PDA

View Full Version : so, just as i was giving up...he called.

Dorothy Wood
09-13-2006, 11:35 PM
the boy I met. he wrote me on myspace last wednesday, then I wrote him and he hasn't written me back. I was kind of brushing it off, trying not to care, but tonight after Project Runway and The Daily Show at my friends' house, I was good and drunk enough to start really wondering out loud, "what the hell?!"

and on the ride home, Cort and I were asking her boyfriend what he thought about the whole thing, and he was kind of ambivalent, but thought that I should just wait. And then he called! the boy who will heretofore be referred to as the Dude. He's in the suburbs, wants to drive back tonight, wants to hang out with me, tonight.

I think I'm gonna say no, I'm pretty stoned and I'm wearing the t-shirt I slept in last night. uhh.

this is most unexpected. maybe I should put on some blush just in case.

beastieangel01
09-14-2006, 01:19 AM
how odd. Our personal lives seem to be running somewhat parallel.

a little blush never hurts. no biggie!

Justin
09-14-2006, 01:21 AM
where do you live? If your on the east coast that could be a booty call. If you live on the west coast you'd probably have to sit through a movie first which would transition to the booty call.

Otis Driftwood
09-14-2006, 02:00 AM
The dude just wanted his rug back... :p

Bitchamachacha
09-14-2006, 06:45 AM
Okay...so what happened.....????

Blush 7 Weed 0

or

Weed 9 Blush -2

Helvete
09-14-2006, 06:51 AM
he wrote me on myspace last wednesday, then I wrote him and he hasn't written me back.
Holy fucking shit, I envy your life.

ampm
09-14-2006, 08:28 AM
the boy I met. he wrote me on myspace last wednesday, then I wrote him and he hasn't written me back. I was kind of brushing it off, trying not to care, but tonight after Project Runway and The Daily Show at my friends' house, I was good and drunk enough to start really wondering out loud, "what the hell?!"

and on the ride home, Cort and I were asking her boyfriend what he thought about the whole thing, and he was kind of ambivalent, but thought that I should just wait. And then he called! the boy who will heretofore be referred to as the Dude. He's in the suburbs, wants to drive back tonight, wants to hang out with me, tonight.

I think I'm gonna say no, I'm pretty stoned and I'm wearing the t-shirt I slept in last night. uhh.

this is most unexpected. maybe I should put on some blush just in case.

I hear you girlfriend. Wints called me last nite and asked me if I really like Ann L. I was like "like" or "like like." I wasn't sure. So I thru on some old Avon cologne still left in the plastic sneaker dispenser and headed over to Ann's. More to come.

skra75
09-14-2006, 08:44 AM
If your on the east coast that could be a booty call.

damn...i need a east coast booty call option, for real. :(
i need to be less lazy and hit up the local place where all the girls with dyed black hair and bad tattoos hang out, hook up some sweet action.

Dorothy Wood
09-14-2006, 09:29 AM
Holy fucking shit, I envy your life.

dude, whatever, I should've just said "emailed". same thing.

I suppose it could have been a booty call of sorts, but he called at 11, which is kinda early. anyway, nothing happened, I pretty much passed out right after I made this thread. I told him to call me when he got into the city. I saw that he called around 1 a.m., but I was fast asleep. Laid out from 3 glasses of wine and a couple small puffs. I'm getting old, I can't handle the rock and roll lifestyle. and I don't need another booty call person, I've got people for that. I want some dates! take me on some dates! I'm a lady!

skra75
09-14-2006, 09:52 AM
Sorry, I don't date hippies

HOTWIFE
09-14-2006, 09:55 AM
I hate guys that leave you hanging just enough to keep you interested. Just barely enough. I hate them.

Please excuse my overuse of italics.

marsdaddy
09-14-2006, 12:51 PM
I'm getting old, I can't handle the rock and roll lifestyle. and I don't need another booty call person, I've got people for that. I want some dates! take me on some dates! I'm a lady!You're a Toys-R-Us kid!

Loppfessor
09-14-2006, 01:03 PM
The dude just wanted his rug back... :p

BAAAHAAAHAA

skra75
09-14-2006, 01:07 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?! This Chinaman is not the issue!

bigblu89
09-14-2006, 01:14 PM
I can't handle the rock and roll lifestyle. and I don't need another booty call person, I've got people for that. I want some dates! take me on some dates! I'm a lady!

If you're a lady, stop trying to get involved with "boys" and start dating Men.

kaiser soze
09-14-2006, 01:19 PM
Don't worry

You'll another boy on Myspace in a week (y)

Dorothy Wood
09-15-2006, 11:22 AM
I didn't meet him on myspace! I met him in real life!

but he's dead to me. I called him back yesterday and he seemed pleased to hear from me, was flirtatious, etc. but then his call-waiting beeped in (I could hear the gaps) and he said, "I have to take this call, can I call you back in a few minutes?" AND THEN HE NEVER CALLED BACK.

thankfully I was out at a show, so I had friends around and wasn't too bothered. however, I got wayyyy too drunk. Cordo told a mutual friend about the Dude, and he was like, "that kid used to crash on my couch all the time like 5 years ago, he's awesome". He said he's really nice and honest, but a weirdo. so...I don't know what to think. anyway, I ended up at a late night bar and bumped into my fake boyfriend and went home with him because I'm a whore.

Helvete
09-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Want to go on a date with me? I have a myspace.

skra75
09-15-2006, 11:42 AM
but he's dead to me.

score. I'm moving in for the kill now.