PDA

View Full Version : Whoa! ms.peachy's avatar of her boobie!

mickill
08-16-2006, 10:52 AM
= pretty hot!

no?

abcdefz
08-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Nah. Pretty beautiful, but not hot.

beastiegirrl101
08-16-2006, 10:53 AM
it's the left teet. Because she's right handed.

mickill
08-16-2006, 10:55 AM
Nah. Pretty beautiful, but not hot.
Oh, ok, "beautiful". Not "hot".

QueenAdrock
08-16-2006, 10:56 AM
Her bebbe's adorable. :o

abcdefz
08-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Oh, ok, "beautiful". Not "hot".

Yeah. That pic is about the baby so much more than the breast itself. Which is beautiful, but not hot.

I could totally iamgine a mommy-feeding-baby picture being hot, though, but it would have to be more about the nurturing-woman thing; the baby would almost have to be a prop. Sort of like the Rain Dogs cover, sort of.

mickill
08-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Yeah, she's lovely. That's what I meant to say. Before I got sidetracked.

mickill
08-16-2006, 11:02 AM
I could totally iamgine a mommy-feeding-baby picture being hot, though, but it would have to be more about the nurturing-woman thing; the baby would almost have to be a prop. Sort of like the Rain Dogs cover, sort of.
I couldn't really honestly think of a breastfeeding mom as "hot". Maybe with the child detached from the boob.

The inner sleeve of of Tori Amos' third album, with the pig suckling from her breast wasn't really very hot either.

ms.peachy
08-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Thanks, peeps. Just sharing the view I see most often these days.

Motherhood is so very glamourous. Sometimes, when it's 3 pm and I'm still in my pajamas, and there's spit up down the back of one side, and I'm wiping up to poo that's escaped from the side of the diaper down her leg, I think to myself, "Is this what Anjelina is doing right now too?"

Lyman Zerga
08-16-2006, 04:01 PM
pretty motherish

SobaViolence
08-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Thanks, peeps. Just sharing the view I see most often these days.

Motherhood is so very glamourous. Sometimes, when it's 3 pm and I'm still in my pajamas, and there's spit up down the back of one side, and I'm wiping up to poo that's escaped from the side of the diaper down her leg, I think to myself, "Is this what Anjelina is doing right now too?"

that baby's poop doesn't stink.
sorry.

ericlee
08-16-2006, 04:31 PM
I hope Lopp isn't planning to have his dinner while surfing this site. It may just spoil his appetite.

Documad
08-16-2006, 06:48 PM
It was particularly funny when she posted in the sex party thread, right after Yorkshire Rose. They both have adorable avatars and babies. I'm not sure those little girls should be in a sex party thread. I was already thinking that and then Mickill posted and the original Ava was in the sex party thread too. :rolleyes:

Knuckles
08-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Oh my! I didn't even notice that. :o

I sent her a pm about how cute I thought her little girl was. She probably thinks I'm a total perv. :(

g-mile7
08-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Oh my! I didn't even notice that. :o

I sent her a pm about how cute I thought her little girl was. She probably thinks I'm a total perv. :(
The Board patrol might get U and Mikey;)

pip07
08-16-2006, 08:55 PM
I hope Lopp isn't planning to have his dinner while surfing this site. It may just spoil his appetite.

I got it

Loppfessor
08-17-2006, 12:33 AM

LOL...I don't have a problem with breastfeeding in general just in public eating establishments

Kid Presentable
08-17-2006, 12:44 AM
I can't whip my dick out and take a leak in front of people, why should I have to watch a cabbage-patch kid hanging off a teat? They're both natural, I guess. But neither is remarkably beautiful.:confused:

ms.peachy
08-17-2006, 02:33 AM
Still not clear on how you get to the whole breasfeeding = urinating thing, mate.

na§tee
08-17-2006, 02:38 AM
urinating, uh, empties your bladder. you can control your bladder. (at least, i hope). breastfeeding feeds a hungry baby. the baby cannot control when it is hungry. it needs food or it will, uh, get grumpy or ill or both!

i really don't understand your problem with it, either.

on another note, i have had the pleasure of seeing the full beautifulness of peachy's babe and can catagorically say she is a little piece of heaven!

Kid Presentable
08-17-2006, 05:11 AM
I draw the parallel because they're both things I don't really care to watch someone do. In public. That's me, and I'm not going after the mothers in the group, I just don't like it. There's something about bodily functions in a group setting; call me a creature of habit.

Breastfeed all you want in private or public, but don't assume that because you find it special, everyone does. I don't mind the Avatar, because it's quite a cute picture. Your baby is fairly adorable. Bond with her, not in front of hundreds of people in a shopping centre, perhaps.

I won't defend my position any further against people who would surely only expect me to abandon it.

ms.peachy
08-17-2006, 05:35 AM
Ok so you get that it's your issue, that's fine. But if I'm in the shopping centre and the baby is hungry, what am I meant to do?

Loppfessor
08-17-2006, 05:36 AM
Go outside? Go to the ladies room?? A dressing room?? They could do it like smoking and have a "Designated feeding area"

ms.peachy
08-17-2006, 06:16 AM
Go outside? Go to the ladies room?? A dressing room?? They could do it like smoking and have a "Designated feeding area"
If there is a designated feeding area, I am happy to use it, so long as it is clean and comfortable.

However, I am not about to 'go outside' (what does that even mean, I should go out and sit on a curb?), nor am I going to go into a dressing room as that is not their purpose, and I most certainly am not going to go to the ladies room. Do you like to eat in public toilets?

Bitchamachacha
08-17-2006, 07:19 AM
Awwwww...that's the absolute cutest avatar ever...with a hint of hotness.

The baby over-shines the boob to me.

Boy or girl? (Damn I've missed so much.)

Loppfessor
08-17-2006, 08:07 AM
most certainly am not going to go to the ladies room. Do you like to eat in public toilets?

Actually....funny story.....

man I'm starting to have flashbacks of how all the females on the board hated me for weeks because of the last breast feeding thread....

tracky
08-17-2006, 08:10 AM
I'm kinda on the fence on the whole public feeding thing. I can see both sides. It's not that disgusting, and no one is forcing you to actually watch. Plus I don't think you really get much of a choice when to feed the baby. As long as it's done fairly discreetly I don't have a problem with it.

ericlee
08-17-2006, 10:09 AM
I really don't mind breastfeeding in public. It's essential for a baby. There's times where a designated area isn't provided to suit the baby's needs.

You know what bothers me? In China, they don't use diapers on babies. They clothe them with baby pajamas and keep the ass of the bottoms open therefore, if the baby has to take a poo, it's displayed.

Now, tell me what's worse.

abcdefz
08-17-2006, 10:13 AM
Still not clear on how you get to the whole breasfeeding = urinating thing, mate.

I think it's the whole secreting-liquid-from-the-body thing.

So, you know: no sweating or spitting or crying either. Ewwww.

venusvenus123
08-17-2006, 10:45 AM
urinating, uh, empties your bladder. you can control your bladder. (at least, i hope). breastfeeding feeds a hungry baby. the baby cannot control when it is hungry. it needs food or it will, uh, get grumpy or ill or both!

i really don't understand your problem with it, either.

breastfeeding also gives the baby a drink! so what, starve it of food AND water just so that you don't offend a few men's delicate feelings??

and actually, it is something to be quite proud of. even tho it's a natural "function", it can be quite difficult to get the whole thing going, it's really quite complicated, and things can go quite wrong (mastisis etc). so no, sorry it's not comparable to having a slash.

anyway, i fed my son whenever and wherever i needed to and never encountered a problem. perhaps it's just american men that have a problem with it. :confused:

further note to men who are freaked out by it: when your future wife wants to breastfeed your baby, what are you going to say "sorry darling, i find that a bit repugnant, can you just take it somewhere else please?"

abcdefz
08-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Please don't generalize.

venusvenus123
08-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Please don't generalize.
hehe. sorry :o

mickill
08-17-2006, 11:23 AM
hehe. sorry :o
Don't apologize! You should be free to generalize all that you want. Next thing you know he'll be asking you to not breastfeed in public. It's just this ongoing cycle of females apologizing to males for making them feel uncomfortable. Damn that!

TurdBerglar
08-17-2006, 11:30 AM
this seems all too familiar

abcdefz
08-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Don't apologize!

Quit trying to tell women what to do!

Fucking fascist.

Do whatever you want, Venus.

oops

mickill
08-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Quit trying to tell women what to do!
Who you trying to boss around here, a-z? Do I look a like woman to you?!

abcdefz
08-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Who you trying to boss around here, a-z? Do I look a like woman to you?!

-- and you break like a little girl.

Just kidding.

Everyone with hair looks alike to me.

*shrugs*

Bob
08-17-2006, 12:32 PM
anyway, i fed my son whenever and wherever i needed to and never encountered a problem. perhaps it's just american men that have a problem with it. :confused:

and kid P

venusvenus123
08-17-2006, 01:13 PM
and kid P
oh right, i thought he was american. serves me right for thinking all american men are backward neanderthals :rolleyes: :p :cool: :( :o

Bob
08-17-2006, 01:16 PM
now know better you

generalized assumptions make bob mad

mickill
08-17-2006, 01:18 PM
I think thats pretty common with most Bobs.

venusvenus123
08-17-2006, 01:20 PM
now know better you

generalized assumptions make my boobs mad
hehe

i now know better

Bob
08-17-2006, 01:23 PM
I think thats pretty common with most Bobs.

GRRRRRR!!! mickill's clever word play make cerebrum hurt

Kid Presentable
08-18-2006, 12:26 AM
breastfeeding also gives the baby a drink! so what, starve it of food AND water just so that you don't offend a few men's delicate feelings??

and actually, it is something to be quite proud of. even tho it's a natural "function", it can be quite difficult to get the whole thing going, it's really quite complicated, and things can go quite wrong (mastisis etc). so no, sorry it's not comparable to having a slash.

further note to men who are freaked out by it: when your future wife wants to breastfeed your baby, what are you going to say "sorry darling, i find that a bit repugnant, can you just take it somewhere else please?"
Yeah. I'll remember to savour the moment you decide I should watch that.

My future wife can do whatever the fuck she wants; she happens to find breast-feeding in public pretty obnoxious too.

jennyb
08-18-2006, 12:36 AM
I think it's absolutely beautiful. *shrug*

Kid Presentable
08-18-2006, 12:42 AM
I don't. In fact, saying I'm freaked out about it is wrong, too. Maybe my view will change when I'm a parent. I'm not trying to disrespect the mothers (even the angry ones), just stating my opinion. I think it lacks decorum. If there's no other alternative but to do it in front of everybody, then my bad. I'll learn to change or something.

Loppfessor
08-18-2006, 01:56 AM
^ I'm not freaked out about it at all either. The first time I saw my ex feeding our daughter she was sitting in the rocking chair and it was dark except for a night light and they just looked so beautiful together. The actual act of breast feeding is fine but if you look back to my original thread that I started like a year ago my only gripe was that this lady was doing it right in the middle of a crowded restaurant with no discression at all....

Lo_Lyfe
08-18-2006, 02:18 AM
I don't. In fact, saying I'm freaked out about it is wrong, too. Maybe my view will change when I'm a parent. I'm not trying to disrespect the mothers (even the angry ones), just stating my opinion. I think it lacks decorum. If there's no other alternative but to do it in front of everybody, then my bad. I'll learn to change or something.
got over yourself bytch.

smh. learn to be a mayne.

venusvenus123
08-18-2006, 02:37 AM
My future wife can do whatever the fuck she wants; she happens to find breast-feeding in public pretty obnoxious too.
oh dear, poor her.

Kid Presentable
08-18-2006, 02:57 AM
oh dear, poor her.
Not really. She's a fun-loving, smart, gorgeous woman. She's helped look after 4 nieces and a nephew, so she has a reasonable idea of what to expect. When the breastfeeding thing presents itself, I'm sure she'll handle that too.

You're into this patronising strangers thing though; first me, now my fiancee.

venusvenus123
08-18-2006, 03:53 AM
Not really. She's a fun-loving, smart, gorgeous woman. She's helped look after 4 nieces and a nephew, so she has a reasonable idea of what to expect. When the breastfeeding thing presents itself, I'm sure she'll handle that too.

You're into this patronising strangers thing though; first me, now my fiancee.
i didn't even know you had a fiancee -- i was speaking hypothetically earlier when i said "future wife". you could be gay for all i know. also when i said, "poor her", i was being sarcastic as i don't feel sorry for her if she finds it obnoxious of another woman to feed her baby in public.

perhaps i am being patronising, and i'm sorry about that. really, i'm just surprised to hear someone finding breastfeeding a baby so objectionable. why is it obnoxious of a woman to feed her baby in a public place?

ms.peachy
08-18-2006, 03:58 AM
She's helped look after 4 nieces and a nephew, so she has a reasonable idea of what to expect. When the breastfeeding thing presents itself, I'm sure she'll handle that too.
I hope she does. But I will tell you this, no matter how well prepared you think she is or indeed she thinks she is, I promise you that neither of you are. She may get very lucky and find breastfeeding very easy; however, if she doesn't, she's going to need a lot of support to get on track with it. Having a partner who is repulsed by the idea of her child feeding when and where it needs to, or who considers it "obnoxious", is certainly not going to help; and if she is unsuccessful in feeding her child, it cuts a woman at the heart of what she feels about herself as a mother. I cannot tell you how low I felt two weeks after Mattie was born, when she had lost all that weight and had to be admitted to the hospital and given an NG tube, and how many times I cried sitting there at 3 am with the breast pump going because I felt like this thing that I had waited for my whole life, this thing that was supposed to be the most normal and natural way to feed my child, was so incredibly difficult to get right. I came very close to throwing in the towel and going to formula. But if I had done that, something inside of me would have been truly crushed. A big part of what kept me going was all of the incredible love and support from mr.peachy. If he had ever at any point expressed to me that he felt anything about me feeding this child was 'repulsive', not only would it would have been very difficult for me to continue, but I suspect it would have done irreparable damage to our relationship.

Lyman Zerga
08-18-2006, 06:59 AM

ja (y)

mickill
08-18-2006, 10:11 AM
My wife had a lot of difficulty with nursing as well. We tried all the usual things; everything from fenugreek to manual and electric breast pumps. The whole process was anything but simple for at least the first 2 months. I think a lot of people who haven't had any experience with babies think it's as easy as latching the kid on the boob and letting it take a few gulps and snapping it off a minute later...something you can do in a coat closet or a bathroom stall. For some people, it can be relatively simple, but for most it can be quite stressful. I've never personally had any kind of a problem with women breastfeeding in public at all. People who intentionally fart in public, however, annoy the hell out of me.

Bob
08-18-2006, 10:13 AM
My wife had a lot of difficulty with nursing as well. We tried all the usual things; everything from fenugreek to manual and electric breast pumps. The whole process was anything but simple for at least the first 2 months. I think a lot of people who haven't had any experience with babies think it's as easy as latching the kid on the boob and letting it take a few gulps and snapping it off a minute later...something you can do in a coat closet or a bathroom stall. For some people, it can be relatively simple, but for most it can be quite stressful. I've never personally had any kind of a problem with women breastfeeding in public at all. People who intentionally fart in public, however, annoy the hell out of me.

i thought it was so easy, a cavewoman could do it

i dunno, i've never tried it

mickill
08-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Well, technically, neither have I.

But I did get a woman pregnant once.

Bob
08-18-2006, 10:20 AM
Well, technically, neither have I.

But I did get a woman pregnant once.

brag about it why don't you. I GET IT MICKILL, YOU'RE BETTER LOOKING THAN ME

mickill
08-18-2006, 10:25 AM
That has nothing to do with impregnating people, Bob. It has absolutely nothing to do with looks. Even marsdaddy's done it. And his offspring are handsome little tikes...despite his participation, namsayin?

fucktopgirl
08-18-2006, 10:25 AM
People who intentionally fart in public, however, annoy the hell out of me.

well, what are you supposed to do then....burst on the inside. I fart then ran away!

QueenAdrock
08-18-2006, 10:36 AM
My one friend farts and belches in public, and she says she "can't help it" but she can when she's at work or somewhere else. I should walk in on one of her business meetings and let one rip and then giggle cutely and say "I couldn't help it."

lols.

abcdefz
08-18-2006, 10:52 AM
My one friend farts and belches in public, and she says she "can't help it" but she can when she's at work or somewhere else.

Yeah, see -- that's messed up.

They should use the insanity test with her like they do for criminals -- if a cop was at your arm at that particular moment, would you have still killed someone (by reason of insanity), unable to NOT do it?

I'd suggest replacing her boss with the cop and see if she "can't help it." :rolleyes: