PDA

View Full Version : My next trip.... CARDIFF

Tone Capone
09-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Nottingham was awesome this weekend AGAIN but, I'm thinking it's time to head to Wales for some partying. Anyway, has anyone here hit Cardiff yet?

mikizee
09-05-2006, 08:18 AM
cant say i have.

Planetary
09-05-2006, 08:50 AM
Nottingham was awesome this weekend AGAIN but, I'm thinking it's time to head to Wales for some partying. Anyway, has anyone here hit Cardiff yet?

yes. that clip in my thread is in cardiff! COME ON!

trailerprincess
09-05-2006, 09:05 AM
yep. it's really good.

Freebasser
09-05-2006, 09:21 AM
I've been to watch the SOCCER!

Tone Capone
09-05-2006, 09:29 AM
So it's a party?

paul jones
09-05-2006, 09:35 AM
Cardiff is a Uni city so there's plenty of students. Lots of Binge drinking so try not to get into any scrapes.
I've been to Cardiff twice before and it was good.I was born about half an hours drive from there.Try and check out what's playing at Club Iffor Bach (I think it's spelt that way) and also there's the world's oldest record shop apparently which is apparently really good,can't think of the name of it right now(y) I don't know about tours around the millenium stadium but try to visit the castle anyway(y)

na§tee
09-05-2006, 09:36 AM
why, pray, do you not 'party' in your own town/vicinity?
man. i can't imagine travelling just to go to the same type of bars and the same type of clubs. i much prefer sitting in my nice warm flat hogging the sky remote with a glass of magners in my hand.

Tone Capone
09-05-2006, 10:02 AM
why, pray, do you not 'party' in your own town/vicinity?
man. i can't imagine travelling just to go to the same type of bars and the same type of clubs. i much prefer sitting in my nice warm flat hogging the sky remote with a glass of magners in my hand.

Where I live is mostly farmers and ugly women or women trying to get an American husband. I'm not sure if ugly women are actually farmed here or what but, that's that. There are some decent spots to party around here but, they are filled with the same people every week and that = (n) Also I volunteered to come to England to see England and the rest of the UK so I do go sight seeing and all that but, I certainly take advantage of the night life.

Tone Capone
09-05-2006, 10:03 AM
(y) Cardiff is a Uni city so there's plenty of students. Lots of Binge drinking so try not to get into any scrapes.
I've been to Cardiff twice before and it was good.I was born about half an hours drive from there.Try and check out what's playing at Club Iffor Bach (I think it's spelt that way) and also there's the world's oldest record shop apparently which is apparently really good,can't think of the name of it right now(y) I don't know about tours around the millenium stadium but try to visit the castle anyway(y)

Right on bro thanks!

na§tee
09-05-2006, 10:04 AM
ooohhhh i didn't realise that you weren't from england, beg my pardon! (i haven't heard anyone use that term for ages). well by all means explore! why are you in the uk and, i guess, where do you originally come from?

paul jones
09-05-2006, 10:16 AM
info on that record shop(y)

CARDIFF

name: SPILLERS
address: 36 The Hayes
postcode: CF10 1AJ
tel: 029 2022 4905
email: enquiries@spillersrecords.com
www: www.spillersrecords.com
description: Record shop. Local, national and interntional ticket retailer

icy manipulator
09-05-2006, 10:19 AM
hit up that club in Human Traffic if it exists (y)