PDA

View Full Version : Death of Tupac Shakur: 10 years later

ggirlballa
09-13-2006, 10:52 PM
hmmm today i have heard around 10 tupac songs from the local L.A radio station (the first thing i heard this morining when i woke up was "I Get Around then Amerikkka's Most Wanted then Hail Mary)

listened to the XM radio Tupac again

tuned to MTV2 tupac videos running too

so 10 years later ....how does it feel?

pshabi
09-13-2006, 11:35 PM
hmmm today i have heard around 10 tupac songs from the local L.A radio station (the first thing i heard this morining when i woke up was "I Get Around then Amerikkka's Most Wanted then Hail Mary)

listened to the XM radio Tupac again

tuned to MTV2 tupac videos running too

so 10 years later ....how does it feel?
Still doesn't change shit for me.

ggirlballa
09-13-2006, 11:36 PM
Still doesn't change shit for me.
i don't know man...its weird how much he's loved i can understand why but still whoa!

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/35681370

jennyb
09-14-2006, 12:37 AM
*pours one out*

Tone Capone
09-17-2006, 10:40 AM
I was watching TV the other day and there was a show that played a lot of Tupac videos and then in between it had rappers giving their opinions on Tupac. I can't stand those type of shows. I think about what Tupac meant to me when he was alive and even now. I don't care what Ja Rule or Loyd Banks thoughts on this matter are. You guys know what I'm talking about?

ggirlballa
09-17-2006, 08:18 PM
I was watching TV the other day and there was a show that played a lot of Tupac videos and then in between it had rappers giving their opinions on Tupac. I can't stand those type of shows. I think about what Tupac meant to me when he was alive and even now. I don't care what Ja Rule or Loyd Banks thoughts on this matter are. You guys know what I'm talking about?

yeah i think you were watching Sucker Free on MTV2...they did their tribute to tupac but they interviewed Fat Joe on wut his thoughts are...as i watched this i said who cares about what Fat Joes thinks?