PDA

View Full Version : MATISYAHU

baltogrl71
09-05-2006, 09:45 AM
I saw him sunday and he was amazing!!! He maybe one of the best beatboxers I have ever heard! He is an amazing artist and a abeautifil person!

Poster Boy
09-05-2006, 10:53 AM
he's a fad. and I'm pleased with how quickly he came and went.

paulb
09-05-2006, 12:22 PM
i saw him in May at the Sasquatch Festival along with artists like NIN, Beck, Ben Harper, Queens of the Stone Age

and Matisyahu nearly beat them all, he was the best non headliner of that weekend. Amazing beatboxin, and had the best vibe goin on. Amazing, amazing show! The crowd was so into it, it was unreal.

baltogrl71
09-05-2006, 10:50 PM
I don't think he is a fad, anyone who loves what he does the way he does can not be a fad. If you listen to what he sings you would understand.

Poster Boy
09-05-2006, 11:52 PM
If you listen to what he sings you would understand.

I must be a moron or something then.

MC Moot
09-06-2006, 11:39 AM
I saw him sunday and he was amazing!!! He maybe one of the best beatboxers I have ever heard! He is an amazing artist and a abeautifil person!

"Live at Stubbs" is superdeluxe!...I'm not down with Zionism at all,Judaism is fine,Zionism is poison...he won't shake hands,touch or make direct eye contact with women as part of his radical belief system...very talented man though, in a rub a dub style!(y)

baltogrl71
09-18-2006, 10:33 AM
"Live at Stubbs" is superdeluxe!...I'm not down with Zionism at all,Judaism is fine,Zionism is poison...he won't shake hands,touch or make direct eye contact with women as part of his radical belief system...very talented man though, in a rub a dub style!(y)
Well I understand I am a zionist though, but I don't know your background,are you jewish?I get the impression no.So I will say this I grew up in a chasidic hood and they are not radicals if you don't know the laws or enough about it you shouldn't judge.As far as direct eye contact I don't know, but the shaking of the hands I understand.He is a beautiful person who has made a choice to follow G-d's law as he understands it, and this was his choice he was a wild child when he was young.I give him a lot of respect for that, that kind of commitment is amazing, most of us can't even stick to a good diet.Anyway I love him and the fact that mike d did the remix of king without acrown with him makes me love him more!

wavin_goodbye
09-19-2006, 10:28 PM
i don't mind his sound at all but i'll pass on the medieval attitude towards women..

there's too much (better) music out there for me to waste time with a guy like him.

baltogrl71
09-22-2006, 04:11 PM
to each his own, but I can say as a female and a jew you just don't get it. It is not a medival attitude he has. You should listen to his song unique is my dove it's on youth, tell me what you think.