PDA

View Full Version : Who are you?

trailerprincess
08-25-2006, 03:26 AM
http://quiz.stoatmusic.com

I came out as

Rock musician: messer

You play a variety of instruments poorly. One note bass, two chord guitar, maracas ... not fond of any kind of work, such as learning to play your instrument or even practising with the band, you make up for this with an ability to get along with just about anyone. Often the life and soul of the band, you're never bitchy and often turn out the be the peacemaker. By some strange universal law, you're the most likely of rock musicians to hit the Big Time. Yours is, without doubt, the most sensible approach to rock'n'roll.

enree erzweglle
08-25-2006, 07:56 AM
I came out as Piano, but if I changed one answer and then resubmitted, then I came out as something else altogether, something that's nearly the polar opposite to this one.

Piano

Sophisticated, probably classically-trained and maybe even with a secret interest in jazz, you don't really belong in a rock band ... but here you are! You don't quite fit in with the people you associate with, but you enjoy slumming it, wowing the rest of the band with your sharp wit and unwavering success with members of the opposite sex.

Funky Pepp
08-25-2006, 09:00 AM
^ I'm also Piano. So, perhaps we should try to put a rather
sophisticated band together, enree, what do you think ;)

enree erzweglle
08-25-2006, 09:07 AM
^ I'm also Piano. So, perhaps we should try to put a rather
sophisticated band together, enree, what do you think ;)I actually can play piano, but not as well as I should, so I'd rather just talk about putting a band together. I am so glad that it didn't cast me as a singer. I would much rather be the band's go-go dancer. :)

abcdefz
08-25-2006, 09:11 AM
Guitar
Type B: classic

You're not afraid of hard work and you have a sense of adventure. Sometimes you think you'd like to be a singer, but you're reluctant to allow anyone else take over your role. No-one, you believe, could do as good a job. You’re probably right. You have a highly-strung side which means you're subject to occasional freakouts, but you mostly keep it under control, and by and large you're pretty down-to-earth. You have a big nose.

beastiegirrl101
08-25-2006, 09:17 AM
I was the singer

Funky Pepp
08-25-2006, 09:39 AM
I actually can play piano, but not as well as I should, so I'd rather just talk about putting a band together. I am so glad that it didn't cast me as a singer. I would much rather be the band's go-go dancer. :)
I got a classical piano-lessons they metioned in the test. But I didn't play
for a very long time now. Damn, I really wanted to turn out as a drummer
in that test... :mad:

Teh
08-25-2006, 10:38 AM
Everytime, no matter how i answer i get bassplayer!

Bassplayer

There's something mystical about a true natural bassplayer. No one can say quite what you bring to the party, only that it would be a pretty lousy party without it. Likely to be the most unobtrusive member of the band - not shy, but lacking the lust for attention that characterises many of the others. You lead without seeming too, and you’re probably the only member of the band who comes close to understanding the drummer.

Which is odd since i don't play bass, i'm a drummer.

abcdefz
08-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Yeah -- I'm a singer, not a guitar player. :confused:

mickill
08-25-2006, 11:08 AM
Guitar
Type A: guitar hero

A bit of a showoff aren't you? On the plus side, you're the kind of person who's not afraid to put in the real hard work required to produce something that will amaze people. You tend towards flamboyance, and sometimes feel under-appreciated which can make you a little bitchy and hard to get along with. Like some sort of exotic tropical plant you need very specific conditions to flourish, but when these conditions are met you're a wonder to behold.

I was actually answering quite humbly. I don't understand.

cosmo105
08-25-2006, 11:08 AM
i'm the drummer. woo!

i'm actually considering taking lessons for that anyway. lol!

mickill
08-25-2006, 11:28 AM
I would have guessed lutanist for you.

Lyman Zerga
08-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Guitar

You're not afraid of hard work and you have a sense of adventure. Sometimes you think you'd like to be a singer, but you're reluctant to allow anyone else take over your role. No-one, you believe, could do as good a job. You’re probably right. You have a highly-strung side which means you're subject to occasional freakouts, but you mostly keep it under control, and by and large you're pretty down-to-earth. You have a big nose.

same

*hi5*

enree erzweglle
08-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Based on the results of this test, I decided that when I audition tonight, I won't insist that I'm cast as the piano player. I will, however, continue to boast about my adventures with the opposite sex. (I haven't even answered or answered recently in the sex-with-a-partner thread so I'm not so boasty.)

:)

b-grrrlie
08-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Weird instrument player
e.g. saw, flugelhorn, accordian or something home-made

You're an oddball, and you don't give a fuck. With only a very few close friends but lots of acquaintances, you tend to flit from one band to another. People are fascinated by you without ever understanding you, but you're self-reliant enough that it doesn't bother you in the slightest. Spectacularly successful with the opposite sex.

Propably the most accurate answer ever in a quiz.... except the last sentence.

Lex Diamonds
08-25-2006, 02:46 PM
Guitar
Type A: guitar hero

A bit of a showoff aren't you? On the plus side, you're the kind of person who's not afraid to put in the real hard work required to produce something that will amaze people. You tend towards flamboyance, and sometimes feel under-appreciated which can make you a little bitchy and hard to get along with. Like some sort of exotic tropical plant you need very specific conditions to flourish, but when these conditions are met you're a wonder to behold.

I was actually answering quite humbly. I don't understand.
Same here.

WE'RE NOT SO DIFFERENT, YOU AND I!!!!???!!!

Documad
08-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Guitar

me too

TurdBerglar
08-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Singer
Type A: classic
Can you sing? Doesn't matter. You’ve got IT, that undefinable quality (that some might unkindly call ego) that makes the classic rock'n'roll singer. You thrive on drama and emotional fireworks - your band might whinge about your strutting and your tantrums, but really they're just jealous of all the attention you get.