PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about what I am doing this weekend

iceygirl
08-31-2006, 08:28 PM
ultimate fighting~~!!

on saturday i am going to i guess what is considered a pathetic excuse for a club in this town i live in to see some people fight, i dont know if they are called ultimate fighters or what, but its like street fighting i guess, with no gloves like boxers wear or anything. i hear it gets pretty gory and shit. have any of you people ever seen or partook in this?

this comes after a afternoon of drinking (i have to work right before) and before we go to a friends place and finish partying out hardcore as a farewell to a couple we all love dearly who is moving back to their homestate of louisiana. i am anticipating i will fall asleep in a somewhat comatose state in someone elses home after drinking for 12 hours. since it is not a celebration party, i will be very sad and drink way too much.

1- what should i wear ( i am assuming real shoes in case i have to kick anyone or run)? i am thinking just comfterble probably
2-what is this sort of fighting like? will i get blood on me?
3-i suppose you could maybe say what you are doing this weekend, but i dont really care. this is all about me.

Dorothy Wood
08-31-2006, 08:31 PM
PARTY TIL I PUKE!

QueenAdrock
08-31-2006, 09:32 PM
DRIVING THROUGH A TROPICAL STORM TO SEE MY MAW AND PAW AND MY DAWG AND MY BEBBE KITTYYYYY

Oh yeah I'm dragging along my brothah and my 3 friends. :cool: (y)

TAL
08-31-2006, 09:37 PM
Girls, it's not about what you're doing this weekend. You are supposed to discuss iceygirl's upcoming ultimate fighting show.

QueenAdrock
08-31-2006, 09:52 PM
I read number 3.

jabumbo
08-31-2006, 09:57 PM
ultimate fighting is just like street fighting i guess. they do whatever they want really and usually one guy gets dragged out unconcious

sounds like fun though. seems sort of weird to go to one, but if i got tickets id probably want to check it out at least once.

my plans arent too much. meeting with the parents for their birthday lunch, and going to the football game against virginia all on saturday. i'll probably spend all day sunday watching movies and reading.

TAL
08-31-2006, 09:57 PM
That's the spirit (y)

Dorothy Wood
08-31-2006, 10:20 PM
Girls, it's not about what you're doing this weekend. You are supposed to discuss iceygirl's upcoming ultimate fighting show.

I know, I want her to party until I puke. GET WITH IT OLD MAN! :cool: