PDA

View Full Version : abortion in 30 days

beastiegirl23
08-21-2006, 09:22 PM
im sure u guys heard a lot of debate about this issue....they are still debating and protesting for pro life, pro abortion and pro choice..but still women has the right to decide for herself, its her own body....anyone in here watch 30 days on fx channel? they are going to have a debate about this issue...its on abortion in 30 days (http://www.fxnetworks.com/30days) ...whos going to watch it?

Lyman Zerga
08-22-2006, 05:43 AM
just abort the aborters

Tone Capone
08-22-2006, 06:08 AM
just abort the aborters
(y)

ms.peachy
08-22-2006, 06:41 AM
I would, if it was being shown here. I think they do show this program on a channel called More4 over here, but not until quite a while after they air in the US.

SobaViolence
08-22-2006, 11:34 AM
i wasn't aware that there was debate in America.

i thought it was just sensationalist rhetoric and yelling.

beastiegirl23
08-23-2006, 01:21 AM
its ok peachy, u can still watch the show even if its late, anyway wer u from?

well violence there is, check 30 days tomorrow night on fx channel, they are going to real with abortion...its on at 10 pm

valvano
08-23-2006, 08:58 AM
the upcoming show were he spends 30 days in jail was shot here in henrico county, virginia. he went through court to get a "fake" sentence. the reason he picked henrico is because of some drug program the sheriff has that is supposedly well respected nationwide.

icy manipulator
08-23-2006, 09:23 AM
what's there to debate? i dont understand why they just totally allow it

beastiegirl23
08-24-2006, 12:39 AM
the upcoming show were he spends 30 days in jail was shot here in henrico county, virginia. he went through court to get a "fake" sentence. the reason he picked henrico is because of some drug program the sheriff has that is supposedly well respected nationwide.

hahaha...i've the preview of that episode....did u watch the episode of abortion? too bad i missed it:(

Waus
08-24-2006, 02:06 AM
i wasn't aware that there was debate in America.

i thought it was just sensationalist rhetoric and yelling.

Word.

hitmonlee
08-24-2006, 03:44 AM
what's there to debate? i dont understand why they just totally allow it

well see some people beleive a foetus is a human being. at what stage does the foetus become a baby?

eg. remember the scott and laci petersen story? the pregnant lady who was killed by her husband? she was nearly full term i think. and there was the issue over can he be charged with the kids death too. i mean the kid could have survived at that point without being in the womb. so he should be charged with two murders? and if so... can you charge women who abort their babies with murder?

i don't think there is an actual answer as to when a foetus becomes a baby?

beastiegirl23
08-24-2006, 11:45 PM
who watch 30 days on fx channel last night? i missed it....what happened?