangria, cosmo'll bring the crudites. s'all good baby!

i've never been to one. why have one when you can just walk into anne summers and buy your shit there? or better still, online!

p.s. i rabbit deluxe and it is sort of terrifying.

QueenAdrock
08-16-2006, 08:50 AM
I'll host one, I love free stuff!

It's better to have one at your house because they explain things and pass around their products for you to look at and touch and stuff. Sure, they could talk to you about that in stores too, but it might be more awkward with strangers walking around the store at the same time. This is around your perverted friends, so you can be as immature as you like.

beastiegirrl101
08-16-2006, 09:25 AM
I did buy some really good cutting boards at a reasonable price from pampered chef.

I love pampered chef! I could go to those parties all the time...all the kitchen items I have bought have lasted years and the quality is really really good. I'd host one of these in a heartbeat to get free stuffs.

<3

beastieangel01
08-16-2006, 10:38 AM
Hey holler at your boy...

:p

yeah I know you are joking. But it was more of a matter-of-fact point I was making vs. an open invitation.

I decided that I am now celibate.

adam_f
08-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by beastieangel01
I decided that I am now celibate.

You're mom's more than willing to sell herself a bit.