PDA

View Full Version : Haha, this owns

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Add encarta@botmetro.net to your IM friends.

I just had an hour long conversation with this motherfucker. :(

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Padster says:
kiss my nads
Encarta® Instant Answers says:
Kiss your nads? That's a somewhat odd request.

mikizee
08-26-2006, 07:11 PM
i'd rather not.

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Padster says:
when did you last have sex?

I don't feel like talking about that.

Padster says:
long time huh?

I know several places called Long or containing towns called Long. Which do you mean?

1 Leland, MS
2 Long Beach, CA
3 Astoria, NY
4 Lake Zurich, IL
5 Vinh Long, Vietnam

Padster says:
don't change the subject

Why not?

Padster says:
you're a virgin aren't you?

Uh... that's not really any of your business.

Padster says:
haha VIRGIN!

Here is the definition for virgin: somebody who has never had sex.

Padster says:
in other words: YOU

Let's see what Encarta can tell us.

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Padster says:
how big is your dick?

Is this all you talk about?

Padster says:
pretty much

I don't think I know. Maybe Encarta has an answer. =>

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm sorry, I'll stop now. But it's pretty fun. Add that shit. (y)

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Hey Crafty, how's things? Still smokin' (stupid question)? You goin' Notting Hill Carnival?

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Yeah, most probably be there on Monday. I've never been before but my mates who have say it's good times. Can you get decent bud there or is it better to take your own?

mikizee
08-26-2006, 07:31 PM
decent bud doesnt exist in the UK. at all. come to south australia, you will cream your pants.

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:32 PM
decent bud doesnt exist in the UK. at all. come to south australia, you will cream your pants.
Hahaha you have no idea.

A lot of people say British Columbia has some of the best bud in the world. Over here you couldn't give that shit away.

mikizee
08-26-2006, 07:33 PM
ive been to the UK, and tried the so called best they had to offer.

you sir, have no idea.

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:34 PM
ive been to the UK, and tried the so called best they had to offer.

you sir, have no idea.
Whatever man. We got hydroponic shit over here that you Aussies aint even HEARD about yet. Seriously, whoever you were hanging out with is obviously a moron if they couldn't even sort you shit better than Australian shit.

mikizee
08-26-2006, 07:39 PM
i wish i had a digital camera so i could show you whats in my tin right now.

my family has been in the growing business for over 15 years. im speaking from experience. south australia is the only state in australia where a fine from being caught with a concession ticket instead of a normal ticket on a train is more expensive than being caught growing 5 plants hydroponically in your house.

south aussie pot gets exported all over australia, and the world. and here, its dirt cheap. 3 times as cheap as in any other city. all bands touring australia like south australia the best because of it's pot and always request it.

do yourself a favour and come over. i'll rage you out til your nose bleeds.

The Notorious LOL
08-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Ive heard the stupid "what I get is better than what you get" conversations, but Ive never seen one online. Jesus.

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Whatever man. There's no way that bud in Australia is stronger than London (a town full of criminals and gangsters from all over the world, including a lot of Yardies). NO WAY.

"Skunk normally carries between 7 and 15 per cent THC; samples with levels of THC over 20 per cent are very rare. The strongest sample found in the UK had 29.9 per cent. Campbell says that this, at double the potency of normal skunk, is an exceptionally high level of THC and anyone who smoked it would be incapacitated. " (http://observer.guardian.co.uk/drugs/story/0,,1125809,00.html)

And that's just bought off the street, that aint even the best shit.

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Ive heard the stupid "what I get is better than what you get" conversations, but Ive never seen one online. Jesus.
Yeah I know it's pathetic but I don't want these Aussie punks thinking they know shit about smoking. Muhfukkin kangaroo-lovin cork-hatted bitch ass pussies.

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:46 PM
it'll be my first time there too. so, i don't know if you can get any decent green there. if i were you, i'd bring enough green to smoke for myself and maybe buy a little something if you run out
Well I've never seen a picture of you (except for your ass/tits) so I wouldn't recognise but if you see me run up and say hello and we'll have a smoke. (y)

mikizee
08-26-2006, 07:47 PM
look man i cant be bothered arguing with ya. but i know im right. ive had plenty of overseas friends to come stay with me, and yes a large percentage of them have been heavy pot smokers from the UK. and every single time guaranteed, their eyes bug out of their heads when they see what our average pot is.

we dont even call it skunk, or hydro, its just pot. thats cuz u cant not buy real heavy skunk, cuz thats all there is.

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Whatever, bro. It's cute that you guys think you got it good. Keep doin' your thing. (y)

Padster says:
where can you find the strongest marijuana in the world?

If I knew, I would have rushed there already.

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:53 PM
what is it with certain stoners who like to make this peace-making, relaxing, and joyous pastime into a madness. why do you have to turn it into a competition? that's not what smoking weed is about, man
I dunno I'm just screwin cuz I aint got any.

mikizee
08-26-2006, 07:54 PM
Whatever, bro. It's cute that you guys think you got it good. Keep doin' your thing. (y)

Padster says:
where can you find the strongest marijuana in the world?

If I knew, I would have rushed there already.

now im getting angry. i might have a cone.

trust me. ive lived in the UK twice, both for 1 year to 2 years at a time. had access to some pretty good pot and coke dealers. and it was shit.(the pot that is, the coke was awesome!!) next time u meet an aussie, and that won't take long since theres so many of us over there, ask them about it. you'll get the same answer every time.

tracky
08-26-2006, 07:55 PM
hahah this is kinda funny. we do have some good weed down here, but I'm pretty sure you've got some good weed over there too. south aus is still the best place in australia for weed, though, that's true (y)

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 07:57 PM
This thread gayed up. I just wanted to talk about the Encarta bot dude. You had to turn it into some retarded argument about weed. Now we look like a bunch of pathetic stoners. yeah go ahead and quote it saying "you are", smartass

mikizee
08-26-2006, 08:04 PM
This thread gayed up. I just wanted to talk about the Encarta bot dude. You had to turn it into some retarded argument about weed. Now we look like a bunch of pathetic stoners. yeah go ahead and quote it saying "you are", smartass

you are.

yeah this is a bit stupid isnt it. i guess i get very passionate about what i grow and since ive been in the UK and smoked lots of pot there too, plus the fact that im not stoned at the moment, makes me a bit on edge. for that, im sorry.

now im off to smoke one of my gigantic buds. (y)

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 08:05 PM
OK, enjoy your loser leaves, pot head. :)

mikizee
08-26-2006, 08:06 PM
OK, enjoy your loser leaves, pot head. :)

loser leaves??? the bud im smoking part of right now weighs a bit over half an oz. thats half an oz more pot than u have. take your seeds n smoke em.

edit: i just saw that u added a smiley face. now im not angry. possibly cuz im high.

i might have tornadoes next. ever had them? theyre awesome :)

Lex Diamonds
08-26-2006, 08:07 PM
loser leaves??? the bud im smoking part of right now weighs a bit over half an oz. thats half an oz more pot than u have. take your seeds n smoke em.
I was making a joke about how everyone else on the board must perceive us but yeah... you took it there again. That's not cool man. :(

WTF is a tornado?

Anyways I'm off to sleep cuz it's half 2 in the AM and I'm starting to get a hangover.

Laters (y)

mikizee
08-26-2006, 08:09 PM
yeah im sorry. i take it back.

tornado:

take a small chunk of white hash. and a name badge from a place of work. sit the name badge down so the pin is unhooked and pointing up at a 45 degree angle. take the small chunk of white hash and put it on the pin, and light it then blow it out so its smouldering. place a pint glass over the badge to seal it in. let the glass fill with smoke. lift glass up slightly, and suck in.

repeat.

Bitchamachacha
08-26-2006, 08:14 PM
Right now, at this very moment, I wish I were in London, sitting next to the young Padster, tossing back beers and telling him stupid shit to type to the Encarta Bot.

That would be fun

Yup.

Mcmac
08-27-2006, 04:22 AM
the difference is that padster hasnt been to australia while mikizee has been to both places. and hydroponic? we got heaps of that.

Pres Zount
08-27-2006, 06:07 AM
Yeah, your mum was stoned off her tits on the stuff when she decided not to have you aborted, mcmac.

Mcmac
08-27-2006, 07:17 AM
Yeah, your mum was stoned off her tits on the stuff when she decided not to have you aborted, mcmac.

Shit your funny. You try to hard.

mikizee
08-27-2006, 07:30 AM
the difference is that padster hasnt been to australia while mikizee has been to both places. and hydroponic? we got heaps of that.

exacree.

plus, i mean, our food is better, our wine is better, our climate is better, our girls are better, our sporting teams are better (most of the time) so its obvious that our pot would be better.

it just makes sense.

Tzar
08-27-2006, 07:48 AM
Now we look like a bunch of pathetic stoners.
now?
we?

Lex Diamonds
08-27-2006, 07:59 AM
now?
we?
Well done, you made the obvious joke (if you could call it that?).

Tzar
08-27-2006, 08:01 AM
someone has to do shit around here...

Lex Diamonds
08-27-2006, 09:15 AM
Padster says:
so how are you this morning?

I'm doing well. How about you, Padster?

Padster says:
im good

Better check that ego!

Padster says:
still a virgin?

Hmm. I'm not sure about that one. Let's try an Encarta search.

yooooo
08-27-2006, 09:20 AM
altough its a dumb bot, he could be useful sometimes.

b i o n i c
08-27-2006, 11:06 AM
b i o n i c says:
mornin', sugar tits
Welcome back, b i o n i c.
That's somewhat colorful.
b i o n i c says:
by poop was pretty colorful this morning
Let's try looking in Encarta. =>
b i o n i c says:
its too early for that shit, captain geek-bag
I knew you'd find it too early!
b i o n i c says:
well what'd ya expect
What I expect? Plenty of good things, I assure you, but I can't enter into details.
I do enjoy the conversation, but what I'm really here for is to help you learn new things.
I am very good at math! If you have trouble with quadratic equations, I can help you with them. Type "solve x^2+3x=10" and I'll show you how to do it.
b i o n i c says:
that’s your problem not mine - i don't care about yer goddamn math
Come on, care a little. It's fun.
b i o n i c says:
what's 6 + 9, bitch?
6 + 9 = 15
b i o n i c says:
wrong, cunt face! it's 69!

Lyman Zerga
08-27-2006, 03:38 PM
that sounds exactly like the SmarterChild aim bot

nothing beats the old cowcatcher bot (grand royal chat)

Lex Diamonds
08-29-2006, 06:25 PM
Padster says:
sup dickbreath

Not much. What's up with you?

Padster says:
haha you admitted you're a dickbreath

That's possible, but I am not looking back.

Padster says:
why, is there a large cock behind you?

That's not cool. That's not cool at all.

Padster says:
you're the homo, bro

What? That's an awful thing to say.

Padster says:
sorry, i must have misunderstood your claims to have a large cock entering you from the back

You can't always get what you want.

Padster says:
would you rather take a small one?

I'm not sure I am allowed to. I'll think about it.

Padster says:
ok, elton, you do that

like2_drink
08-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Whatever man. We got hydroponic shit over here that you Aussies aint even HEARD about yet. Seriously, whoever you were hanging out with is obviously a moron if they couldn't even sort you shit better than Australian shit.

so what bud do you have over there then, and don't say any kind you want either;)

Lex Diamonds
08-29-2006, 06:35 PM
All sorts man. There's a lot of White Widow and Santa Maria, they the main ones really, but they're probably mutated into new strains cuz they're home grown with lights and sprayed with all this hydro shit. There's also quite a bit of Orange Bud. Apart from those three main ones there's a mixture of all sorts of shit.

like2_drink
08-29-2006, 06:40 PM
All sorts man. There's a lot of White Widow and Santa Maria, they the main ones really, but they're probably mutated into new strains cuz they're home grown with lights and sprayed with all this hydro shit. There's also quite a bit of Orange Bud. Apart from those three main ones there's a mixture of all sorts of shit.

i love me some good widow(y)

i'm puttin a fair some into the northern lights when they come back down, you ever tried it? i heard their fuckin zanny

Lex Diamonds
08-29-2006, 06:43 PM
Yeah my friend brought me some back from Amsterdam. It's alright I guess, doesn't really have that fruity taste that other buds have though, which I like.

Speakin' of fruit, I also get Blueberry quite a lot, that smells buff. (y)

like2_drink
08-29-2006, 06:56 PM
i can buy some paps if i need the fruity taste so if thats the downside to it im all for it. my buddy at work was tellin me it's the only bud thats ever made hi msee aura's. said it was a wild time, so im thinkin of it(y)

you have any experiences with purple haze?

Lex Diamonds
08-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Purple Haze is pretty weak to be honest. I mean it just mellows you out and makes you feel tired instead of makin you buzz out like other stronger punk.

like2_drink
08-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Purple Haze is pretty weak to be honest. I mean it just mellows you out and makes you feel tired instead of makin you buzz out like other stronger punk.

word, my buddy had some black weed with the purple hair on it, smoked it and said that the lights started buzzin, went up the stairs and they litterally did the whole stretch so far you freak out bit. went to the bathroom and his face was melting. - thought he might've had some potenter stuff then myself, im assumin cause you had the same case as myself that he smoked some dirty crack or somethin haha

and now im off to go hottubbin with a few girls then to smoke some very orange weed with others, have fun gang