PDA

View Full Version : Some Suggestions

EastcoastJL
09-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Suggestions for the site:
1.A tour section would be nice (the NY benefit show & some overseas dates have been announced on other sites)
2. More frequent news updates. News about Vh1 hip hop honors, the new album, tv appearances, radio appearances, autograph signings, etc.
3. More store merchandise- lots of the Beasties CD's & Dvd's are not available here. Also I'd like to see some of the older t-shirt designs & the tour shirts available: the ABA, Jr Varsity,Aloah Mr Hand, etc. It would also be great to see any leftover Grand Royal merch. if it's still around.

tpk
09-11-2006, 06:53 PM
hey, yeah i would have to admit things have been kind of slow on the site lately. don't worry though we are well aware of things that can be improved, though sometimes it tends to be easier said than done.

but as always, thanks for sharing your suggestions. (y)

Lo_Lyfe
09-12-2006, 09:06 AM
Suggestions for the site:
1.A tour section would be nice (the NY benefit show & some overseas dates have been announced on other sites)
2. More frequent news updates. News about Vh1 hip hop honors, the new album, tv appearances, radio appearances, autograph signings, etc.
3. More store merchandise- lots of the Beasties CD's & Dvd's are not available here. Also I'd like to see some of the older t-shirt designs & the tour shirts available: the ABA, Jr Varsity,Aloah Mr Hand, etc. It would also be great to see any leftover Grand Royal merch. if it's still around.
pssshhht the fukk outta here.

suggestion: go to prowrestling.com or some shit

YoungRemy
09-12-2006, 09:25 AM
can we at least get confirmation about their upcoming shows or appearances?

- ASPCA benefit Oct 4 NYC
- Hip Hop Honors Oct 7 & Afterparty with Mix Master Mike
- South America in November

dave790
09-12-2006, 01:27 PM
I just bought the ABA shirt from the store!