PDA

View Full Version : you know that "BOND" some ppl have like they have been & will be best mates forever?

vickista
08-16-2006, 03:32 AM
i had that it. with ben. we where like best mates and we were like really close, like brother and sister nearly. it was good we could tell each other anything and count on each other when things at home were crap.

then i went to Melb Girls College and he went to Carey, and i didnt see him any more, i miss that bond i really needed it, nobody else understood it except for him, coz he was kinda dealing with the same shit.

we used to play rock paper scissors when it was time for me to go home, bcoz he didnt want me to leave so if he won i'd have to stay for half and hour more and if he lost i'd go home, mainly he won. it was a nice relationship.

i saw him today, we caught the tram together. he was with his mates i was with mine, i didnt say anything either did he, when out eyes met i smiled like a "hi" smile that was it.

i miss it, it was nice and i want it back, that was the one thing that used to make me want to go home, coz he lived nearby. now he is gone, i want him back.

Naterock
08-16-2006, 03:36 AM
lol dose he have a licence to kill?

if u want that friendship back then u shud prbly get in touch with this guy and make sure you meet with him. otherwise u are gonna regret it for the rest of ur life. i could always be ur friend :D

vickista
08-16-2006, 03:47 AM
lol dose he have a licence to kill?

if u want that friendship back then u shud prbly get in touch with this guy and make sure you meet with him. otherwise u are gonna regret it for the rest of ur life. i could always be ur friend :D

problem is, no one knows his msn addy or his number or anything, like i might have his home number but like how lame would that be i'd call it would be SO akward.

Naterock
08-16-2006, 03:49 AM
yeh i guess u cant really talk to him liek that

Pres Zount
08-16-2006, 03:54 AM
problem is, no one knows his msn addy or his number or anything, like i might have his home number but like how lame would that be i'd call it would be SO akward.

are you fucking shitting me? Call him up and say you would like to start hanging out again.

"Hello"
"Hey, its vickista here i saw u on the tram the other day and it got me thinking about all the fun stuff we used to do maybe we could hang out ...?"

etcetera etcetera.

Unless that conversation ends with "what the fuck? I can't understand what you are saying" then you will get your BOND back.

vickista
08-16-2006, 03:55 AM
yeh i guess u cant really talk to him liek that

i know and it sucks:(

i might be able to pull a few strings though with sum friends of friends who go there, maybe, hopefully.

vickista
08-16-2006, 03:59 AM
are you fucking shitting me? Call him up and say you would like to start hanging out again.

"Hello"
"Hey, its vickista here i saw u on the tram the other day and it got me thinking about all the fun stuff we used to do maybe we could hang out ...?"

etcetera etcetera.

Unless that conversation ends with "what the fuck? I can't understand what you are saying" then you will get your BOND back.

i dno, it will either be his mum, his dad, or his sister who pick up, coz he never does, the only way it would work is if i got a whole bunch of us to meet up and invited him along, but yeah. (lb) hehe, thats actuaaly a good idea:)

but im booked up for a while with family tyhings and birthdays etc, so this is gonna be hard.

Pres Zount
08-16-2006, 04:04 AM
Don't get your friends to come, he will be embarrassed and may even act like he doesn't care about your friendship in front of them, also, judging by most of the threads you start, your friends are bitches.

Call him up - if his family answers, ask for him.

vickista
08-16-2006, 04:09 AM
Don't get your friends to come, he will be embarrassed and may even act like he doesn't care about your friendship in front of them, also, judging by most of the threads you start, your friends are bitches.

Call him up - if his family answers, ask for him.

no not my frends my old mates the people we hung out with before we all moved on, like "the old gang"

nah i dont wanna call i mean i havent spoken to him in A LONG time, and like i have absolutley no confidence in myself, i'd fuck it up royal.

Pres Zount
08-16-2006, 04:13 AM
Ok well I guess you should just forget about it and hang out with the conniving scrags you usually associate yourself with.

vickista
08-16-2006, 04:21 AM
Ok well I guess you should just forget about it and hang out with the conniving scrags you usually associate yourself with.

hey, they arent all scraggs a couple were but i dis-associated myself from them.(that doesn't make sense) the rest are good ppl and good frends but its not the same as me and ben.

Pres Zount
08-16-2006, 04:25 AM
Ben and I.

Too bad for you, since you are too much of a coward to talk to his mum. I guess you weren't that close afterall.

vickista
08-16-2006, 04:29 AM
Ben and I.

Too bad for you, since you are too much of a coward to talk to his mum. I guess you weren't that close afterall.

i know what your trying to do, and its half working, but my self esteem is really really low they've been breaking it for 9 years now, i don't think I can do it, i'll mess up and then for sure he'll never wanna see/talk to me again.

Pres Zount
08-16-2006, 05:50 AM
He's not going to never speak to you again if you embarrass yourself on the phone, he will never speak ot you again if you don't get in contact with him.

ms.peachy
08-16-2006, 06:01 AM
Take a chance, girl. I bet he'd be happy to hear from you. He probably wnated to talk to you the other day on the tram, but didn't want to risk not looking 'cool' in front of his friends. Boys at your age are weird. So are girls. Basically, you're all fucked. But anyway, the thing is, if you speak to him alone on the phone, you'll probably have better results than in a group, as Pres already pointed out.

None of this business about 'pulling some strings with friends' blah blah blah. You want to talk to him, you call him and say "Hi it's vickista, it was really nice seeing you on the tram the other day. Sorry I didn't talk to you but it was kind of a weird vibe, with all of those other people there." I bet you a dollar he says "Yeah, I know." And then you just talk. It will be easier than you think. You're building it up in your mind like it's some big mountain you have to climb, when in fact it's a small step.

ScarySquirrel
08-16-2006, 07:54 AM
This is on some When Harry Met Sally tip right here. That's all I'm sayin'.

Lo_Lyfe
08-16-2006, 10:35 AM
i set fire to my last place. never got the bond back.

dayum.