PDA

View Full Version : how come?

ggirlballa
09-09-2006, 11:41 PM
i remember seeing the whole scarface cuba thing in the theater going in the way that the begining in the star wars movies & in the DVD its just regular white letters going down in a black screen.. instead of them going all backwards or like the star wars way

do u know wut i'm sayin?:confused:

how come yauch?

acamus
09-10-2006, 07:04 AM
i remember seeing the whole scarface cuba thing in the theater going in the way that the begining in the star wars movies & in the DVD its just regular white letters going down in a black screen.. instead of them going all backwards or like the star wars way

do u know wut i'm sayin?:confused:

how come yauch?

Huh? I saw it on two occasions (opening night with "A Day in the Life of Nathaniel Hornblower and one of the last dates in San Francisco) and neither time did the text scroll/receed like Star Wars. It scrolled just like it does on the DVD because that's how it scrolled in Scarface.

ggirlballa
09-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Huh? I saw it on two occasions (opening night with "A Day in the Life of Nathaniel Hornblower and one of the last dates in San Francisco) and neither time did the text scroll/receed like Star Wars. It scrolled just like it does on the DVD because that's how it scrolled in Scarface.

whoa! my mind's playin tricks on me...**cues geto boyz music**

no but seriously
really?... i could have sworn it scrolled in the star wars way.......:confused:

kleptomaniac
09-13-2006, 06:06 PM
what were you on, man? i didn't see it that way....or maybe i was on somethin' i dunno. but i don't remember it happening that way :p

Joo
09-14-2006, 02:32 PM
well are u ok?

(!)

yooooo
09-14-2006, 02:34 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(!) (!) (!)

Joo
09-18-2006, 07:39 AM
hey yooooooooo are u mad?

just chill out babe.....:confused:

yooooo
09-18-2006, 07:44 AM
hey yooooooooo are u mad?

just chill out babe.....:confused:

hey joo, are you mad?

i am:mad:

Pres Zount