PDA

View Full Version : i quit smoking!

HOTWIFE
08-22-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah, well since I ended up in the emergency room tonight due to acute bronchitis from SMOKING. I haven't smoked at all the last couple days and I'm not even craving the damn things. I hope it's not just because I'm sick and my lungs are ingeniously tricking my brain into not craving them until my bronchial tubes heal up. Anyway after spending 4 hours at the hospital they gave me an inhaler, robitussin with codein, and an antibiotic. I also got a breathing treatment which made me look like I was smoking a big ol' bong. I took the first 2 antibiotic pills and it feels like it's already helping. I feel like such an idiot that I've put my body through this all for a cigarette. Hopefully I've smoked my last one.

ggirlballa
08-22-2006, 09:49 PM
**claps**

(y)

The Notorious LOL
08-22-2006, 10:03 PM
keep at it. After a few weeks its all in the mind.

Tone Capone
09-12-2006, 10:03 AM
Are you still not smoking?

kate
09-12-2006, 10:10 AM
joe is going on the patch so he has to shave little squares in his chest so they will stick:cool: that's right, my boyfriend shaves his chest:cool:

P of R
09-12-2006, 12:27 PM
Let's hope you never smoke one again. (y)

HOTWIFE
09-12-2006, 12:57 PM
I haven't smoked since then, but I sure want to:(

QueenAdrock
09-12-2006, 01:01 PM
No! You can beat it. You'll smell pretty and have money and live longer!

HOTWIFE
09-12-2006, 01:06 PM
No! You can beat it. You'll smell pretty and have money and live longer!
I know...I'm trying my best and haven't smoked yet. I'll beat it!

QueenAdrock
09-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Yeah mang :mad: (y)

abcdefz
09-12-2006, 01:20 PM
I know...I'm trying my best and haven't smoked yet. I'll beat it!

You're a better man than I. (y)

kate
09-12-2006, 01:22 PM
hotwife's penis is bigger than abz's!

Yeti
09-12-2006, 03:59 PM
It will be 3 weeks on Thursday. Damn, I miss the Reds.

The Notorious LOL
09-12-2006, 04:45 PM
just imagine the rich, woodsy flavor of that tobacco as the flame hits the end and you take that first deep inhale. It fills your lungs with flavor and satisfaction. mmmmmmm.

Bitchamachacha
09-12-2006, 08:02 PM
just imagine the rich, woodsy flavor of that tobacco as the flame hits the end and you take that first deep inhale. It fills your lungs with flavor and satisfaction. mmmmmmm.

Just imagine that nice, stretchy feeling of your asshole wrapping itself around my foot when I stick it in your poopshoot. ;)

It's been one week and one day for me.

And my hair and nails look so much healthier..plus my skin glows. Uh huh.

Pretty soon I'll know whether or not my farts actually smell like roses, or if it was just the cigarettes.

The Notorious LOL
09-12-2006, 08:09 PM
just think of the satisfaction....

taking that virgin pack of cigarettes and packing it gently with a few loving taps like its your lovers behind...then unwrapping that cellophane slowly and removing the paper from the inner package.

There is a few stray specks of tobacco resting atop 20 proud filters just sitting there begging to be smoked. You brush it off, and reach for the one you desire.

Bitchamachacha
09-12-2006, 08:12 PM
just think of the satisfaction....

taking that virgin pack of cigarettes and packing it gently with a few loving taps like its your lovers behind...then unwrapping that cellophane slowly and removing the paper from the inner package.

There is a few stray specks of tobacco resting atop 20 proud filters just sitting there begging to be smoked. You brush it off, and reach for the one you desire.

Don't tell me you gave up!

You're like a crackhead, sucking Camel Joe's dick for a relaxing fix.

Mmmmmmmmm.

The Notorious LOL
09-12-2006, 08:14 PM
nah Im really doing piss poor though. Half smoking, half chewing gum. I went almost a month and ONE DELICIOUS CIGARETTE was all it took.

HOTWIFE
09-12-2006, 08:45 PM
you are a horrible, horrible person

Bitchamachacha
09-14-2006, 06:49 AM
nah Im really doing piss poor though. Half smoking, half chewing gum. I went almost a month and ONE DELICIOUS CIGARETTE was all it took.

Damn.

That shit happened to me after I'd had Aiedyn. I quit, then had just one and badow! Full-blown smoker again.

It may take you a couple tries, but you already have the desire to want to quit, and that's a good start.